Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Haven't posted in a while. Took two loads today. First was from a guy in one of the gayborhoods. Was cute, colombian, short (like me) muscular, and had a gorgeous uncut cock he slid in me. Pounded my hole a few minutes before unloading. When I got home a guy I'd been chatting with wanted to drop by. He's a tall, thin black guy with a nice big cock. Added his load to the mix. Wasn't expecting two today so it was a very pleasant surrpise

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Got piggy the other night, ass up at a motel in Napa. Got 7 loads between 9-12pm. Kept looking for more but it got quiet in that sleepy town and the flakes got worse as the hours passed. Went to bed at 2am. Next morning more horny men were looking for quick pump n dump.  Added 3 more loads before checking out.  Highlight was a 24yo stud who power fucked my ass. He was so hard and got deep. He definitely pumped the biggest volume cumload up my hole.  He also made me cum hands free, which caused him to reach orgasm. It was an intense fuck and beautiful to have it end with synchronized orgasms 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Today I placed an ad on doublelist with the title " When a guy just wants to drop a load - Mexican, Latinos, Persons of Color Appreciated "...and the usual " no load refused" and BB only.  Within a half hour 3 guys messaged me. All were Latino. The first one just left. A very wiry hairy Mexican dude with a huge uncut cock. He pulled his jeans down, face fucked me for a while, then bent me over and rammed in my ass right up to the balls. It was painful, I wasn't really lubed up.. he fucked me like a pile driver, slowing down from time to time, plunging in and out, and wiggling his cock from side to side. I hung on to the mattress for dear life. He muttered in Spanish, saying among other things " sweet ass" and big soft cunt. Finally he he went rigid and with a thrust that went in amazingly deep, blew his load.( I noted he had not taken off his jean or work boots. Even his Ray-Bans were perched in too if his head). I licked him clean and he tucked the still half- hard monster into his briefs and pulled up his pants. Then he kissed me on the forehead and sauntered out. Before leaving he asked "Tomorrow afternoon?". I nodded yes. With a wink he said " I text you". I still have his very full load in my guts.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

So, I had some hot adventures, but I was too busy to report it. 
However, I’m currently in Munich for work and I remembered the CAMP Munich how amazing was almost 6 years ago. Unfortunately, I was dead tired at previous two nights so I had to skip fun. Tonight I also was off but I don’t have to wake up early. So, around midnight, I headed to the CAMP. I was curious if it would be so amazing as I remembered. 
When I arrived everybody watched the tv because of the final of the Eurovision. Even though a younger guy started to follow me and I immediately turned into a cubicle (there are only cubicles but without door). After a short foreplay he made it obvious that he wanted to fuck me. I bent over to the wall, pushed out my ass and he was in me soon. He fucked me for a while and unloaded his seed. Load 1 is checked.
Not much later more and more guys came. I recognised an older guy with huge cock. He was in another cubicle. After he fucked my throat mercilessly, he pulled me up and pushed his finger in my hole. He was satisfied with realising that I already had a dose in me. He started to fuck and an old guy with not too long but extremely thick cock stepped in and pushed my head to his cock. They spit roasted me until the fucker came in me. Load 2 is checked.

Later I went to a cubicle on whose wall two glory holes were. As I stepped in, in the right hole a cock appeared. I started to suck. I was sucking for a while when a thicker cock appeared in the left one. The sexiest guy in the place came in, went on his knees beside me and started to suck it. It was extremely sexy as we did it together. Not much later he stood up, turned back and tried to push himself onto this cock. He tried more times but it didn’t succeed, so he left. After that I started to suck the two cocks one after the other. The first cock disappeared , so I continued with the thicker one. I thought that I also gave a try. Or the cock was harder or I was more stretched but I was successful. He started to fuck me even faster until he came.

Load 3 is checked. 

After a short cruising I crashed the old guy with shorter but extremely thick cock. I immediately started to suck him bending over, so he could touch my hole (I wore a jockstrap). As he touched my dull with cum hole, he turned me back, bent me onto the wall and started to fuck. It lasted some minutes and came. 
Loas 4 is checked. 

As I continued my cruising I saw this sexiest guy in the place. He was kissing and stroking with a guy but nodded to me to join them. I assumed that he was bottom but he offered me his cock for suck. He didn’t wait for long. He made it obvious without even a word that he wanted to fuck me. And he did it. He fucked me quite long when I could feel that he was close and then with heavy breathing he gave me my next load. 
load 5 is checked. 

Finally I found a fully naked guy who started to suck me. Not much later another guy joined us. He sucked both of us but somehow he finished and left. I continued to suck this guy. Then I turned back and he fuck me quickly until he came. 
load 6 is checked. 

I felt tired and decided to leave when I found the sexiest guy in the place on his back and with spread legs. Another guy was fucking him and a third fucked the fucker. When they interrupted the session I stepped into the place of the fucker and fucked this guy. Then change the place, the fucker continued the fuck and a newer guy fucked  him. This unloaded his cum into the fucker and left. I stepped back and started to fuck the fucker until my first orgasm. Not much later I found them again as they were close. Started to wank and everyone shot his loads onto the sexiest guy’s chest. 

long story short, I love that place 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Was at a party last night.  Got barebacked twice in the sling.  Once by a very well hung black top that fucked me once before but failed to shoot.  Last night he came in me.  Second guy was was not as hung but was a great lover.  Hope I get to have him again.

• Like 3

Wasn't my last load but a hot anon one this morning on my jog. Love taking my shirt off and seeing if I can catch any guys checking me out. Saw a chubby shirtless guy headed towards who also had his shirt off and loved watching him jiggle as he headed my way, pale skin, a little bit of chest hair, inked here and there, redheaded. As he got closer I could see he was probably late 20s or early 30s, what most guys might call an otter. I played with my crotch a little as we approached each other and smiled at him as he passed me and he smiled at me as well. I turned around to see if if he was checking me out and sure enough, caught him looking. I smiled again and he waved at me so I turned around and caught up with him. As I did he said "hey" and got right to the point asking if I was looking. I said I was and we both slowed down to a walk and he asked if I lived nearby. I hadn't seen him before so didn't know what his story was, but said I did but couldn't host. He muttered a damn and said he couldn't either. I told him I knew a fenced in yard at a vacant house we could use if he didn't mind doing it outside. He laughed and said he was already sweaty so why not. He wasn't kidding either, his body was glistening and I could only guess his ass was moist and ready as mine was. I told him to follow me off the path towards the place I've used before.

As we walked there he introduced himself as Matt and I introduced myself and we chatted a bit. He was pretty forward that he wanted to fuck me and get fucked, which got me hard and had him laughing teasing me about young guys always getting hard so easy. I teased back that he must like young guys and he admitted he did. We slipped inside the fenced in yard and he was checking things out and pulling me towards him, sticking his hand in my shorts and jerking my cock. He pulled me in and started kissing me saying he loved how thick my cock was and how bad he wanted it in him and my load too. Knowing he wanted it raw got my cock throbbing and he added he wanted to do me the same way and I told him I wanted it like that. He pulled me over towards the back of the house and pulled his shorts off. I loved how hairy his ass was and it was dripping with sweat, easily mixing with my spit allowing me to penetrate his ass as he moaned with delight. Clearly he's done this before and loves taking random loads from guys. He was moaning telling me how hot my cock felt in his ass, how thick it was, and how bad he wanted my load. I wasn't holding back and really pounding him hard and he was taking it like a champ and I blasted my load in him as he begged me not to pull out. I kept stroking, telling him there was more where that came from and he laughed saying that's why he loved young guys. I leaned into that saying I bet he took lots of loads from young guys and he laughed saying he did and he also has bred a lot of young guys and that he was going to breed the shit out of my ass. I loved that he was so piggy and honest about fucking and getting fucked and soon enough blasted a second load inside him. By now we were both drenched in sweat and couldn't wait to take his load.

I'd been jerking his cock will pumping my second load in him and was loving how thick his cock was too. I knew it would really strain my ass the way I love. After I slid out of his ass he put me up against the wall and told me he wasn't going to show any mercy and he didn't, spitting on his cock and my ass and then forcing his cock in me roughly and I let out a "fuck" louder than I wanted to. I was hoping no one was walking their dog nearby and didn't hear that but didn't care as he was now balls deep in me and pounding me hard calling me a dirty little slut and that I'd probably been fucked here by other guys. I said I had been and he kept it up saying I probably get fucked all the time by guys I pick up on the trail and I admitted I did. He kept it up saying I probably let them all breed me raw and take their loads and I admitted I did. He laughed and said he loved slutty young guys like me who love getting bred raw all the time. I was now begging for his load, loving that he had me figured out as the slut I am. He let out a loud groan and I could feel his load flood my guts and I begged him to stay inside me and not to pull out. He laughed and said "not a chance" only to slid out once his dick went limp. I told him what a hot fuck he was and he laughed and told me to suck him clean. I did as told, making sure his cock was clean as a whistle. He grabbed his shorts and pulled them back on thanking me but saying he needed to get going. I pulled my shorts back on and we headed back out the gate.

It's a short walk back to the trail and I told him it would be hot to hook up again. He laughed and said if he sees me again to say hey and we'd take it from there. I offered my number but he said he couldn't do that offering no more of an explanation. I said that was cool and I could only guess he must have a BF or GF or maybe just prefers random hookups. We split up again and headed our separate ways. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

Posted on Sniffies friday night looking for loads. 11pm ish. Lots of bottoms on and few tops, i see that a lot on weekend nights. Worse for cruising for sure. Anyhow, this guy i had been chatting with for a couple nights was looking, only caveat is he was a safe pussy who wouldnt even let me suck his cock without a condom. I talked with him about fucking me with a rubber, cumming in the rubber then squeezing it out into my throat. I've always been turned on by that but prefer to get the loads right from the source 😉 He offered to come jerk into my mouth, me being such a cum slut whore I of course gave him my address. He shot a nice warm thick ropey load all over my tongue and face. Nice load. I scooped most of it into my hungry faggot mouth but the rest I let dry on my face then went to bed next to the wife 🙂  

Been a long time since I've posted here...

I've had a long dry spell lately, other than sucking some daddy dick occasionally.  Chatted with a younger (early 20s) guy a week or two ago, but it didn't go anywhere at the time (of course).  Decided to "tap" him on the app a few days later and he messaged me back...went through the whole "what's up" back and forth but pretty much got to him saying "I want to suck your dick".  He asked me if I could host and when I told him I could but my housemate would be in another room, he said he was fine with it. 

He actually showed up (sort of a shocker lately), and he was cute as fuck.  Got to my bedroom, made out, clothes came off, told each other how sexy we thought the other one was...I laid on the bed and he went to town sucking me, with occasional trips back up to make out some more.  At one point I flipped over on top of him, he spread his legs, and I was sort of dry humping him while we kissed.  We hadn't talked about fucking, so I didn't do any more than that...but after he got back on top of me and sucked me some more, he straddled me and (without lube, he must have either taken a load before coming over or pre-lubed before he drove over) lowered himself onto me. Damn his hole felt good.  Flipped over into doggy and we both hit the poppers a couple times before I started slamming myself hard into him for a few minutes and exploded. 

I started heading into the bathroom to rinse off and he came in right behind me and started feeling me up again, sucking me a little, etc...while we chatted for a few minutes.  Pretty sure he would've wanted round 2 had I been up for it (and I should've).  Said he and his bf were going out of a town for a couple weeks but he wanted more when he came back.  Hope he keeps his word.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

13 minutes ago, barecubtop said:

Been a long time since I've posted here...

I've had a long dry spell lately, other than sucking some daddy dick occasionally.  Chatted with a younger (early 20s) guy a week or two ago, but it didn't go anywhere at the time (of course).  Decided to "tap" him on the app a few days later and he messaged me back...went through the whole "what's up" back and forth but pretty much got to him saying "I want to suck your dick".  He asked me if I could host and when I told him I could but my housemate would be in another room, he said he was fine with it. 

He actually showed up (sort of a shocker lately), and he was cute as fuck.  Got to my bedroom, made out, clothes came off, told each other how sexy we thought the other one was...I laid on the bed and he went to town sucking me, with occasional trips back up to make out some more.  At one point I flipped over on top of him, he spread his legs, and I was sort of dry humping him while we kissed.  We hadn't talked about fucking, so I didn't do any more than that...but after he got back on top of me and sucked me some more, he straddled me and (without lube, he must have either taken a load before coming over or pre-lubed before he drove over) lowered himself onto me. Damn his hole felt good.  Flipped over into doggy and we both hit the poppers a couple times before I started slamming myself hard into him for a few minutes and exploded. 

I started heading into the bathroom to rinse off and he came in right behind me and started feeling me up again, sucking me a little, etc...while we chatted for a few minutes.  Pretty sure he would've wanted round 2 had I been up for it (and I should've).  Said he and his bf were going out of a town for a couple weeks but he wanted more when he came back.  Hope he keeps his word.

holy fuck I am hard...

• Like 1

I just had a load in my mouth from my anonymous grindr guy. I give him anonymous blowjobs often for more then a year now.

He is slim and has a big one. Hard to deepthroat it but i love it. We meet outdoor in a forest where i wait masked on my knees with a bottle of poppers.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Went to ABS on my way home from an appt, sucked a guy off, though he pulled off when he came. Sucked another guy, and went to back myself onto his cock, he pulled back and then put on a condom. I was too horny so I let him fuck me with a condom. He didn’t last long and he threw the used condom on the floor. He left and I reached under the wall, grabbed the condom, turned it inside out and pushed his load into my hole while I jacked off into my jock. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Few days ago I was so hungry for cum. I chatted up a hung twink in Hollywood that said he was multiple cummerbund.

I went over to his place. He had 8” thick, huge balls. I quickly started servicing his cock. I got to deep throat it! He was impressed.

My hole was aching for sperm. I got on to of him and rode his hog balls deep until he busted. He lasted a couple of minutes.

After I cleaned off his cock with my mouth and rested I got back on him and used his sperm load as lube. I rode him hard. Feeling so good that I had a load in and was going to get another.

He screamed out as his huge ball sac emptied out in my slimy, gaping and used hole. I cleaned him off again and thanked him.

Love taking loads!!5A888F52-444C-4B65-887F-AD27B287AB65.thumb.jpeg.4d6d340810a53dc0026d0e67fe5ef383.jpeg3fd3932cdedbbea1151c8b5f21319d1c.jpeg.c1997f39efd275db1ba55b57e43f0dfb.jpeg

• Piggy 2