Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest CuriousDallas

Was downtown and got hit on by a good looking guy while walking. We struck up a conversation and went into a bar to chat more. He was there with friends but they were boring him and he was ignoring their texts. He got to the point fairly quickly that he was looking to fuck, just wanted a quickie and knew a safe bathroom nearby we could use. He was good looking, nice build, black hair, about my height and grey eyes. I was down so we finished our drinks and followed him into a hotel nearby and we wound our way down a few quiet hallways and into a bathroom. We ducked in a stall and he pulled out a nice sized cut dick. He was already hard and told me to suck it, which I gladly did. I had no lube on me but was more than willing to take him spit and stick. He was getting close and asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said I did and quickly stood up an dropped my jeans and underpants. He asked if I had lube and a condom and said I didn’t have either, quickly adding I was cool for him fucking me without a condom., and suggested spit and stick. He was spitting on his dick soon enough and forcing it in me. He got it all in me and started stroking, asking if I wanted him to cum in me. I said I did and we kept that dirty talk going until he came in me. He kept stroking and asked if I was doing OK and to see if I wanted a second load in him. I told him I was close to cumming and he asked if I wanted to get jacked or sucked. I told him I really wanted to fuck him which he laughed at. He said he didn’t get fucked much and my cock was pretty big and that it’d be painful. I told him I’d jack and slip just the tip in him as I came. He said nothing and pulled his jeans off saying he didn’t want a mess on them and got up against the wall. I jacked and was able to quickly pop my cock head in his ass just as I came. It was a huge spurt and a lot went in his ass but a lot leaked out and onto his legs and the floor. Feeling a little emboldened I slid more of my dick in him and kept stroking. He said nothing but made satisfied moans as I got more and more of my dick in him. For someone who initially wanted safe he was now turning out to be a little pig. I started jacking him as I fucked him and now he was getting into it, saying how good my dick felt and how he hadn’t been fucked in a while and how good it felt. And it did feel good and I worked up to blasting another load inside him as he shot his load against the wall, shuddering in delight. 

I slid out as he was still panting and admiring the mess I’d made on his ass. I quickly dressed and said I had to get going and he locked the door as I headed out. I loved that he hadn’t asked my status and didn’t seem to give a shit once we got down to fucking. I didn’t see him after that but am guessing he met up with his friends with my cum still in his ass.

Guest Boipussay19

Got aggressively fucked by a poz guy I met on Grindr. Took his toxic seed 6 times over the course of 12 hours of intense on and off fucking. By the time he was done, i could feel my ass was hanging out. Didn’t waste a drop. Licked the sheets clean as always. I told him that I wanted to cum without using my hands so we tried the entire night until at dawn I got up and sucked him off to get ready. My ass was already lived with his cum. I put some of my spit on it and sat on his cock facing him. He held my thighs and started fucking me fast and hard. I came within 5 minutes of that without even touching my clit.

Edited by Boipussay19

I was cruising  Grindr this morning while waiting for my car to get serviced at the local Toyota dealer.  I wasn't expecting anything and figured I would see what was nearby after my car was finished.  Then I got a hit, and said he was 150 feet from me.  I started looking around, and saw a guy who was smiling at me.  We looked at each other and headed to the men's room.  There was one guy finishing washing his hands, so we made busy, and then headed into one of the stalls after he left.  We dropped our pants and started making out.  I bent over and started sucking his thick uncut cock.  He told me to turn around and bend over.  He slipped he thick cock in me, proceeded to fuck me hard and dumped his load in me.  After he pulled out I could feel his cum leaking from my hole, so between pushing it back in, and eating his cum I was feeling good.

Definitely going to look forward to the next time I am at the dealership.

• Like 5

Was in Sydney Australia last Friday. Went to Sydney sauna to catch the end of the lunch rush about 1pm. Posted on BBRT that I’d be there in downstairs room furthest from the stairs ass up taking all loads. Turned into an orgy with another bottom bending over next to me. Must have been 10 guys lining up to load us and swap between us... my favorite. I got 8 loads.

• Like 2

I had an unexpected encounter at work Saturday morning, one of the young lads I work with is a 27yr old married Kurdish lad called Afran, last few weeks we’ve ended up on the same train to work & he always seems pleased when we meet. While we’re in the locker room is usually just us as we’re the only ones in our team to start at 6am, he usually goes into one of the toilets to change but not this time, I took my t-shirt off & as he started to take his off I had a good look at his hairy belly, the sexy line of fur running up the middle to his hairy pecs. He caught me checking his body out and smiled at me, I bounced my hairy pecs at him & he made a little nervously excited laugh.  Off came my joggers & as I bent over to put them in my locker I glanced into the big full length mirror on the wall in front of me & saw he was taking a good look at my arse as he took his jeans off. Pulling on my heavy duty cargo pants I quickly turned to get a look at his dick in his boxer trunks, nice meaty soft dick resting on a good sized pair of balls, then just as he was was about to put his cargos on I noticed a  little wet patch had formed on his boxers & It was very quick obvious it was pre cum! He was definitely turned on & without hesitation I reached for his dick as he started pulling up his pants, I got his pre cum on my finger & as he stumbled back a bit I sucked it off my finger! I walked towards him & as he nervously backed onto the wall I groped his dick & balls with my right hairy & locked the door with the other so nobody could burst in. He asked what I was doing, “ you know what I’m doing Afran, I’ll stop if you want me too but your dick is telling me you’re liking it! He was now rock hard & I pulled down the front of his boxers unleashing his fat up curved 7.5” hairy cut  dick & had a quick suck! He was leaking pre cum like a river, I got up & told him we should hurry and get dressed, show our faces in the wear house then discreetly meet at the disabled toilet upstairs, the offices are empty at the weekend so it would be just us.  20 minutes later we were in the toilet and I was sucking him off, being the cock hungry slut I am I always leave home with a clean hole, I got up, dropped my pants & bent over leaning on the toilet cistern.  I spat on my fingers & lubed my hairy hole & told him to fuck me, he slowly pushed in & slowly fucked my cunthole &groaning with pleasure.  ”Fuck me hard” i say, he did & within a minute or so he was shooting his big hot load in me, I gripped his shaft as he pulled out to stop his load gushing out, he shuddered as I gripped his now hyper sensitive dick, a little cum dribble down my legs as he slipped out, I turned & sat on the toilet & released his load & I gently sucked him clean, there was so much it was like I was pissing out cum! I kissed him, thanked him & we went back to work.  Our shift finished at midday, about 11:40 he came & found me, got behind me, put his hands on my waist & pulled me back on to his big hard bulging dick! Lucky nobody saw us & I ushered him out the fire exit door telling him to be careful.  He grabbed my arse saying he was so horny for my arse,  when I asked if he was always this horny he said yeah, but explained his wife had been staying at her sisters since Wednesday helping with her new baby, he’d normally fuck 3 or 4 times a day.  My cunthole quivered with excitement as I told him he could come home with me & fuck me as many time as he liked! He ended up staying here till 8pm & fucked 5 more loads in me & made me cum 3 times.   I definitely wanna make him a regular & I wanna work on fucking his gorgeous firm meaty hairy arse. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Last night tag team by two regulars. We have played together before and when one asked if we could do it again it was easy to get the other one on board. One is a mid 20s muscle boy into daddies ('vers' top) and the other one a fit hairy top around 40 with a very thick dick. I have been seeing them both for some time now.

Intensive fuck fest for about two hours. I was pretty exhausted when I could lean back with 5 loads in my ass and watch the top mount the vers top for a last fuck. Fucking hot watching the muscle boy being loaded. He only started bottoming recently for a friend and the look on his face when he got that incredibly fat dick up his ass was priceless! 

• Like 2

I had my pussy beat up all week. My boyfriend has been in top heat and has been fucking me more than usual, so I spent three nights in a row at his place. Usually we spend one or two nights a week with each other even though we see each other every day. But he insisted that I come over and spend the night on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night and he treated my ass to a lot of action.

The best fuck he gave me was on Monday night. He wanted to watch Raw so I told him he'd have to satisfy my ass or I was going to be a nag. He serviced my pussy so good that I fell asleep when we were done. He woke me up and fucked me again when his show was over, then we fucked again before he got in the shower for work. I thought he got it all out of his system by Thursday because he didn't have me spend the night but on Friday night and all day yesterday he was pounding fast loads into me. He's at work right now but he texted me a little bit ago that he's going to dominate me tonight.

On top of that, I've been having fantasies about getting fucked by a family member that I keep seeing on grindr. I want to hit him up so bad but I'm scared to go through with it.

• Like 3

Was in London thur-sunday (nov 24), and hadnt cummed since Wednesday, even though I had gone to a sauna on Friday night (Slow  night apparently, stayed til 3:30am , and only got a few BJ´s, and no ass!
So Saturday , walking around shopping, get a msg about a cumdump whos currently taking loads and if I´m interested, which duh. He had like 5-6 loads in him by the time I get to his hotel room - he´s ass up, door is open. and I just slide in easily, fuck him hard for 5min and breed his ass deeply!

IMG_1913-kopi.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, CHIredhead said:

Was in London thur-sunday (nov 24), and hadnt cummed since Wednesday, even though I had gone to a sauna on Friday night (Slow  night apparently, stayed til 3:30am , and only got a few BJ´s, and no ass!
So Saturday , walking around shopping, get a msg about a cumdump whos currently taking loads and if I´m interested, which duh. He had like 5-6 loads in him by the time I get to his hotel room - he´s ass up, door is open. and I just slide in easily, fuck him hard for 5min and breed his ass deeply!

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/IMG_1913-kopi.thumb.JPG.8720b33d88739c0c43b8d28692026e39.JPG

Hot hole hope you pumped a big load into it.

I am sitting on my bed replying to this thread. I have so much cum in my ass its leaking out. I went to the baths today and had at least 18 guys fuck me raw and I took at least 14 loads from different guys, a couple didn't cum and a couple came twice (at least). The first fuck of the day was amazing .. rock hard fat cock. He shot a big load deep in my hole and I just had to tell him that I really love poz loads and that they are my fave! You know what he did after I said that ? .. his cock didn't leave my hole .. he used his poz load as lube and gave me a second load.  I think I sucked every wasting poz guy's cock in the building today. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I had my pussy beat up all week. My boyfriend has been in top heat and has been fucking me more than usual, so I spent three nights in a row at his place. Usually we spend one or two nights a week with each other even though we see each other every day. But he insisted that I come over and spend the night on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night and he treated my ass to a lot of action.

The best fuck he gave me was on Monday night. He wanted to watch Raw so I told him he'd have to satisfy my ass or I was going to be a nag. He serviced my pussy so good that I fell asleep when we were done. He woke me up and fucked me again when his show was over, then we fucked again before he got in the shower for work. I thought he got it all out of his system by Thursday because he didn't have me spend the night but on Friday night and all day yesterday he was pounding fast loads into me. He's at work right now but he texted me a little bit ago that he's going to dominate me tonight.

On top of that, I've been having fantasies about getting fucked by a family member that I keep seeing on grindr. I want to hit him up so bad but I'm scared to go through with it.

@backdoorjimmy You should go for it with your family member fella! Worst case he doesn’t respond or says no, that leaves a 50% chance of you getting his dick up your arse.🤤🍆💦💦

• Like 1

I was at a mates near Vauxhall & got chatting to a sexy inked muscular lad on scruff who was in need of a cumdump arse to smash his 10” uncut dick in & breed. He was after mine if I was available!!   I told him I’d come straight over,  he was naked & rock hard when he let me in, he instantly pulled my joggers down & plunged his big tongue deep in my cunthole!  When he came up for air he led me into his darkened living room where I go more than I’d bargained for.  Before my eyes had a chance to adjust to the dark I’d been grabbed a huge muscular giant of a man, dragged across the room & pushed face first down onto a sofa & pinned down, I could here more guys moving about then hands groping my arse swiftly followed by a big fat dick that stretched my hole as he raped me, my ring was burning intensely making me gasp, 5 or 6 thrusts then the guys would swap till all 5 of them had been in me. They then proceeded to mercilessly rape  & bred my cunthole one after the other over several hours.  When I thought they’d done 2 big fingers were thrust up my hole, it started stinging & burning, I then felt a sensation that told me I’d just been dosed up with something. I was pulled up & for the first time saw these big muscular man with balaclavas on. One of them was sat on the sofa, a big black guy, he pulled me on top of him manhandling me till he’d got me straddling him & his big dick up my cunthole, then I felt a guy behind me trying to push his dick up my cunthole too!  I cried out at first then whatever I was dosed with kicked in & I the pain suddenly turned in pleasure & my cunthole seemed to just open up & take the second dick!  The sensation of 2 dicks fucking me was mind blowing & I was howling with ecstasy! The fucked me till I climaxed & shot my load, they both shot their loads in me as I climaxed.  After that evening is blank till I woke up dressed & sat propped up against a wall in a random street.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2019 at 10:03 AM, bbncguy said:

I've taken some time off but this week (10/22-23) I was on the road for work and when I stopped in Willow Grove PA I decided to check Grindr and see if there was any activity. As always I posted that I would be ass up and face down in my hotel room with the door unlocked looking for anon loads. Not long after posting I received a message and the guy said he would come by. 10 minutes later he was in the parking lot asking for my room number and when he came in he rimmed me and asked if I was ready for him, of course I was and he begin to fuck me. He was nicely hung, 7.5" probably and thick. A little painful at first but I did adjust. He fucked me for a few minutes then rammed his cock balls deep and begin to breed my hole. He told me it was a 4 day load and it was great to let it out. I agreed.

A little later a 22 year old young stud asked if I was looking and he came by. He only used spit and the previous load for lube but oh boy he knew how to fuck. He took his time and fucked me for probably 30 minuted before breeding me and he also gave me a nice load. He was packing a thick 8" cock and really enjoyed my ass. through out the night I took a total of 9 loads and I must say I was pleasantly surprised that most were from younger dudes and heavy cummers.

I decided to adjust my schedule and stay another night in Willow Grove  to see if I could repeat the previous night. I got back to my room around 330 and my first load was inside my fuck hole by 4 O'clock. I was on pace to do much better as I had two tops come by and one fucked and bred me while the other fucked my face and shot his load down my throat. Took 3 more loads, the third being from a UPS driver. He was definitely a great top, he came in I sucked him and then he rimmed my hole full of seed and then pounded my hole before breeding me balls deep. I took a total of 6 loads by 8pm and knew that with the rest of the night to go I was gonna have a great night, and then...my phone died. Not the battery but it is dead so I couldn't arrange anymore breeding...very disappointed. so in my two days in Willow Grove I took 15 loads which I was very happy with.

I'm definitely going back to Willow Grove as much a possible. 

Where in Willow Grove did you take these loads?

2 hours ago, Bareback4ever said:

I was at a mates near Vauxhall & got chatting to a sexy inked muscular lad on scruff who was in need of a cumdump arse to smash his 10” uncut dick in & breed ... They then proceeded to mercilessly rape  & bred my cunthole one after the other over several hours. 

That is amazing. How do I meet these guys?

Edited by salerio