Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Tuesday night I took another poz load from a guy in NYC with whom I've hooked up on two prior occasions. From there I went over to the West Side Club and got fucked a few more times but no loads, but did have three guys cum in my mouth, 'though.

Edited by Hotload84

This morning my bottom friend called me and told me a top was coming over so I prepped and stayed naked. He knocked on my door let him in and he took over, fucked me for a long time and shot his load in me. I cleaned his cock and he asked if I wanted another one fuck. "Yes" I replied and with that he pushed me on the bed and fucked harder. Eventually he shot another load in me. I cleaned him off with my mouth, he put his pants on, threw a twenty dollar bill at me and left.

Love it when they treat me like the whore I am.

Edited by Hotload84

Last night from answering a Craig's List posting calling for someone to take a "natural fuck" in a hotel near here. He was undetectable but gave me two loads, as well as some piss down my throat! Not the most attractive of men, but a pretty good fuck!

Edited by Hotload84

Got loaded two nights ago--this-stud-of-a-30-year-old, who has his second degree blackbelt. He was hitting all the right spots. Made me so hot for him. We've been friends for about a year--and had three encounters like this. Who knows, maybe it will develop beyond this. We've got some good chemistry.

Sidenote: I tried to get my dick in him, but he was not used to a cock--and I was too big for him. I'm not giving up on that. I wanna flip-fuck with him ;)

Went to the gym today and met a husky cub in the steamroom. I sucked his cock and he came down my throat. As I finished, another guy walked in. He was somewhat older guy, in his 50s, not bearish but with l a nice cock. He started stroking his cock right away, but the steamroom got busy with the straights so I decided to shower. As I got to my car the 50 year old guy walked past and stopped me, asking if I wanted to go back to his place. I followed him and lo and behold, his partner was there, a good looking man also in his 50s. The three of us sucked each other and I told them that I wanted their loads in my mouth. Three tasty loads today...yum!

I got a message from a buddy who wants to fill himself sucking my cock...looking forward to that.

Edited by Hotload84

I came this morning inside my boy ("boy"). Just out of the shower, I went in his room to find him naked, face down, playing solitaire on his ipad. I climbed on top and had my bone between his sweet ass cheeks <snap> like that. I'm lucky for 48.

He went to stop playing. I was like "No, keep going." And as he played on, I took the bottle of silicone lube, lubed his hole. Lubed my dick. I slid in. Now my intention was just to laye there. Having my knob headed dick in him raw makes my head spin. My plan was to just lay there on top of him, inhabiting him. Thing is, it felt so good. I could feel the precum squeezing out of my dick lubing up the underside where it was rubbing his hole. So I sat up and spit a few wads on the upper side of my dick. So the whole thing was enveloped in viscous heaven. That felt GREAT.

I didn't mean to fuck his ass that way, but it was gripping my dick - and with his meaty ass cheeks in the way, I could tease my dick head with his tight ring - driving me crazy. Before I knew it I was full on pounding while he played on. I kept thinking the game would be over and I'd ask him to pull up the dirtiest thing he had on his new ipad. I had my arms around him in a bear hug because it turns me on to feel like I'm controlling his body while I'm owning his ass. My arms tight around his chest, I'm pushing him back down on my dick with each thrust.

Then FUCK . . . before I meant to I'm seeing stars and pumping out a load inside him RIGHT AS he's won the card game and little fireworks are going off on his ipad screen. So damn funny. And HOT. Between spit, precum, and my load, he had a wet and sex nasty hole.

We rolled over - me still in him - so he could get to his dick, me pulling at his balls as he impaled himself back down trying to take my load deeper. Soon his balls were retracted all the way up and he pumped out a load on his own stomach, squeezing my bare and still cum leaking semi out of his ass in the contractions.

Edited by Hotload84

Last night went to Eagle after hanging and drinking with friends at Rawhide for a birthday all evening. Lot of hot guys cruising at Eagle. I love the fall: there is always a fresh crop of guys that move to the city this time of year. It was one of those nights I was just having fun with the chase, then a guy who was following me around finally got the nerve up to come talk to me. He was a hot 30-ish cub. I wasn't looking for a hook-up but he was just too hot and way too forward to pass up. Turns out he was here on business and staying at one of those really nice hotels in SoHo.

We went up to his room and he said he wanted to use a condom. When I said I wasn't into condoms he relented. He didn't have any lube, and for that matter, my usual preferred favorite way to get fucked is with just spit but I hadn't been fucked in a while. I spat, he spat and he plunged in. I was seeing stars and let out a yelp and tried getting away. The "nice guy" I had met totally changed and grabbed my hips and said "You told me you wanted it this way!" I realized at this point I did want it very much so I pushed back and told him to go for it. He flipped me over a couple times and I was enjoying the pain/pleasure of it all. He fucked me for a while and when he was about to come he pulls out. Damn! I told him I wanted him to come in me, but he kept saying "No." Funny how guys that say "no" really do want to, because he pushed me down, bent over the bed and slid back in me and resumed fucking all the time saying he shouldn't cum in me.

As he was getting closer he started really getting into it and ultimately came buckets. I don't think he had come in several days. I start to pull away thinking we are done and to clean off his dick, but he said, "No, hold on, I want to go again." This time he got really verbal talking about how good it felt fucking in his own cum and telling me hes going to breed me again. I love pulling the pig come out in a guy. Funny how he went from nice guy to pig back to nice guy. He actually walked me down out of the hotel and waited until the door man got me a cab. Wonder if he wanted my number? Not my thing though I got all I wanted from him. Held his huge loads in me all the way home in the cab, then went to sleep still holding his loads until it absorbed in. Now I'm writing this with an extremely fuck-worn ass getting hard every time I flex my hole to feel the pain a little more.

Edited by Hotload84

I fucked and loaded an anonymous poz bottom very late last night. I walked in to find him on all fours on the bed, hole lubed and waiting. His hole was hungry. I didn't quite get a fist in, but got it pretty loose. Then I fucked his loose hole with my cock. It felt so good, especially when it was getting sloppy. Wet, sloppy, and loose is my favorite combination. I rammed him, fucking harder and faster, telling him I was going to seed his poz cunt. He told me how much he loves getting fucked and loaded by complete total strangers. Finally I couldn't hold back and shot my seed in his ass only to watch some of it drip out. God, I love fucking poz hole. It feels so good compared to neg hole. I want a hole like his. We're making plans for a repeat session.

Edited by Hotload84

Got a nice poz load last night from the dude on BBRT who bred me up last summer. Same scene as always: ass up, face down, lubed, door unlocked. He walked in, tossed me the poppers, stripped, climbed on, pounded my ass, shot and bailed. Nice, right?

Then today someone knocked - a skinny white trash dude I hadn't seen in about three months. He is the do-me type who kicks back, shuts his eyes and pretends I'm a girl, 'cause he is too uncouth to get one! Today he was just back from Vegas, horned up, and needed ass. So I sucked him hard, ate his dirty hole, and then reached for the lube and handed it to him. I'm sitting here now, playing with my ass, and his sticky bi-guy seed!

Hoping for a married top after work!

Hey, not bad for chubby and 50!

Edited by Hotload84

Tuesday Nov 8 - took two anonymous loads literally back-to-back at a hotel in Columbus, Ohio. First dude and I had been texting for several days and he said he'd be here right after he got off of work. Gave him the room # and he was on his way. In the meantime another top from a website wanted to come breed me before he had to be somewhere for a dinner. Two guy battling for the for the same time-slot. Only one would be ok with a tag team so the text-buddy almost bailed on me. After begging for his load he agreed to come. Top # 2 was literally idling in the parking lot waiting for an OK from me to head up to the room. Top # 1 hadn't even gotten to the elevator when Top # 2 was given the OK to come up. He dove into that fresh 20=something year old's cum and fucked me full of another load.

Found out shortly there after that one of my co-workers is queer that's staying here in the same hotel (gotta love Grindr) and so we arranged to go have a snack together. That killed the load taking for the night but I'll be trying again tomorrow. Any Columbus tops that need to breed I'm in town all week! Email me

I was chatting on Gaydar when an old chat buddy sent me a chat request. He's 23 and I'm 58, also a vers bottom.

me:"How are you today?"

Norm:"I've just woken and I'm dead horny."

me:"Me too."

Norm:"Want to come over for a B/J? It's about time we met in the flesh."

me:"Just a quick one, I don't have much time."

Norm:"I'll see you in 20 then."

Twenty five minutes later I was naked on his bed sucking his uncut cock. Remembering all the stories he'd me about him being fucked bareback by many strangers was making me very horny. After ten more horny minutes he asked. "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" I didn't reply. His hand pressed down on my shoulder forcing me to lay face down on the bed. Nothing more was said. His knees nudged my legs apart. In two hard strokes his spit-lubed bare cock was balls deep in my unprepared ass. As I complained he pushed my face into the pillow. Three more long deep strokes and he started to shudder, his cock spasming inside my ass. We lay gasping for a while before he rasped into my ear. "That's pay back for the old bloke who acted like you and then pozzed me with a raw cock.

I'm home now, his seed is still in my ass. When I cleaned up my ass crack the tissue came away pink.

Edited by Hotload84