Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

With a new and second job, my ass hasn't had any cock in it for over two weeks.  Happened to see a guy I had a three way with at Club O last year.  He's vers, and third we were with was a total top with a good 8-9 inches, so we both got fucked by him.  I just got to suck his cock that night, but wanted him to breed me.

Told him my Situation and he said he hadn't had ass for a few weeks either.  I suggested we change that.  Went to his place, and he was waiting in his jock, semi hard.  We immediately headed to the bedroom and he told me what a great cocksuker I was, and pulled his jock down and did what I love.  He shot in my mouth saying don't worry my balls are full of cum, and next load is going up your ass.

He loves kissing, and we laid back and kissed some when he asked if I was ready to get seededed.   I rolled over and said it's all yours.  His cock was 6, but has a huge mushroom head.  He lubed me up and started fucking me.  Usually not 1 that likes being fucked on my stomach, but there is a 1 foot difference on our heights, so it worked out well.  Before seeding me, he rolled me on my back which worked well also

• Upvote 1

So last night i got a text by my old daddy from the group I play with.  He said he needs to blow a load before he goes out. I got there and he said he was going out with his friends for dinner. He said they are meeting up in two hours. So he said this will be quick and bend over the sofa arm and drop your pants.  

I  just dropped them to my ankles.  He walked over licked my hole and spit on in and pushed his cock in me. Pumped me for about 10 minutes and blew a load. He pulled out and as i was pulling my pants up he gave me a piece of paper and said go to this address fast he is waiting for you.

I left and went to the address about 5 minutes away and got to the door and it was one of  the guys i play with in the group.  He said hurry up get in. I got in he dropped his pants and said get on the floor leggs up. So right at the cloaed front door i laid there. He said look your dripping. Then said great no lube needed as he started to fuck me. My back and head were killing me on the hard floor as he thrusted. 10 minutes later he blew a load and got up. Then he helped me up. I pulled up my pants and he said as he pointed go to the house across the street someone is waiting. 

I left him and walked across the street and saw another guy from the group standing there.  As i approached the door he opened it and said come in. 

He pulled me in closed the door and pushed me to his couch. He said strip and get on the couch and pull your leggs spread and up.. As i did he was on the phone talking to someone and i heard him say yes he is here and i will be on time for dinner. He went on facetime walked to me to show a closeup of my hole. Heard someone say wow look at the cum.. He said see you soon as he put the phone down. He shoved a hard pillow under my ass push my legges to fit it in and said hold you leggs. He stripped and I saw he was hard as hell.. He bent over me and i was so wet with cum his cock slipped in easy he went in so deep and fast it hurt a little and he pumped so frantically he was so hot

Took him almost a 15 minutes or more before he moaned load and fell on top of me. He laid on top of me as I still felt his cock throbbing. Then pulled out and said clean my dick. I sucked it for a little and said ok you can leave.  I pulled up my pants and said tell everyone thanks. He laughed a little..

My pants were so wet from the drippings by the time i got home and my car seat had a spot on it.. lol

• Like 3
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

On Sunday this guy I had hooked up with about a month ago sent me a message in the morning saying his mom would be at church for a while so he could host. Our first hookup was pretty anon, I was head down ass up for it, and only glanced at his face after he came and quickly left. He was a cute young black guy with a truly massive dick. So, it wasn't shocking to learn he still lived with his mum. I agreed to get ready and head over to his place and I'm so glad I did. I get the impression he is very new to sex; his dick is 9+ inches but he tried to shove it all in right away. When I reacted and kinda pulled away he seemed surprised and kept apologizing. When I got more used to his cock and he started to rhythmically fuck me he kept repeating "wow fuck" over and over like it was a new sensation for him. Eventually I started talking dirty to him and as soon as I started in on him breeding my pussy, he couldn't hold it anymore and unloaded deep inside. This boy is so cute. I asked how old he was as I was leaving and he's 19. I'm now in my 30's and he's definitely the youngest guy I've fucked age gap wise. Looking forward to taking a lot more of his loads and teaching him a thing or two.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Got a message from a fuck buddy, said he was leaving work early and wanted to know if I was hosting. I sometimes have a gloryhole setup at my place. But for him, I will host at my anonymous sling.  My hole was needing some action, so I told him I could host in a few hours. He said he would come over.

I rushed home from work, got cleaned out and get ready for him. He messaged me and said he was on his way. I picked out some toys for him, which includes the baseball bat. I got into the sling, and grabbed my poppers. He shows up and immediately starts rimming my hole. He is very talented with that tongue. He had my hole opened and ready to go.  He then lubed my hole up, getting it ready for the toy assault.  He will start with the smaller toys (which aren't that small) and then work his way up to the larger toys. Sometimes we have to give up, the larger toys are often bigger than I am ready for. But this time, he was able to work up to the biggest toy I had left out, which I hadn't been able to take before that day.   

Once he opened my hole up, I felt the cold end of the aluminum baseball bat against my hole. I took a big hit of the poppers and held it while I felt the end of the bat slip inside my hole. He hit a few spots where it wanted to stop. I told him to hold it there and then I hit the poppers again. I would tell him to slowly push more and I felt the bat slip in a little bit more. Finally, we reached the point where we couldn't get the bat to go anymore. (I later measured it, we had 9" of the bat inside me.)

He fucked me with the bat for a few minutes, before he pulled it out. Next thing I know, I felt his cock at my hole. He started fucking me hard, asking me where I wanted his load. He knows damn well where I want it, I always want it in my ass.  I started telling him to fuck me harder, breed that hole. His hands were grasping for my legs to hold as he was fucking me hard in the sling. I reached up, grabbed his hands and he groaned as his cum flooded my hole. He continued to fuck for a few more minutes, as the last of his load leaked into my hole.  He then got the bat out and fucked my hole for another minute. He then got dressed and left.  

After he left, I felt his cum leaking out of my gaping hole. I got out of the sling and fucked myself with the bat for a little bit. I enjoyed pushing his cum deep inside me. 

baseball_bat2.jpg

• Piggy 4

I'm 46, 90% top, but once in a while I need cock. My husband is a cumdump in the region of Ghent, Belgium - i whore him out to as many as possible, but now it was my turn.

One of the regular breeders (36) that fucks my hubby's hole was up for it, so after some sucking, he planted a load in me. Grinder was of use for top 2, a 31yo guy with a fat cock. Rode him, bred me.

Then i went to a local park (Kristallijn), where i met a 24 yo on Grindr, keen to bareback. He started by rimming and sucking the loads out of my hole before breeding me.

After him, i went to a fat cocked 29yo for the final breed.

Now that that is out of my system for a couple of weeks, please line up bottoms: i'll breed you.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

I'm visiting Fort Lauderdale at the moment and just met a guy on Sniffles. He is DL and wanted to breed anonymously. I thought he had flaked, but then the doorbell rang. He was about 6 ft tall and built like a linebacker. As he stripped down, he was already rock hard. I sucked him good as I hit the poppers and then proceeded to get on all fours. His cock was thick but I adjusted quickly. He found his rhythm and was banging me good. I didn't realize he was recording until he asked if he could record "undershots". After he got his video, he settled down and pumped me full of cum. After he cleaned up, he called an Uber. Although the car was two minutes away, he begged me for some more ass but this time he wanted it missionary.  He was looking out the door waiting for the car while fucking me. The car pulls up, he pulls out of me, cock covered in cum, and rushes out the door.  I told him I'll be here until Sunday. I have a feeling he'll be back. 

FUNNY UPDATE: the guy who bred me was not the guy I thought I had a date with! The first guy flaked and I only figured this out when I went back on Sniffles. They both have anonymous profiles. I am such a hoe 🤷‍♂️. LOL.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, bbzh said:

I'm visiting Fort Lauderdale at the moment and just met a guy on Sniffles. He is DL and wanted to breed anonymously. I thought he had flaked, but then the doorbell rang. He was about 6 ft tall and built like a linebacker. As he stripped down, he was already rock hard. I sucked him good as I hit the poppers and then proceeded to get on all fours. His cock was thick but I adjusted quickly. He found his rhythm and was banging me good. I didn't realize he was recording until he asked if he could record "undershots". After he got his video, he settled down and pumped me full of cum. After he cleaned up, he called an Uber. Although the car was two minutes away, he begged me for some more ass but this time he wanted it missionary.  He was looking out the door waiting for the car while fucking me. The car pulls up, he pulls out of me, cock covered in cum, and rushes out the door.  I told him I'll be here until Sunday. I have a feeling he'll be back. 

FUNNY UPDATE: the guy who bred me was not the guy I thought I had a date with! The first guy flaked and I only figured this out when I went back on Sniffles. They both have anonymous profiles. I am such a hoe 🤷‍♂️. LOL.

Maybe the one pimped you out to the one that came over

• Like 2

Last night, my Latino FB. He's the proverbial "Brick House." He's a serious weight lifter and a solid mass of muscle. Which if i were at the gym, wouldn't be the Guy who got my attention. Visually? i'm attracted to lean, even slight Guys who have some shape, particularly a shapely ass. Which i always think is strange as a total bottom, just how turned on i get looking at Mens asses? The only thing i can figure is it's because i see it as Their fuck muscle? 

i'm a member of the >1000 Cocks club when it comes to bottoming, could be 2k, but it's been a lot. i can count on two hands the number of guys i've fucked... most of my topping days were when i was married to a woman and was 'role playing' a straight man. i think that burned my bottom identity deep into my soul. i can go through the motions of being top, but i'm simply not wired that way psychosexually.

So, last night. Got off my rotation at the hospital at 730 pm, was a pretty brutal rotation, but made it through and dragged my tail to the gym afterwards to do my 'skinny white boy routine' (trying to make and maintain a fuckable ass and body). Drove home, showered and collapsed in bed a little after 9, been up since 4 am. And, i get a text from my FB: "are you free rn."  Damn. i cannot say "no" to this Man, He really is a sweet Guy, and i want Him any chance i get. So i text back: "if You don't mind waiting while i prep."  He's cool with that. After about 30 minutes, i'm good, and text Him, He shows up around 10. i'm always waiting naked, ass up on my bed, door open.

He says "hi" and asks if i want to try something new... We've been FB's a couple of years now, He's always bred me. More recently, He's wanted to suck me, which i've been okay with because He really likes it and doesn't make me cum, sort of foreplay before He breeds me. Last night He wants to do 69. i know He doesn't have a lot of male with male experience, i'm pretty much it. He's Bi with a gf. I assented and He straddled me on Top. He has a descent sized Cock, and either didn't realize how to position Himself, or did lol, but He didn't move His hips, and i pretty much took Him to the hilt the whole time while He sucked me. i was so busy trying to breath and move this mountain of a muscle Man that i wasn't really aware of Him sucking me... though He is good at it. At one point He said: "if you are into it, You can do my ass too."   I'm not, i don't rim, feels top to me. i don't get into penetrating a guy at all. But, i like this guy, so i started fingering Him while sucking Him, and He obviously liked it... and asked me to fuck Him. Apparently i was His first...pretty sure He was being honest about that. i was surprised i could even perform, but He's prolly the first guy i've bred in over 15 years?  

He got a substantial load, and then wanted to fuck me. i like this guy, so the sub part of my was in full force last night, i just went along with whatever He wanted, didn't assert myself at all. He's totally sweet, and doesn't have a forceful bone in His body. Force shuts me down, but desire opens me and accesses the sub part of me. i don't really like getting fucked once i have cum, just wanna have a snack then sleep lol, but i rolled over and He fucked me very hard... He was obviously very turned on. After He showered, He wanted to go again... but i was spent. Finally some of my assertion returned and i explained that my fucking Him was rare, not likely to happen again. And, while He enjoyed it, i get the impression He's still mostly Top, just wanted to try it. idk, but it was a really unusual night. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just visited a Grindr guy in his apartment. He had a sheet with a hole in it over the doorway to his bedroom and as soon as I got my clothes off his semi-hard cock poked through the hole. And I gobbled it up and sucked him til he was rock hard. Then I sucked some more, really enjoying his thick cut cock, deep-throating him, getting him lubed up with my spit. Then I stood up and turned around and backed my asshole up against his cock. He pushed and I opened up to him and he shoved it all the way in with no hesitation. 
I held on to the door jambs on the opposite walls and he fucked me hard and hot. He ripped the sheet open bigger so he could grip my hips and go deeper. I said “whatever you do don’t pull out when you cum” and he said “I won’t.” Then his pace got a bit harder and more frantic and he went deep and held still as he pumped his load deep in my guts. Then I got dressed and left. Hopefully to get more loads today. 

• Like 3

I went straight to the bathhouse after my Grindr hookup and I’m in cumdrunk bliss now. I sucked 7 different cocks but only 3 of them came in my mouth. My favourites were the three that fucked and bred me. Two of them fucked me doggy style on the seats in the video lounge and another fucked me against the wall in the dry sauna. Would love some more but I’m very happy with todays session

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Live in not quite the burbs or downtown. Older townhouses type. New folks moved in a while back up the street a bit.  The husband, or so I thought, was told to ask me about helping with an improvement of a full bath in the lower level. Got home early on Friday, ran into him and said I'd stop up. Went over his options then said  come down and see mine. He did and told him to try it out with the spa stuff in it. After some hesitation I said I'm getting in. Took off my sweat shirt and pants as his eyes went straight to my semi hard dick. Moved so my dick brushed his hand and rubbed his with mine. I climbed in and with a little coaxing he did too.  

By the time it was over I had 2 loads in me and he got 2. 

Found out not married or his kid. Open relationship/fwb situation.  I was the 1st guy he fucked or got fucked by. SWEET!

OH YEAH....repeated on sat morning.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just left... a surprise, i thought He was at the beach for the weekend, but He came back today horny, so i got a call before He went to His friends house. There's so many great things about 2 males fucking, but one is the ease and simplicity of it. He calls: "you down to get fucked?"  me: "yeah, let me hop in the shower i'll text You when i'm ready."  Half hour later i text "ok" noticing His car in my driveway, i unlock my back door and lie on my be ass up. He comes in 30 seconds later: "i've be so horny for your ass," hops on the bed, straddles my thighs, quick lube and slides in. By now, He's very familiar with my hole and knows exactly what He wants and how to use it... He unloads, pauses a few, slides out and hops in the shower. Drying off He texts His friend while saying: "maybe i can hit you up later?" or "tomorrow after work?"  i nod and smile "yeah", drugged and loaded by His lust, orgasm and seed.  i get all three and they fill me up. i'm learning just how contented i can be receiving these things from a Man... it's as if we share all three between us and are both fulfilled in our own way. fuck, happy and high here. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night actually!  Was in the Ramrod bar in Ft Lauderdale for the monthly pig dance. Was very busy. I ran into a couple I know who've both bred me a few times before. We were out on the crowded back patio and one began playing with my ass. One thing led to another and they each fucked me and bred me there in the bar! Incredible to feel them each breed. Even better to know all the people around saw them breed me and me take the loads!  Was SUPER SEXY HOT!  

Edited by Douglas
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Just spent the last hour getting fucked by extremely thick married bull. Started off by sitting on his dick and riding slowly until I was adjusted. Then we fucked in every position we found ourselves in, rode him hard until he shot a huge load in, he stayed hard rolled me onto my back and proceeded to breed a second load into me missionary. 

• Like 5