Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

So last night I hooked up with a guy from bbrt that I wanted to hook up with for like 10 years who was in town but our schedules never aligned. He invited me over to his hotel room and ponded me with one of the fattest cocks I ever took. I used my ky warming lube and it burned soo good as pounded me. He fucked me 3 times and worked my hole with his fingers too. Two huge loads planted deep inside me and a solid 45 minutes of pounding. Pig heaven for sure. When I got home I lubed up again with the warming lube and jammed my 9” dildo in my ass and jerked off a massive load. When I woke up for work I could feel my hole was still open and dripping so I jammed in a plug that hits my prostrate and worked out another load. 

my ass has never felt so sore and so good from a pounding. My only regret is I didn’t stay plugged on my way into work

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I've had kind of a dry streak until last week. I was visiting my cousin in south Florida where half my family lives and I got to hook up with one of the first guys I ever had sex with, 8 years later. He didn't say anything but I figured he had to recognize me. I think he was embarrassed about the first time or maybe didn't want to say something in case I wasn't the same boy.

The first time we had sex it was with him and his husband but his husband wasn't around this time. Which was a bummer cause his husband his just as hot as him. I remembered everything he liked and didn't like (he didn't like his asshole touched at all, he liked being deepthroated by a guy off the side of the bed) so I feel like I was cheating. He was leaking so much precum while I was sucking him I kept thinking he shot his load. That wasn't something that happened the first time. He has a long dick that gave me trouble the first time but now it was easy. He liked being rode and I was able to come all the way off his cock, tip touching my hole before sliding back down. I don't know why but I was really working hard to make it good for him, almost to show him how good I had gotten since the last time lol. It took him a while to cum though surprisingly which is usually good but I was TIRED working him! It took so long I got in trouble with my cousin for whoring out too late 🤣 but it was needed

• Like 7

About two days ago I met a super sexy younger guy at the gym  sauna. He came in wearing just some black boxer briefs and this dick was like outlined like full HD detail. My eyes darted to it and I got caught up staring. He sat across from me. After a min he was like yo you play football or something I was like nah. Played some sports in HS and then been working out. I asked him same question he said football and basketball and hitting the gym. His body was shredded slim and ripped small waist. Told him his body  is legit goals he said I look good too told him yeah he’s just better. He laughed. Asked him if he gets a lot of pussy . He said mostly ass but definitely pussy too. Asked him what he meant he said he’s Bi. Told him me too. Asked him how big he is cause he looks massive. He said 10.5 I was like holy fuck man you winning the genetic lotto. Face body and dick like 10/10. I said I’d be crazy not to ask if he down to fuckaround. He said hed be down. He said let’s go over to his place no one should be home. So we got dressed went to his place . I pushed him on the couch and we started making out. I reached in his shorts and grabbed his dick. Started jerking him off and stripping him. Pushed him back leaned over and started swallowing his dick. He reached down and started teasing my hole. After a few min I straddled him and placed his dick on my hole and started pushing down on his head. He grabbed me by the waist. He asked me if I want it raw? I just pushed his dick inside me and slowly took it down to the base. I moaned out and so did he. Started riding him slowly getting faster and faster pulling out about half way then pushing back down. His dick was huge felt it so deep in me. We were both moaning. He said let’s go to the bedroom. I pulled his dick out and went to his room he pushed me on my back and put his legs on his shoulders and pushed in me started giving me those full length deep strokes. Started really pounding me. Told me to get on my stomach and lift my ass up. I flipped over and he started pounding me from the back. I pushed him back and spun around in his dick and started riding him again. My dick smacking and grinding against his abs. He started breathing heavy. He said he was gonna cum ! I buckled down and I started riding him hard and deep. He said bruh I’m gonna fucking breed you. I grabbed my shoulders pulled me down and started fucking me hard meeting my thrusts. Soon he let out a moan and started filling my hole. He shot multiple times inside me. My dick was solid so I asked him if his little ass could handle me as I slid his dick out of me. He pointed at the line on his night stand and said let’s see how it feels inside him. I got my dick lubed and his legs spread. I pushed against his hole and slowly pushed up inside him while he moaned. After few position changes he was begging for my cum so I pinned him down and filled his ass up. We chilled for a bit to catch our breath. Told him I’m gonna head out before his roommate showed up. I was just about to get off the bed when he pulled me back said he want my hole one more time. Lubed his dick and got back inside me. Fucked me  I rode him. His roommate came home and knocked on his door. He said I’m busy and we kept fucking. This time he pinned me on my back pushed his dick in me and told me to take his cum. We got dressed and he walked me to the door after which I left. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Just sitting in my car after a really hot Grindr meetup. He’s about the same age as me, tall, hot, and hung. We went straight to the bedroom and stripped down. I straddled him and started with kissing him for a bit, and grinding against him, then I moved on to sucking his cock. I slobbered all over him and devoured him as he got harder and harder, but I kept sucking, deep and wet and sloppy. Eventually I felt him reaching to pull me up and I came up his body and took his wet cock straight into my ass, holding him there balls deep and grinding. Pure fucking bliss. We kept going like that for a bit but then switched to missionary with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and my legs against his shoulders. And then he really fucked me. Not just hard, but fucking hot. I was begging him to fill me with his cum. “Give to me give it to me” … and he did. I tingled with excitement as he tensed up inside me and I knew he was shooting inside me. Mmmm so good. 

• Like 4

Went crusing last night. Met up with a friend and we sucked and jacked for a while, he fucked another dude in the restroom and I sucked a guy for a while but got interrupted. Then this hot surgeon I've seen once before hit me up on sniffies. Was looking for a hole to eat breed, snuck into the hospital and went to a discreet bathroom where he bent me over and bred me deep, huge load. Sucked his cock after, his cum tasted so good. Had the best orgasm jerking, smelling, and tasting his cum after.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

While visiting family last week, caught up with an old school friend when we bumped into each other at a local beach.

Finishing off with my hole nicely cream filled in a beach toilet while trying to not get caught.

• Like 1

Finally, for the 1st time this year had a day worth writing about. There was a large older crowd at Steam, for a Sunday, unfortunately as usual there was very little sex happening. I finally got a cute Latino twink to give me a good pounding in the sling, pulling all the way out then plunging back in repeatedly, he wasn't ready to cum the 1st time he fucked me, but almost 2 hours later I saw him again hopped in the sling and picked up where we left off, this time we drew a crowd of 6 guys (instead of running like scared rabbits like they usually do when 2 guys start fucking in one of the group play areas), and he tried unsuccessfully to whore my ass out to them. Two of them did finally "join in" by engaging in tit play with both of us, but neither of them were willing to even let us touch their cocks. In the end he absolutely flooded my hole with cum, but I couldn't convince any of the 6 guys who watched us to take advantage of an opportunity for sloppy seconds.

After wasting another couple of sexless hours, I happened upon a cute twink getting drilled in the sling by another twink, surrounded by at least 8 guys. Since I couldn't really get near the action, I decided to check the other downstairs group play space to see if anything else had started happening, but all I found was 4 guys engaging in more tit play while completely ignoring their cocks, so I went back to the sling play area. The same 2 twinks had just bred, but were on the bench instead of the sling by this point. One older guy eagerly stepped up and bred the bottom twink as well, then since no one else was, I stepped up gave him a good pounding and added a 3rd load to his hole. I stayed a few minutes to try to help him get one of the blue ballers to fuck him but neither of us succeeded. I stopped again after I took my shower, and he still had 3 or 4 guys fondling him, but didn't seem to be having any luck getting anyone to fuck him. Since it didn't look like there was anything else going to happen soon, I gave up and went home.

Sadly this is by far the best time I've had in Portland since last fall.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

This morning,but no one received my load.

I got home from work this morning and got in the shower.

The hot water helped me get hard.

I got out of the shower and laid on my bed to air dry.

I was still hard so I started lightly running my fingertips along my shaft and balls.

Then I started slowly stroking myself.

I would get close and stop letting the sensation ease up and start again.

I did this for about an hour.

When I felt ready to finish I didn't stop.

I shot 4 long ropes of cum straight up about 2 ft,all of it landing on my thighs and belly.

I ended up having to take another shower.

Just left... my Sweet Latino Fuck Buddy. Damn, He's built, One of those Guys you see at the gym Who has muscle everywhere. It had been awhile, He got a second job so works more, He just got off work and wanted to breed before He had to go to His second job. Fucked me really hard, mauled my ass, spanked it, spat in my hole. Fuck, i love Him, i'm so fortunate to get repeatedly bred by Him... i'm definitely His addicted whore, i go through withdrawals when He doesn't dose me regularly. He's always more than perfect.  i've got that wonderful almost came feeling, was so close coming hands free a couple of times. Almost like a 'ruined orgasm,' which i love when a Man gives me that, nothing makes me happier than a Mans Orgasm and Seed inside of me.... my own orgasms just disappoint me, i love that edgy feeling of contented hunger, it makes me continue to feel connected. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Last Saturday late afternoon, went out for an impromptu fuck. Dude isn’t my type and wasn’t feeling it but hey a cock is a cock. Long story short, he can’t get hard and I hightail it outa there. Back in my car within two minutes, a super sexy athletic 18 y/o black stud hmu and I’m there in 10. Despite being nearly half my age, this young stallion was a pro….he was big and thick. As he was fumbling to whip out his rock-hard prick, I instinctively got right on my knees to take his superior bbc in my mouth and suck him for several minutes while caressing and feeling his god-like body. He had me bent over the couch and went on to stretch and seed a taller, bigger, muscular, and mature grown man’s hole. He got me super wet and once he noticed, he ordered me on my back and went on to mercilessly piston my hole. Whispered how amazing my hole was and loved my fit bod with his cock buried in it. About 3-4 minutes in pounding my raw hole his cock began to swell and growled as he seeded me.

Later that night around 8:30, a dude whom I spoke with before wanted to meet and try my ass. We decided to try out the industrial park and went behind a manufacturing building with metallic barrels, palates, crates, and other machinery lying there. My second young stud, also a fit, hung, sexy black dude, had me hold on for dear life as he bent me over and pumped my hole away. I felt him get harder and deeper and soon felt him in my guts. “Yeah, you feel that way up inside you?” he asked. Gasping for air and moaning with each pump, I replied, *grunt* “Yes….I feel you in my guts bro!” *more grunting and moaning*. He finished me off and I made sure to suck out any remaining sperm in his shaft. Strongly considering having him be the second dude to breed me regularly.A334288C-7D62-413F-99E5-762BB7680C37.thumb.jpeg.b21445ee9df83d8ae67543b55495f7d6.jpegE2A07740-4815-490B-B87D-A8FDB22DA0BC.thumb.jpeg.af2ffebd379cca32263c343b3ff0df65.jpeg

Edited by Orias59th
Missing details
  • Like 9
  • Piggy 1

On 4/3/2023 at 7:42 AM, sparkpup said:

Just spent the last hour getting fucked by extremely thick married bull. Started off by sitting on his dick and riding slowly until I was adjusted. Then we fucked in every position we found ourselves in, rode him hard until he shot a huge load in, he stayed hard rolled me onto my back and proceeded to breed a second load into me missionary. 

Almost 100% what I had with a thick tall bull with both sons playing D1 football! Also married but wife had absolutely no idea he was breeding me regularly. Would sit & ride til he gave me a decent nut but difference was shortly after, it made him even more aggressive and primal usually handling my body onto fours over the couch jackhammering into me til he built up and put his main steaming nut in me.

Edited by Orias59th
  • Piggy 1

On 3/18/2023 at 5:20 AM, Mountainman said:

Look for more and tell us all about it.

Once you take a big black cock from a true superior black male and he gives you his nut, you will find that you don’t want but need as much as possible and to please the fuck out them so they keep invigorating you with their nut. Life was never the same after a black bull put his nut in me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Orias59th said:

Almost 100% what I had with a thick tall bull with both sons playing D1 football! Also married but wife had absolutely no idea he was breeding me regularly.

The only way this could be hotter would be if his sons were also nailing your ass without their father knowing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night, went to nude day at subway sauna in Melbourne. Really busy and got a lot of raw cock! Not even a minute in the dark room I got my first raw cock ! Decent size daddy mounting me right away , he did took awhile  to cum as soon as he bred me, another cock took over , I was non stop taking 5 cock in a row. Then nothing, crowd seems gone after that. Took the time to go toilet, saw a hairy daddy about to take a piss, I asked if I can drink his piss, he said yes so kneel down sucks his cock a bit then piss down my throat:) after that I get his cock hard and he bred me in the toilet:)

walk around the sauna a bit , no action, went back to dark room, and positioned my ass up on all4, not long after had another 3 guys fuckng me , the last guy was rough, he flip me on my back , leg up , hand on my throat chocking me spitting on my face , after he bred me, I was pretty much done, 9 guys in less than 2 hours time. I was leaking cums on the way home. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6