Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A week ago tonight I hooked up with my new Italian fuck bud.  Nice beefy hung 35 yr old guy.  Both times we met before he bread my three times.  We texted back and forth during the day and we were both pumped up for another hot fuck session.  The plan was that when I got to his place he would fuck me at the door and then move to the bedroom.  I get to his place. I'm wearing sweats and no underwear and he starts kissing me in the dark and fingering my pre-lubed hole.  I wanted to make sure he slid in without too much trouble.  He turns me around and he's hard now and he slid his cock into my hole as I stood up against the wall.  Three minutes later after a rough fuck he deposits his first load.  

We then moved to his bedroom and I told him to lie back so I could get up and ride him.  He lays back and i lowered my ass down his shaft and started to ride hard.  He's pushing his first load deeper into my hole and a few minutes later I got his 2nd load of the night.  He's still hard and puts me on my back and continues to hammer my hole. About 10 minutes later he dumps his 3rd load into me. Whew! We have a break and cuddle a while and I'm thinking we are done. After about 20 minutes he asks if I want another load.  Hell yes, he puts me on my side and slides into my ass from behind and above me.  My ass is getting sore but I keep begging for it.  He then shoots again. 4th load.  So hot.  My ass is a cummy mess.  Another break and chat and then he goes back inside me and delivers one more load riding my ass from behind.  We snuggled a little more and then I started to head home.  We pause at the door and I'm all dressed and he kisses me and starts to finger my wet hole.  This sets him off and he turns me around and exhaustingly pumps one last load into me although I'm not sure there was any cum left in his balls but I felt each cock throb.  Six loads inside 2 hours. That's a record for me and him he says. Blown away!  So hot.  Lucky bottom I am.  I walked home with wet cheeks and a vey sore asshole.

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Like 4

Last Thursday I was still recovering from the Italian stallion the night before but I was horny.  Damn dick.  I wanted to get fucked.  Spent some time on the apps but nothing was materializing. Then I get a message from a semi-regular bud.  He's a short hairy bear with a nice hard dick. He asks "wanna fuck"  I love when men get to the point.  I told him I'd be over in a few.  Thankfully he lives about a 7 minute walk from me.  He leaves the door open and he's on his bed jerking off hard as rock.  I strip and get in bed with him and start sucking his stiff cock. So hot.  He's totally horned.  I suck him a while and then get up on him and grease up my ass with lube. Get my cheeks very slippery and then start pointing his stiff dick at my hole and pushing down on it.  Making him crazy.  Then i settle deeper to capture his head and he's groaning. Then I slid down to his balls and he's swearing at me and grabbing my cheeks. I worked his cock a while and then he put me on my back and deep dicked me a while.  He never cums when he fucks me. He pulls out and jerks off and then as he gets close he pushes his pulsing dick back into my hole.  Love that.  Got the load I wanted.  We cuddle a bit and I headed home happy as a pig.

• Like 1

Got lucky tonight on the PA turnpike near Carlisle. Stopped at a service plaza and immediately made eye contact with a guy in a work van. I went inside, took a piss, and as I was walking out the van driver was standing by his driver's door smoking. He was in his 30's, about 6', probably 250, belly, and a long brown goatee/ buzzcut head.   He nodded so I stopped to chat, and after he obviously rubbed his groin a second time I offered to help him with it. We got in the van and moved to the rear. Plenty of tools, but he also hada dirty twin mattress🙂 He pulled out a swollen 8" cut cock, so hard it was almost purple. I got down on my knees and deep throated that cock easily (no teeth in my way now) and had his close in minutes. I stopped and asked if he'd like to fuck me, and he said fuck yeah. So I get naked, load his cock up with as much spit as I can, then present my hairy hole to him. He pushes in slowly, and I open up nicely for him then clamp down once he's all the way in. He nuts deep after like 30 seconds, but stays inside and fully hard. After catching his breath, he starts slow fucking me and soon I'm hearing the sloppy cum fuck sounds I love so much. After 15 minutes I can't wait any longer and I start to jerk my cock and tell him to give me another load. He picks up his pace, and with me encouraging him, he blasts load #2 inside me. He finally goes soft and plops out, and I spin around to lick his cock clean. He rubs my head and face as I do this, then I get dressed, thank him for his stud service, and make my way back to my truck. This was 5 hours ago, and I still have a cum filled ass which I plan to plug as I jerk off before bed. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

Last Friday

Went on my bi annual trip to see relatives , had booked in to a local motel with partner unfortunately /fortunately he has a hacking coughing we decided on separate rooms.

We checked in and found our rooms were on separate floors , I sent him for an early night to try and sleep it off.

I was straight on the apps Squirt, BBRT , Grindr and Fab guys.

A couple of guys , but on Fabguys a guy 30's who was looking for BB , no face pic - but a hot almost Brazilian booty.

We messaged and I told him I was looking for now and could accommodate , we was coming straight from site and needed a shower , perfect.

The hotel had access control so I met him outside and brought him in , I did the walk of shame though reception - I wasn't sure if the sniffy queen doing the night shift behind reception was pissed off that he had checked us in as a couple earlier , because the guy was really straight from a construction site and leaving mud on the carpet or that he just wasn't getting fucked himself.

He turned out to be hot as fuck with spiky hair , full torso tattoos and a fit body that comes from hard manual labour rather that mincing around in a gym.

I pushed him on to the bed and knelt over him and faced fucked him , he was soon gagging , he was a guy of few words so I rolled him over and rimmed his ass (neither of us had poppers of lube so I wanted to loosen him up first)

His ass hole was somewhere between a young preppy boy and a slags slit , a brown ring I could let a couple of fingers in put not too loose

He lay there and moaned and squirmed on my tongue.

However hot he was (and he was!) I was not looking for an all nighter , just to dump a 3 day load so I got him on to all 4's and put my helmet against his ring , he was tight my with the spit I forced my thick dick in him , he winced so I stopped till he was relaxing.

He reached behind and pulled his cheeks apart and I pushed slowly in , I started to call him a dirty slag for letting guys fuck and load him , he just moaned and relaxed even more.

He wanted to be fucked on his back with me clamping his legs , fine I got to look at his hot tattoos clipped body hair and cheeky boyish face and my thick cock sliding in and out.

We was rubbing his little flaccid cock (like a clit) and moaning , he was now loose and lubricated by my pre cum I just fucked the ass off him , load deep stokes.

When I came it was deep in his ass 4-5 thick ropes of daddy spunk . I kept deep in him untill his rubbing reached a frenzy and he deposited a little cum glistening against his hairy chest.

I pulled out , but my spunk was too deep to dribble out/

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I went to the gym with my Iranian mate Farshad just after 1pm today, it was very quiet when we got there & after cardio it was only us in the free weights room, Farshad wanted to do squats on the smith machine while I went to work my pecs. After a short while a tasty big lad came in, he acknowledged us both with a little nod & smile.  He was also working his pecs, I could tell he was keen to use the bench I was on so I ended my set & went to spot Farshad.  Being very mischievous, Farshad purposely pushed his meaty bubble arse out so it would rub against my dick I spotted him knowing It would instantly get hard! It sure did & I tried to hide it from the other guy but it was impossible cos of all the mirrors!  I carried on spotting hoping to make my exit while he was bench pressing but to my surprise he got up, went to the next smith machine beside us & asked if I'd mind spotting him! I agreed & as i stood behind him he told me to move in closer, standing up after the first squat I couldn't stop myself from discreetly grinding my dick into his big firm meaty arse!  My raging boner was throbbing when he suggested a 3sum at his & after establishing we were all prepped for action we got our stuff from the locker room & headed to his flat across from the gym. ( His name is Carl, 29 ) As soon  as we got in we stripped & he started sucking us off while we both had our hands & fingered working his gorgeous hairy arse & hole.  While he sucked Farshad I got behind him & started deep rimming his tasty hole!  I got his hairy hole nice and wet, stood up and rubbed my pre cum on his hole then slowly pushed my big this length inside him! He stopped sucking and let out a gasp of pleasure & said "fuck that feels so good!" Soon I had him howling loudly as he milked my dick hard! As soon as he looked back at me with his gorgeous blue eyes & begged me to cum in him my balls rose up & I blew my load in him, roaring loud as I thrust hard & deep into him. As I sat on the sofa he bent over & sucked me clean while Farshad shoved his big cut dick in Carls sloppy hole.  While sucking me clean he started fingering my hungry hole, he spread my legs & Farshad pulled out as Carl push his big thick uncut dick in my cunthole, Farshad resumed fucking Carl as he fucked me!  After about 20 minutes Carl bred his load in me as Farshad unloaded in him.  He filled me with a massive load which I got him to scoop on his fingers & feed me as it leaked out, I then ate his sloppy hole drip feeding him the cum cocktail we'd bred in him. We were all still hard & horny for more but he had a meeting in town with a client to get ready for so we reluctantly parted company after exchanging numbers.  My balls were aching when we go back to mine & I pounced on Farshad, pinned him down & shoved my spit lubed dick in his tight hairy hole! I plowed him hard & fast non stop for about 5 minutes then bred a nice big load deep inside him. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Last Friday morning I got a message from the hot young smooth Vietnamese guy. About 5'5", skin as smooth as a baby's bottom and horny little fucker.  Haven't seen him in a while.  I'm working from home and ask him if he needs to unload.  He said yes and I invite him over because his roommate is at home.  I put on a new hot assless jock for him, he arrives and he gets hard pretty quick.  I turn around and bend over the bed and he slides in my ass and holds his dick in and starts coming immediately.  Not even two strokes of his dick in my hole and he floods it.  He was horny and ready to burst.  Probably the quickest anyone has cum in me and there's been a few.  Still so hot.  He pulled out and pulled up his jeans and left.  Got the load I wanted.

• Like 1

Last Saturday I invited the hot Italian stud over in the late afternoon.  We kissed and he got busy on my ass right away. 

First two loads went in my ass as I rode on top

Third load was on my back 

Fourth load was on my tummy, ass up.

The guy is a load machine.

He left and I played with my cummy hole.  So hot taking loads from this horny man.

Later that same evening I was still horny and a guy from Growlr hits me up. Haven't seen him before.  49 year old, nice average slim body and nice uncut cock.  I invite him over and we get down to it. He's a good kisser which is right up my alley.  We spend the next 90 minutes kissing, sucking and fucking.  He's a damn good top and he has me very hard and horned. After a long blissful fuck I tell him to go ahead and breed me if he wants.  Some guys just don't want to cum in you unless you give them permission.  Well, that's exactly what he wanted to do and did.  He just needed me give him the green light.  He continued to fuck me for a while and the cum was dripping out of my well fucked hole.

Hope to see him again sometime.  He was fun.

• Like 2

Last Sunday started out slow but ended with a bang. Around noon the young Vietnamese guy hit me up again. He came over and ended up giving me a load. He left. I was still feeling horny so I winked at this young guy that's been hitting on me for a couple years. He invited me over. Very young looking guy. We made out and I sucked on his very hard big cock and he laid back and I went to town on that dick. He came in the back of my throat. So damn hot. He felt great. Around 6 pm I got a message from the 48 yr old hot hispanic man I had recently started seeing more of.  He came over and fucked a hot load into my ass. He's passionate and cums pretty quickly. So hot when a man cums in your ass and you see how much pleasure he is in. After he left I got a message from the tall beefy hung thick hispanic guy. I invited him over. Hadn't been fucked by him in a while. We got to kissing and he lays back so I can suck him and then get up on top and ride him. I eased myself down his dick and he began fucking my hole. Five minutes later he came in my ass. He also cums pretty quick but I don't mind.  I'll still get the cummy hole in the end.

• Like 2

Hooked up on Grindr for an mid-morning session. Rode my bike over to the guy’s place and once he let me inside I found he had set up the living room by closing all the curtains and dragging his double mattress into the centre of the room. Very hospitable but unnecessary as I’d have happily fucked in a messy bedroom. He was a good looking Indian guy, slim with a firm butt. I licked his asshole, lent him the poppers he asked me to bring over then fucked him . After I bred him he was quickly back on Grindr setting up his next hookup as he obviously wanted to take more loads before he hauled the mattress back to his room.

It was a long and hectic week at work and I was looking forward to a quiet night at home relaxing and turning in early. On the train home last night I got a text from a new buddy asking if I was looking for some fun later that evening. Was considering declining because I was tired but the longer I thought about it the hornier I got and I definitely want him as a regular. I have only seen him a few times but each time it ended up in a long session and good for three loads. So I said yes. This guy has a pattern: pumps in a quick load and then continues to fuck for a longer time, alternating between slow and hard pounding to deliver a second load. Then relaxes and we chat a bit. Until I suck his big hairy nipples which makes him rock hard again. Decent thick 7" or so, maybe a bit bigger. Doesn't take long after that before he is back in my ass and pounds away. Makes me cream my load before delivering a last and 3rd load. The guy is a fucking machine. I wish I had a mirror in my room so I can watch his sexy ass while he pumps away. Slept like a baby last night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This past Monday the young 25 year old cub came over in the evening and we flip fucked.  His hole felt great. Then he fucked me. I told him to cum and he bred me. Kisses like nobody's business. Totally erotic boy. Very hot dick.

Tuesday night my regular fb came over and fucked me so good. He gave me two loads.

Wednesday after work, a guy that I used to work with was talking to me on Grindr and said he was horny as fuck. We had been chatting and swapping photos in the afternoon. Hot and handsome 28 yr old Indian guy with a beautiful lean body and big thick cut cock. It's a beaut! I invite him over and he arrives and is so boned. I start sucking his cock and soon he wants some ass. I jump on top and ride him good after I get used to his thick cock. He fucks me and cums pretty fast. He said he hadn't cum in a few days. Mmmmm. Love it.

Thursday I met with this hot 50 year old black guy that I've been flirting with occasionally over the past year at least. He said he was in my neighborhood and can he come by if I'm around.  I say yes and he drops in around 5 pm.  We start kissing and getting undressed. I suck his beautiful cock and he's hard as fuck.  Then he says is a condom ok and I say sure but prefer bare. He puts on the condom and he puts me on the edge of the bed and enters my hole from a standing position. He goes real slow which I love.  He's fucking me with the condom and then 10 minutes later he says do you want me to take it off.  I'm thinking yay! I say yes and he pulls out and peels off the condom and then slides his bare cock in me.  Heaven! He fucks me for 10 more minutes and blows a huge load in my ass. He slides out and we have a nice snuggle.  He leaves.  Hmmm.  That was hot I need more. So I message my new Italian fuck bud. I go to him and he puts three loads in me. Three different positions. Love him. 

Friday...more to cum

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Upvote 3

Just finished meeting with one of my regular fisting tops. He ate my ass until it was wet and ready, worked his fist in and started to pump deep and slow. He made me cum and then fed me the cum mixed with his spit. I turned around sucked him hard, he’s about 8inches and thick. He turned me back over and fucked me for a solid 30 minutes pumping two loads into me. I cleaned his cock, and we spent a few minutes making out before he had to leave. Can’t wait to have him back again.

• Like 1

Went to the local bathhouse after work today.  Saw one guy, late 40s jock, in the sling room who was definitely interested, but only wanted to get blown.  He ended up giving me a nice facial.  After that, I blew a hot, 30 something uncut bear in his room.  Sadly no load from him.  Then I went back to the sling room and this hot older daddy had sat down.  Blew him for about 10 minutes then he shoved his cock up my hole and fucked me for another 10 minutes.  No lube at all.  It was amazing.  Had to leave then, but wish I could have stayed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hooked up on Grindr for an mid-morning session. Rode my bike over to the guy’s place and once he let me inside I found he had set up the living room by closing all the curtains and dragging his double mattress into the centre of the room. Very hospitable but unnecessary as I’d have happily fucked in a messy bedroom. He was a good looking Indian guy, slim with a firm butt. I licked his asshole, lent him the poppers he asked me to bring over then fucked him . After I bred him he was quickly back on Grindr setting up his next hookup as he obviously wanted to take more loads before he hauled the mattress back to his room.