Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to Hard On again last night, which is a monthly sex club event in London.  Only my second time there, but it’s looking like it might become a regular fixture.

Competition for bench space can be tough: there aren’t that many padded benches suitable for fucking to start with, and only a handful are in good positions with plenty of passing traffic.  Needless to say all the cumdumps know exactly where they are and make a beeline for them on arrival.  

Anyway, I did alright, and this time I tried really hard to keep track of the loads I took.  Reckon I got 13 or 14 in total.  Lost count of the actual fucks, but must have been easily double that.

Best load of the night was in a sling actually, of which there are half-a-dozen or so.  It was getting late, and I’d lost my slot on the fuck bench.  Rather than wondering around, I climbed into a vacant sling, more for a rest than anything else: I rarely have much luck in slings.  Anyway, this time I was followed by a handsome blond leather jock, who wasted no time slipping his big cock inside me and proceeded to fuck me with great skill.  As I’m usually a head-down-arse-up kind of bottom, I rarely get to see the top’s face as he fucks me, and had forgotten what a pleasure it is.  I loved seeing the agony and the ecstasy as he pounded away at my arse, the intense focus in his eyes as he approached his orgasm, and then the sheer relief when he finally came.  But what I really loved was the broad grin that spread across his face once he’d finished,  the grin that says- from one bloke to another- “That was fucking hot, mate, thanks for sharing such an intense moment with me”.  Because after all, that’s what it’s all about- two men briefly connecting on an enhanced level of being.

I think I need to make more use of the slings in future...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was out at the El Rancho grocery store near me for my Sunday grocery shop and noticed this hot Latino guy cruising me. I don't always shop here but sometimes do as their produce is pretty good and cheap. I'd never considered that the bathrooms might be cruisy or if there was any action available. He was probably around my age, fit, had the papisito goatee and was pretty obviously playing and rubbing his cock and he was showing a nice thick one. I nodded to the bathroom and left my cart hoping he'd follow, and sure enough he was. I headed into what I correctly assumed was the handicap stall and sure enough it was. I was hoping the bathroom was empty and I heard him come in behind me and turned to see him coming towards me. He came into the stall and I closed the door behind us as he pulled out his cock. It was a nice thick uncut one with a lot of foreskin and a big gob of precum hanging off the head. I pulled off my shirt and dropped to my knees sucking him. I was sure if he just wanted a blow job or more but he was eagerly fucking my mouth, forcing my head down on his cock. He was throwing off a lot of precum which I eagerly swallowed and I was praying he'd want to fuck my ass as I really wanted that seed inside me. I sensed he was getting close and while his cum was tasty I really wanted that cum in my ass. I pulled off his cock and asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he said he did. I stood up, dropping my shorts and pulling down my underwear and could hear him spitting. I turned to the tiled wall and could feel his hand rubbing his spit on my ass and fingering it into my hole. I could hear more spitting and guessed he was stroking and lubing up his cock and then I felt him entering me. I didn't have to ask if he'd wrapped or not...Latino guys almost never do, and I could feel more and more of him entering me. He wasn't saying anything but I was loving the fucking he was giving me. I love getting fucked anon like this and wish I knew more of his story as sometimes that gets me hotter. I love that this hot guy was in the store horny looking for sex, his dick rock hard, hoping for guy to fuck. I tried not thinking too much about it and soon I could feel his burst his load in me, shuddering and panting.

He'd been stroking my cock the whole time and to my surprise after he finished he pulled down his pants and underwear. I wasn't sure he wanted to get fucked but figured I'd go for broke. That made it hotter that this guy was at the store not just looking to fuck some total stranger but to let a stranger fuck him too. I had lube but wanted to do the "spit-and-stick" just like he had. I wanted it to be rough and nasty like his, and so I spit on my hand repeatedly to lube up his ass and finger his hole. I wasn't gonna use it to lube my dick...hell, I kinda wanted it to hurt. I wanted him to be sore as a reminder of taking anon cock in bathroom, of letting a total stranger cum in his ass. I plunged in his raw and got off hearing his gasp as I did. I wasn't showing any mercy. He wanted it as bad as I did, the dirty fucking pig. He may have been acting all top in the aisle with me but here he was, baring his ass and taking my unwrapped cock. I was going nuts stroking inside of him and it didn't take long for me to cum and I wasn't going to stop. He was moaning more than I would have liked and again I was hoping there was no one else in the bathroom or who would come in and hear us. I kept stroking, determined to blow a second load inside him, and I could hear him whispering that I needed to hurry but also begging for me to cum inside him. I loved that he had to be somewhere and he'd be there with my cum inside him. Squirming and hoping nobody could tell or guess a total stranger had bred him. I was so turned on thinking about it I blasted a second load inside him and pulled out, watching with delight as my cum slowly dribbled and leaked out of his ass onto his underpants and jeans. He quickly pulled them up and buckled his belt, smiling mildly at me as he unlocked the door and left. I put my clothes on and went to leave. There was no one in the bathroom and I went back to my cart and resumed my show as though nothing at all had happened.

So it’s been a minute since I posted, but this weekend has been really good. I was in Houston this weekend, just got home. Friday night, drove out to play with a guy in Missouri City, thought it was going to be a dud because he was REALLY into his poppers. Fortunately, his aerosol can ran out and he came back down to earth. Mainly wanted oral and ws but once he got in my ass, he fucked me hard till he came a good load. Nice guy when he wasn’t obsessed with the poppers. Just too far a drive. Saturday afternoon, I reconnected with a top in the heights. Big guy, not so big dick, but he eats ass like nobody’s business. After about 30 minutes of rimming me, I felt him push in and started fucking me. Felt odd when he pushed in, like a click. Once he came, he pulled out and I realized he had a Prince Albert on the head. I’m sure he did some damage inside lol. Saturday night, I heard back from my favorite Houston top, another big guy with an 8-9 inch long fat dick. Didn’t take long to clean-thank you, psyllium husk fiber pills- and I headed over. He’s a total control top. I love that. We made out and then he started eating my ass out hard and sloppy. He mumbled about wanting to try something. I discovered he wanted to fuck me with only spit for lube. I couldn’t turn him down, but we started slow. Eventually he was able to get it all in, but it kept squeezing in instead of gliding. Multiple positions, all at his direction. After about 40 minutes, I told him to use lube, I wanted his nut. He wanted to fuck all night till I had to fly out. I wasn’t having it. I injected my ass with lube and finally convinced him to fuck me on my stomach. His least favorite position. He still angled one of my legs so he could slide in deeper. He came rather quickly and I was able to get going and get a few hours of rest before my flight. Huge load. Pic should be in the message. I got it on video. Now one of my regulars just texted and wants to give me a huge load. He always cums heavy in my ass. Quick rinse and I’m out the door. Can’t wait for CLAW this weekend. Got several loads already promised.

• Upvote 2

Wed night Monthly Orgy.

We with a friend to the bookstore to play before. Friend fucking me first for 20 mins or so. No load, knew I'd get it later. Went over to cruise-y side. Sucked 5 cocks; swallowed 2 large loads from a couple married guys. Friend came in the booth later as I was sucking a cock. Lifted me up. help get my pants down. So I was spit roasted between them. Went back to spa side friend fucked me some more till a hot guy came and set down beside us. I started sucking his cock, got him nice and hard. He fucked my friend and flooded his hole with cum. 

Got to orgy early, friend fucked me some more. Before end sucked 7, swallowed 3 loads. Fucked by 3 got 2 loads. Hate when guys are like "Don't want to cum just yet.

Regular Cowboy fuck my ass hard on Monday and bred me with a huge 4 days load of his cum. 

Saturday night, No name, no face regular contacted me. I didn't have a lot of time. It was late, had to get up early. Quick fuck, but a great fuck. Bred me deep with his load.

• Upvote 2

Took two loads today, wanted more but it didn't work out. :(

One from a regular, much older fuck buddy. And one from a guy a few years younger. That was a good fuck. Going to shoot for 3 loads next time, and keep going. 

• Upvote 1

No name, no face, darkroom guy just blasted a 3 day load deep into hole after a hot 45 min fuck. Sucked him hard, climbed on top, rode him hard till he flipped me over and rammed his cock up my ass and gave me the load

Got a message from a profile without a pic. Guy said he was 45 and fit, top only, and into anon. All he said was “hey,” of course. But for some reason I responded. I’m vers but bottoming anon isn’t my style. I told him I wasn’t interested. He surprised me by saying he wanted me to fuck him, and sent a pick of his fucking sexy body. So I invited him over. 

His pic was no lie and I was drooling over that muscular daddy ass. I didn’t wait for him to fully undress before I pushed him to his knees and dove in tongue first. It was sweet. I went wild over that asshole with my tongue. Penetrating it deep, massaging it gently, getting it nice and slick. He told me to rub my beard on it. The way his body shivered at the tickling sensation put me past my limited restraint. I lined up my cock and pushed the head in. I usually pause just after feeling the *pop* of my dick sliding into place because my dick is widest just below the head. But he didn’t stop there. He slid his ass all the way down my pole. We hit the poppers together and I kicked it into high gear. I fucked the shit out of him and it felt fucking great. Right when he called out for me to breed him I was close. It didn’t take long and him begging for my cum made it easier I’m sure. I shot huge wads deep in him. I was bucking so hard my dick slipped out and shot a couple more across his ass which I dutifully tonged back into his hole. 

I collapsed in the rush of euphoria. I even forgot he was there for a moment, until I felt his tongue circling my asshole. I thought I was spent but my ass melted like butter letting his tongue, and first one, then two fingers enter me easily. I lifted my ass up for him. The sensations of him breathing over my taught balls and my cock swinging made it rise. He got it to full attention in no time with his tongue game. And I was ready for his cock when he slipped it in and pushed slowly until the whole shaft sank deep in me. It felt so good to be filled with the cock of a stud like him. He gave it to me like I gave it to him. It lasted minutes, but the speed and intensity just increased more and more until we broke. I came first blowing a massive, bigger than I thought possible after the first  load, wad of spunk all over my bed. That must’ve tightened up my ass because before I was done I could feel him unloading hot jets of cum in me. 

Not what I asked for, but definitely what I needed. I could still feel his load at the family barbecue later. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Well my last load well loads taken this morning! Started off meeting the BBC who popped my cherry and filled me with his kids and he told me he wanted to hang out! So we go to his place and chill and he is trying to get his friends to come! He gets on Grindr and finds a bottom who does shows and was like 2 miles away we had no clue but went to watch and boy was it a new experience! We pulled up to a farm and see Horses and stuff and told to come to the barn for his dildo show! We walk in and there’s 2 men There already but the guy doing the show was on his table! I noticed a huge jar full of cum and seen it looked weird but was definitely cum! Thinking it was tons of men cum we watch as he inserted his toy! A hose ran out the bottom and I see it was a cumming toy so it got hard! He then tells us we need to have fun so my BBC top pulls out his cock and started to stroke! Watching the bottom squeeze a bulb and cum shoot in him made me so hard! My top says he needs to go home his buddy is there and wants to knock me up! We walk in and his buddy is hard and lubed and mmm yummy! He was about 6” long but thick as hell! I feel my insides stretching as his slides in and slowly works in! He says he won’t last long with how tight I am, I feel him thrust harder and I start sucking my normal top! He precums buckets so its making me moan hard! I feel my tops buddy slow down and grunt! I felt the hot sensation and knew it was happening he kept thrusting and I swear I hear it slosh in my stomach! He pushed balls deep and tells me I need to take care of his baby and I was hooked! I pushed some of his cum out to taste and he shot the prettiest load I ever seen! A huge wad of super thick cum was on the bed! He scooped it up and laid back I feel my normal top go in and he isn’t thick but long and he fucks my brains out. I took 2 good loads and seen some wild shit today! I sucked the leftovers off the first tops dick! I had a good day but now I want more dick!

• Like 2

It’s been quite a while since i posted but as soon as i left the motel i knew I would Be posting here.  Been chatting with a guy on grindr for a few weeks.  30 year old tall, very fit, and super sexy.  He wanted to flip.  I seriously Haven’t topped in forever but he was hot so i told Him i would try, meanwhile, keeping the expectations very low.   We meet at a decent hourly motel and as soon as i see him i notice His biceps, broad shoulders and trim waist.  I was hard instantly.  He strips and I drop to my knees and suck him until he is hard.  I ask him if i can rim him and he bends over on the bed.  I bury My face in his ass where i easily Could have spent an hour.  His hole was perfect and pristine.  He told me to rub my cock on his hole so i pull off my jockstrap and start teasing him.  We never mentioned condoms so i didnt bring it up.  As i start to push the head in a little i expected him to stop me but he says nothing but he was tight and said we need lube but first he says he wants to rim me.  So i bend over and his mouth and tongue are magic on my hole.  He grabs the lube he brought with him and he starts to push inside me. His cock is average thickness but like 7.5-8” and perfect.  I was so turned on as he fucked me i almost blew my load.   Then the flip session starts.  He rides me, i ride him, rim him more, he rims me, i was so close to cumming so many times he told me to warn him cause the scene was so hot he didn’t want it to end.  After an over an hour of sweaty hot fucking and sucking and kissing he tells me he wants me to cum inside him.  I have Literally never done that before, i asked If he was sure and he assured me yes.  So with him on his back and holding his legs down from behind his knees i fuck him until i start to cum, and fuck did i cum what felt like forever.  Even after i shot filled his hole and pulled out my cock was still shooting.  Then he told me he needed to cum.  He told me to suck him and swallow his cum.  I choked on his load as he shot in my mouth.  We def will be doing that again and next time i plan to take his load in my ass.   

• Like 1

Guest bbncguy

Visited Newport News, VA and my first night got 2 hot loads. The second top tried to get other tips to come by...but he bred me before anyone could get there. Slept through the night with the two loads inside me, 530 the next morning took three more loads almost back 2 back. All anonymous cock, I was face down and ass up when they walked into the room. Love hearing a belt unbuckle or the pants fall as they prepare to breed me! Grindr was the best tool for these loads...going back in 2 weeks looking for more. The one top and his bf are going to give me my first double penetration. Gonna be a great time!

Thursday night. Set up the exact same two guys as two weeks ago. Gonna get two loads tonight.  One for after work and the other for later evening. I get home from work to prep for my young hot black boy first and I get a message from this hot young Vietnamese guy on Grindr. He's been sending me occasional messages for about a year but we never managed to fuck  He's literally 1000 ft away and says do I wanna his load. It's 4:10 and my other guy is coming at 5ish. I tell him I don't have much time and he says he can be quick.  What the hell. Yeah, come over.

Door's open for him. He comes in and takes a piss and then leaves his dick out for me to suck.  It's not big but it gets very hard. This guy is young, beautiful skin, hard body, you could bounce a quarter off his ass. I turn around and he fucks me bent over in my bedroom. 4 minutes later he shoots his cum in my ass and he's on his way.  Awesome. Load one and didn't plan this one. I push out his cum and lick it out of my palm.  Hot.

Then 45 minutes later the young hot black guy that loves to call me daddy arrives. This time our session was longer. Lots of kissing and spitting before he slid his hard cock into my dad hole. Absolutely loves fucking daddies.  After a nice long fuck with lots of daddy role play and calling him a slut he unloaded his cum in my ass. We took a break and then he fucked me again for a while. This time he didn't cum though.  He pulled out and i sucked him a while. Then he shot the next load in my mouth.  Yummy cum. He leaves.

Four hours later my last bud of the night comes over.  Another spectacular fucking and breeding.  He's the best lay.  Total fills my hole with his cum and fucks me another 40 minutes but doesn't unload the 2nd one.  That's ok though cause my hole is fucking sore.  Good time to quit for the day.  He leaves.  Three loads today in my ass. One Asian, one black guy and one white guy.  Hot mix of cum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Tonight I get home early from work and am looking for a load and the Asian from the night before hits me up.  This time I go to his place.  He's in the neighborhood. 10 minute walk if that.  I head over to his place. He's so horned.  We get busy kissing and rubbing dicks together and then he turns me around and starts to shove his dick in my ass.  My hole is still sore from last night but he gets in and I tell myself this is what I want and need and to suck it up and take it.

He fucks me about 10 minutes stopping every couple of minutes so he doesn't cum too quick. I can feel his dick throbbing each time he stops.  I know he's trying his best not to cum.  So hot!  He then tells me he's gonna cum in my ass.  I tell him to shoot it deep and he starts throbbing. Cum injection. Just what I wanted.  I get dressed and he's spent.  Love it. Good start to the weekend.

• Upvote 1

Guest Hornybb52

I started using Grinder, an i have dumped my load and piss in all of them. Fuck I love the sleazy holes, i have rammed my 8 inch thick latino cock into 5 holes. I want more bb holes, grinder is so addictive. First time posting here.  I was getting sucked off, and  I not only shot did i shoot my load down  his throat,  i pissed right after. He swallowed my life and hot piss at the same time. I have more cocktails for anyone :).

Edited by Hornybb52

Guest Hornybb52

Fuck i have bottom number six, cumming to me, waiting for him. The anticipation of another different bb hole. 6 bb bottoms on grinder in less than a week. Grinder has opened up my world😈

Edited by Hornybb52