Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last week, on a business trip to San Antonio.  I drove from my hotel to a guy's house I met online.  He walked me to his bedroom, bent me over the bed and fucked a load deep inside.  When finished, he placed some money on the bed and said, "it's not for sex, but for gas.  I'm glad you made the trip."  I didn't need the money, but I took it anyways because it made me feel even more slutty.  

When your top leaves you knees to chest on the bed spun, satisfied and leaking profusely. You feel his fresh hot thick and slimy semen  gurgling their way with the small air pockets he forced into your bussy, as he was balls deep the nut of his life drain of him and into your cum filled guts. 

• Like 1

Ran into my friends ex bf while at the sex shop buying lube. Asked him how he’s been dating anyone new? Said not dating he’s been in his hoe ways browsing the streets for now just raw fucking as much as possible before trying the relationship thing again. To me that sounded like and invitation so we went to the back of the shop and I let him fuck a hot load in me with his 8 inch thick PR dick. Hot dude got nice abs tan skin fucks hard as hell. Ended up going over to his place to fuck again. He said his roommate is out of town but he’s be down to fuck me too so told him hit me up when he’s back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

I was visiting Minneapolis and of course got horny.  My hubby doesn't put out anymore but it's been hard to find local FBs, so when traveling I have fun.

Chat up a guy who was a scruffy, 5'9ish, salt & pepper 50-something cyclist off Sniffies.  I was wrapping up an appointment, parked in a lot, chatted him up, and made plans.  He had me park on the side street and meet him in his shed.  I find him in the dark shed, he has a sexy deep voice, we make out, I feel up his muscled body, and he grabs my throbbing semihard cock.  He has me sit down in a dusty old rocking chair, and swallows my cock.  He makes all kinds of slurping sounds sucking my cock hard. 

I peek over his salt & pepper head bobbing and see his 2 mounds of cycling butt.  I tell him I want to see his ass.  He says he didn't shower.  I say good, get up from the chair, he bends over, and I pull down his shorts.  Damn!  out pops big ass on top of 2 thick thighs.  I spread his cheeks, see a hairy crack, and smash my face inbetween.  Daddy's ass smells of must and more.  I love it and lick.  My cock is rock hard after rimming his hot muscled ass so I tell him I want to fuck his ass, but he says next time because  he didn't shower.   Damn. 

He turns around, kneels down, and sucks my cock.  I get close to cumming as I imagine fucking Daddy's hot ass, so I tell him that I'm close..  His throat stays balls deep as I cum.  He gets up off the floor, saying his knees aren't up for doing that long, hah! 🙂 and other chit-chat.  I tell him that I'll look for his ass next time I'm in town, and he says do that. Obviously Daddy need some milk that morning.

Edited by chipygmalion80
edit
  • Like 3

Got a load about an hour ago.

I was messaging with this guy and it didn't look like anything was going to happen so I decided to get ready for a shower.

I was just about to jump in the shower and he was like want to have some fun so I was like fuck it.

He was maybe mid 30's had a little pot belly nice cock. I went to his place and as soon as I walked in the door he started making out with me and squeezing my ass. I wore my red shorty shorts with no underwear.

So we kissed for a little bit, then he went in to the bedroom I kicked my thongs off and followed. We kissed again and I pushed him on to the bed and I got on top of him and continued kissing. He took my shirt off and He stuck his tongue in my mouth so I sucked on it and I could tell he was hard so I took off my shorts. 

While I was taking off my shorts he undressed as well. I got back on top of him and put his hands above his head and kissed his neck and up around his ears and I kissed and licked his armpits. I kissed and licked my way down and licked his balls and up his cock. Then I gave him a sloppy blowjob and ran my tongue around his cock while I sucked it.

After sucking his cock I kissed and licked my way back up and kissed him. I asked him if he had any bugs and he said "no I'm clean" and I said that I'd still want him to cum in anyway even if he did have bugs. He replies "oh fuck yeah" and kisses me. I asked him "you wanna fuck this slutty ass don't you" and he replied "fuck yes" so I spit on my hand and lathered my hole and his cock.

I slide him inside me balls deep in one go, he replies "oh fuck that hole feels good" and I ride him slow to start then getting quicker. While I was riding him I said "you like this slutty ass don't you" he replied "yes I do" I replied with "your cock feels so good" I kept riding him and I said "you like fucking this slutty ass that takes all loads bugs and all" he replied "yes I do".

I said "yeah fuck this slutty bug chasing hole" he replies, "oh your such a fucking slut" I keep riding him and telling him I need his cum in my slutty hole and he tells me I'm such a fucking slut. Then he pulls me down and kisses me, his cock slides out of me. He pushes me down on to my stomach and I spread my legs wide and stick my ass in the air. 

He spanks my ass and I say "yeah spank that slutty ass" he spits on my hole and puts his cock straight back in me. He puts his arm around my neck and lays on me with his full weight and he pounds my ass. After a few minutes he says "I'm gonna cum" I say "yeah cum in my slutty ass" he replies "I'm gonna fill this slutty as up" and as he gets closer he tightens his arm around my neck.

A couple more hard thrusts and he exclaims "I'm cumming" and cums balls deep in my ass.

I have his load deep inside me right now so my body can absorb it.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

This past Tuesday March 14th(steak and blowjob day).

When over to my friend's house,let myself in and made him a steak just the way he likes it.

When he got home I told him I was going to give him a blowjob while he ate his steak and not finish till he was done.

Needless to say he took his time.

Last night, nothing unusual, in my bedroom feeling sexy wearing my favorite lingerie on my freshly waxed silky legs which made me feel quite horny, so I went to grindr and hooked with a stranger nearby, he was in mid 30s, fucked me for about 25mins, pulled out and shot his load all over my little cock. He left but I was still feeling horny, so I went again to grindr and found this 6ft, 55yo and stocky guy, I invited him over, sent him my address and phone number, once he arrived, I dropped on my knees and sucked his cock like there is no tomorrow, he then turned me over and fucked me doggy style for sometime before shooting his load deep inside me.

Been awhile since I posted on here,  but my best time since I did was definitely a bookstore encounter in February.  The video room was almost empty, so I was just hanging out in the back, cock out of my jeans, waiting to see who might show up. 

Fortunately I didn't have to wait too long. A young 20 something guy comes in,  maybe 5-6", thick dark red beard about to his chest, and chubby with a sexy AF belly.  I'm pretty sure he'd been drinking beforehand, as he was really forward once we started chatting. My erection helped break the ice as well. Lol He is calling me daddy, and I jump right into my dad mode. Before long he's sucking my cock like a good son. I pulled him off after about 10 minutes, and start kissing him and unzip his pants, freeing his quite thick 6" cock. It's dripping precum and I'm rubbing it hard, asking if he's going to let dad fuck him. He sorta moans so I start rubbing his hairy ass and hole. He's loving my attention, so I spit in my fingers and really massage them into his hole. I turned him so he was leaning forward on a partition wall, and began rubbing my dripping cock in his hairy crack. After about 5 minutes it's good and slick, so I push into his hole about 2". He gasped a bit, bent over further, and I slid my entire raw cock in him balls deep. Slow strokes at first, just getting him used to me, and then more forceful. I tell him what a good whore he's being for dad, and that I got a big load for him. Now about then, I noticed we had some company- a guy around 60, fat, gray moustache, flannel shirt and trucker hat. He jerking off slowly as he's watching. I motion to him to come closer, and he does. I tell him he's welcome to fuck the hole next. He smiles at me, and I'm so excited thinking about the little whore I'm fuckin taking 2 loads, that I began thrusting faster and nutted deep in his ass. As my orgasm slows and stops, I tell the pig to stay put as I'm sliding out. I step to the side and the other fella lines his cock up (fucker had a fatter cock than me, and longer too) and slides it all the way in at once. The pig is trying to adjust to taking the bigger cock, and the guy keeps on fuckin him nonstop. I reach under and grab his cock, which is rock hard, and start to jerk him off, telling him what a great fucking pig he's being by taking 2 strange dads  loads in his ass raw. Well, he must have liked hear that as he immediately began cumming all over my hand and the floor in front of him. This caused the guy fucking him to also begin nutting, and he buried deep for the whole thing. Once he plopped out, he zipped up and left without saying anything, but I straightened the pig up and gave him some kisses, and rubbed that cum filled hole a bit. He said he'd never had 2 dicks in a row like that, and I could tell he seemed embarrassed. I let him know it was fine. Kept telling him how sexy he was, and that I'd remember this experience for a long time. He seened to enjoy me holding him, and fingering his sloppy hole. I began jerking him off again and dirty talking to him about the two loads in his ass. He shot another load in no time. And I did give him my number. Lol

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

This past weekend, while I was down there visiting, I went to Club Ft. Lauderdale for an afternoon of taking as many loads as possible. My husband sent me there while he had lunch and caught up with family. After getting a room, I went to the showers to rinse off and to show off my hole. And then I went into the sauna to dry off. There was a hot daddy sitting on the bench stroking and I sat next to him. It didn’t take much encouragement to bend down and start sucking his cock. He stood up so we could take this elsewhere. We went back to my room, lubed his cock/my hole, and got on all fours while taking a hit of poppers. He fucked me deep, but it didn’t take long for him to pump his load into me. He’d been there for awhile and was waiting for a hot hole to breed. He left the door open and I stayed bent over, it didn’t take long for another daddy to walk in, feel my wet hole and to bury his cock in me. He fucked me with the door open so that others could see what a cumdump I am for all daddies. After he came, the crowd broke up, so I went wondering. I made my way to the gloryhole maze. There were some guys crowded around a cocksucker on his knees. As I watched, a guy started rubbing my ass until his fingers found my wet hole. He bent me over and thrust into me balls deep. Thankfully I had my poppers necklace on so I could take a hit and better take his cock as the only lube he used was the cum inside me. It wasn’t long before he was very verbally adding his load deep. Throughout the afternoon I took more cock and more loads. One notable daddy had a big thick curved cock who liked calling me his boy as much as I liked begging daddy to flood me with his cum. All in all I took around 10 different cocks and 7 loads of cum. Not as much as I’d hoped, but I had to leave to meet my husband for dinner. 

48383753-3263-444B-A331-AFA1735DDC84.jpeg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Been awhile since I posted on here,  but my best time since I did was definitely a bookstore encounter in February.  The video room was almost empty, so I was just hanging out in the back, cock out of my jeans, waiting to see who might show up. 

Fortunately I didn't have to wait too long. A young 20 something guy comes in,  maybe 5-6", thick dark red beard about to his chest, and chubby with a sexy AF belly.  I'm pretty sure he'd been drinking beforehand, as he was really forward once we started chatting. My erection helped break the ice as well. Lol He is calling me daddy, and I jump right into my dad mode. Before long he's sucking my cock like a good son. I pulled him off after about 10 minutes, and start kissing him and unzip his pants, freeing his quite thick 6" cock. It's dripping precum and I'm rubbing it hard, asking if he's going to let dad fuck him. He sorta moans so I start rubbing his hairy ass and hole. He's loving my attention, so I spit in my fingers and really massage them into his hole. I turned him so he was leaning forward on a partition wall, and began rubbing my dripping cock in his hairy crack. After about 5 minutes it's good and slick, so I push into his hole about 2". He gasped a bit, bent over further, and I slid my entire raw cock in him balls deep. Slow strokes at first, just getting him used to me, and then more forceful. I tell him what a good whore he's being for dad, and that I got a big load for him. Now about then, I noticed we had some company- a guy around 60, fat, gray moustache, flannel shirt and trucker hat. He jerking off slowly as he's watching. I motion to him to come closer, and he does. I tell him he's welcome to fuck the hole next. He smiles at me, and I'm so excited thinking about the little whore I'm fuckin taking 2 loads, that I began thrusting faster and nutted deep in his ass. As my orgasm slows and stops, I tell the pig to stay put as I'm sliding out. I step to the side and the other fella lines his cock up (fucker had a fatter cock than me, and longer too) and slides it all the way in at once. The pig is trying to adjust to taking the bigger cock, and the guy keeps on fuckin him nonstop. I reach under and grab his cock, which is rock hard, and start to jerk him off, telling him what a great fucking pig he's being by taking 2 strange dads  loads in his ass raw. Well, he must have liked hear that as he immediately began cumming all over my hand and the floor in front of him. This caused the guy fucking him to also begin nutting, and he buried deep for the whole thing. Once he plopped out, he zipped up and left without saying anything, but I straightened the pig up and gave him some kisses, and rubbed that cum filled hole a bit. He said he'd never had 2 dicks in a row like that, and I could tell he seemed embarrassed. I let him know it was fine. Kept telling him how sexy he was, and that I'd remember this experience for a long time. He seened to enjoy me holding him, and fingering his sloppy hole. I began jerking him off again and dirty talking to him about the two loads in his ass. He shot another load in no time. And I did give him my number. Lol

Welcome back. Miss your stories!