Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hey last night stopped by the adult video store. Was pretty much dead and after ten minutes of waiting decided to call it quits and head home, but then walked in a guy whom I blown before cute guy mood twenties possibly early thirties. Tight  dark skinned body with a wonderful long uncut cock. We went into the booth I got down took him in my mouth and worshipped his dick until he came. I do hope one day he tops me mmmm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Was breeding a married hole (to a woman) who responded to my ad on Craigslist over a year ago earlier this week....kept emailing me telling me how bad he needed my big thick raw cock and my cum buried deep in his hole.  We decided that I would have another married buddy over to use his ass. This man has such an amazing ass and he can never get enough cum. As usual he did not disappoint!!! And lately he has been letting me video our encounters!!   here's from the other day you judge for yourselves hot of a fuck he is

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/tag-teaming-a-cock-hungry-married-bottom-34194261

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night I was taking an uber from the bar to my boyfriend's house when a big dicked fuckbuddy texted asking where I was. Debated whether to go home or just stay at the boyfriend's. Decided I should go meet my friend even though I wasn't feeling particularly horny. When I got to my place he was waiting for me and he was visibly drunk. Got into my bedroom before he said he needed to piss. I told him to piss in my mouth then but made me go to the bathroom with him and do it in case we spilled some. Apparently he hadn't pissed in a while because he pissed a giant fountain down my throat but I got tired of drinking it so I let him piss all over my chest and hair and face. Felt really hot and turned him on. Asked him if I should rinse off, but instead he said he liked me like this. Went to the bed drenched in piss and he gave me three loads, first one doggy style. Fell asleep and he gave me another load in the middle of the night, waking me up by shoving his thick cock inside me.

I am right now, lying on my belly, ass framed in my red jock and my juicy mancunt is feeling so well and truly fucked. 

I am blissed the fuck out thanks to a HUGE load of cum from a big dicked  safe sex top, who decided to breed me deep at the last bout of us fucking 

It started on Grindr and in less than 10 lines. He was on his way to my place and I had sped thru setting up the fuck room and myself. 

good thing I had been dildo-ing my mancunt to keep it primed for a good long hard deep fuck. 

Getting him in..  I stripped down and he did as well and was already hard. FUCK! I could barely suck him, let alone deep throat him. My mancunt was lusting for his 8 inch THICK dick too fucking much. 

I begged him to fuck me. I said I am such an impatient slut and I need his hard big dick to own my mancunt. To fuck me as deep and rough as he wants. I am built for pleasuring him and making him moan. 

Holy fuck he was an amazing fuck. That slab of meat just slid into me and made me gasp. Fuck! It has been so long since I had a tool that made me wince when he pounded me really deep. 

I was spewing precum all the way thru he felt so fucking good. A virile tall fucker whose hard dick was all mine to worship and milk with my mancunt. 

It was so fucking hot to be fucked by someone taller than me and a devious fuck just like me. I was so fucking verbal telling him how good his dick was in my mancunt and how much I needed his load deep inside me. 

Fuuuck it felt so good when he ripped off the condom and beared down on me and spewed his HUGE LOAD DEEP 

Spent wayyyy too much time on here today. Got super horny, and after dinner stopped by bookstore looking for a hole. Normally not into twinks, but one was eyeing me pretty hard when I walked in. He was 5-10" or so, thin, brown hair cut into something I've never seen but I didn't care. Maybe 23 or 24. We chatted a few minutes, and he let me grab his ass and lightly smack it. I cut to the chase and asked if he was up for a fucking from daddy. He was surprised but nodded yes. Into the back we went. I undid his jeans and slid my hand into his crack, and fondled his balls with my other. He had a huge fucking cock- like a damned donkey, but I wasn't into that. I was focused on his ass. As I lubed up his ass, he was rubbing my chest and beard, and I asked him if he liked daddy's hair. He shook his head yes, almost in a shy way, and I found it pretty damned adorable, so I decided to kiss him so he could feel my beard on his face, probably the first time for him. I had him lean over the bench against the wall, and told him to be a good bottom for me. With his ass lubed and just waiting in front of me, I pulled my hard cock out and began sliding in nice and slow. He wriggled a little, but settled in just fine to my slow fucking. I kept talking to him, telling his how great his cunt felt and what a big load I had for him. He was loving it, and to be honest I was too. His ass was so little and smooth, and I was enjoying his submissive nature and soft moans. After a couple minutes I was close, and began thrusting harder, til my final grunts and my nuts emptying in his ass. I reached under him as I was still inside, and began jerking his donkey cock. It was thick and long, and I was actually thinking of the trouble I could get into if I had a giant cock like that...lol. Anyways, I told him to cum for daddy, and a few jerks later he was shooting onto the bench seat. I slid out and tucked my cock away, and helped the little fella get his jeans up. Instead of walking out, I actually asked how he was, and patted his ass a little. He was a really sweet guy actually. He put his head on my chest and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and said I had to get going. 

I may have to rethink my avoidance of twinks. His submissive nature really boned me up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Friday at Sauna.

I have a FB who I load a few times a year , a preppy looking guy in his early 30s , young enough to look hot ,but with that complete sluttyness that Young thinks can offen lack.

Prior to the day I had put ads on this site , Craigslist and BBrt.

i got to the sauna ,showered  and mooched around - I found a guy in a sling and fucked him for a while , but didn’t cum wanting to save my 4 day load for my buddy ( he would have been very pissed off if he didn’t get my first load )

He arrived and made his way up to the dark room with his hot ass perfectly framed in a pair of shiny blac asse-less pants with a red band with the lettering FUCK ME ( as if instructions were needed)

Friday early afternoons are always a good time and as it was cold and wet a good crowd was there.

The bottom is a proper slut , not only does he let anyone with a hardon fuck and cum in him he also sucks all cocks and kisses deeply.

Guys were soon crowding round with looks of hands feeling up his ass , I got a handful of lube and worked it in , a short oriental guy positioned him self behind and I pushed the bottoms head on to a waiting hard cock , the guy behind wasted no time in entering his slick hole ,I reached between then and felt his hard prick ,as I suspected no condom.

I gave him some incuringment telling him to cum in him ,how he loved taking loads etc.

Before long his breathing changed and he started sweating and grinding in deeper ,gripping the bottom in a steely grasp.

As soon as he came he pulled out and I slid in his sloppy hole ,it’s amazing that even in a room of 20 guys ,if you are in the zone with a willing bottom it can feel an almost spiritual 1 to 1 experience.

He knew it was me and pushed back and arched like he knows I like , I couldn’t last that long on him with his warm ,silky hole.

i went for a rest but went back later ,and the clouds were thinking out but a skinhead was feeling him up , but put on a condom , once he had fucked him ( very hard) he pulled out and dropped his used condom in the bin on the way out .

I found his and 2 other used condones I stopped the cum and wiped it on my again hard cock and bushed it in to the bottom again.

I had to go but received a Watsapp from the bottom saying he’d taken 7 loads

• Like 1

Guest aussieamylpig

Just drove about 50minutes to a park where I was meeting a top and his partner/friend and had them both load me up really good.

just as we were done and seperate walkin. Back through to bushes one guy passed me so I turned back and let him breed me.

i could heat the sounds of gravel shifting as cars pulled in and out of the car park, followed by silent creeping footsteps in the dark as another guy tried to remain silent in hopes of not disturbing any action. He got his turn adding the fourth bareback load in under 30minutes.

Been a while since I posted here. 

I was travelling and on my layover I made my way to the restroom, I walked in and the urinals had no dividers. While doing my business I could this guy out of the corner just standing at the urinal shaking his cock ( he was about 6" 180, well groomed facial hair, Latino, good looking) I took a quick glance and he was stroking it looking at me and started to show me his semi hard cock. I became interested and I moved closer to as it was just him and I at the urinals. As someone was walinking in I turned my back to him and dropped my pants low enough to show him my jock strap and my ass as I walked to way I went into the handicapp stall hoping he would follow. Yesss he did, he came in the stall, locked the door, pulled his pants down and pushed my head down to suck his big cock. It must have been a least 8 inches and thick, while I sucked his massive tool he fingered my hole. 

After he had enough and was rock hard without question he turned me around bent me over, spat on my hole and proceeded to press his cock on my hole and with some thrusting his cock popped my hole and he started to fuck me, he was so fucking thick I had to bite my lip so not to moan too loud. He fucked me hard and he pulled out and I looked as to why - he was cumming, I grabbed his cock and pushed my ass back on it and had him finish draining his load inside my wet hole. 

No questions asked, no condom just and fuck and go. Loved it. I knew that jockstrap would get me laid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Horny as hell  and striking out on BBRTS. Lots of flakes or chatters. I needed to fuck. So I head to Club Philly but as I going to enter a fuck bud walked up. He saw my add on BBRTS that I was headed here and was hoping to meet up with me. We went to his place instead of going in since we were going to get piggy.  We were swapping head and a fuck bud of his texted looking for fun. I started working his hole fingering and rimming while he blew me. His bud showed up and his buddy and me both worked over his hole. I love rimming an ass  with another guy just hot. His bud and me took turns fucking or getting blown. I eventually dropped a load in his ass . Let him lick me clean and left. The were both going at it hard when I left. Pissed I had plans or I would have stayed for more.

• Upvote 2

Guest FriendlyBottom

I swallowed three loads at the local ABS last night.  The first two feeders were perfectly fine and their cocks were nice and their loads were tasty and on any other day, I'd write more detail about them.  The third load was fed to me during one of those magical connections that, if we're lucky, will come to us when the planets are aligned just so.  Serioiusly, I'd venture to say that it was probably the best/most enjoyable blow job I've had the pleasure of giving.

I've sucked off this guy at some point in the past, probably over a year ago.  I don't remember the particulars, but I immediately recognized him as a guy I've enjoyed before when I spotted him from across the aisle at the bookstore.  As I walked in his direction he made a point of very obviously grabbing the crotch of his sweatpants.  I nodded and smiled and entered a booth with a glory hole and he entered the adjoining one.  

He's another "Suburban Dad" type -- but different from the "straight-ish" guy I wrote about in a different post not too long ago.  This guy strikes me as gay guy who's in an open relationship.  Very preppy, almost conservative looking.  I wouldn't be surprised to learn he works in the financial services field.  Clean cut, clean shaven, salt-and-pepper hair, glasses, smelled and tasted like he was fresh out of the shower, may have stopped into the bookstore while heading home from the gym.  He presented me with his rock hard cock through the glory hole and I got down to business, slurping away.  Of course, I assumed that I'd be swallowing his load before he left the booth, but after, maybe, five minutes of us alternating between me bobbing and him fucking my mouth, he slid his cock out of my mouth, pulled up his sweats and exited the booth.

Of course, I was disappointed, but knew what he was doing -- shopping around.  He had just arrived when I spotted him and I guess he had some time in his schedule and he was curious to see what other cocksuckers were around.  I was confident that I'd get his load later...

Maybe twenty minutes later, I noticed he was hanging out in front of a glory hole booth.  I went around the corner to enter the adjoining booth.  He stepped into his booth, looked through the glory hole, saw it was me and asked "Do you want some more?"  I answered "Yes, Sir" and he said that he "wanted to watch this time".  He must have seen the blank look on my face or maybe my quizzical silence spoke volumes because he then said, "Let's get in a booth together".  "Absolutely" I said as I quickly got my feet and followed him to a private booth (with no glory hole openings).

(As an aside, sucking cock through a well-designed, well-placed glory hole is my preferred setting for a first-time suck-date with a "new" (to me) guy.  "Straight"-identified guys tend to be more comfortable getting sucked through a glory hole and if the guy prooves to be not worthy of my time (stupid, strung-out, less-than-sane, stingy with his sexual energy, smelly, stalker-ish) it's easier to exit the scene gracefully.  But once I've had a good suck session with a guy, my preference is to be in a private booth with him, so I can get this pants and underwear down to his ankles and I can play with my nipples, balls, hole with my mouth and fingers.)

As I said above, I know I've sucked off this guy at some point in the past, but it surely was not as amazing as it was last night because I most certainly would have remembered it.  We were just "in the zone" together.  He was the perfect feeder for me.  He knew that I knew what I was doing and he allowed me to set the pace and discover on my own that he loves having his balls licked and his nipples pinched and pulled.  He was confident that I knew how to take his entire length down my throat and he expertly read my body language.  He knew that he wasn't there to "force" his cock down my throat yet when I thought I had him as deep as it would go, his skill was such that with the subtlest nudge of his groin he "suggested" that he could change the angle of his cock ever so slightly and further plumb the depths of my esophagus.  It was fucking beautiful.  THAT is how you stretch your cocksucker's limits.  We were truly communicating telepathically.  As I continued to bob on his cock, I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket, tapped in my access code, started up the video and handed it to him.  A lesser man would have blown the moment by asking me what I was doing, wondering aloud if I needed to take a break, or expressing puzzlement as to why I was handing him my phone while I was slurping on his cock.  This stud was tuned into my wavelength and just filmed a minute or so of the action.  

Anway, we were at it for a good long time -- time stood still and the rest of the world just fell away.  Eventually, I told him that I wanted his load.  "Fuck yeah, I'll feed it you" he declared.  I told him when he was close, he was going to go deep and he was going to shoot right down my throat and 20 seconds later he did just that.  I felt his cock pulsing and twitching deep in my throat, but it was only as I partially backed off of it, when his head came out of my throat and into contact with the back of my tongue that I tasted the sweet cummy flavor of the last drops of his load oozing out of the head of his cock.  I contined to gently suckle his slowly deflating cock as his body twitched and shivered with pleasure, the fingers of his left hand intertwined with the fingers of my right.

As I stood up after releasing his spit-slicked cock and kissing his crotch right above the base of his mostly flaccid-cock, I said something like "Oh, fuck! That was fucking hot!"  "That...was...incredible!" he panted.  "Yeah...that's why I wanted the video," I said, "Something to show the grandkids one day."

A friend of mine who visits Berlin at least five times a year, has told me that I am the only one he had heard about having had sex in the darkroom in the basement of Prinzknecht, a German gay bar that normally closes when people go to the cruising bars. I've done it before, and last Thursday I did it again. Well, the one person who I made out with didn't want to let his load inside me, so he cum on my stomach. I collected all in the palm of my hand and licked it clean so that he could see me. And in front of him I swallowed it. Later in the evening I saw two other guys having sex there, in the same spot. They wouldn't let me join, but that didn't matter, because the top was using a condom anyway. When they left I walked in there, picked up the condom from the floor and licked it clean. I also noticed a wet spot on the floor, and I put my finger in it and tasted it. It sure tasted cum, so I used my finger to clean that up from the floor, and licked that up as well. Does that count as three loads???

• Upvote 1

Quick swing by bookstore on way home from work. Ran into an older regular and blew him straight away. Moved into back area and saw a fine looking bearded lad sitting on a bench, all by himself. Since I was hard and dripping from already sucking a cock, I just walked right up and pulled my cock out in his face. He didn't look up, but he did start sucking my cock, and did a good job. Right before I came I held his head still with both my hands, and gently fucked in and out as I nutted. He didn't miss a drop. He cleaned me up, and home for dinner I went. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

Quick swing by bookstore on way home from work. Ran into an older regular and blew him straight away. Moved into back area and saw a fine looking bearded lad sitting on a bench, all by himself. Since I was hard and dripping from already sucking a cock, I just walked right up and pulled my cock out in his face. He didn't look up, but he did start sucking my cock, and did a good job. Right before I came I held his head still with both my hands, and gently fucked in and out as I nutted. He didn't miss a drop. He cleaned me up, and home for dinner I went. 

Did you have your PA in too?

• Upvote 2