Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got home from playing with a couple who have a Dad/son dynamic. The Dad loosened up his son's ass for me so he could take my 00 gauge pierced dick. His ass was amazing and he quickly milked two loads outta me. The Dad said it was so hot watching his boys fuck as he slid his dick inside of me while I was still in my new brother's wet hole. I was in pig heaven in the middle and got my brother to cum without touching himself as my new Dad shot his seed deep in me. I was still hard so I bred my brother two more times and he shot again hands free. My new family wants me to come back very soon. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday morning I came in my man’s mouth for the first time.  

I like to fuck. I like to breed. Insemination gets me off.  Oral usually does not. I just don’t fantasize getting blown to cumpletion.  

But on a sleepy Sunday morning in bed he went down under the covers and started sucking my dick.  I regretted that the night before I’d jacked off in bed with him snoozing next to me. But then I started thinking how he used to live in this conservative suburban development, and how straight men in the ‘hood would seek him out. Frustrated by their frigid wives, they looked to the only gay dude they knew. He gave a lot of DL blowjobs, some in their cars.  The idea, these frustrated married dudes getting off in his mouth . . . 

. . and the idea of him so cock and cum hungry sucking them off . . . .   Then I got to thinking how he is in his 60’s and poz since the early 90’s - well he’s been a lifelong slut - and I got to thinking about all the dicks that he’s sucked, and all the cum he’s swallowed.  I love my dirty [banned word] homo man sucking on my dick with a hunger for cum.   

Surprised me, before I knew it, I was “I’mma gonna, I’mma gonna”.  Spurt after spurt blew into his mouth.   Two years. Idk how many loads in his ass.  My first in his mouth.   

Damn, I have sucked my share of cocks, and I KNOW that mind blowing experience of having a dick start swelling, start juicing, start getting harder and then pulse pulse pulse semen in your mouth.  

He was so proud and happy. Damn I love men who love dick. Damn, I love men who need cum.   I kissed his bearded face hard, sharing what load was left in his mouth.  

Technically, this wasn’t my last load.  Last night he was tired and a little drunk at bed time. He joked he hoped no one raped his ass in that condition.  Idid just that.  I left a load deep in his ass.  And as he snoozed after,  I stroked out another load because I was so fucking horny from a very fun Sunday.     

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Werebear said:

Just got home from playing with a couple who have a Dad/son dynamic. The Dad loosened up his son's ass for me so he could take my 00 gauge pierced dick. His ass was amazing and he quickly milked two loads outta me. The Dad said it was so hot watching his boys fuck as he slid his dick inside of me while I was still in my new brother's wet hole. I was in pig heaven in the middle and got my brother to cum without touching himself as my new Dad shot his seed deep in me. I was still hard so I bred my brother two more times and he shot again hands free. My new family wants me to come back very soon. 

I’m jealous of that boy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still with my super hung black breeding bull top spun on g & t. Last 4 hours he’s tag teamed my cunthole with a 31 yr old, 6’4” tall, stocky ginger hairy Irish lad with a very girthy uncut 9” dick & 40 yr old, 5’10” tall hairy muscular Polish guy with an 8” uncut dick that  shaft is also 8” in circumference!🤤🍆💦💦 

They fucked me hard & rough and breed me well, also had some 1on1 piss fucking fun with the Polish guy in the shower.  

My magnificent bull is gunna have a rest while I dig my dick in the fit hairy FTM lad I’ve got coming over.  He’s got an amazing big bushy hairy juicy vagina that I’m gunna breed multiple loads in & make it squirt! 

• Like 2

Sunday, on my way back to my apartment from my boyfriend's place, took a detour to a regular hung white daddy's home. He is generally rude and rough on bed, but I was surprised that he is a very thoughtful host (I usually host), with fresh towels and water ready for me. He had me on all four and demanded me not to move at all, as I am supposed to be a fuck toy that fulfill his needs. He lasted for more than 40 minutes, wearing me out with his 8 inch. I begged him to cum, he pulled out and shot all over my body. 

"You gotta work harder next time if you want it in your hole, boy."  He said before I left.

A Singaporean acquaintance that I haven't talked to in 2 years messaged me at night. He talked about his divorce, I asked if he wanted to talk in person. He said yes, I went over. After one drink, he was obviously hard and bubbly, we got touchy. He suggested to take it to the bedroom. Next minute, I'm in doggy position on his bed, while he shoved his cock right in without any foreplay needed. He fucked intensely, as he hadn't have sex in a few months. We cuddled for a bit with his cum in me. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I had to take my truck to the dealership in the nearest big city for service. After that was done, I hit up the hot, young black guy who gave me three loads in two hours weekend before last because I know he sometimes works from home. He was tied up for a while, so I killed some time reading on my Kindle app in a nice little (unfortunately totally uncruisey) park. He hit me up when he was free, and I headed over. 

When I got there he was on the phone for work, it took him 15 minutes to get off the line. He apologized and turned off his work phone. We chit chatted a bit but soon turned to making out. We undressed each other while kissing, and he grabbed the lube and opened me up. I asked him to hold on, so I could grab my poppers. He bent me over the couch and slid inside. 

His cock is just a little above average (7" cut and thick), but he is tall and powerful. He fucks hard and has great stamina. The couch kept moving away. I tried to fight that, but he said, "It will stop when it hits the wall" which it did. He pushed my head down and pulled my ass up and proceeded to fuck me hard for half an hour or more. He was thrusting deep and alternating with pulling all the way out before slamming it back in. He spent a long time pulling it almost all the way out and then slamming back in just as my hole would start to close. It was intense and overwhelming and a little painful at times. Still, it was super hot the whole time. 

We were both hitting my poppers although I would have done more if he hadn't kept my head mashed down into the cushions so much. Sweat was dripping down onto my body.  I was reaching the end of my endurance, but I could tell he was getting close. He was fucking long steady stokes now with his balls slapping mine. He stopped and shuddered and fired a huge load into me.  He eased his cock out and collapsed onto the floor. 

I laid down with him. We made out a little. He thanked me for hanging in as he could tell I was hurting near the end. He said he was horny enough to go again but too tired. We also both had other stuff we had to get to this evening. He asked me to take a shower with him. We kissed and groped and cuddled under the water for a long time.  We hung out and chatted for a  while. We agreed we needed to do this again soon and at a time when we both could stay for a long session. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I just got hit up on Grindr by the black twink who has been breeding me off and on for year or so. He was in the area and wanted to stop by. He's a decent fuck anytime, but with being sore from my first top this afternoon, it was super hot. He pounded a load number two for today into me pretty quick and took off. 

Not a bad day for a fat old man! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

The polite truck driver was back, ran into him at truck stop.  Climbed into his cab. Asked me to please suck his cock , and then he would fuck me. After blowing him a while, he started to throat fuck me then stopped. Asked if I would mind licking his asshole.  He wanted to know how that felt.  I tossed his salad good, but when I started fingering his wet hole he said "No please, I am not like that. I fuck you." Rimming must have made him hornier. He piston fucked me till the sweat was dripping off him. After he pulled out he said "Thank you, but you must go now." 

WAs alittle put off, until I discovered outside his buddy was waiting, hand on crotch.

• Like 1

I regularly camp at a nudist resort which is predominantly heterosexual with a few gay guys mixed in. Normally it’s hard to hook up because my wife is with me but I’m here alone this week. A closeted bi guy at the resort hit me up on Adam who wanted to fuck me raw.  I cleaned up and had him come over. He was a chubby older guy with a big dick, which is hard to find!  He came into my trailer and I started sucking his big dick hard while he sat on the couch. I lubed him up and slowly sat on his thick cock, stretching my hole open. I bounced up and down and gyrated for a few minutes as my hole opened up.  Then I got up and bent over the couch as he mounted me from behind, my favorite way to get fucked. He started pounding me hard.  After about 10 minutes of rough fucking, he blasted a huge load up my ass. I cleaned him up with my mouth and off he went back to his camp. I hope we can repeat this a few times while I have this opportunity.  

• Like 5

Got lucky last night, was on Grindr and had a few guys approach me wanting to fuck. Most just ghosted me once they found out I was really up for it.

then one guy sent me his gps location saying he was parked up and wants to unload and drain my balls. I was keen so quickly went to clean myself out having done it at first when I went online but needed a top up. I couldn’t be bothered to wear much so I just put on a hoodie and shorts not bothering with underwear or a shirt.

i found his truck parked up in a lay-by near the main road. Nervously I approach it and knock on the door and a guy opens up the door, as he was a blank profile and only saw his cock I had no idea if this was him but as he saw me he pulled his cock out so guess it’s him. He was late 30ies, rugged look with a high vis jacket on and jeans, he got out and took me to the back of truck opening the door and grabbing me shoving me in before jumping up.

He instantly asked me “right boy I don’t suck I don’t get sucked I just fuck, you up for it” I nodded to him, “good boy and you got rubber” when I shock my head he laughed “well then you can take my load like a good little boy” he then pushed me up against the side, wrapping one arm round my throat pushing my shorts down I heard him laugh as he spat on my ass, roughly fingering me making me moan. Then I felt his hard rod push against my hole forcing his way in. It hurt a bit but started fucking me hard, his grip on my throat tightening as he fucked me. Didn’t take him long till he came, tho he wasn’t finished with me. Pulling out he told me that my ass was nice and if I was up for another load he had a mate joining him soon.

His mate turned out to be a 20yo guy who didn’t waste any time just jumped in put me on my back, pushed into me and fucked me hard and fast, I didn’t see much of him he had a hoodie drawn close and in the dark I could only tell he was smaller than the first guy. The two of them tag teamed me for a while before both gave me a load. The younger lad leaving before the trucker let me go with a slap to my ass.

got a message this morning from him saying he looks forward to seeing me again soon and sent me a copy of his neg result to show he was clean.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

I gave my last load to a hot, young, Hispanic boy in St Pete, FL whom I had been talking with on Bbrt. That happened this week. I’m a Vers guy on PrEP and he is a Vers Bottom that  WAS on PrEP but stopped it in late 2019. He then became a Chaser and decided to play sexual roulette, no questions asked and no load refused. That intrigued me and excited me. In addition, we have a mutual foot fetish. I went to his Apartment and he led me to the bedroom which had a mirror set up so we could watch our fuck session.  We had body contact first and then he gave me his feet to service and his feet are as beautiful as mine are. Then he turned over on his stomach and gave me my first look at that beautiful ass of his. I fucked him doggie, then missionary, and back to doggie style and that’s when I shot my load in his ass. I had not cum in over a week so our fucking didn’t last too long. While we were fucking we had a lot of poz talk (me pretending I was poz, going off PrEP, and the desire to knock him up). It was great poz play. After I came inside him, my dick was still rock hard so he got on top of me and rode my cock while sniffing poppers and loved it. After we did that,  I talked to him about maybe whoring him out at a motel the next time I’m in St Pete and he loved the idea. If anyone in the Tampa, St Pete area is interested, let me know and we can arrange it. He will be a no questions asked, no load refused bottom. However, if you are poz and want to whisper it in his ear  and tell him that as you are cumming inside him, he would love that. I’ll post some pictures of our fuck session. 

F22D4F54-D894-4782-89BA-A09CFB264804.jpeg

1B5E29FD-17D8-4B9A-9028-4052CAA0CF6F.jpeg

B402EBA4-6D4F-4C8F-94B3-2C599C3D06E1.jpeg

7B281E1B-DF33-4C84-812D-B4BB11EAF165.jpeg

9F1B5048-25A2-40DF-80BC-BD68AFA27574.jpeg

0FA0387B-97ED-471A-A3FD-1FBBFDD08B00.jpeg

FF8960AD-CC6D-4435-8E87-3E3272E03C6E.jpeg

E42D75ED-624F-40C8-B3B8-2CBE196C83D2.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

Last weekend I met a new fuckbuddy. 42yo fit guy with an high sex drive (maybe more than I can take and that says something!). We have been fucking like bunnies several times and he was over again last night. Big thick cock and yummy balls. Switches from slow fucking to hard pounding and goes on forever before he cums. Made me shoot my load minutes after he went balls deep rubbing my prostate and a 2nd time when he pumped his 2nd load in me. Left me a sweaty exhausted mess and looking forward to tonight! 😉 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A 53 years old Danish daddy top messaged on Grindr, he was 300 feet away. When I was about to start douching, the doorbell rang. A super tanned, fit handsome older guy walked in. He said he is going to the airport in two hours, so he would rather not wait. I sucked his cock till its hard, then we wasted no time and started fucking immediately. His 7 inch  thickish dick felt perfect inside my hole. Within 10 minutes, he unloaded. That's my first Danish cock ever.

A hung regular daddy came over an hour later. He noted my hole was looser than usual, which pleased him. He fucked harder than usual and lasted quite long before ejaculating. "I really like your loose hole, boy," he said before he left.

Not wanting to waste the thick cum in my ass, I looked for a big cock on Sniffies. Talked to a 25 years old 8 inch BBC, whom happened to be a femme college classmate of mine! He isn't my type, but we were both craving for a pounding. He challenged me that he doesn't believe I could take an 8 inch, prompted me to ask him to come over immediately. His cock was more a thick 7+ than an 8, but it was good enough. He got hard almost immediately, kept on pounding me in doggy until he came. 

Last load today was a hot discreet, "straight" white Marina bros in his 30s. He is 6 feet 2 with a slim athletic built, has the biggest cock of the day.  I couldn't let him finish when we first met earlier this year. I waited for him ass up in the room. He wanted me to keep my shirt on, as he is only there for penetrating a hole- just any butthole. He lasted so long that I was in euphoric paradise. We were both surprised how quickly I've improved in bottoming. He gave a few hard thrusts before he nut, then pulled out his fat cock immediately. I asked if he had fun, he rolled his eyes and asked:"Didn't I nut?" He then slammed the front door and walked out. It is strange that rude top is such a turn on.

I found there are more returning tops recently than usual. Wonder if it's because I became a better bottom, or is it a COVID thing?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

The Lull has been Broken.

Finally got a phone call the broke the "No Dick" caused by Virus.

When I got the call I was Shocked and Pleased, 

Before Virus, I was this guys On Call "Cock Sucker."

Yesterday when I answered he asked me right away,

If my mouth was able and available for being filled with Cum.

Hell Yes, and he said to come over right away.

When I got to his place, he was waiting on the bed and Stroking.

I knew from experience, No Hands until completely Hard.

LOL, that was easy to accomplish, few licks and sucks, HARD as a Rock

Even having missed out on many feedings, this one turned out to be very quick.

As he requires of me, (His name for me IS, (His WHORE)

Once he has gotten off I Lick him clean and say "Thank You."

Leave and let him unwind, that was yesterdays Fun experience

Loved every second of it,

I'm BACK!

One happy Cock Sucker.....☺️

In hopes to be called again today