Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

It was last Tuesday at Club Houston. It was half price room night so it was fairly busy. Took Asian dick while sucking multiple cocks in front of several guys. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and shot on my face. The later I sucked a load out of a very cute, smooth Vietnamese young guy. A hot Hispanic shot in my ass while fucking me in my room.

Edited by Hotload84

Last night I met this older guy at a hotel. He was in great shape. He had nice big biceps which really turn me on. And he was packing 8 1/2". We were kissing and feeling each other. And then we were play wrestling in the nude. I thought I was going to cum right there when he pinned me to the floor. He then put his cock to my mouth and I wanted to deep throat him, but he was too big. After a few minutes, he stops me from sucking his cock and tells me that he wants to fuck me really bad. We then went into the bedroom and I got on the bed near the edge, and then he plowed his cock deep inside me! After a while he had me sit on his cock and ride. Then at one point he stops me and holds my ass down and I could see his body tensing up as he was about to explode. Then I felt his cock pumping cum deep inside me. That warm fluid feeling. It was incredible! He soon pulled out and that really hurt! But then he fucked me again. Anyway, by the time the evening was over, there were loads of cum dripping out of my ass.

It has been a while since I posted. Due to moving and building up a 'regulars' list is taking some time - broke up with the boyfriend happened after I moved, so there goes my primary source of loads. Met this hot older guy on A4A recently. We started off safe, but we had problems getting the ass fucking started, he was reticent about fucking me bareback until i was more comfortable - fuck that and put him down and rode his cock for a while until the initial shock wore off. We switched it up and he fucked me in a million different positions finally dumping two loads in me that night, and for two more consecutive nights I went to his place to get bred a couple more times.

Edited by Hotload84

Last night in a wild session of pig sex, a new top guy took me over, mind and body. I spent most of the night in my favorite position, on my stomach with my face buried in the crotch of one man while two others took turns fucking my hole. I love a hot raw cock down my throat while I'm getting fucked from behind. Three poz loads in my pig hole and two down my throat. Perfect.

Friday night, I met up with this bear who lives near me. He wanted me to come over so he could fuck me and drop a load or two in me. Turns out he had a couple of friends with him. The bear rimmed my ass and I sucked on his friend's cock while the other sucked on my cock. For the next thirty or so minutes, all three took turns fucking me. Then one by one, all plowed deep and emptied their balls into my ass. Soon, the bears bent me over again and started fucking me again. With a sore ass, I left with six loads of cum in my ass.

Edited by Hotload84

Had a regular fb cum over. he pulled my sweats off and tried forcing his 8 inch uncut cock in me without lube. Haven't been fucked for a while so we moved to the bed. ended up sitting on his cock with a little lube. he fucked me about 20 minutes during which i pulled off and sucked his cock a few times and then slid down on his cock each time. He said he wanted to cum in my mouth but i wanted his cum in my hole so i bounced on his cock until he started to shoot in my ass then I quickly pulled off and let him shoot the rest of his load in my mouth. He tasted really yummy. I slid back down on his cock and shot a load onto his stomach. Very nice fuck.

Went to a bathhouse today and played with some hot guys. The first guy sucked on my cock through a gloryhole. Next I knew, he took his mouth off my cock and put his ass at the gloryhole. I ended up fucking him and leaving a nice load in his ass. After that, I met up with a another guy and since I knew he played with many others during the day, he was quick to blow his load. I sucked and he blew a tasty load down my throat. I then got blown by two other guys and each getting a load out of me. It was quite fun.

Edited by Hotload84

I met up with a dude from grindr. He was really verbal and agressive, told me how to suck his cock. He pounded my hole relentlessly. At one point, he got his whole fist in my hole after working it in for a while. I was really sore after the fisting but still asked and begged for his load. It was so intense as he pinned me down and gave me his huge load. We layed there while I thought about getting filled with a strangers cum. Hoping I'm still neg.

Mine was early yesterday morning. Met up with a regular top. He's a 43 y/o white, muscled jock type. He asked me to come over late that night, so I prepped and did. When I got there, we made out a lot and he fingered and rimmed me long and deep. When he loosened my tight hole up some, he mounted me from behind like a bitch. He had me lay on my stomach and climbed on top, to really break my hole in, and he told me he was going to make a baby in my ass. Eventually, he pumped his nut right up my hole really slowly and really made sure to press and grind his entire body into me, so I could feel every bit of him. I left early morning, before the sun rose. That early morning, I let him release himself in my ass before he had to go to work and he sent ME to work with cum-flooded guts. We were both tired yesterday, but it was completely worth every drop of it...pun intended.

This morning my bottom friend called me and told me a top was coming over so I prepped and stayed naked. He knocked on my door let him in and he took over. He fucked me for a long time and shot his load in me. I cleaned his cock and he asked if I wanted another one fuck. "Yes" I replied, and with that he pushed me on the bed and fucked harder. Soon enough he shot another load in me. I cleaned him off with my mouth, he put his pants on, threw a twenty dollar bill at me and left.

Edited by Hotload84