rawTOP

Where did you get (or give) your last load?

Tonight I said hey to a guy whose fucked me a few times. Older hot man. Beautiful cock. Soft lips and loves to cum in me. He messaged back almost 2 hours after and I just had to answer. We had a great fuck. Sexy fuck and he came in my ass.

Then as I'm going home another guy who is close by and have fucked with about a dozen times says hey. Sends me a pic of his hard cock and damn if I wouldn't mind another hot load in my ass. So I tell him we should make it a quickie. I went over and he fucked his cum into me and I was gone in 15 minutes. Just love making them cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sucked off married regular in rainstorm. He was incredibly horny and very vocal, didn't care about the rain. Fed me 3 nice loads of steamy cum quickly. I'm not usually for cum and go's, but he always delivers 2 to 3 loads every time. Can't wait till summer, he works outside all day. Has the best tasting sweaty musky raunchy ass at the end of the day.  Got him to piss down my throat once.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Took a load from an older friend about a week ago at his place.  This was after getting fucked by another guy earlier in the day, but sadly he didn't leave his load in my ass.  Older friend was wonderful at rimming my ass and opening me up for his cock, which didn't take long to give me that Daddy seed.

• Like 1

Hooked up with an older ginger married bud while his wife was out of town. It’s been a while since we last got together, and he is showing his age. Bred him for the first time on the last meet. He let me in bare and I decided not to pull out. I wanted to fuck him again. 

I was in bed and left the door open for him. I pretended to be sleeping, he gently pulled down the covers while still dressed, and began sucking my hard cock and fingering my as. He came up to make out, and that’s when I ‘woke up’ lol. Deep tongue kissing, he got undressed and came back to the bed. Sucked me more as I slapped his ass hard. He climbed on top, rubbing my cock on his crack. I grabbed his hips and brought his cock up to my mouth for a taste, pinching his nips hard. He got on his side and was sucking me while i slapped his ass some more and fingered his hole with spit. I could feel a firm one inside, but I decided I didn’t care/ I was gonna fuck him anyway. 

He rolled onto his back and I spat on his crack- got my cock inside without too much resistance. At this point, he was looking smaller and much older than he did when we first met years ago. He was the total ‘coach’ type guy- firm and masculine. I had to shake that out of my head, and just concentrate on loading up his man pussy now. There was a faint familiar smell from hitting the log, but I knew I was close enough to finish before it turned me off. Pulled out for a sec to stroke some lube onto my cock, reentered and fucked a minute more before my load filled his old man guts. He seemed a little panicked when he asked if I really just came inside him. Then I laid next to him pinching his nips as he tried to stroke back to a hardon. He must have been turned on about the breeding as he shot his load while still soft. Then he was on his way home with my cum in his hole ‘before the neighbors start talking’ about his absence lol 😝 

Edited by Opensesame
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Was very piggy last night at a friends place took my first but plug. Then when a friends arrived I was getting fucked by fat daddy cock all night. Even ended up getting doubled fucked by both fat clocks until the older silver daddy shot his load in me and the other younger daddy went to town on my ass. I didnt heg his load, but my buddy this morning wanted to fuck my ass and I asked if he was going to breed me. He said yes and that is the fastest I have ever pulled down my pants and once my hole opened back up he his 3 day load in my hole. Very hot night and great start to the morning. I thought I would be sore and good for a while, but I need more cock lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last night a regular fuck buddy finally fucked me raw. He used to put on a condom, the previous time he came, he was caught in making out with me and almost get in raw but finally put a condom on. Last night, he just pushed his raw cock in my prelubed ass, was not a mistake as I needed to help him to push him in, he looked at me me as every inch of his raw cock went in. I said nothing but moaned. It felt so much better, first time he succeeded to make me cum. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

First repeat with a well-hung top that's a bit of a drive from me. He's got a fat 8" cock according to him. When we first started chatting last year all his profiles I came across referred to being safe/condom use etc. and the first fuck was bare, but he didn't breed me. Last night was different, it was full on bare and I rode the cum out of his cock. Wish he lived closer, be fun to fuck regularly. Definitely worth the drive thoguh 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

My last four loads have all gone into the butt of my college fuck bud and I daresay the lad I a developing a bit of a crush on me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just got back from the clinic. Last Monday i got fucked by a guy in his 70s. Had a huge cock, but takes a lot to keep him hard. After an hour of him fucking me and me sucking him, he still wasnt able to breed me, but a great fuck. Got out to my car and there was a message from another somewhat regular top who wanted to fuck and fist me. I head over to his place. I always strip at his door, a rule he made our first meet, he has his pants down and fucking my face straight away. He has never been that aggressive before. He moves me to the bed and had me on my back, head over the side and forces his chick down my throat. He isn't that big, but it made me gag. I hadn't eaten anything since lunch the day before because i had intended to get bred, so i was just puking bile. It was coming out my mouth and up my nose, thought i was going to drown! When i started to panic and struggle he pulled out and put me on my stomach. He just pushed straight into me, luckily i was wet and lubed from the old guy. He kept asking if my ass was full of cum. I told him no, but he just kept telling me i was a fucking whore and pounded my ass. He eventually dumped his seed in me and just lay on top of me too see got soft. I felt him kneeling between my legs and he pulled me onto all fours rubbed his finger round hole then tried to jam all his fingers in me at once. It was painful, and obvious he wasn't going to get his fist in me. He told me he was done and i waited naked on his boot room floor by the door until he showered. He told me to dress and leave. There was so much cum it had soaked through my extra thick training underwear and made a wet patch on my jeans by there time i got home. I licked all of his cum out of my underwear. It was still cumming out of me the next morning. Anyway, Tuesday he emailed me to say he enjoyed breeding me and he had chlamydia. I have had a burning soar throat all week and could only get to the clinic this morning.

Stopped by the video store near JFK while our getting take out. First guy was this lean Hispanic guy seven and a half inches long uncut I started blowing him and he really got into it, I felt his birds tighten and his cock got even more rigid in my mouth and instead of just blowing his load completely he parsed it out in spurts some in my mouth others on my lips.  Next was an older black guy I've blown before he likes his nips pinched while being blown, so I obliged him even slapped them while I sucked him and he came. Next was another Hispanic guy who had been getting blown earlier and was ready to pop so I sucked him til he shot his load on the lower part of my face. The last guy wanted to stroke in front of my waiting mouth while I jerked off and came. Not a bad evening next food then the Division 2

• Like 3

I had a great fuck this morning. Top in Richmond. He spent ages working his fingernails around inside my ass, then went to town with a toothbrush in me. Hurt Soo much, thank god for amyl. Then he slammed into me balls deep, no lube , one hard thrust and proceeded to brutally breed me. Extreme verbal fuck till he growled for about a minute as he seeded me. I sucked him clean. He wants to do me again at least weekly from now. He came buckets! I'm still carrying his seed. My cunt is so sore

• Like 2

Just got home from session at cruise club. I fucked 3 guys but it was the 4th fuck when I was bottom that was memorable. It was in a dark room that is elevated by about a foot and so is also lined with gloryhole for guys outside in booths. There were three of us in the dark room and I was playing with the nipples of one heavy bear. Through a gloryhole I felt a hand fingering my but so I dropped my trousers while still playing with and nibbling the guy’s nipples and he, by now, was tweaking my nipples really hard which I love. With my pants down I found a 3rd guy had started rimming my hole so I bent over to make it easier. The rimming was great and while he was doing it I started sucking the bear’s cock which was uncut and quite large. The guy rimming was good but it became clear he wasn’t interested in anything else so I rotated and presented my ass to the bear who was initially hesitant but soon got the idea. I was slick with the rimming but that had also depleted the water-based lube I had applied so when the bear’s large cock had full entered the first time it hurt like hell and I gently let it out again. In a quick and practised move I smeared oil-based cream lube over his cock (I carry a small amount in a capsule with me) and quickly re-engulfed his cock. He then gave me a good standing fuck with the appropriate ending being a full load of cum up my ass.

• Like 2

I've been taking some time during the week to find fuck buds around lunchtime. I went to CCBC and made my way to the playrooms. As I walked in, there was a sexy short muscle bear with a handle bar mustache getting sucked. Our eyes met, and he knew I wanted him. I sat down in a chair and he thanked the guy sucking him then came over to me. Our lips locked and I started to stroke his hard cock. I knelt down to suck his cock and it was fucking rock hard! I needed it in my ass and we went to an open sling. After slapping some lube on his cock and my ass, he thrust in me hard and deep! He fucked my raw ass for a good 15 minutes, mixing up the pace and depth of his thrusts! I begged for his load but he was edging his cock in my ass. He finally filled my ass with his spunk and fucked it in deeper, his hardon never went down! When he did pull out, I hopped off the sling and swallowed his still hard cock covered with his cum and my ass juices. We kissed again and I thanked him for his load. Five minutes later, I saw him fucking another bear but my ass was happy. Time for me to find an ass for my load now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Last night at Hard On in London.  Not sure how many loads I got, but reckon about one in fucks ended with a load, so maybe 6 or 7.  Currently my favourite strategy at sex clubs is just to find a suitable bench (preferably one with lots of passing traffic, rather than one stuck in a dead-end corner) and kneel on it, arse up for anyone to use: that’s how I got most of my loads last night.  But occasionally I’ll ‘mingle’ and join the throng, which is harder work but sometimes results in a better quality fuck.  And that’s how I got my last load of the evening.  Fit, otter-type guy, lovely big cock, rock hard.  It was getting late and he clearly wanted to cum so he could get out of there, and I just happened to offer the right hole at the right time.  He turned me round, pushed me up against the wall and was straight in there, stirring up all the other loads I’d taken.  Fucked me good and hard before delivering his load deep, deep inside with two or three punishing thrusts and a long, tell-tale groan.  Great way to end the night, for both of us!

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Last night at Hard On in London.  Not sure how many loads I got, but reckon about one in fucks ended with a load, so maybe 6 or 7.  Currently my favourite strategy at sex clubs is just to find a suitable bench (preferably one with lots of passing traffic, rather than one stuck in a dead-end corner) and kneel on it, arse up for anyone to use: that’s how I got most of my loads last night.  But occasionally I’ll ‘mingle’ and join the throng, which is harder work but sometimes results in a better quality fuck.  And that’s how I got my last load of the evening.  Fit, otter-type guy, lovely big cock, rock hard.  It was getting late and he clearly wanted to cum so he could get out of there, and I just happened to offer the right hole at the right time.  He turned me round, pushed me up against the wall and was straight in there, stirring up all the other loads I’d taken.  Fucked me good and hard before delivering his load deep, deep inside with two or three punishing thrusts and a long, tell-tale groan.  Great way to end the night, for both of us!

Glad to read HardOn still delivers hungry slut holes and bare pig tops 😉

• Like 1