Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

About an hour ago a married fuckbud who's been fucking me for about 5 years now came by and fucked his load of baby batter in me. He fucked me for about 30 minutes, calling my hole his pussy to seed and breed. Says he wants to impregnate me. His little swimmers are still up inside of me.

i "whored" myself out on backpage.com. wasn't looking to make money. i wan't to get bred. so i posted an add offering my tight ass and implying that i might like raw loads. eventually i negotiated with a guy so he paid me more than he would have for sex with a rubber. i really loved taking that load.

i was at a party with some friends about 15-20 of us started playing strip poker well anyways by the end of the night i was trashed and naked so i went upstairs to lay down well the next thing i know theres this black guy telling me to lay on my back and spread my legs so i did next thing i know he has his finger in my ass and is massaging my anus and lubing my asshole up well next thing i know the whole party is up in the room including people i know some people started cheering fuck em next thing i know i have this huge black cock fucking me infront of 40 or more people he fucked me for a while probably 30-45 minutes with all these people including a girl i liked and was friends with for years. i must have finally past out. the next day friends are showing me pictures of me getting fucked and some people video recorded it on camera i was so embarrassed because no one knew i was bi hell i didnt even really know it. it took me awhile to hang around those friends again and come to find out later i found out one of my friends found out i was bi courios and told the black guy at the party that was gay that i was a bi bottom and wanted him to fuck me well he did just that. theres a picture of me getting fucked by him in MY PHOTOS you cant miss it. feel free to tell me what you think.

I just got back from fucking and breeding a 22yo poz bottom boy from BBRT. He contacted me on BBRT craving some cum and to come over to his buddy's house where he was hosting. The boy is 5'6" 130 pounds white, poz, all bottom. Both him and his buddy were smoking tina when I arrived. I told them I don't use T but am down for breeding. I had his buddy hold the camera while I fucked and bred the boy up.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/03/video-fucking-breeding-22yo-poz-pnp.html

Just met a guy (26) on a bear phone app. We were going to fuck in his car (no place else). I met him at his self storage unit. We got into the back seat and kissed for a few minutes. I sucked his cock which was super thick like a really fat dick but not very long (7in.) then he sucked mine for a hot second then rimmed me for a few minutes. then i got on my back and lifted my legs up and he fucked me for a few minutes then blew a huge load in me. then we parted. This was like 20 minutes ago. I still have his big load up in me! awesome

In the butt from a chubby blond trucker off Adam. Waited for him on the couch ass up face down door unlocked. Heard him walk in, strip, climb on the bed, felt his rough hands on my ass, then bit the pillow as his unprotected poz cock slid in my lubed butt. Five mins. later thanks and out the door.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday, Sunday afternoon at baths, as soon as I walked in a bearish guy in his 40's who I've never met before was giving me the eye. As soon as I was undressed he gestured for me to come into his room. He started petting me and asked if I liked getting fucked. He got very excited when I answered yes and quickly had me on all fours. He handed me poppers and asked, "Do you know waht these are?" I just nodded and started huffing. I didn't pay attention to what he did behind me hoping he would go in bare. He sighed loudly when he entered me which gave me hope, but he was wrapped. When he came he stayed inside for a bit and I squeezed him a little while. He liked that, and I almost squeezed off the condom. He had to pull it out of my ass, which made a popping sound since the end of the condom was like a balloon full of a huge load.

I should have left and not pressed my luck that I would get more. The place was full of bottoms - mostly older. Ran into a Pakistani fellow I dated a bit over 10 years ago, he's probably 50 now, and he has a massive cock. Unfortunately he dumped me then cause he felt I was too immature and I don't think his opinion has changed (also he hates poppers). I had to listen to the bitch in the room next to me get plowed by his huge rod.

I should have been happy just taking the bear fuck and left.

Last night my husband and I hosted a hung black top for a pump and dump. We were both waiting, asses in the air, as he walked in our open door. He fucked my partner deep and then shoved his length up my hole in one motion. He fucked me for a few minutes but went back to my partner's incredible hole to start to unload. He gave a good load to him but finished deep inside of me. I was pushing his cum out into my husband's mouth long after he left. Usually am not into black guys but he was fucking hot, and a really good fuck.

Guest Inthewind

Outside the ABS on Erie Blvd, by a well hung 8 inch thick black cock belonging to a daddy who would not leave my ass alone in the store. Kept saying he wanted my white bubble butt cunt to himself, so we went outside behind the building, dam was he thick, he shot his load deep in my ass, and then pulled out ordered me to suck him clean which I did and did not have to be ordered and then started eating my cock I blew a huge load in his throat, he spit it out and said he doesnt swallow and I should have told him, he slapped my ass hard and spun me around and slammed his cock deep in my ass and said your a slut take this black cock , well the next thing I KNOW I here suck my cock slut, and theres 2 other guys standing there with there pants down and stroking nice above average size cocks, I immediately went to town and the black guy blew deep inside me and said here you 2 fuck this whore, I got to run , he whispered in my ear to call him he slipped his business card in my jacket, the other 2 guys went to town and fucked my ass good and raw, the last guy wanted to fist me but, I'm not that loose YET. They dropped there loads and left I pulled my pants up and leaned over a guardrail and dumped all the cum from my ass into my hand, what I could catch and ate it all licked my hand clean and went back in to the ABS with cum breath and I guess some in my hair, no one else in there was worth hanging around for so I went to the other ABS across from Dagostino Blocks and sucked 3 cocks outside in the dark corner of the lower parking lot.