Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

ANON WANKED LOAD 

I had a quick message from a horny 37 yr old married guy. He asked if I could help him with a fantasy. He had alway wanted to see his load go inside a guy. He asked if I’d like to take his thick creamy load into my tunnel plug while I was hooded and ass up. He had never played with a guy and wanted to take a wank and feed a hole. Of course I said yes. It felt incredibly horny being ass up as V a stranger was taking a wank behind me. It felt even better when he released his load and I felt hot cum filling my gaping hole up. A very horny experience and a perfect breed with a strangers load! 

320E3172-4B23-4902-BF88-070C7BF74094.thumb.jpeg.abc506a194ed51c6abd310f2c595e7ec.jpeg

• Like 2

Yesterday afternoon, I was visiting a nearby town for work. A horny truck driver hit me up on grindr wanting to dump a load. We met at a quiet public toilet, I sucked his cock until he said 'give me your ass', dropped my jeans and turned around. He fucked me against the brick wall and after a couple of minutes creamed my hole. I drove home with that nice used wet feeling 😋

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

About 20 minutes ago.

I had to go to the office to finish something off, and on the way home I decided to see if there was anybody online.  I’d planned a meet before work which fell through, so I was already cleaned out and wearing a jock under my normal clothes.

Bingo, found somebody near the main train station, so it wasn’t even far out of my way.  Got to the apartment, and was let in by a 6’2” stunner, with really great skin and a soft cock which was already a nice size.  As I’m a bit exactly in shape, mid-40s guy, my luck was already in!  We made quick small talk and went straight to the bedroom.  The program had been pre-discussed.  I want to suck and then be fucked silly whilst huffing poppers.   His dick grew nicely to around 8 inches.  I could already taste the pre-cum coming out.  5 minutes later, he lifted me up and placed me on all fours before going to town with his tongue on my shaved asshole.

From the noises I could hear, he was clearly trying to get my hole as wet as possible, whilst also getting his tongue as far in as possible.  The then straighten up, spat on his cock and slowly went all the way in to the hilt.  For the next hour he alternated between hammering away, and pulling out to try and fist me (he wasn’t very good at that part).  Eventually he blew his load in me, but left his cock in all the way up to the hilt.

He told me that he wanted me to keep his load inside me.  I joked that it would all depend on how much he needed to piss.  Although we hadn’t discussed it, he just told me to not move and not squeeze his dick with my ass.  30 seconds later he let out this groan of relief and I could feel his piss pouring into me.  He told me to squeeze to keep it all in, then flipped me open and produced a dildo.  He then fucked me with that until I shot my load over myself.  Then it was a bit of a gymnastic display to get myself and the dildo to the bathroom without spilling anything, but I eventually managed it.

I’m now on the train home with a slightly damp ass….

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Last night and it was actually a first for me in one aspect.

I'd been speaking to this couple for a little while and our schedules finally allowed us to meet. I turned up and stripped in front of them in their living room. They both moved to me and started feeling me up, particularly my ass. I was in heaven.

We moved upstairs and I alternated sucking them both. One was average sized one was kinda hung. 

Average lubed up my hole whilst I was on all fours on the bed sucking hung and then they swapped ends. Hung fucked me first and really hard. Only lasted a few minutes thankfully as it was brutal then he fired his load into me and told average to take seconds.

Hung lay back watching his bf fuck a second load into my sloppy hole and then I was told to leave.

The first for me was when I pushed some of the load out later it was totally pink, so I was definitely bleeding from the fucking I got.

I offered to go back anytime.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Last night - Got home from work hit up a bbc who I’ve been trying to get in me for a while. Military guy 33 5’9” 175, heavier side but with a nice 7.5” lives about 30 mins away happened to be drinking at a Waikiki Bar close to where I live. He flaked the last time we tried to meet so I was 80% on him. You really never know if a guy cancels last minute. He asked how long it will be till I’m cleaned out and said he’ll be at my place soon. His thing was, “Can you take dick long and I wanna use you like a raw sex doll”
Simultaneously a new Bbc who lives near me, he’s hot, 50’s 5’11 210 with 8” of black meat. We chatted a day before and he wanted to know,”Can I handle dick without complaining and asking to stop and pulling out. ‘cause once I start I ain’t stopping till I impregnate you’” He’s down on meeting “now!” If I’m not ready he’s gonna find another hole to fuck. 

Long story short, I’m flushing my hole out and have 2 guys coming at the same time. I fumble and question like… “this is risky”, I might loose both or end up with once canceling. So I decided to see if both was cool with a threesome. 
It happened and it was very last minute, risk of falling apart, a gamble but worth it. Both agreed and spent 2 hours having my hole used by 2 bbc alternating between each other. All of us are strangers but kissing each other and me enjoying the attention. My hole was taking dick slipping and sliding in like a flesh light. Loose and open like a pussy. 
The highlight was the verbal. How they encouraged one another to use my pussy and encouraged me to “too take that black dick doggy style” as I faced one bbc, who fed me poppers and looked me in eyes as I faced him and said, “zaddy take that big raw black dick in that wonderful pussy of yours!” “Push it out, Push it out baby give him you hole. Take more poppers, baby.” As the bottle was brought to my nose to inhale as I take 8” of raw black dick riding without resistance my lubed up cummy hole. 
Both of these guys used me like a hoe. Continuously stretching, pre-cumin and dicking me like my fantasies I jerk off to. After 2 hours. Sweaty and spent. We ended. I had overheated beyond belief the 2 bbc that they needed a break. My hole was in heaven and satiated, wet and gapping. My tops were breathing hard and having a mild cardiac arrest.  
We chatted as the heat and their heart beats started to lower down, and actually they turned out to be decent nice guys. My sheets and blanket were drench in sweat from 3 guys fucking, it’s Hawaii after all. The two hot bbc were pouring sweat on me like they were at the gym. The timing was great, all good things must cum to an end but I didn’t feel like I needed more. I felt satisfied for once rather than trying to hook up with more guys. My hole was happy but not sore or damaged. 

This is one of those times when indeed quality trump quantity. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Just left about 5 minutes ago. my sweet Latino FB, He woke up horny this morning and texted. He was horny! He usually fucks for some time, but came almost instantly this time, then stayed in and fucked another load in.  So grateful for Him, He's just all around sweet...  He needs to fuck and i need to be fucked. i am so happy to have His Seed inside of me. Gonna have a special smile on my face at the gym this morning. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Just left about 5 minutes ago. my sweet Latino FB, He woke up horny this morning and texted. He was horny! He usually fucks for some time, but came almost instantly this time, then stayed in and fucked another load in.  So grateful for Him, He's just all around sweet...  He needs to fuck and i need to be fucked. i am so happy to have His Seed inside of me. Gonna have a special smile on my face at the gym this morning. 

Love it!  I have a HOT Latin fick bud that doesn't speak much English.  Loves to message me saying You sexo?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Love it!  I have a HOT Latin fick bud that doesn't speak much English.  Loves to message me saying You sexo?!

Lol, cool. my Guy texts “free rn” which is a double entendres since im a registered nurse, and I would never think of charging 

• Haha 1

Have you ever had so much hot sex that you want to take some time off to recover and thank the Lord?  That’s me right now. 

I had a LOT of sex on Thursday, but the last time was yesterday with 3 regular top fwb’s 1-1. 

(1) Craig & I have been fucking since 2011.  He asked if I could stop by a little later as he was running late.  I replied yes while getting on the subway.  

I was thinking of killing time at a coffee shop and scrolling through my phone for other Harlem FWB’s.  It turned out fwb Jason was looking a few blocks away.  So I went to Jason’s place first.  Jason is a multiracial runner, salt and pepper hair, nice cock and great bedroom talent.  We hadn’t fucked in a couple of months so we eagerly made out and rolled around in bed together.  Since my hole was probably still loose from Thurs, it took him a little while longer to cum.  But I got my prize as he bred me deep. 

(2) I visit Craig and we fucked to P!nk’s new album (while is really good).  Despite fucking for 10+ years, it felt as if he cock got thicker.  Thank goodness for P!nk drowning out my loud moaning. 

(3) Then I went to visit family in NJ.  Of course, I contact my Jersey fwb’s ahead of time to see who is available.  M is a Peruvian muscle hunk.  We haven’t fucked in over a year so we also were eager to rip each other’s clothes off.  M is one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met, but also very rough and raunchy in the bedroom.  He sucked me off (cumming tends to make my hole tighter) and completely wrecked my hole afterwards.  It was so good he offered to let me stay overnight sometime :slight_smile: 

After he left, I took a 2.5 hour nap with 3 fresh amazing loads inside of me. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Taking his first UK load

A 30 yr old Afghanistan lad asked if I wanted his black cock and load. He had only been in the country a week. His English wasn’t great but he wanted a hole to dump into and hadn’t shot a load sine he arrived.  I offered him my cunt as a welcoming present. He was keen to drop a load into a white trashy hole. It was

Snowing when I arrived at his flat wearing just shorts and hoody with a spunk stained Nike jock and harness on underneath. His flat had no furniture  so he showed to a sleeping bag layed out on the floor. I had already stripped off. He was tenting in his jogging bottoms so I dropped to my knees and was offered his growing semi. His black cock was soon hard and he clearly loved me sucking him. He held my head and skull fucked me hard. When he was ready he turned me over onto all fours and pointed to the sleeping bag. I just dropped to all fours and as soon as I was down he rammed his black dick into my cum hungry hole. He pounded my cunt real hard. It was clear he hadn’t used a cumdump for a while and he wanted to show how to treat a Brit slut. He fucked me so hard my head was now in the corner of the room. He had hard fucked me across the floor.

He showed by no signs of slowing down, he wanted to loose his nutt ASAP. I moaned in all the right places and encouraged him with regular ‘fuck me’ pleads. Sure enough, with some proper hard deep thrusts he dumped his load inside me. I gathered my composure on all fours and pushed my ass back to take every drop of his cum. When done he pulled out and his spunk was dripping from my hole. My jock soaked up his cum as I stood up to get drsssed. My mouth paused at the site of his cummy cock so my tongue cleaned him up. It will be interesting to see if he becomes a regular cumdump donator but was honoured to take his first UK load! 

0105DD8E-8A9A-472A-8BD9-9606DC244B9B.thumb.jpeg.8d5d5583b3418d9c81888af61cb29ae1.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

One of my regular black alpha studs texted me this morning saying he "need to fuck my ass".  After he completed his 10-hour sweaty blue-collar shift.  I love worshiping his rock-hard body and his 8.5 cock.  Needless to say, but he used my mouth and ass for his pleasure and mine.  I'm sure the new neighbors in the apartment beside mine know the man next door is gay as the walls are thin and the passion of our man-on-man action was loud & clear with my bed frame rattling and squeaking.  And my moaning and his baritone voice piercing through the walls.  I know people are embarrassed knowing others can hear their sexual escapades but I'm not.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday. I'd been talking to two guys all week about getting together. We arranged that I'd drive to their town yesterday afternoon for a threeway. Of course they ghosted me on the day of - typical bbrt bs,. I drove part way thinking one of them would answer txts but no.

So I opened up a few hookup sites on my phone and this nice hot-bod young bbc stud msgd me - long story short, I met him at his place and we flip-fucked a rainy afternoon away. He came hard and deep in my ass and I blew a geyser of a load as he jacked me while I cleaned his cock. The young/old black/white dynamic always makes for a hot time.

• Like 2

I just got done taking two guys.  I have Mondays off so that seems to be when I get the loads I need for the week 

One latin guy who breeds me monthly, and a new guy I got from Grindr.

Both fucked me raw, and both wanted me to swallow.  It was great!

Both 7.5 cocks thick.  New guy had a piercing in his head.  Was hot and different.

I usually get 20+ loads a month.  First time posting in this topic.  I'll start recording them here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2