Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Haven’t been updating here regularly but today I managed to get 4 loads from 2 couples I know, I had a nice long session for a couple of hours during lunch, they were waiting for me so I immediately stripped and started blowing them and in 10 minutes I felt the first cock probing my hole (already had my bf load from the morning as lube) 

this began a little fuck fest and my pussy and throat were constantly occupied by cocks ?

i love being used like that by our friends and I got back home with a pussy full of cum for my bf to munch on ? 

happy slut here 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just finished with a regular fb.  He fucks me so good and tonight was no exception.  We hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks and we were both damn horny.  He came in me about 25 minutes after we started fucking. So good. Then we cuddled for about 20 minutes and he lined up his hard dick with my hole a 2nd time and fucked me about 10 minutes and blasted his 2nd load into my ass.  That never happens to me.  Was so nice to get that 2nd load.  My hole was sore after the 1st load.  Heaven to get a 2nd one so soon after the 1st. Hope that becomes a habit going forward. I need more practice ? taking multiple loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night was the monthly hotel party, and I haven't gone in a quite a while (5 months?).  I heard the group size had shrunk, and it was low on bottoms lately.  That was exactly accurate - there were about 15 guys (used to be 30-40), and a lot of the hot 20s-30s guys were gone, so the guys were mostly 40+ and in very good shape.  I got fucked by about half the guys.....condoms laying all over the nightstands, but I never saw one on a cock or any opened wrappers, which was an improvement from the 90% bb before :)

I'm glad I heard about the shortage of bottoms signed up and went prepared.  I had a dick in my ass most of the time I was there, including the biggest fattest cock I think I've ever taken from a white guy.  It was so long and hefty.  He was the second to fuck me, and I couldn't exactly handle it very well at first......had to take a break, but I went back for more when I was opened up better with a load in for lube.  That time I was determined not to take any breaks......I knew his hole was also wet with lube/cum since I felt it earlier.  I love knowing my "top" is also a cum whore :)  At one point he was on me pinned flat on the bed.  He was still for a bit, and I realized he was getting mounted from behind.  His fucking slowed while he was getting fucked, but his cock got even harder from being middle man, and then he put me back on all 4s to finish.  I overheard someone calling me a "trooper" while I took that monster for so long.  That made me feel like the biggest bottom there and was gonna earn that load - I started telling him to breed me and it wasn't long before he was pumping me full.  My hole is still sore, which of course just makes me want more.  It might have been a smaller group tham usual, but I got fucked WAY more - less competition for the cocks and loads :)  I farted out the cum in the toilet this morning, and it's Friday without too much planned this weekend.  I'll be hunting for more and plan to keep working on size this weekend!!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I’m glad I heard about the shortage of bottoms signed up and went prepared.  I had a dick in my ass most of the time I was there, including the biggest fattest cock I think I've ever taken from a white guy. 

It’s like winning a lottery ticket! Being the only bottom in the room. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It was last Thursday night at LA Slamers. I was just there late night, like 11 pm. Sort of a weak crowd so I thought I would try something new.  Went in dark room fuck bench, stood and just bent over to lay on my stomach, blindfolded myself with sleep mask, pulled my jeans/underwear down to my ankles, spread my legs as far as I could and just held on to the hand holds. It took over 15 minutes or so, but once the first guy “got the scent” and bred me, it was one after the other. I had 8 cocks in me and I believe 6 bred me. The final guy, after midnight, just kept going and going in my ass. I was about to stand up as my legs had all but cramped up, but he was like, “let me finish, let me finish!” So a a good cum dump I would never interrupt my top. He took another 5 minutes before he exploded in me! He was thanking me say how hot it was with all the cum inside me.  I started to get up and took off my blindfold. He was chatting with me as he pulled up his pants. OMG he had 2 biohazard tattoos and was scrawny skinny and later found out he was 71 yo.  I immediately dropped to my knees and asked to clean his cock off. He said sure! I got to Taft all the cum in his foreskin and my ass juices! He even let me rim his ass! Once I was done he thanked me and left.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

It was last Thursday night at LA Slamers. I was just there late night, like 11 pm. Sort of a weak crowd so I thought I would try something new.  Went in dark room fuck bench, stood and just bent over to lay on my stomach, blindfolded myself with sleep mask, pulled my jeans/underwear down to my ankles, spread my legs as far as I could and just held on to the hand holds. It took over 15 minutes or so, but once the first guy “got the scent” and bred me, it was one after the other. I had 8 cocks in me and I believe 6 bred me. The final guy, after midnight, just kept going and going in my ass. I was about to stand up as my legs had all but cramped up, but he was like, “let me finish, let me finish!” So a a good cum dump I would never interrupt my top. He took another 5 minutes before he exploded in me! He was thanking me say how hot it was with all the cum inside me.  I started to get up and took off my blindfold. He was chatting with me as he pulled up his pants. OMG he had 2 biohazard tattoos and was scrawny skinny and later found out he was 71 yo.  I immediately dropped to my knees and asked to clean his cock off. He said sure! I got to Taft all the cum in his foreskin and my ass juices! He even let me rim his ass! Once I was done he thanked me and left.  

Hey bud, that's my favorite place to get fucked at Slammer, over the fuck bench in the darkish room (red light bulb).  Like you say, you position and wait for someone to catch the scent.  Then once one starts, the herd begins to move in.  From there on, voila, fuck me, breed me.  Oink!

Had another regular over last night.  Tall Hispanic man who loves to get off.  He's the one that cum's in 5 minutes. I always ride him on top and he blasts his load in me.  He always delivers. Happy to help him out whenever possible ?

i went to a bear party at the local bath house and bred a chubby daddy.

He is was someone who gave me head before but who i have never fucked because he insists on having guys use a condom. This time I told him that I would wear one even though it usually makes me lose my erection. I start fucking him and I immediately hate the sensation of the condom. I ask him if it is okay to take it off and just put the head of my dick against his hole. He says yes, and a moment later I am balls deep inside him raw. He just closes his eyes and starts moaning really loud. After a few minutes of fucking I ask him how does it feel to take my cock raw and he still just moans some more. A few minutes later I left a big load deep inside me, which he thanked me for.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Guest Cumlaut

I had sex with a beautiful ginger-looking dude the other day. Slim, about 5'10" (same as me)

He had a nice big piece of meat dangling and he eyed me as soon as I walked in the place (it was BASE in Leeds). AND he had the most wonderful bubble butt...  

But he was a bottom it turns out. After sucking that schlong for a while I fucked him until he was yelling really loud... he was loving it. He insisted on a condom but I didnt mind. It meant I didnt cum....... later I blew my load into a hot Asian dude called Raheem ;) before that he blasted on my face after one of my master blowjobs.. great time, and the venue was very nice and new and shiny.

.I took my latest load a couple days ago. Finally meet up with a top that I have been talking with on grinder and squirt  for over a year. Prior till now I always hesitated on meeting him due to the travel distance.  Well I gave in and made the hour drive to his place. Explained how I was a panty wearer and sissy. He said that was a turn on. So we went to the bed roo. Wear we striped down. He had a nice shaped cock, I was wearing my open back panties that are similar to a jock strap. But all Lacey, we 69 for awhile. And damn his precum tasted great. Being  a sissy I call my hole my pussy or cunt,  so he finely had to fuck me. And he fucked my pussy really well. Hos cock was hitting all the right spots and him talking dirty to me about how he was going to seed my pussy . We both came him filling my pussy with his wonde6seed and me squirting my sissy load on the towel below my. Was a great fuck. And we are now going to be regular fuck buddies 

Took 3 loads last Thursday night at the WSC in NYC...the last load was from a black guy who had been fucking me raw during the night...he was calling it a night and came back to my room to fuck me one last time and bred me with a huge load...one of the most enjoyable fucks I’ve had in a while...he just wasn’t fucking me but was burrowing his cock in my hole like he was looking for a dwelling spot to deposit his cum load...hope he reads this and contacts me...any other tops in NYC who want to breed me at the WSC or other location let me know.

I spent the weekend with my regular fuck- and cuddle buddy. We are not in love (I’m surely not, hope he neither) but there is a special relationship between us. We love kissing, cuddling, and stroking each other. However, he is one of the best fuckers and he has a magic tongue. 

Although, he is still 27, he is taking a medicine for his high blood pressure, therefore, sometimes he needs kamagra. 

Friday night he took one, after we went to bed, his cock was extremely hard and bigger than as usual. He loves when I am stroking his chest, ass, balls, and cock with my finger tips. It makes his cock rock hard. Then it also happened. When I recognised his cock hardness, I began to suck him. I love sucking and he loves me sucking him, but we don’t want to waste our time with it, so he forced me on my four soon. He gave me a fantastic rimming taking me to the heaven. My hole was nasty from his saliva, his cock was nasty from mine after sucking. No other lube, and he took his cock in my hole. I sniffed my poppers, so I could take him. He started to fuck me slowly, but as usual, doggy style offered opportunity for a crazy trip. After a while he lied down his back and let me ride his cock. I was riding until he stopped me and grabbed my lips hard and gave me another crazy turn. We fuck usually, I know him, therefore I always know when he is close to cum. Then I heard his breath and felt the pulsation of his cock. Then his cock exploded in me. 

Yesterday, we were fucking again. After we went to bed we followed the familiar script, but he fucked me only in doggy and gave me extremely much cum. I was fucking horny, so while we were talking about ways he wanted to fuck me, for example outside while he was smoking, I was jerking and my cock exploded in my hand. We fell asleep but around five am I awoke and felt his cock rockhard again. It was amazing, he was snoring but he grabbed me and pulled me onto his cock. When he was fully in me, he also awoke. He fucked me firstly in spoon, later turned me onto my stomach and fucked me. He was fuckining for a while when he began to moan and gave me my second load. He didn’t pull out his cock, he was still rockhard. Only few minutes after his cum he started to fuck me again. I was jerking like a crazy and cummed moaning loudly when he began to pulse and gave me the third load. 

We tried to continue the sleeping but he was still rockhard. He turned me onto my stomach again and fucked me hard till he began to cum and gave me the fourth load. 

I’ve just woke up half an hour before and I’m still full with his cum. He asked me to go to work with his cum filled ass. 

• Like 5

Went out Saturday night with some friends and went to a local bear bar. I ended up talking to a guy who looked like he was in his fifties, a little stocky but very good looking. He started buying shots for us and by 2am he was groping my ass and telling me he wanted to spend the night exploring my ass. We left and went to his place where we started making out the second we were inside his place. I started to suck his thick 7in cock right away in the middle of his living room before he told me he had a sling set up in his bedroom. We both got undressed and he helped me climb into the sling, securing my hands and feet. He went to town eating my ass and it was killing me that I could touch my dick while he was down there. Finally he came back up and lined his lubed cock up at my hole. He slowly slide in, really stretching me open before Getting all the way inside. He held some poppers up to my nose and made me take a huge hit before starting to fuck me. It was intense as he kicked it up with the dirty talk. Giving me orders to squeeze my hole on his cock and telling e how I was cheap whore letting some stranger lock me up in a sling to breed. As he got closer, he started making me beg him for his load, saying I was his to dump in. It felt like forever that I was begging before he finally came with a huge load. He said he hadn’t cum in days and it felt like he was shooting forever inside of me. He kept fucking me telling me how good my ass was and I got all of him. He finally pulled out, let me out of the sling and rubbed his dick all over my face. He then told me he was done and that I was dismissed. I called an Uber home and could feel his load pooling in my jeans the whole ride home. Incredibly hot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1