Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

13 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I went to one of my fave cruising restrooms to meet a guy who fucks me there regularly. while we were in the stall fucking(me naked bent over the toilet) a guy watched through the door crack. the guy fucking me opened the door n let him in so he came around to my head and let me suck his cock. the guy offered him my ass but he declined by saying "this boy takes a little too much raw cock for me to fuck him raw and I know he's bareback only.i don't wanna catch anything, but I know he gives good head"so I just sucked him while the other guy fucked me. he told me "don't swallow his load right away when he cums.keep it in your mouth. so when he shot his load in my mouth I held it there (really big load) then he told the guy "watch this" then pulled his cock out of me n told me to spit half of it on his cock then fucked it into me for a few seconds then get down on my hands n knees and spit the rest of it on his boot. then he told me to lick it off his boot so I licked it clean. then he got me right over the toilet on all fours and shoved his cock back in me and held my head over the toilet and told the guy to piss on my head.the guy pissed A LOT while he finished using my ass then he told me to stay like that while he pissed on me too.except he didn't just piss on my head.he pissed all over mess by the time he was done I was soaked and there was piss all over the floor where I was kneeling.then they were both gone

It's a good thing you licked his boot, you realize how embarrassing that would be, for him to walk out in public, with cum on his boots?

What's wrong tranny slut? Back to fucking in the "mall" restroom instead of in public?

• Like 1

I just got home from the bath house, hot night!!
I went into the GH booth and immediately sucked off an older guy with a small but rock hard cock. He came in just under 2 minutes.
From the next hole I sucked off a nice thick cock, by his moaning he sounded young & his cum tasted really strong.
I made it over to the video room and took two guys back to back.
I then went and laid in my room and got plowed by a nice daddy with a fat, fat cock.
When I walked out of the bath house, there was cum running down my leg.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday at work I was bored and horny so went on line and hooked up with a guy who was staying in a hotel near my place of work,  He was in his mid 30s, Greek guy in London on business.  His profile said safe only top - and he just wanted me to suck him off.  I was happy to do that and quite fancied a mouthful of cum so walked round to his hotel at lunch time.  I looked at his profile again on the way and under relationship status it said "Partner". 

He was a good looking guy, hairy body and quite muscular, with just a bit of a belly. 

He got his cock out as soon as I was in the door and I went down on him.  He had a nice big fat cock and I sucked him for a while and then he took off his trousers and pants.  I sat on the bed and he stood in front of me and I continued sucking him for a while and then licked his balls.  I asked if I could lick his arse and without saying anything he knelt up on the bed.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue up his hairy hole.  He was giving little moans as I licked him and out of the blue he asked if I wanted to fuck him.

I rubbed the head of my cock against his hole and he moaned again.  He reached into a drawer and passed something to me.  I assumed it was going to be a condom but it was a small pack of lube.  He never mentioned condoms and seconds later I was pushing my bare cock up his hairy arse.  He was very tight and it was hard not to shoot my load so I waited a moment and then began to fuck him.  I hadn't cum for a few days and was really horny so I fucked him steadily and then began to fuck him harder and after another ten or twelve thrusts I shot my load up his arse.

Afterwards I suckd him off and he came in my mouth - so I got the mouthful of cum after all.

I went back to work feeling much more relaxed - there's something particularly satisfying about shooting a big load of cum up a cheating safe only top

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Today, I went to Bathouse, I was in heaven with 3 bears, all bearded, hairy, 2 a couple and one their mate, I serviced all 3 of them, the couple had me sandwiched between them, one up my arse and the other had his cock between my legs, he hsd a beautiful thick uncut cock and kissed so deeply, his beard rubbing in mine, he actually came in between my legs whilst his BF was fucking me, i cleaned him off after.His mate, he was called Glenn shoved his cock in my mouth and I was sucking him good, the guy fucking me sped up and came in my arse, Glenn immediately slid up me and groaned and came pretty quick adding to the other load. They left.

I then sucked two cocks and licked a few pits out, i love sweaty pics when I am in this mode.

Darkroom next, i kneeled on bench and eventually in the pitchblack, a dick slid up me, the guy leaned into me, dick up my arse telling me he had been watching me and what a dirty filthy fucker I was and I should be ashamed, he was fucking me and calling me names too, it was weird to be in the dark and not know who it was, he pulled out and left, another 3 dicks replaced, dumped and left, then a bloke with no teeth just gums, sucked me off. Awesome time today.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Two Fridays ago I had the regular young black guy around 24, then Saturday early evening a new young black guy around 31. Later that evening I heard from a newer fb, also black.  Well muscled hard fucking man. We had fucked once about 5 weeks earlier. He is like a hyper fuck. He pumps very hard and fast.

I wash up from the last guy as I find it easier to get fucked if a few hours pass by between fucks.  Went to his place and we get busy fast.  He fucks me for about 10-15 minutes and cums in my hole. Then he keeps fucking and fucking and fucking and continues to cum multiple times. Five times in all.  Each time I felt his cock throbs.  Not sure if there was any cum left for the last couple but I felt his dick each time.  Wow, never had a guy do that before.  He was in heaven as was I.

I headed home with a happy well fucked hole. Three black men in a row, all with excellent and vastly different styles of fucking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A week ago Sunday late morning (after the three hot black men that fucked me between late friday night and saturday night) I went over to the guy who fucked me a few weeks ago. He's the tall big geeky guy I had recently started playing with again.  Loves to hammer and cum fast. I arrived at his place and he fucked and came in me in less than 15 minutes.  On my way with a soaked hole.  Hot.

Later that afternoon I get a text from a latin guy that lives easily 15 miles or more from me.  He's in my hood and wants to know if I'm looking.  Hell yes.  I invite him over. He is beautiful. Muscled and around 48. Beautiful smooth skin. He's hard as rock and get busy with my ass. Slides in, fucks me for a little while and dumps his hot load very deep.  He's gone. Load number two. Thank you.

Not ten minutes after he leaves I get a message from the guy I blew in the car the week before.  I tell him I have a wet hole and he wants to stop by and add his.  This guy is so damn hot.  Slim hairless guy and handsome with a hot thick cock. He arrives and we get naked. I suck him hard and eat his beautiful ass and then he puts me on my back and fucks me and breeds my ass.  I suck his dick clean and he takes off.

I figure I'm done for the day when I get a message from a guy on A4A and he wants to come over and fuck me.  I haven't seen this guy for easily 6 years. He sends me random messages but I never get around to him cause he lives about 4 miles away outside the city. He comes over and we get naked.  He's not hung and has a large round belly but he shoots huge loads. That I remember.  And he is cute and sweet.  I climb on top and ride him and in about 10 minutes he fills my ass with a large amount of cum.  Whew. Four loads today. I think that's a first. Love it.

Edited by Cumhunt
Addition
  • Upvote 1

The following Monday my regular fb comes over and breeds me twice.  He is the best fuck I've probably ever had.  Completely knows how to treat a horny bottom.  We agree for him to come back Thursday night for a final fuck before Thanksgiving.  Fucks me again Thursday, one load.  So damn hot.

Tuesday I made plans with a new guy that moved to my neighborhood. Nice big happy hairy young man that is a delight to fuck. Beefy Italian guy.  He comes over and we get into bed and make out. Two hours later he's fucked three loads into my ass and I'm sending him home. So happy. Totally want to see him again.  Friday comes, I'm working from home and he's off work and home.  Sees me on and invites me over to his place for a "break" during the day.  I wash up with visions of him giving me three more quick loads.  Yep, he did. Within the hour I was walking home with a soaked hole - three loads.  He is damn fucking hot at spraying cum in a short amount of time.  Six loads from him that week. Already have plans for after Thanksgiving.

Edited by Cumhunt
edits
  • Like 2

Didn't get much sex last week, at least not what I am used to, so Friday night I was horny as fuck. Checked with my buddies for this weekend but they were either away or already had plans. Fuck! Cruised online and saw a profile of an 'athletic' 30yo top on PrEP I hadn't seen before, not too close but not too far either. Pics of well developed hairy pecs with big nipples and a very tasty cock. Not huge but thick and big balls. Usually I don't really cruise guys that age as I am older but he had listed a preferred age of 40-70. Started chatting with him asking if he was really looking for guys that age. Said he preferred fucking guys older than himself. Perfect. Chatted some more. I disclosed my private pics, with one of a cummy hole. Within seconds he said he wanted to come over. 

Pleasantly surprised when he arrived. Quite goodlooking, black hair and a goatee. Within minutes I was sucking his thick dick and 5 minutes later he was in my hole doggy and pounded away. No mention of condoms. Shot his load within a few minutes. I thought that was it but he said he was just starting. Still hard and started fucking again. Big balls slapping my ass. And kept fucking until I thought my legs would collapse. Finished grunting. Load #2. Looked at the clock and saw we've been going at it for an hour. 

He settled back in bed and started talking. So we chatted for quite a while. Even got up to get us drinks. After a while he started playing with his soft dick and told me to suck his nipples. Seemed hardwired to his cock. Alternated sucking his nips and cock. He then fingered my hole and used his own cum to lube his dick. Back to doggy. Made me shoot my load on my bed before he came again. Left after 3 hours after exchanging phone numbers. 

Was shopping for groceries yesterday afternoon when I got a text from him asking if I was up for more that evening. So he was back last night. Basically same scenario. 

Fucking hot guy with stamina. I hope he becomes a regular. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

Last nigh was such a blur...

I was still locked when the time came and my bf was getting close I was told to get myself in the sling, blindfolded and with the noise cancellation headphones (with ear plugs underneath to be extra safe) 

then after what could be 15 minutes later, I felt a presence in the room and immediately after felt a tongue on my hole, that drove me wild! 
I could recognize my bfs tongue and technique and begged him to please fuck me hard (I haven’t been fucked for over a week while in chastity) 

moments later I got what I needed, I felt his 9” thick cock ram deep inside me all the way with nothing but spit and I was in heaven! 
he fucked me hard and I kept asking for him to go harder and rougher and he sure did

then I started to feel someone else touching me and I realized the guys my bf invited arrived ( I didn’t know who and how many) when I had the first cock enter my mouth and more hands touching me

the fact that I was blindfolded and completely unable to hear what’s around me drove me crazy as I started shouting for them “please use me, wreck my hole however you please” 

that started a chain reaction, my bf dumped his load in me, giving me the first load after a week as I was almost in tears of joy, thanking him...

he pulled out and immediately someone replaced him and shoved his cock all the way as someone else fueled me with poppers and I felt a cock on my lips, I recognized the smell of cum and my ass juices and knew it belonged to my bf who gave me his cock to clean, so I of course devoured it like it was my last meal! Oink! 

The rest of the night was a blur after that,  I was constantly fucked hard and rough, was tossed around to the play matters where I was being double penetrated for what could only be an hour straight, opening my cunt with huge cocks as the kept cumming in me.

I was DP’d, fisted, punch fisted, pissed on and drank a few loads of piss and even had a first time that someone had his cock deep in my throat as he pissed directly to my gut - AMAZING FEELING!

9 hours later they removed the headphones and blindfold and I finally saw the guys that remained, they were 24 that stayed and more that came and left during the night (according to my bf a total of 38) and at least more than double the loads 

at that point I was returned to the sling, my bf removed the chastity cage and then the biggest guy in the room (12”and thick as an arm) rammed his monster deep in me as my bf sucked my cock and two others were in my mouth

even though I was leaking cum thro the night while I was locked and had countless anal orgasms I came so hard and so much in his mouth as the guy pounding me came in my hole 

at that point I was exhausted as they carried me up to our shower and left us. my bf ate all the cum out of my gaping hole,  bathed me and we got in our bed as he spooned me and the first thing I heard him say was how proud he was of me for being a good boy and we both fell asleep with him deep inside of me...

Well, after that happened on Friday night, I was so turned on the whole day and my hole was buzzing so I kept begging my bf for more, he gave me his famous grin and started texting and told me to get cleaned for some fun...

the evening came and right after my bf and finished a nice love making session and he gave me his load, I was told to get myself on the sling in our play room 😈

this time I was able to hear and see and in came 8 of our friends (they all were also in the previous night)

and one by one they started using my holes as they pleased, I needed it hard and rough and kept begging for more so they kept upping their game, encouraging each other, double fucking me as they pleased and at some point I was laying on the play mattress as they hosed me down with their piss 

I was in piggy heaven!

14 loads later and this bitch was totally spent with a gaping hole overflowing with cum 💦 

when they all left my bf started eating my hole sucking out all the cum and we shared it in a passionate kiss before we cleaned up, washed ourselves and went to bed

overall it was a fantastic night and now I feel the itch in my hole for MORE 🐽

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just met 2 local guys this afternoon,  took 2 bareback loads straight up and 1 in the face.  One of them had a long , meaty, girthy cock ,oh boy did i take some punishment :)  I was certainly used like the slut I am. As I sit here writing this, their cum is still up me .  Lucky me  :)

I wasn't sure I wanted to go to the bathhouse yesterday, but it was cold and gray outside and I didn't have anything better to do. So I cleaned out, lubed up and used a big butt plug to open up my hole.

I arrived just before 4 pm. I immediately saw one of my fuckbuds (who I'll call Hasan) from years ago. Big thick cock, multiple cummer. Hasan was with his bf, who is a big burly bear. Apparently, they have an agreement where they only play together. They led me to a cabin. The bf (who has a short thick cock) had a little trouble mounting me. So Hasan moved behind me and in no time fucked a load into my ass. The bf then puts me on my back and starts fucking me. As he's fucking me, I feel like such a slut. Here I am being mounted, legs wide open, offering up sloppy seconds.  After a couple of minutes, the bf lets out a low, guttural moan and blows his load in me. We all lay there in a pile for a bit. I thought, wow, I've been here less than 10 minutes and I've already taken a couple of loads. While all this is happening, I never let on to the bf that I know Hasan.

After a stint in the dry sauna and steam room, I sucked off two other guys. I'm not a big fan of having cum in my mouth but I was feeling charitable. I suspect both of the guys were bi because they thanked me profusely for the act. I have this theory that bi guys don't get oral at home without drama. LOL.

I see Hasan in the hallway again. I play with his cock and he gets rock hard. He then goes and gets his friend and they take me to the sling room. They take turns on my ass and fuck me harder the second time than they did the first. I'm high on poppers and in heaven. Because I've still got their loads in me from the first fuck, my hole is making loud, sloppy, wet sounds. Hasan got so horned up that he shot two consecutive loads in me. When I get off the sling, I finger my hole, look at my fingers, and see that the cum is frothy at this stage. These motherfuckers had "churned the butter".

I have a drink and then go sit quietly in the steam room. At that point, my hole was gaping so much that I couldn't hold all the cum inside me. It started to drip onto the bench. What a sloppy cunt whore I am.

Today, I texted Hasan a pic of my cummy hole to let him know he doesn't have to pay for a bathhouse entry if he needs my hole. He wrote me back immediately. I'm curious to see if he takes me up on it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Friday night at a post Thanksgiving party I met a couple (20's and 40's bear couple) The older guy wanted me to help him wear out the younger one's hole. I was surprised they didn't ask me about condoms or my status, but I said yes and went back to their place. The younger guy had a tiny cock so he was definitely all bottom, and the older one had maybe 5", so hell I felt like a stallion with my thick 7". The younger one had a beautiful long brown beard, and I wasted no time entering his hole and dumping my big poz load after a few minutes. I was a bit rough going in so fast, but after a few strokes he was enjoying himself. I pulled out and fingered my cum around, making sure to scratch a bit as I did. His older partner was so turned on by watching me fuck him, he got in position and fucked him using my cum as lube. We took a short break, and the younger guy basically passed out, so me and his partner messed around a bit, and despite his protests, I managed to open his hole up also and fucked my second load deep in him. I didn't need to finger him after, as I think I tore him a bit during the fuck as he was bleeding after. So he just lays on couch and goes to sleep, and I'm super horny as I just bred two guys raw, so I go back to bedroom and spoon with the long beard guy, and fuck his sloppy hole a second time. After I nut, I find a plug in the nightstand and put it in him so my poz seed doesn't leak out. I take a shower, get dressed and head home. And yeah, I've jerked off every day since thinking about having 2 new poz sons. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Took a break from Black Friday shopping at Plaza las Americas to hit the restrooms and came across an inked up little papi chulo and two tall Brazilian guys stroking their cocks at the urinals.  Walked up next to the hot little papi, pulled out my pierced cock, got myself hard and put my hand on the back of his head while one of the Brazilian dudes stuck his hand down the back of my shorts and played with my ass.  Now I don’t mind a group or being watched but I was in the mood for a little alone time with my cocksucker so I opened the handicapped stall door, pushed him in and shut the door after us - the Brazilian dudes were tall so they had no trouble watching the show and I got papi’s sweet mouth and hairy little ass to myself.  Let him slobber on my dick a while before skullfucking him, then bent him over the toilet, ate his hairy hole to get him good and lubed up, and shoved my dick in.  Blasted my load inside him while the Brazilians watched us over the door and played with each other.  Papi shot his load, turned around and cleaned up my cock; I thanked him, washed up and left.  As I was checking my phone outside the bathroom I noticed papi leave and walk up to a girl and baby - presumably his.  She seemed pissed and cussed him out for taking so long in the bathroom.  Didn’t hear his response but caught his eye and winked as they walked by.  Damn I love that mall...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Had a red eye flight out of Brazil. Really had to pee after I checked in, so headed to the bathroom. Hot 30-something latino was walking out as I walked in and I cruised him hard - he immediately stopped walking, pulled out his cell, and pretended to check it while I pulled up to a urinal. He watched for a few seconds before coming back in and positioning at the urinal next to me. We showed each other our cocks... he had a 6 inch uncut sausage-thick dick, perfect. We were interrupted, but we took our time washing hands until we were alone again. He positioned himself at the entrance hallway so he could see if people were coming in while pulling his cock back out. I leaned over and started sucking his dick. He grabbed the back of my head and made me swallow his dick until I could feel his vein pulsing. I could barely taste his cum he shot so far back. He zipped up, winked at me, and went on his way.

Now I'm horned up and at my gate. They announce we're about to start boarding, so there's a rush to the bathrooms. I'm hyped up now watching every guy in the bathroom, and this young dark skinned guy picked up my gaze. We both keep washing out hands and hanging out until we're alone. He turns around and his tight jeans are bulging because he's so hard. I reach out and grab it, and he motions to the stalls. We make our way into a stall, lock the door, and start feeling each other up. He's super passionate - starts kissing and licking me. We trade blowjobs between sucking each other's tongues and he pulls my boxers down and eats me out... just as they call boarding to start. We clean up quick and kiss some more, but I barely see him on the plane and lose him once we land.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Fri - PIG Brother walked in to dark room,  found me in my new Breedwell Billboard harness with "Daddy's Nasty Fucking PIG" written on it. Immediately started making out with me. Got him undressed, fed him Viagra, got on bed made out some more nice and tenderly. Wasn't long and I was attacking him, my tongue all over his stinking pits and cock and balls. His balls smelt of pot, man musk, sweat and funk. Spent a long time down there worshiping his hard cock till he couldn't take it anymore and flipped me over on my back and slammed his cock into me. Plowed my hole for a good 30 mins, spitting in my face, his sweat dripping off his body onto me. Then I heard that familiar growl as he unloaded a week's worth of cum into my hungry hole. Kept him inside me so I could squeeze every last drop out his balls. Laid around awhile, talking about week. Flipped him over and rimming his out good for about 45 mins. I love the sounds he makes as I am down there worshiping his sweaty ripe ass. Smelt fucking fantastic.  Then I was back down on his cock sucking him hard again. He started jackin' his cock as I worked his balls over with my tongue. Ended up feeding load #2, spit it out in my hand and rubbed his cum all over my chest. He was still hard so I sucked his cock until he went soft.