Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a stocky married guy round yesterday morning. He was soon begging for my seed, so I gladly pumped a huge load into him. After he left I cleaned up and checked cottaging. There was a message from a married guy who has bred me a couple of times saying he was on his was over. I was soon on all 4's with him fucking his load in me.

Edited by Hotload84

Just had a guy do a drop in- he throat fucked me - fairly long and thick cock but he managed to break thru the back of the throat and down the pipe. After he had opened my throat up well enough , he pulled me up and bent me over, ate out my hole a bit to make it extra slick, and proceeded to fuck in his morning load. I had him put the dog dick with a knot dildo in as he pulled out, so I could get between his legs and suck /lick all the remnant cum and ass juices off his cock. While he took a quick post fuck shower, I pulled out the dog dildo and pushed in a large crack stuffer dildo up into my ass and pulled it out, licking his cum off the tip of it, then back into the hole for more cum coating and more licking. I really hope he makes me his semi reg cum taker- I want my throat to be totally amended to take him to the bone in one thrust

Just got mine from a good and hung regular. He always calls me over when his husbear is out. Breeds me deep and hard and always blows a thick poz load. Got two of em before i left tonight :P woof! gotta love a bear load! he's never into foreplay just two wads of spit on his palm and i'm bent over taking it usually in his kitchen or on the desk... can't even get to the damn couch most nights.

this past weekend, I played with one guy in my hotel room that I met on Scruf. He was a got guy and had a great uncut cock. Unfortunatelanty, he blew his load on my stomach...The next day I met another guy on Scruf and went over for a blow and go. I started eating his ass and it just tasted so sweet. Must have munched on that ass for about 20 minutes. After that, I fucked that ass. I pumped two loads in that ass and sucked him off. Told him that I would be back early next year and told him that I was his load in my ass. He gladly said yes. Can't wait.

Went to my local sauna a week ago. Stripped down to my jockstrap and got on all fours for anyone walking by. By midnight (2hrs later) I had a crowd around sharing my arse. Got about 8-10 loads and sucked off about the same. Afterwards went over to the glory holes and got a couple more loads through the hole. Then finished off repaying the favour up a sweet hole. Love not seeing who it is