Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hi I’m louie,  my last load was last night .  A top from another hook up platform asked me over. I was having a few beverages and was comfortable .. I should have asked for his dick pic. But I didn’t .  When I showed up I took my shorts off and so did he .  My thumb is bigger than his cock .  But as a honey bottom I please any man and cock ,   He came a little and I gladly slurped  it up.   Now looking for another load 

Nothing particularly special ..... 

Pumped it up my favorite "regular" at Slammer ... he's always in the same place, and seems to be a really nice kid.  Talked to him for a while in the bar.  Sometimes he brings his best buddy (also a hot fuck), but the buddy wasn't there last night.  He understands my own peculiar Lusts, and loves getting his Hole fucked full while I wander around elsewhere.  He's even backed off on shaving his ass - which is totally delicious.  I'm probably one of a dozen or more of his "usuals", and I like that.   

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Renting a villa in Bali for a week. Have been chased on Hornet for a few days by a guy whose profile pics were so hot I thought he was catfishing, a super fit money boy or simply a hot guy way out of my league. I established he wasn’t a money boy and took the plunge and invited him over. He was even hotter than his profile pics. Before anything happened he sat me on the sofa and had a chat - it was more like a job interview as it was clear he only fucked with guys he clicked with and wasn’t about to simply get it on without small talk as some of the hookups over previous days had.

Ten minutes later I was relieved to have made the grade but I still wasn’t fully aware of what I was in for. We went into my bedroom with the rather romantic four poster bed with almost silken mosquito net in Arabian nights’ fashion. He removed his clothes except his briefs and slipped out for a quick shower. He had a broad dark brown, almost black, smooth hard chest and fully tattooed back. When he returned and lay across the bed I found he had the most enormous cock, which he had coyly concealed beforehand. 

With the setting complete I started my work of nibbling nipples, kissing and eventually taking that big cock in my mouth caressing and sucking it and ultimately taking as much as a could down my throat. The guy was active with my nipples, mouth and cock before he took over as the principal director of the fuck. He started expertly rimming my hole and then started easing his cock in with no lube. Although I was expecting a load of pain I made no protest but was relieved when he took pity and located my silicone lube bottle and greased up. There was some exquisite hurt associated with his pushing his huge tool fully into my hole but that pain is part of the deal and I welcome and enjoy it. He began his thrusting and didn’t stop for 45 minutes. Always on my back with us able to see each other’s face and sometimes kissing. We would moved the position of my legs but otherwise fairly relentless. Half a dozen times there would be an angle that permitted more depth and combined with powerful thrust would seem to go a bit deeper within me causing an involuntary gasp from me and a smile and ‘very deep, yes?’. 

When I bottom I try not to come seeing my role, and delight, in bringing my top to ecstasy in my body. However, the guy had tried to make me come by stoking my hard cock while pounding on me which I subtly discouraged. But he asked me to come and confirmed he was close and I obliged seeking to align with what appeared to be his imminent orgasm. At that time his body quivered he gasped, quivered again, and then over a minute four separate spasms which appeared to be the most immense orgasm. However, without lying back or withdrawing he slowly began thrusting again. This was no short endgame he was soon back to maximum thrust. After a while this was repeated and he began again. When the third and final orgasm came a massive load was deposited partly inside and partly on my leg. He later explained that he had come in small quantities the first two times but had not been able fully to come though tiredness from his work or something and started again to come completely. This was something new to me but worth experiencing.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

opened sniffies 9:45 saw this sexy ass black guy id been chatting with for at least 3 months. he's always at his house faded when im cruzing. he was really close by tonight when i logged on. after 20 mins of back and forth he was down my alley looking for me. i went out and met him and led him back to my fuck den. I flashed my lubed up ass to him along the way and he immediatly started unbuckling his pants to get ready to fuck. In the garage i got on my knees and took him as deep as I could down my throat. Wonderful precum of course. He was about 7" and super thick (I love BBC)) I wanted him inside me so bad i grabbed a handful of vaseline, lubed him up and shoved him in. I had no poppers or dildos so my ass was alittle tight. Didnt take long till he was full long strokes fucking me so deep and hard. He grunted a splashed his load deep in me. saving this load in my guts while i message him to tell him thank you. more to cum of this guy!

As a rule I don’t like to cum until my top does but my current daddy won’t have any of that. He insists on fucking me while watching me leak and that’s exactly what just happened less than 20 mins ago. This time he intentionally fucked me in the rhythm of me rubbing my dick, it made me crazy. I started cumming at that and he unloaded inside me. He pulled out, I cleaned him up with my tongue, and like always I gave his wedding ring finger a little suck to remember me until next week. Now I’m on sniffies. 

• Like 2

Had a couple of smokes the other night …and that always gets me horny …and mellow …so thought id go see if there was anything going on in the park down the road…its a biggish place and backs on to some woodland …lots of paths and places to get out of sight.

Any how I wander down the usual paths see what’s about. Its warm at the mo and light enough to see where I was going …first bloke I saw was walking his dog …didn’t know if he was looking or not …then round the back of the toilet block (its locked at 6pm) there was a bloke in his 40s getting sucked by a skinny chav lad …bit of a oh shit look in the blokes eyes but I nodded and moved in closer and he relaxed in to the BJ again …the lad was bent over in joggers and seemed cool for me to join in. I put my hand down the back of his pants and was stroking his arse and fingering his already wet hole …BJ bloke said “just fucked him” …I was hard and really liked the idea of some sloppy seconds …I hitched the lads pants down and got my hard cock out rubbing his wet hole …pushing in easy till I was balls deep …felt like he had a good load in there and as I fucked my cock came out cummy …nice …I pumped the lad for a bit and was on the edge for a while but didn’t cum …I pulled out and the lad started to suck my cock clean …BJ bloke lent in and snogged me for a bit …his hard cock was quite big 8?9? ..thick and uncut …no wonder I got in the lads hole so easy …”want this in ya mate “ BJ Bloke said and I just let him spin me round and start to rub his wet cock on my hole …chav lad now wanking a nice ginger cock and I snogged hime for a bit thinking he was fucking young ….I was eating the lads face when BJ Bloke got balls deep in me …fuck it was a tight fit ….I got bent forward and was holding on to chav lads hips as BJ fucked me slow and deep …I got the lads cock in my mouth and enjoyed the spit roast for a bit …lad said “fuck mate!” And unloaded a killer load in my mouth …loved it …swallowed and kept sucking till he said ..cheers mate and was off …BJ bloke started to really fuck me hard and I ended up against the toilet block wall ….was really going for it ….”oh mate really want to cum in ya” I said “go for it”…he slammed me a couple more times and unloaded in me …fuck it was hot…he was cock away and he was off this time. I hadn’t cum yet and was walking back and saw dog walker coming the other way …he was pocket wanking …so walked to some bushes and he joined me …50s bald stocking and hairy …got my cock out and he sucked it for a bit and I asked if he wanted fucking …yeah! …fingered his hole he sucked me .. I wasn’t far off so I pulled him off my cock and tried to get in his hole …he asked if I had any Johnnys and I said no …now wanking his 6” chub cock and gushing premium over his hole …I finally got in and giving him the length of my cock slowly with some spit as lube …I fucked him for a while (hairy arse ;-P) and was starting to cum when he asked if id pull out …too fucking late mate and I put a massive load up him….just said “fuck mate sorry”…and pulled out cum running down in to his pants …”never mind” he said …and I fucked off home and showered 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Got to love sniffies. 

So here in Myrtle Beach it was bike week hundreds of motorcycles riders from all over. I was in the mood this Friday night was wondering if anyone is on sniffies. I opened it up and wow there was a lot of dots all over. I put in my profile "Looking for big hairy leather top bikers".

It took a whole 5 minutes and got a few hits. One was a 10 minute walk from were I was. A motel down the street. The reply said a couple of tops here in a room having some drinks stop by. I said not far on my way. I walked to the spot on the map and asked what room?

They gave me the room and said a blue pickup  truck in front of door. I saw the truck and knocked on the door. The door open and wow 3 big hairy guys big beards and naked with chaps vests collars and all kids of things. I got  nervous by their size. One said come in as i did i got grab and pulled in as another guy closed and locked the door. They came up to me and I smelled a very strong smell of cigars and leather. 

Got handed a bottle of whiskey and was told to take a few drinks dont like it but took some big gulps as they held the bottle. yuck 

Heard them say strip down boy lets have fun. Got naked as they groped me and touch all over. Heard someone say i want to eat that ass. I got pushed on the bed as two of them jumped on the bed  and one of them bent over my face to suck his cock. Felt my leggs get lifted and someone started to eat my ass. The guy on my face sat on my chest as he shoved his cock in my face. He was so heavy I almost couldn't breathe and i started to suck but then smell of his dirty worn leathers was intoxicating. Someone came up to my face and stuck the bottle in my face to drink. It was different and tasted weird but forced to drink as it also spilled all over the guys cock and my face and was told to lick it up. So i tried.. the guy eating my hole kept shoving fingers and sticking his tongue deep. Love the beard rubbing my thighs and hole. I started to feel a little weird as i kept sucking a big hairy cock. Heard a voice say fucking flip him and they stopped and flipped over roughly.

My leggs were grabbed and i was pulled to the end of the bed. One guy picked up my hips and a bunch of pillows were shoved under my hips and i heard look at that ass!!  Someone poured a bottle over my ass and felt them lick my crack and ass and then heard I'm fucking 1st. I was buzzing now and felt a bottle tip pushed in my hole and the bottle was shooked. Then pulled out and felt a wipe of something cold then burning as i felt a hard cock pushed against my hole.

All of a sudden he pushed and felt the head slide in and heard the others chant fuck it. He then pushed as it went in deep. He started thrusting and felt someone sat by my head and pulled my hair hard for him to slide his leggs so my head is on his lap.  He said suck my cock fucking bitch.  So i moved my arm up to grab around him and started to suck him.  The guy fucking me thrusting hard. Aging as i was sucking i could smell the leather from his chaps and smelled so good. 

Then i heard a moan and the guy blew a load and pulled out and someone else said my turn. He went in fast and hard and in no time thrusting hard. The guy i was sucking was getting hot i started to feel his cock throb a little then pulled my hair hard and push my head down on his cock and growled so loud and exploded what seemed a gallon of cum in my mouth and throat i had to swallow a few times there was so much cum. Then as he laid back he held my head and said drink.  As soon as he said that I tasted piss and i grabbed his cock to slow the flow so I can keep up. He moaned sow loud as he released the stream.  The other guy started moaning and then made a noise and felt his cock throbbing. He pulled out and I was still drinking for a bit as they watched. When he was done They all were finish. One of them the biggest guy picked me up like i was a rag doll put me over his shoulder and everyone slapped my ass and one of them licked my drippings.

He literally threw me on the bed and landed hard on it. Got flipped over and one of the came over and started to suck me with a finger in my dripping hole. I almost immediately got hard he got up another grabbed my cock to hold it and the guy turned his back to me and sat on my cock and started to life and sit and kept doing this as another guy came over and started to kiss me and tongue my mouth till i blew a load in him.

They got up and i laid there exhausted. I was looking and they changed clothes and i was about to get up and got pushed down and was told to lay there. So i did.  One was on the phone couldn't hear what was said. Then heard the door knock and two guys walked in. The original 3 guys walked out and said see ya and the two new guys came over to me undressed and started stroking themselves looking at me.. i looked at them and again big guy's.  Heard them say get on fours and stick you ass up. So i did. I heard a bunch of motorcycles start and leave and heard the two guys say his ours now. Then felt them rub my ass and felt a cock slide in and heard wow this hole is wet. He slammed my ass and pumped hard. He lasted not long at all and pulled out as the other jumped in and pumped hard and fast he lasted for some time. I was exhausted at this point and felt him explode. He pulled out i laid there tired as they got dressed and left. It had to be about an hour for the two guys and many for the other i actually fell asleep for sometime i guess to get woken up to the original guys coming in. They said look he wants more. I heard good need an ass to fuck right now and came over undressed and started to fuck me again. The rest got undressed and laid next to me and watched me het fucked. He finished and laid next to one of the guys and was kissing him. The other got up and said I need some and started to fuck me. Another load happend.

He pulled out and sat on the couch. I still laid there with the two guys kissing. Fell asleep again. I woke up and the sun was out one guy was in bed with me. The others were not there.  I got up and he was still sleeping i had to piss went to then bathroom and after my piss i said fuck it i started the shower and got in to clean up. Got out feeling better dried off walked to get my clothes to leave and guy must have woken up as i was showering. As i was getting my clothes he got up grabbing my arm and said not yet.  He pulled me to the couch bent me over the arm of the couch and kneeled to eat my ass. He got up and felt his cock at my hole and pushed in and my hole was so wrecked it went in easy. He pumped for a little and blew a load. Pulled me up and said you can stay if you want. I said i have to go i can come back later.

Did the walk of shame to my car and went home.

I definitely like bike week here..

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7

Husband had to go away today, so whats a bottom slut to do? 

1st guy nice hairy cub, nice thick cock, (didn't speak the language very well) but he managed to convey to me he wanted to try and fuck me, now I was only looking to suck cock today, I hadn't douched, but he caught me by surprise and had me bent over the sofa, started fucking me bare, naturally for me I'm a slut after all, then he pulled out and had started to cum. He was very sorry, I was more annoyed he was wasting his cum, some down my leg, some on the floor and the rest he was holding his cock, so I went and sucked him, didn't care he had just been fucking me even though I hadn't douched, he didn't go too deep, but managed to get some of his cum.

2nd guy, walked in with me on my knees and I started sucking him from soft to hard. Average sized cock and didn't cum much but I got some.

3rd guy wanted me blindfolded on my knees. He walks in and gives me his cock already semi hard and then starts sliding down my throat till my nose is sniffing his sweaty crotch and then further till I can't breathe. He worked my throat and mouth over. I was gagging, choking, spit and droll every where and all down me in to my lap and he kept going. He thrust down my throat and I just started cumming in my trackie bottoms spasming all the way through my body and around his cock. He then sits on the sofa and forced me down again making me work for his cum. Eventually I milked it out of him and he left me on the floor in a pool of my own slobber and cum.

Oh shit I was supposed to be working from home today. Oh well

• Like 2

Does anyone else have a regular that's kind of a hate fuck? There's a guy I dated for a month that I basically couldn't stand outside of a bedroom. We have nothing in common and he's really judgemental, but for some reason the sex is so hot. And for no real good reason, cause he has a smaller dick (~4.5"), and he basically just lays there. But he's so cocky about it that it's still hot. He thinks his cock is big because it's average thickness and he thinks he's hot shit (at 40 y/o) because he's fucked a handful of young people (girls incl, he's bi). Every time I hook up with him it's amazing but also reminds me why I don't hang out with him...

Well I saw him last Friday cause he hit me with a "hey" text when I was horny. I also hate how little effort he puts in fucking me but it always works because well.. I'm always horny. We do almost the same exact thing every time. We make out on the couch and I suck him, he makes me strip then he gets on top of me (face to face with my legs back) and he tries to push in but he's just not good at sex for having a dick that short. He never gets in. Then he looks at me like "well, I tried for 5 seconds, your turn".

So he lays down and I ride on top. At this point I know he's gonna cum in < 30 seconds so I basically blow as soon as possible while he shoots inside me. This is the hottest part to me, I will be in full control and can make him cum immediately. Most guys over 40 I have to put in some work but with him, it's just on demand. And then he kicks me out, even on a Friday he'll say he's going to bed and show me the door. The drive home I always think how he's so lucky he gets to fuck at all with the effort he puts in but there's just something about it that makes it a hot fuck every couple months.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

yesterday at the sauna I was fucked 12 times. More than ever before in one day. Four loads, all but one via the glory holes which, for a change, were really busy. It's weird how sometimes they're busy, but more often than not the darkroom is the place where it all goes on. 

Anyway, the last load ... there was a young Middle Eastern guy who I'd encountered earlier, while he chatted with someone else. I made it clear he'd be welcome to fuck me. A while later, I went into the darkroom and realised he was sitting in there. I knelt down and started sucking him, then decided to lube him up. I've started sucking a lot more then lubing guys up. I've found it a good way of testing them out, to see if they might be up for fucking (bareback). Most of the time they are. 

I stood up, turned round then positioned myself on the guy's cock. It wasn't long, but it was really thick. Considering I'd been fucked at least half a dozen times already, it didn't take much to open me up. I started riding him, but after a few minutes he suggested changing positions, so he could fuck me properly. Once I was bent over the bench, he pounded away. It wasn't long before he said that he was going to cum (I'd already whispered into his ear that I wanted him to come in me). Sure enough, I felt underneath and as he pulled away from me his cum was running out of my arse. As he had said, not a lot, but still a nice load.

• Like 4

It's Victoria long weekend here in Canada!

Yesterday my 32 yo Vietnamese vers pigboi came over after his work. I got properly douched. Clothes came off in a few seconds. Swords were in a sword fight (LOL!). I got to rimming his hole first when he got on his tummy on my bed. I followed the rimming with a bit of fucking. He wanted to suck my cock. He licked one finger, and in it went into my hole. Then finger #2. Then finger #3. No lube at this point. His fingers were trying to get in deeper. This gets me very hard. I told him I couldn't hold back my 4-day load. He kept his 3 fingers in me. And there... A huge load got deposited down his throat! He had cummy lips which I got to taste!

With my hole opened up, he entered me on my side. He fucked and came in me before on my side. This time we switched up so I was on my back with my legs up around his ears. I kept squeezing his hard cock as he was fucking me. He told he was close. I squeezed my ass muscles even more. I could feel him squirting in me. I asked him to stay in me for a while longer. He did. Then I cleaned off his cummy cock. He wanted to rim my cummy hole. And I loved kissing him with his cummy smile! OINK!

Afterwards, he went out to a local restaurant for steak and lamb dinner. Both us satisfied but oh so hungry for food.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

i had a lot of cock the last several days in Palm Springs. i'll prolly write about that in a different thread as a sexcation for those interested. Too much to put here. 

my Sweetist Cock and connection just left. Yep, my Latino FB. been a couple of weeks He had a medical issue, but is fine. i flew to PS last Wed, and He was calling me on Thur (in OR) asking when i was going to be home.  Call me a romantic, but i love Him... not in a traditional marry me way, we just have a great FB chemistry that's mutual and never gets old. He is so sweet to me, i just want to have Him in me, His energy, Who and how He is, His raw lust and pleasure just make it beyond a hook up for me. He Fucked me awhile, then wanted to suck me... i always let Him, never makes me cum, but He seems okay with that, then He wanted me to suck Him, which absolutely, i love being between His thighs, kissing and licking them, getting His scent all over my face. Fuck yeah. Then He wanted me to ride Him reverse... and i got a second load and am very full and happy right now in so many ways. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, atlboy said:

Does anyone else have a regular that's kind of a hate fuck? There's a guy I dated for a month that I basically couldn't stand outside of a bedroom. We have nothing in common and he's really judgemental, but for some reason the sex is so hot. And for no real good reason, cause he has a smaller dick (~4.5"), and he basically just lays there. But he's so cocky about it that it's still hot. He thinks his cock is big because it's average thickness and he thinks he's hot shit (at 40 y/o) because he's fucked a handful of young people (girls incl, he's bi). Every time I hook up with him it's amazing but also reminds me why I don't hang out with him...

Well I saw him last Friday cause he hit me with a "hey" text when I was horny. I also hate how little effort he puts in fucking me but it always works because well.. I'm always horny. We do almost the same exact thing every time. We make out on the couch and I suck him, he makes me strip then he gets on top of me (face to face with my legs back) and he tries to push in but he's just not good at sex for having a dick that short. He never gets in. Then he looks at me like "well, I tried for 5 seconds, your turn".

So he lays down and I ride on top. At this point I know he's gonna cum in < 30 seconds so I basically blow as soon as possible while he shoots inside me. This is the hottest part to me, I will be in full control and can make him cum immediately. Most guys over 40 I have to put in some work but with him, it's just on demand. And then he kicks me out, even on a Friday he'll say he's going to bed and show me the door. The drive home I always think how he's so lucky he gets to fuck at all with the effort he puts in but there's just something about it that makes it a hot fuck every couple months.

it wasn't a 'hate fuck' but i had a FB who had about 3" (really), and was >300 pounds.  It was always anonymous where i'd by lying face down.  He was very self conscious and didn't want me to see Him because He was embarrassed by His weight and Cock. But, He was all Top... and that is what attracts me most to a Man. i always get turned on by a Man Who wants to fuck me. A couple of times He had so much anxiety that He couldn't get erect. i could sense His anxiety and always downplayed it, not because i'm altruistic, but because i genuinely liked this guy and loved the Top in Him as well, and so much of what that entails, i just really wanted Him to succeed at being Who and how He is, that feels good to me when a Man is happy and fulfilled. When He did come to realize that i genuinely cared and liked Him, the ED issue went away. He always impressed me with how He got in. He'd climb onto my bed as i was waiting prone, straddle my closed legs and penetrate me Him in a sitting position. i loved having Him in me, despite His 3 inch Cock, His desire made up for it for me... and He always left a huge load in me. 

• Like 2

Just recceived a load about an hour ago. Was on sniffies and  chatted with a guy a few miles away. Never traded pics just chat. We were both horny and decided on a place to meet. I do not host and he was staying with friends in a rental house. His GF was sleeping. He said he could get out.

So a short drive for both of us to a safe parking place. He was already there. We got out and stood face to face feeling up each other and got our dicks out.

His  dick was a good thick one. About 7 inches. Big head on it.

.mmmmmmm

We played for a bit but it was cold. So into the back seat ov his truck. We both ended up with out pants off and in a 69.

He really liked to gage my throat. It had been sometime since I swallowed one that think. But I managed of course.

His pre was fine. But I could tell he was a smoker. But tonight I was smokin his cock. Took it deep to produce that thick saliva that we all enjoy.

He sucked mine and worked a couple of fingers into my hole to finger bang me. I was clean and ready to take his cock if he wanted. I had even prelubed.

But I guess my throat was to much and he shot his load. I got to swallow most of it except a couple of squirts on my face and ear and shirt. I wish he had tasted better. But was happy for what I was provided.

We both had to get back. So we got dressed and left. Maybe if he comes back to the area he can fuck me.