Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Fucked two 23 year old guys within the past few days. Both from Grindr.

1) short (5'6") latino twink boy that lives an hour away.  Through broken English, he said that he had come to town to make a car payment and go to the mall.  Hot little ass.  Started off with him riding me, but then pushed him over and finished missionary.  This was the second time I bred him, but it had been about 6-7 months.  Hope he'll be back in town more often this summer.

2) white fit/jock type guy from about a mile away.  I had messaged him several times over the last couple years but he never followed through, but this time the extent of our conversation was essentially:

me: wanna fuck

him: yeah, now?

me: sure

him: address?

He came over, found me naked in bed (my usual scene), and stripped down and got on the bed to start sucking me...pretty quickly transitioned to sitting on my cock, and then just like the Latino I got him into missionary for a few and then into doggy until I bred him. 

Both guys were pretty much "arrive, strip, suck, fuck, cum, leave" quick hookups...but that was fine with me. 

• Upvote 6

Yesterday 

chatted to a guy yesterday on Grindr a few miles away.

Arranged to meet him , he left the door open and was in the shower.

I washed his back and soon was kneeling his ass ,he moaned as I put a couple of fingers in him.

I tarted fucking him in the shower ,then moved him to the bed for a deep dicking before loading him , he was vert verbal and greatful for my load

Yesterday mid afternoon had a message from a hot muscle bottom I had been chatting with on Grindr.

He was on his way back from a sauna (the one that I normally go to) , he had 2 loads up him , the last 30 mins before , which he had kept in.

He was at a motorway rest area about 15 mins away.

I got there and he was hot with a bubble ass like a African teenage girl (although he was well over 6 ft and muscly) , firm taught and bouncy - he was showing it off in a pair of jogging bottoms , it's true it pays to advertise !

Whilst id been driving he had been scoping out a place.

The toilets were way to busy , and also staffed by a very vigilant sour faced cleaner.

We went is to some bushes off the car park , not completely hidden but my hornyness overcame everything else.

I needed a piss and as I was doing so he bent down to drink some , as he did i pushed he tracks down to reveal his fantastic booty.

I slipped 2 fingers in and he was loose from the earlier fuckings , and moved them around till i could feel the other guys loads.

No lube was needed , he was lovely and loose so I went up him to my balls in one movement , he just squealed like a little piggy and ground him self on to me.

As he was preloaded he was silky slick and warm, the other guys loads were dribbling out.

As we were public and I was short of time I went straight for the long  deep dicking ,I would feel my self building to orgasum and I gripped this waist tightly as I put myload in him.

As I pulled ot a gush of juice came out at the same time.

We cleaned up and did the walk of shame across the carpark to out cars , short but hot.

• Upvote 2

Guest AmbertheTG75
16 hours ago, Davidc said:

Yesterday mid afternoon had a message from a hot muscle bottom I had been chatting with on Grindr.

He was on his way back from a sauna (the one that I normally go to) , he had 2 loads up him , the last 30 mins before , which he had kept in.

He was at a motorway rest area about 15 mins away.

I got there and he was hot with a bubble ass like a African teenage girl (although he was well over 6 ft and muscly) , firm taught and bouncy - he was showing it off in a pair of jogging bottoms , it's true it pays to advertise !

Whilst id been driving he had been scoping out a place.

The toilets were way to busy , and also staffed by a very vigilant sour faced cleaner.

We went is to some bushes off the car park , not completely hidden but my hornyness overcame everything else.

I needed a piss and as I was doing so he bent down to drink some , as he did i pushed he tracks down to reveal his fantastic booty.

I slipped 2 fingers in and he was loose from the earlier fuckings , and moved them around till i could feel the other guys loads.

No lube was needed , he was lovely and loose so I went up him to my balls in one movement , he just squealed like a little piggy and ground him self on to me.

As he was preloaded he was silky slick and warm, the other guys loads were dribbling out.

As we were public and I was short of time I went straight for the long  deep dicking ,I would feel my self building to orgasum and I gripped this waist tightly as I put myload in him.

As I pulled ot a gush of juice came out at the same time.

We cleaned up and did the walk of shame across the carpark to out cars , short but hot.

I've done the walk of shame many of times and it's that much better when there is I'm leaking out of me. 

Last night stopped by the video store near work after waiting for a bit about ready to leave when one of my go to guys walked he used the bathroom and then we headed to the booths. I quickly took him I my mouth as he swelled to full erection and reached and grabbed his ass so he can pump harder in my face. He popped what tasted to be a four day load in my hungry mouth. I didn't want him to stop. Afterwards we talked as we headed to our respective homes

• Like 1

Guest tampabottom

I went to my favorite watering hole yesterday after work, before long I was talking to a couple guys at the bar we talked and drank for about an hour when the more talkative of the two suggested we all go to his place and have some smoke. I followed them home we sat on the couch and shared some smoke we where all feeling good. One of the guys stood up took my hand and led me to the bedroom while the other followed we all got undressed and the next thing I know is I'm on my knees sucking them both for at least 10 min before the both plastered my face and mouth with cum ! we took a break had some more smoke and got back on the bed quickly I had 1 cock balls deep in my ass and the other down my throat. they took turns changing positions for a while then the more Dom guy laid down and had me mount him, I rode him for a minute then the other came up behind me and they DP'D me. It was the first time ever that I was DP'D after about 15 minutes the both came in my ass I had never felt so full in my life! we took another break and then they fucked me one at a time both filling me with cum.

It was late and I had to go so We exchanged numbers so hopefully it happens again real soon!

Last night I had a young Moroccan guy over. He has fucked me before but I hadn't seen him for quite a while. Nice fat cut 7" or so. I'm just a cumdump hole for him (convenient because he doesn't love too far away) and usually he doesn't take very long. Pump and dump. Same last night only when I sucked him afterwards he got hard again and went for fuck #2. Really pounded my ass but took him a lot longer to cum again so quickly after the first one. I don't think he even noticed that his constant hammering my hole doggy made me cum buckets ;-). Love it when a top makes me cum by just fucking me. He looked very satisfied after delivering his 2nd load so I hope he doesn't wait this long again to drop by.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Scruff hookup this morning with a guy who works down the street. Late 30s, thick muscle, thicker cock. About 7". He wanted my ass lubed and ready since he was on a break.  I let him in the door and dropped to my knees. Pulled out his cock that was already getting hard. Sucked for a couple of minutes to get it rock hard and slick, then bent over the kitchen counter. He slid his raw cock in my hole, then started fucking. In a few strokes he was balls deep, then he started pounding and growling. Love a rough raw fuck. He only fucked for a few minutes before he bred my hole, that growl intensifying. Felt like 5 or 6 volleys of cum. He pulled out, tucked away his cock, said "nice hole," and left.  Now I'm wide-open, well-lubed, well-fucked, and ready for more.

• Upvote 4

My negative buddy, who rode my cock raw last weekend for first time, came over this morning for more of my cum. I'm really turned on by his new desire for me to knock him up. His entire disposition has changed. We used to be equals in our friendship, but now he's calling me Sir, and being very submissive- which pushes all of my buttons. He arrived and I was still in bed sleeping, so he climbs under blankets and began sucking my cock. I was leaking in no time, so I threw covers off of me so I could watch him work. Telling him to suck my dirty cock good so it'd be nice and hard for his raw fucking. Finally I smacked his face and told him to get in pig position. He quickly got on all fours on the bed. Rubbing his ass, I told him how much I wanted to put my strain in him as I roughly fingered his hole. He moaned as I twisted two fingers around in his dry ass, and I laughed and called him a stupid faggot. I spit on his hole and began rubbing my cock at his entrance. Grabbing his beefy hips, I sunk into him in one motion, and began riding my new bottom. I rubbed his furry buttocks and back, telling him what a sexy whore he was gonna be once I knocked him up. I felt him clamp hard as I spoke to him, and I knew he loved my dirty talk. "That's it, bear, take my poz cock like a good pig. You and me are gonna be brothers, ain't we?" He cried out "Yes Sir!" and started fucking back onto my cock as I pushed in each time. "Here's your load pig!" I yelled, and sank deep into his ass as my balls emptied. He was moaning, and I could tell he was cumming on the bed sheets beneath him. I gently mixed my load around with my softening cock, then pulled out and saw his beautiful hairy cunt, covered in my seed. I pushed what I could inside of him, then lay back down on the bed. We slept until lunch, and then repeated the breeding a second time. To encourage him to keep taking my loads, I gave him an old biohazard t-shirt I have, telling him to wear it with pride, and to come back soon cuz I definitely want to be the one to knock him up. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

It was at a gay sex party.  I have been attending a party in South Austin off and on for a year now.  Our host opens their house.  The rules are the everyone must be naked.  I remember that at my first party I mainly watched.   At the last party I was on my knees in the bedroom sucking as many cocks as I could.  After about an hour I was bent over the bed being split roasted.  My ass was in the air and I was fucked by 4 real men.  It was glorious.   00G0G_5QzUAbAdSMN_600x450.jpg.12750edce87ac1ec422b7bedf5ca8196.jpg

• Like 1

Last night sucked this big black uncut dick at the video store near work. When I started blowing him he choose to cover up but half way he pulls it off and really starts to face fuck me hard until he came hard in my mouth. He was so good and tasty 

I got two anon loads this afternoon. The first one was at a gay motel with a large pool that is busy on weekends. The public restroom near the pool can be cruisy. I was standing at the urinal cruising and a guy walks in, we make eye contact and he moves to the urinal next to me. I see his throbbing cock and he starts to rub my ass through my bikini swimsuit. There is a guy in the stall so we pretend to pee until the stall empties. As soon as it does, we go in and i put my hands against the wall and he spits on his cock and slides in. We can hear other guys coming in to use the restroom but we continue to fuck as quietly as we can. After a few minutes, he breathing becomes heavy and he lets out a loud groan as he fills my hole. We pull up our clothes and leave with smiles on our faces. A guy saw a walk out of the stall together and winked, i think he heard my top unload in me. 

Second load was at my local cruisy park, I get there late afternoon/early evening and see 1 car in the parking lot. I jump out and see a tall black guy walking toward me. I nod and slightly tug at my crotch. He keeps walking and then turns around and follows me to the park pavillon. He opens his shorts and pulls out a hard BBC. I drop down and suck but jump back quickly and guide it to my hairy hole. He starts pumping me as I am holding myself up on a picnic bench. I tell him "cum in me", he says "fuck yeah". He pounds for a bit since no one was around and finally dumps a massive load in me. It is dripping out of my hole, down my leg and when he pulls out he is still dripping. 

A good day! ??

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Met a guy on GRINDR looking for head ,went to his place he led to his bed laid  back  twenty minutes later he was feeding me a hot load. Next another buddy came by he dropped his shorts leaned back in my recliner wasn't long for my second load . Looking now for a few breeders ,

Half hr ago. Got a text while working overnights last night from a guy claiming to have chatted with my after replying to an old CL ad of mine. Said he wanted to be my top if I chose. He sent me a pic of a thick BBC. Had the usual chat of into's and if he was up for fucking bare. When I got home from work, sent him a text message. He as just getting home as well and wasn't far from me. I jumped in the shower to prep and he was on his way. Met him at the door and took him to my room. Was a handsome, light skinned guy. He had previously said he wasn't into kissing (damn). I did get hard feeling him up through his underwear and eventually went down on him. I sucked and licked his walnut sized nuts while his cock got hard. He definitely was not nearly as big and thick as his pic, but good enough for me to not complain. I rimmed his clean hole for a bit, which he moaned at, and then went back to sucking. He eventually wanted my ass. So I turned on all four, lubed my hole and to a couple hits of poppers. He slid right it and held for a bit. He proceeded to fuck me for about 10min, occasionally slapping my ass and grabbing two handfuls. He really got into it, making the bed shake and busted his nut in me. He pulled out, cleaned up and was out the door. His nut is still in me and it feels quite large. I'm looking for another load but have a feeling I'll end up frothing it up with a dildo ;-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1