Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

black cocks are coming out of the woodwork and letting me show them how I am here to service their sexual needs fucking me like crazy and enjoying the thrill I get from it and licking cum off the floor and cocks after seeding is making the spiritual connection to bring on more and enjoy everyone who luvs a white begging them for more

Happy birthday to me! For my birthday this weekend I went out hunting for cock. Found three guys on BBRT who were within blocks of each other :) First one I fucked and ate my cum out of his ass. Second one flipped unexpectedly and gave me the day's first load of jizz in my hole. Third guy was having a little party at his place. Once there were five guys in the room the host gave me a blindfold and I grinned ear to ear. My ass was up and ready. I had a great time getting fucked over and over again. Didn't count how many loads or how many dicks; I was enjoying it too much! At the end one of the guys hopped on my hard cock and rode me til I came in his ass. I stumbled home with cum dripping down my leg inside my jeans (yum).

Guest Matias47

Went to Slammers, LA this past weekend. My desire was to get fucked. Hit the bj ramp and sucked a cock for a short bit and the guy pulled out of my mouth and popped. Oh, well. So I move on and walk by this cute, little black twink. He reaches out and grabs my cock. I led him over to one the public areas, pulled my cock out and tell him I'm poz. He says he doesn't care and starts sucking my cock. He was wearing spandex bike shorts so getting my hand to his ass crack was nice and easy. His hole was already lubed up so I fingered him for a bit and fucked his face pretty hard before turning him around and banging his ass. Of course we attracted a crowd around us so I started picking out cocks for him to suck. He took a few loads and I told him to suck me some more while I picked another guy to fuck him. The guy dropped his load, then I finally pumped my first load into him. We spent a few more hours together and I dropped two more loads. A nice, good bottom. My cock was sore for two days.

And I never did get cock up my ass.

Edited by Matias47

It was the 2nd of January, this year. I was in Lebanon, PA, hitting up A4A and Craigslist (didn't know of BBRT at the time). No one really paid any attention on A4A, so I went to craigslist and posted 3 different ads. 1 in Lancaster, 1 in Harrisburg, and 1 in Reading. In all of them, I said I was in Lebanon for the weekend. About 2 hours went by, it was 2 in the morning. Finally, a few replies from craigslist into my E-mail. 1 post really intrigued me. It was a short white guy (usually shorter guys aren't my type, but he was hot, and he had a nice body. He was hitting me up, despite me being somewhat overweight, so I jumped at the chance to get with him). He was only a 10 minute walk from me, rooming in a hotel room (he was one of the hotel managers). Prior to meeting him, I asked if he was fine with bareback. He said yes, as long as I am Negative. Well, I am negative, so it was a sure thing. I walked over to the hotel, and knocked on his door. When he answered, he was shirtless, wearing some black jeans. We said hi and all that nice short talk, then I undressed. He turned off the lights (which made me feel a bit awkward because he knew he wasn't physically attracted to me, but that would mean I would have to try 3 times more harder to make him feel good). He slipped under the covers on the bed, and I followed. I felt his nice somewhat slim/muscular body a bit, then ran my hands straight down to his cock. I pulled off the covers and began sucking his cock like It was my job. He was surprised, and he told me he was getting closed to cumming already, but I kept on going, and he held it in. I knew he was holding it in while I sucked for as it seemed to be 15+ minutes. Then I asked if he wanted me to sit on him. He said yes, so I spit-lubed my own tight hairy hole, then I climbed on-top of him. Part of me thought I would be somewhat crushing him under me. Another part of me thought, I was about to take a nice big cock. So I sat on it, slowly sliding down onto it. It hurt a bit, but the feeling went away quick, and then he started pumping me in and out. He took complete control. For what seemed to be 10-15 minutes of him pumping me, going slow, then going faster, then slowing down, I could feel his warm load inside my ass. With my ass already lubed with cum, I only wanted more. He wasted no time, as his cock was still hard. I rolled onto my stomach with my ass in the air and he climbs on-top of me. He and I were both sweaty, but neither of us were out of shape. He slides his cock into my cum-lubed hole again, and fucks my tight ass relentlessly. I felt a bit overwhelmed, but I loved every second of his thick cock ramming me. It wasn't long before he came again and was too warn out to do anything else. It was a nice fuck, one of the best I've ever had. I'm hoping to meet him again sometime whenever I'm in Lebanon, PA.

• Moderators

The hubbie was extra horny this weekend, so I got fucked a few times. He also gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had fingering my prostate while he sucked. He had to head out of town for a couple of days though.

Tonight, a young black guy hit me up on Grindr. He came over after an excessive amount of chit chat, but he has sent a pic of his cock. I was willing to put up with a little extra chat for this piece of meat. I had to talk him out of using a condom, but he eventually went for it after I made it clear the other choice was putting his clothes back on and leaving. His cock was only about 7" long, but it must have been 8" around. It was a rough fuck, but I enjoyed it. He shot his load deep inside.

Just returned from Saudi Arabia, my last load was from a cute Indonesian boy who came to give me a sports massage in my appartment. As he was very skillfully massaging my neck muscles, I could feel his raging boner against my leg, so next time he moved closer, I pushed my ass over into his cock, so he got the message that I knew how turned on he was. Feeling bolder he straddled me, and I pushed back even harder against his throbbing cock, which made him moan sweetly and start kissing my neck and ears, telling me how horny he felt. I guessed he was ready so I turned over and pulled off his shorts and grabbed hold of his rock hard, but asian sized cock, while kissing him deeply on the lips. As we continued to make out, I felt his hand slide up me leg to finger my asshole, then he got into a 69 position and started to suck my cock and finger my ass while I greedily licked his arse, cock and balls.

After a few minutes of this, he got up and positioned himself between my legs and started to rub his cock against my asshole, his precum mixing with the saliva I'd quickly rubbed in. Then he just looked me in the eye, and pushed his cock home in my ass, grinding his hips into my thighs for a while before fucking me with some skill and great passion. When he came, it was almost silent, but I could feel his cock swell and twitch inside me, and a short exhale which said, I've cum.

He came for an hour, but stayed the whole weekend and we fucked each others brains out. For a smaller cock guy, he could certainly deliver a load, and my ass was leaking cum for 24 hours after he left.

Today I visited my favorite bookstore. It has about 20 glory holes. From 1pm till 3pm I sucked off 5 guys and sucked a total of 7 cocks. I took 3 loads up my hairy asshole from who the fuck knows.. The first 3 men were a short black guy with about a foot long cock, a very hairy Arabic man in his 30's who blew his load so hard it came out my nose. And #3 was the typical married man in dress clothes. All I had to do here was take off my shirt and flash my wedding ring he saw my hairy chest thru the gloryhole and I kept putting my hand thru the hole showing off the ring.. It's works like a charm. I was chowing down on his daddy baby batter. Like always I made plenty of men happy today, and I added to my cum load total. I lost track so for the year I am somewhere at 500 loads down my throat and 50 up my hole. As summer gets here I hope to pick up the pace. On the average week I hang at this bookstore 2 days a week for sometimes 8 hours a time. Depending on the day I can harvest 20 loads on my best day and 2-3 when it's slow. So even with averaging I could be at 1500 loads by the end of the year! BURP!!

A fuckbuddy who lives 5 minutes away called. It was a booty call. He said "I'll be there in 15 minutes." I cleaned out and waited on the bed with my big bubble ass perched. He stripped, made me suck his mushroom head cock and then presented his ass to me for rimming. I don't lke to rim but it makes his cock rock hard. I poppered up and he mounted me doggy style. He began to dig my back out while he watched his reflection in the mirror beside my bed.

He never lasts long because I have got one of those suction-like pussies. Next thing I know he is filling me up. He runs his hands up and down my back as I milk the last drops out of him. As he is getting dressed, he says, "I hope my boyfriend doesn't wake up while I'm gone." I said, "Roland, you are so bad!"

He replied, "I can't help it. My cock is always hot."

Lucky for him that he's got a 'bust it baby' like me to plant his seed in. I am sure his boyfriend would be pissed if he knew. But I am not trying to break up their home. I can't help it if Roland can't sleep because he's thinking about my lotus flower bomb.

;-)

Was in Dallas this past weekend. On Friday night I went over to Midtowne Spa from around 6 until around 2. Had a lot of fun, plowed 3 asses and got fucked 4 times but only one wanted to fuck me raw. I was disappointed. At least I breed two of the guys.

On Saturday I found a couple on A4A, two hot black guys with huge BBCs. One is a total top, the other versatile. They came over to my hotel room around 8 and left around 3 or so. We fucked from the time they walked in. Both used and abused my ass throughout the night, and I got to fuck the versatile guy twice; both times while his partner was plowing me. We also double fucked him and they double fucked me. It was a great time and my ass was sore for days.

Been too busy with work this week to really have the time or energy to hookup until the weekend.