Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

couple nights ago, buddy came over and slow fucked me good. Nice 8.5" thick cock, slowly worked his raw cock into me, got a good rhythm going. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he slid his meat all the way in, so the head of his cock was up against the wall, and that's where he pumped out his seed. I swear, I could feel his hot jizz flowing into me, while his cock was pulsing inside me. Fucking amazing! Can't usually feel a man blow like that, but this guy has the talent... he produces really warm seed, so you can feel it goin in. Amazing.

Hooked up with my curious friend for the first time in what seemed like forever. He was busy with some school project and I had to put in a lot of overtime. Got in the shower where I blew him to the point of cumming several times, trying my best to get him so horny he'd be up for anything. Got to the bed room for some 69. Eventually got him to lay back so I could blow him and he could just relax and enjoy it.

He was rock hard after I sucked his balls. I told him I really wanted for him to fuck me, it was time to do more than just oral. I grabbed the lube from my nightstand, lubed up his cock and my ass before he could really say anything. He didn't refuse so I just lowered myself down on his cock. It felt absolutely amazing, as I knew it would. I rode him for several minutes before he finally started to really get into it. I think he finally realized just how good it feels. He was already pretty worked up and came not long after, but I just kept riding him.

I guess since he figured he had already gone this far, he was willing to fuck me in other positions. He pounded my ass doggie style, had my legs up in the air, and even had me up against the wall. He still won't kiss, which I wanted to so when I was riding him, but oh well.

Ended up with two good loads from him and I definitely have a new fuck buddy now. My next goal is to pop his anal cherry.

Yesterday I swallowed 2 loads before noon at my place. Both were repeats who called to come over. This morning I swapped head with another repeat guy who ended up feeding me a load. About an hour or so ago, I got barebacked and seeded by two friends: both big cummers. The night is still young.

Was in a mood to top earlier today and put up an ad and got a reply from a guy that I'd chatted to a few times. He said his BF wanted to watch him get bred. Both mid 30s, avg looking guys. After making sure he knew what he was getting and still wanted my poz seed in his neg hole, I headed over. Found him waiting on the bed on all fours all ready. His BF sat in a chair stroking and watching. Ate the btm out and used a couple fingers to open him up and then lined my hard dick up and slowly got all the way in and started fucking. Fucked a while and the btm started getting verbal and begging to get knocked up and that pushed me over the edge and I pounded him hard, dumped a huge load in deep then worked it in a bit. I told the BF to finish and fuck the load further up the bottom's ass while I made the bottom guy clean my cock. Hope to hookup with them again

Guest chubbycumpig

Met a guy on Growlr, he came over, climbed in my semi truck, I sucked him hard, then turned around, he spit on his cock, rammed it in and filled me with his load after about 10 minutes.... He was neg (at least he said he was) still trying to reach my goal of getting charged before my b-day.

I've been fucking a Latin guy in San Francisco for the past few weekends. It's hot to see a bottom progress toward barebacking.

He made me use a condom for the first fuck. We kept making out afterward, and this led to the second fuck. I was already inside him bare when he asked, "Are you clean?" Later, just as I was about to cum, he said, "Please cum outside", which I did.

When we met up a week later, I was inside him bare within five minutes. At the point of no return, I asked him, "Can I cum in you?" I didn't really wait for an answer, and he didn't give one. We both knew what was going to happen. We kissed deeply as I bred him.

I hope we're going to have a long, intense, loving -- and most of all, raw -- sexual relationship.

• Upvote 1

I've been fucking a Latin guy in San Francisco for the past few weekends. It's hot to see a bottom progress toward barebacking.

There's an extremely hot bear cub in Denver who's the same way. I've always been up front with him about my preference for barebacking and my HIV status. And I know he enjoys getting fucked raw. He just had always had that head-in-the-sand approach of not letting guys he knew were poz fuck him (and he candidly admitted that he'd probably unknowingly taken poz loads already, he just couldn't do it consciously).

We've messed around on multiple occasions. Each time, we go a little further. He knows I really want to fuck and breed his ass. Last time we were together, he finally let me inside him to fuck him a bit, but he pulled off me as I was getting close and I shot outside of him. Now, I've received a message from him saying that he's ready and really wants my load. And hopefully we'll be doing it soon, when the schedules work out.

I've often thought that every man I've been with has taught me something. This guy has really taught me the virtue of patience and respect. I'm really glad I respected him enough to let him set the boundaries and not cross them. And that's been hard sometimes! I've really wanted to fuck this guy, in part, I think, because he wouldn't let me, though we both very clearly want it. The anticipation has really driven me crazy, and that's an experience very few guys give me these days.

It's almost like how it used to be for straight men when women used to wear those modest, floor-length dresses, and a little show of ankle was enough to drive you wild. I get that now :)

A few days I received a message from a guy who I last met up with 8 years ago who was back in town. When we were chatting he told me he now has a partner and that he is trying to be faithful to him, so I knew I'd have to tread carefully or I'd frighten him off. I eventually got him to call round to my house earlier today. After he left my arse full of his cum, I think he needs to try harder at being faithful.

Earlier today at work. Had a random guy breed me in a fitting room. He sucked my cock for a bit then bent me over and shoved his cock in. Hurt like hell with no lube, but was worth it. I spent the rest of the day with his load slowly leaking out my ass.

Saturday night after getting bred twice by two friends, I went to the South End to hang out with a self-proclaimed big dicked versatile bottom from BBRT. I love being versatile and I love that I'm attracted to a wide range of men. This dude is also a pot smoker. After 420 and beer, we made out and got in his bed. I fucked him first. After I gave him my load, it was my turn. His cock is VERY thick. With patience, skill and lube (don't forget the lube), I had him in me all the way to the balls. He was way past the point of tapping out my 2nd hole. Even that was wide open. He shot inside me and kept fucking. So much for the "bottom" part of his self-description. I thought I was going to get a second load in there, but he ended up jerking and shooting it on his stomach. Judging by the second load, the first one must've been huge. I'm turning into a pig *big grin*

The 18yo HS Senior I bred three times Friday night, came over Saturday night and I took him out to Sushi and bred him again. He came over after he get off work Sunday afternoon as well to snuggle and take a load. This is working out great. I love when mutual feelings are returned.

This is my first posting on this thread; this morning i texted a guy I met off a4a--late 50s, big cock and big nips. he told me to be naked and on my knees at the door; when he came in, I was on my knees and i instantly started sucking him. i swallowed his load and he made me jerk off and eat my load. we're gonna do it tomorrow. then 2 days ago, this bug-chasing guy came over and we hooked up; he brought poppers and it was my first time doing those and it was amazing, we were jerking each other off and he told me about the last few poz loads he took up his ass and that he was still feeling the after effects of his fever, we jerked off while we talked dirty about him getting me a toxic load from one of his friends, about him pozzing me himself. i've never been fucked but i think i'm gonna let one of these guys do me. god bless this site to empower my dirty inner pig.

last night took 2 poz and the night before one poz load...he sucked it out of my ass, spit it in my mouth, and made me swallow it. I was in fuckin' pig heaven. Got another boy lined up for tonight who is ready to join me in Poz Pig bliss !! Hopefully he will return the favor and load up some of his bareback bottom piglets !