Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Monday took two loads at my place (anal and oral) from a white versatile guy on BBRT. Tuesday I got fuck safely by a semi regular Brazilian buddy. He's uncut and beer can thick. After mutual sucking, he strapped up and pounded me on my back. When he came, he pulled out and I wrapped the condom for safe keeping. After he left, I ate some and put the rest inside. He's a huge shooter. Today I took one orally and one anally from a BB posting on CL this morning and A4A.

Last night We had a bud come over and load my hole up. We weren't sure if he came a lot, because I was only able to push a little onto my partner's tongue but he just planted his two loads way up inside of me. He's about 10" so it wasn't until this morning, after I got another load (from hubby), that we found it all. My partner's cock was dripping thick cum when he yanked out of my stretched hole this morning. So, three loads (not counting my own cum that I pushed into my hole) in the past 10hrs. Fuck yeah.

This morning after 2:30a, I finally connected with a white, married barebacker from CL. He's fully bi, fully versatile and handsome. He didn't take my dick this time around and afterwards hinted that he's not really interested in taking raw cum in his ass like that because of his wife and 5 year old. He'll swallow and will definitely plant seed, though. He's a great dick sucker, though. He said he shot huge loads and he didn't disappoint. We'd been emailing for nearly 2 months. I want more of him.

Got two loads from my first fully poz top! I am still horny as hell and the butt plug he put in me is making it worse. Im going back to his hotel room tonight to have him give me more. Hes in his mid 40's, my type, 8.5 and average thickness, and has been poz for 8 years, has a healthy life but isnt on meds. Met him on bbrt when i had an account and met back up via manhunt. He has known i want to convert for awhile and we have tried to hook up a few times but never did. Finally i said fuck it and got him a hotel room in my town last night. He turned me into a slobbering hot mess for two hours before he gave me my first load at 1am, then woke me up this morning and fucked me while i was laying on my belly, load two. I have a light day at work so im not eating alot and keeping his seed in me all day, then tonight he is going to breed me again before he leaves town. POZ MEN ARE GODS!

• Upvote 1

These threads make me so hard, I finally had to post one of my own. I got loaded last week by my semi reg dude at work. It was all the better because before he got there, I sucked another guy off and spit his load in a cup, when it came time for my reg guy to slide in, I lubed his dick and my tight hole with the 1st guys hot load, it was still warm and felt so good, I drank what was left and licked my hand clean. Best part was my reg guy didn't know he churned another guys load into me while he was breeding his own into me.

Just back from a new fb's place with a huge cumload deposited deep inside my pussy. Damn, this new muscle stud is hot, beer can thick cocked. He bred me two hrs and busted a load and immediately hardened for a second. Will be seeing this guy often.

Chatting on a gaychat this morning, looking to hookup. Didn't take long until I was chatting with a 50+ guy who was into some action. We quickly discussed preferences and agreed on a safe date, I went over to his place.

He started kissing me straight away as I entered and we wandered to his couch for some cuddling and kissing. As we opened each others pants we started jacking and rubbing each other off which got him really horny so pushed me back into the couch, removed my pants and his, he and started sucking me. Enjoyed a great blowjob and didn't take long for him to swallow my load after which he pulled me up a little and started to tongue and finger my ass with my own sperm. I was totally enjoying and moaning when he suddenly stopped and started rubbing his boner in his undies teasing me against my well positioned ass. I like a little teasing so I rubbed back until he finally got his cock out. Then the mood-breaker moment came up in which he wanted to get up for a rubber and I asked him to keep teasing me a little bit more. So he did, whilst kissing he rubbed his dick and his dickhead over my licked (and therefor properly lubed) ass. I pushed back a little as he popped in and he started fucking me slowly.

As tempo picked up I leaned back in the couch put my legs on his shoulders. He kept going and forgot about the condom as we got into some real fucking. He confirmed once more what I love in older guys, they don't cum that easily. I think he pounded me for 15min straight before I noticed him getting a little tired so I suggested me giving him a ride. We took turns and I mounted him as he laid back and gave him the ride of a lifetime. He started moaning and breathing deeply.. that was my queue to squeeze a little more and go real hard and deep on him. I could feel his cock swell and contract as he spurted all his semen in me. Couldn't take the feeling and the pushing against my prostate anymore and totally came too, shot a load over his belly all up to his face without even touching my cock. As I dismounted him I felt his cum dripping out of me onto his stomach.

We went for a short shower in which I sucked his cock hard again. This time no discussion or interruption. I pushed my ass back a little as he pushed me against the shower wall and entered me for a second time. This time no slow intro/teasing.. he just pounded my brains out and pumped another load in me. Being a statisfied boy I returned home happily and fully loaded (altough my ass is so sore and my undies are wet so it must have leaked out by now).

Last night; partner set it up to have a good looking guy with a hot, mushroom headed cock, to plow his ass while I came home from work. Walked in to find him face down, ass up and getting nailed. Top was giving it to him good. I started licking his hole as his 7" stroked in and out. We got real piggy; taking turns licking, sucking, riding his cock and him pounding our asses. He finally unloaded into my boyfriend and I added my load to his sloppy hole right after. Cum was dripping from his ass for the rest of the night. This morning he gave me another load that I rubbed into my hole. Love being a whore with my slutty husband.

Just hit one out of the park. Scored the cutest 18yo BB bottom boy off A4A. He is 5'10" 140 7.5cut thick white.

I ended up breeding him twice. Ate his ass before and after the breedings. Great kisser. He loves guys a little older than him, bigger, hairy, and masculine. He says he's open to anything and is a cum junkie.

He laid in my arms after and we chatted. Turns out he is a senior in high school at the same place I attended.

He wants me to take him out on a date. I told him I haven't gone on a date in a long time but I just may for him ;:cool: