Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just started a 6 week holiday travelling in UK and Europe. Last night was my first opportunity to get out to a sauna. Shortly after arrival I was in the steam room and was coaxed to suck a guy with a big cock. With some bobby language I communicated a willingness to be fucked and seconds later he was entering me. We had a pretty good session, although I had to take care not to slip off the wet and steamy platform, regrettably interrupted by another guy entering and my top leaving. Alas no load.

I got fucked a second time later but with a condom. Interestingly the 2nd guy had a small cock, while I prefer big I take guys as they are and am happy to fuck with small guys, and during the fuck I squeezed with my anal muscles (I don’t know what they’re called) and the guy said he wanted me to do more of that to make it tighter which I did. I used to do that kind of squeezing but largely got out of the habit as a guy asked me to stop it saying I was tight enough as I was and the squeezing was making it hard for him to get in. Admittedly he had a big cock ... I’ll have to review my technique as I don’t get much explicit feedback, just a lot of general satisfaction and gratitude, but not inve had two guys expressing asking me to do the opposite thing ...

Earlier this morning.  Husband and I went out for a run.  Warm, humid morning.  All sweaty and hot when we got home.  He threw me in the back of his truck and fucked me before he had to head out.  I can still feel his massive load swirling around inside of me.  No telling how many of his babies I could have given birth to by this point.  Stud.

31 minutes ago, Bear1970 said:

I fucked a 24 year old redneck in the park last night. He was hanging out in a pavilion, drinking beers by himself. I walked over and started talking to him, and decided to pull out my cock to see how he'd react. He just sat his beer down and went to work. After a few minutes I asked to see his ass, and he quickly presented it to me. Nice and hairy, I began tonguing it and nibbling as hard as I could. His 7" cock was dripping, so I scooped some precum and rubbed it in his hole, working my fingers inside. He loved it. I lined my cock up and pushed inside, and fucked him for about 5 minutes until I unloaded my gift inside him. I slid out and just walked back to my truck. 

That's how it's done.

• Like 1

Guest RawBttmLdn

I’ve been so horny for cock & cum in my arse all day so I went to the cruising woods to offer my arse to a bloke who wanted to breed it, Was way to horny to care who the cock was attached to! When I got their I saw a few guys milling about so I found a good spot, took my joggers off and bent over leaning against a tree & waited. 2 older guys were first, they took turns rimming my cunthole then took turns fucking me till they’d bred me. Then a 3rd guy slipped in and plowed me till he load me with his seed too.  The 4th started by feasting on my sloppy cunthole then shoved his fat cock in hard and plowed me.  I hadn’t really looked or taken any interest in the guys and wasn’t sucking any waiting guys cos my arse wasn’t sharing today! That was until a big sexy as fuck mixed race lad stood next to me and slapped his huge cock on my face and rubbed his pre cum juicy foreskin overhang on my face! I slurped up all his pre cum and sucked on it for a bit then told him to destroy my cunthole with it. He was so big I had to straighten up an bit so I could take his full length in me. He plowed in good n hard & his big bell end was giving my prostate what for as it thrust in & out, he had me groaning loud & my hard cock was dripping pre cum as it flopped around.  I knew I wouldn’t need to play with my cock to cum, this lad was gunna make me cum all by himself so I gently rubbed the tips on my nipples which are wired to my hole to ramp the pleasure voltage up on the orgasm he was plowing me to. I was a loud groaning slut getting louder and grinding on his big cock as I felt my orgasm building.  It was slowly building up at first then suddenly it went supernova! Its was so intense I started trembling as I roared in pure ecstasy!! My dick squirting & my hole clamping down hard on his big cock in spasms. He kept thrusting up me and the waves of pleasure just kept on flowing deep in my cunthole & through by body, he then started groaning louder & told him to dump it deep in me. He thrust hard & roared as he bred me, gasped then purred with pleasure as I felt  his huge thick cock pulsating inside me. He slumped onto my back holding me and I pushed back on his cock reaching under to play with his balls. He stayed in me when he stopped shooting, I was still grinding his cock & play with his balls. Still holding me he told me to keep doing it, I then felt his balls rising up again & couldn’t contain myself “ oh fuck ur gunna cum again! Oh fuck yes! Fucking breed me you beast!” He thrust up me again & he was shooting in me again, his cum was now leaking out of my hole as he flooded me. He pulled his cock out & his cum gushed out after it. When I stood up he got hold of me & kissed me full on tongue action. When we stopped he said “ I reckon you’re pregnant now “    

Guest Boipussay19

I take home tuition classes for Maths and Chemistry and my tuition teacher (34) and I just hooked up. Few weeks back when he came over at 9pm my mom was making him a sandwich he noticed that I wasn’t wearing an underwear beneath my shorts and at first he put his hands on my thigh for like a solid 5 minutes. I was getting really nervous at that point and as I was about to move away he rushed his hand down inside my shorts literally touching my tiny cock.  I felt so horny then but I was scared of getting caught so I just ignored all this. I ignored all this till the next week when my Parents weren’t home from 9-11pm . He started out the same way and whipped out his cock. I couldn’t possibly say no. I literally blew him for 45 minutes. Made him cum on my face and I swallowed every drop of it. Day after that we started texting nasty stuff to each other. He sent me dick pics and late night I got so horny I sent him pics of my saliva filled hole. He couldn’t resist and instantly messaged me about fucking my tight asspussy. So we set a date. I literally had to eat nothing the day before. I’m starving and (haven’t eaten since 30+ hours) he comes at exactly 9. My parents left at 7ish. I was preparing my pussy for him (cucumber and a small dildo I secretly ordered online). He comes and straight away I take him to my room, lock the door and undress. I start sucking him until I slobber on his cock (20min approx.) he just throws me on my bed. My belly on the bed while my ass hangs from the side. He asks me to spit on his hands, he put that on my hole and started fingering my bum slowly. He then straight up put his hole mouth against my pussy and started licking like crazy. It felt so good at this point. I was ready. Every now and then he reached around and put his hands on my little dicklet. After I was loose he started sliding his cock in. He is so big that when his cock reaches the full length it physically hurt my gut. I was moaning and screaming his name and then the real fun began. He lifted me from doggy and laid down on my bed with me on top (cowgirl). I rode the shit out of that cock for so long and so fast that I couldn’t hear him say he was about to cum. I don’t know how but somehow I was about to cum as well. As I was essentially grinning on his cock the pleasure was so immense, I felt a pressure build up around my cock. It was like I was going to explode but before I could he came. As he was cumming I could not only feel him shaking but the pulses from his cock as he was literally spraying cum inside me. It felt so warm and nice. I quickly sucked his cock clean and ate the cum dripping from my hole. After that we just kissed for half an hour (dressed obviously cuz my parents could be home any minute). That night I send him nudes and so did he. I’m currently planning another one but it all depends on my parents schedule.

Just back from a week in NYC for business.  I stayed at the Lexington Hotel in midtown east.  It is the best hotel for easy access breeding, in a good spot for lots of tops to travel over for anon breeding.  I arrived Monday, immediately posted on BBRT and had a guy over within an hour.  Bred me good. super thick and massive cock, felt his cum gush deep inside my ass and the warmth that comes from that.   I was opened up at that point, had several more guys over the rest of the night, the next morning, evening, and so on all week.   Grindr didn't work at all.  Had lots of interested men, but none actually came through to meeting. BBRT was the only site that worked to attract breeding tops.  A4A was a total waste of time, as it has been for all my recent business trips. 

• Like 2

Guest LoveBBC

I attended Detroit’s first Cum Union yesterday at the BodyZone bathhouse.  It was scheduled to start at 8pm, so I got there at 7pm to insure I could get one of the 3 VIP rooms for comfort as it has a real bed, and is a full small bedroom size.     It all started when one of my black friends (with a perfect Bodybuilder body and extremely handsome) wanted to be first to fuck and breed my hole.   He then wrote on me as you see in my new profile pic “DaQuan’s Cumdump”.   For the few hours after, 5 white guys fucked and breeded me, a few edged.  I was a little worried this would be the theme of the night with so many bottoms there.  

The turning point came around 3 in the morning.  To make sure black guys knew I was anxious for their loads, I posted on the chalkboard “bottom for black”.    Not mentioning anything about condoms for guys apprehensive about fucking cumdumps.    Coincidental or not, more black guys started to come to my room.  A few edged and came back to give me the nutt.  Whenever they would leave without cumming, I would tell them to cum back to give me their load. For the ones edging, they did just that.  

One was very aggressive and had a huge dick.  He was forcing me to deepthroat. I don’t like to be face fucked.   I like to suck dick my way.   He started fucking me and kept saying how amazing my hole felt.  He told another guy to fuck me to see for himself.  Without cumming they both left. The aggressive guy asked if he could come back and I said yes.   When he came back I told him I didn’t want to suck dick that way, he said all he cared about was fucking me.    So when he put his huge hard dick in me I started to fuck him aggressively and used my anal muscles to milk his dick. He came in me aggressively within a few minutes.  I felt every pulsation as he exploded in me.  I reminded him not to think any hole was going to be as good as mine.   The control he thought he had over me I turned around to have control over him. So if I see him there again, he’s an automatic load for me.

The black dick kept cumming, literally.   A very hot black guy there with an amazing body and ass I thought I had no chance at.  As I was doggystyle on the bed, a guy came up behind me and started to fuck me.  It was another great fuck.  When I turned around, I noticed it was him.  I was pleased I got a load from one of the hottest and biggest dicks in the club

As I packed up at 630am and was getting ready to go, a tall well built black guy was standing at my open door not saying anything but looking at me like “please give me some before you leave.”  Just by body language he knew it was ok to come in. He sat on the edge of the bed with his 10 inch thick cock fully erect. So I backed onto it like I was giving him a lap dance and worked it really good using my anal muscles to milk his dick while I rode it in and up and down and swirling motion.  He then pulled out and asked if I had a condom. I said “no”.   He said he doesn’t usually do this and then he motioned for me to lie on my stomach and started to continue fucking me raw.  Within a few minutes I felt his throbbing dick pulsate as he shot his load deep inside my hole. 

LOAD COUNTS:  He was my 15th load.  18 guys total, 4 white guys, 1 Latino, 1 Asian, and 12 black guys.  I could have stayed longer.  I was physically exhausted, but my hole was still ready for many more black guys, and any other guys. My physical exhaustion won out this night. 

It was a great night. The best all year.  I constantly seek validation that at my age, hot black guys still want me.   Once again, it was validated that my hole is indeed the property of black men and desired by the majority of black guys frequenting body zone.   

I wish I had the time for this every Friday and Saturday.  My happiest times are satisfying black tops with my sweet hole.  I get to unplug and disengage from the world for a night of fantasy fucking.  

Edited by LoveBBC

Saturday i got the party early (didn't want to.miss any cock!), stripped in the back driveway and had a car drive by in the alley as i was locking my clothes in the car. It was a middle aged woman and she stopped and said she thought the guys that lived there were gay lol. I was hard because there were a couple othercars already in the driveway ... i was close enough that she reahed out and groped my hard cock and sighed before she went on.  My heart was beating hard thinking i was scewed when she first drove up lol. Went in the gate to the back patio where i put on my blindfold.  Didn't have too long to wait until the back door opened and someoneannounced thus was the white whore taking their loads. They must have been naked already because i didnt hear any zippers or clothes dropping as a cockhead slid in my crack and he announced that i was already lubed (i had a couple loads already so as good as...). Without any to do the first guy lined up and pushed into my ass. He was long but average thickness. He started out sliw but then was moaning as i felt more hands and cocks on my body.  He was the first load and then it was a constant stream of hard cocks breeding me constantly.  They gave me several shots as they fucked me until i was well lubricated as well as well lubed. Along with poppers that they kept giving i know i was very verbal and anyone around would know i was being fucked.When they decided they were all done i was pushed out the gate, cum streaming down my legs with the unmustakeable smell of cum. i just put on my underwear, shorts and a tshirt. Still smelling of cum i stopped at the bookstore and bent over for a few more guys.  When i finally went home there was a text saying there was a bottle of Irish whisky in the backseat for me which was a very pleasant surprise! 

• Like 2

just took a couple loads in the alley right off yonge near wellesley.got hit up on bbrt by a couple looking to use me for a quick pump n dump and they know i take loads in the alley cause their buddy fucked me in one a few times. nice cocks. stripped me nearly naked and took about 5 minutes to both blow their load in me. no idea what their names, age or status was.probably wouldnt recognize them in the street

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Met a guy in Birmingham UK last week, his wife out and he wanted a blow and go, lots of graphic messages about how much I was going to have to swallow as he hadn't cum for days, fast forward 15 mins and I'm on my knees letting him ram his cock down my throat, expecting him to cum any minute. He suddenly stops and gets me to lay back, a little bit of his tongue in my ass and he hands me some poppers, I know what's about to happen and take a huge hit as he slides this cock into my wet ass. Very quickly he starts banging away, pounding me. No lube has been used its just his saliva and my ass is feeling extremely stretched. I take 1 more hour of poppers as he properly rams me deep and cums up inside me, it's been a long time since I was bred but that feeling of his cock pulsing and his semen pumping into me is one I certainly am looking forward to feeling again soon! Anyone west Midlands? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

just took a couple loads in the alley right off yonge near wellesley.got hit up on bbrt by a couple looking to use me for a quick pump n dump and they know i take loads in the alley cause their buddy fucked me in one a few times. nice cocks. stripped me nearly naked and took about 5 minutes to both blow their load in me. no idea what their names, age or status was.probably wouldnt recognize them in the street

Sounds like you were dressed like a slutty little twink instead of a dirty faggot whore

• Like 1

Guest Baremeat
48 minutes ago, TopPigBB said:

I fuckin' savour ripe furry sweaty mankunt.....rub my beard and tongue into that fuckin' alpha stinkin crack!

Yes Sir