Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Seems to be the luck of the draw. Last Saturday at the cruise club it was slow for hours, guys that were there didn’t want to touch. This Saturday I had three fucks in an hour, the last in which I deposited a load the hottest in weeks.

The first fuck was standing in the dark room. It was good, especially after the bottom repositioned and I found I could go deeper and harder. I banged him for so long he had to call time as he was worn out and I was tiring a bit too. The second was soon after when a guy blowing me called me into his booth to fuck him. I did but gave up reasonably soon as I wasn’t enjoying it, his hole was too loose for my liking and I was going soft.

Later I grabbed a large room, took my pants off and lay on my back with my short on and my hard cock out in a pose that was suitable to coax either a top or a bottom in for a fuck. Soon a young guy came in and was sucking me. I fingered his hole and he said in an accent - he turned out to be a Portuguese university student - ‘please fuck me’. I did and it was really hot, I bent him over, ripped off my shirt so was naked but for my sports shoes, and started doggy style, switching later to missionary with his legs over my shoulder, and back, and then crouching over him on the bed. He really enjoyed it as I did and he was especially pleased to take my load.

I was at an ABS this weekend and got bred by another cocksucker. He slid into my hole as I was on my hands and knees sucking a guy on a couch. It was one of the better fucks I'd had. His cock was just the right size for my hole, his technique was good – not too rough, not too gentle, and, he dropped a big load in my hole. It felt like he was transferring all the loads he'd swallowed that night into my hole.

• Like 2

Was out running errands and a fuck bud was too. We each told our respective yet unsuspecting partners we had to pick up some stuff at Target. He pulled into the garage and parked. When I arrived, the back door was open and his naked ass was hanging out (pic). I walked up to the car and got in and told him what a piece of trash he is. He just growled and went down on my cock. A few min of sucking and huffing poppers and I told him it was time to breed him. He got up and turned around so his face was looking out the back window and slid my raw cock into his hole. I asked him how many loads he’d taken and he said I’d be number 4. I fucked him deep and gently so we didn’t rock the car too much. Then I got down in his ear and said “I’m breeding your cheating cunt with a 2 week cheating load”. I shot and shot and shot and filled that slut‘s hole up as he shot all over his back seat. Such a hot fuck. 

654F4755-8830-46F7-9D3D-80FDFF1FFED5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

So in my last post I missed my very first breeding of the week on Monday morning.  A guy I had chatted with last Saturday night on A4A. Totally hot hairy middle eastern guy. Slim body, nice cock.  When I spoke to him on Saturday I had already been fucked a number of times and my hole was too sore. He suggested Sunday but then bailed on me.  Late Sunday night he messaged and suggested Monday morning.  I don't usually have enough time for morning play but thought sure cause I didn't wanna miss out on this hot man.  He planned on arriving by 7:30 am.  I woke up early Monday morning. My hole must have woke me up with the promise of morning protein.  I saw his message asking me if we were on.  I said yes and did a quick prep.  

He arrives and dammit he's hot.  Great kisser , hot talker and totally boned.  I got on that right away and soon I was on top of him pushing down on his hard cock. Boom! slid all the way in and I fucked his cock.  Kissed him. and got him so close but he wanted to get me on my back to breed my hole.  He fucked me so seductively. Nice long slow strokes.  Fuck.  He finally reached the explosion point and put his seed in deep. We cuddled a while and then he left for work.  I washed up but kept his warm cum in my hole all day at work.  Mmmm.

Edited by Cumhunt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Monday night last.  Four loads in ninety minutes.

Was traveling this week.  Posted the usual Grindr profile.  Ass up in motel.  Taking loads from raw tops after dark. Anonymous only.  Pump, dump and leave.  Hit me up when close.

Cleaned out and put on my jockstrap.  Replies started to come in.  Got my poppers out (Seriously, who makes and where can I get real poppers?) and inhaled a few weak hits.  I put out a bottle of poppers, clean hand towels, and lube.  I prepped the door for “push open” access.  I also put out one condom, spiked, of course.

First reply was a white man from his photo, mid-50s, claimed to have 7 thick inches.  He wanted in but only after I had been loaded.  Most of those are just talkers who sit and jack-off at home.  I told him I’d message him when I was used.  He asked if he could get head first.  I said I didn’t give head during these times.  When asked why I replied I got too many guys who really only wanted a blowjob or couldn’t get it up.  Experience taught me that.  I was there for loads.

Next reply was to a 24 year old grad student at a local college.  Did I mention I was in a town near an all black college?  Always good pickings there.  He wanted me ass up and blindfolded.  He sent his dick pic - nothing special but a good opener for an ass that hadn’t been fucked in a while.  I told him to hit me up when he was in the parking lot for the room number.  He said he’d be there in 10 minutes.  I glanced through a few other responses while waiting.  

Grindr soon showed him 358 feet away.  I sent him the room number and got in position, ass up on the bed, lubed up, blindfold on, and poppers under my nose.  The door opened and closed.  At first I thought he looked and left.  Then I heard my favorite sound, a zipper being pulled down.

He felt my ass and hole.  No more lube was necessary.  He was already hard (youth!) and slid right in, slowly but until he bottomed out.  I caught my breath from the sudden intrusion, and he started stroking.  Within minutes he started rabbiting, then stopped and unloaded deep.  A short pause and he got dressed.  A perfect start!  Maybe 10 minutes tops.

Grindr was already making its unique sound before he left.  I heard a chuckle from behind me.  The door opened and he left.  I shot him a Thank You! message.  He replied he enjoyed it.  So did I.  I grabbed my phone and it was another student, a 23 year old black bear looking dude.  I didn’t ask size and he he didn’t volunteer.  That was a mistake.  He was real close already.  I sent the room number.

He showed five minutes later.  He didn’t get undressed.  Just dropped his pants to his ankles and stuck two fingers in.  I was still lubed but he added more.  I guess he liked it loose.  I was wrong.  He was fucking thick and long!  Shit. This was gonna hurt.  Thankfully, he knew how big he was and took his time letting me get adjusted.  I moved my ass back into him while he was penetrating me.  He took his time but geez did he work me over.  Lots of shoulder-grabbing while he plugged me deep.  I was already certain my night was over after him.  He started breathing hard, making moaning noise, and Then shot his shit deep inside me.  He held me for a couple minutes, then started sawing back in and out slowly.  Crap!  He was going for two!  But then he froze and I knew he was cumming again.  He slowly withdrew.  I started breathing loud as I relaxed while he got dressed.  He wiped himself off, pulled his pants up and left.  I messaged him to thank him.  I also had to ask how big he was.  He replied just over nine inches.  Wow!  I had not expected that.

Certain I was done, I stayed in position just trying to get my breath back when Grindr sounded.  I remember thinking - Really?  It’s a frickin Monday night!  It turned out to be my guy wanting to come back when my hole was full.  He asked me how many so far.  I replied I now had two but was gonna crash soon.  All you other sluts will know as I wrote that, well, I was thinking maybe just one more...

He was two miles away and could be there in 15 minutes.  He asked me not to clean or lube up.  I told him I was already mixed with both.  That usually deters them from trying to eat my ass which I’m really just not a fan of.  

In less than 10, he was pushing on my door.  He immediately started playing with the cum in my ass while stroking himself.  He scooped some out and rubbed it on his dick for lube. He was only 7” and I was now afraid I was too loose.  But he was a trooper, kept at it, and started sliding his cock all around after he got in me.  Within minutes, he, too, added to the two I already had.  He got up and left as quick as he came.  I stuck my butt plug in, rolled over on my back and stretched out.  I was going to go to sleep good now that I had three loads.  I went to send him a thank you but he had already logged off Grinder.   I sent it anyway.

I got up to piss before crashing and to plug my phone in.  But wait!  There was one more message I hadn’t heard come in (I hate that about Grindr) and was 477’ away.  It was a white guy at the gym across the parking lot.  His pic was a well-defined torso.  He said he was in a hurry and would have to be quick.  He said he had fucked me before a few times.  I don’t remember, maybe he did.  Okay, maybe one more.

I pulled out my plug, added a little lube, put my blindfold got back on, and went ass up.  He was pushing on the door as I was putting my blindfold on.  I almost saw him but luckily I didn’t.  That would spoil it it.  (I love how guys remember me and how many times they’ve said they pumped me before but I have no clue who they were.)

True to his word, he pumped, dumped and left with in minutes.

My ass felt wrecked.  No one used the condom or mentioned their status.  I got up long enough to secure the door, turn off my phone, put it on the charger and slept until morning.

Edited by Malesack
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

My daddy returned yesterday from a trip I’d given anything to go on, and anyway for one reason or another I ended up edging myself for three days and I was so cockhungry for the real thing by the time I saw him I (uncharacteristically) pleaded with him to fuck me even though I hadn’t explicitly cleaned up for it (but did eat lightly)

We thankfully stopped before I embarrassed myself and I used my next-best hole and deepthroated his 9 incher when I was excited to notice he was getting close with just my mouth and I went into overdrive before he sprayed the largest load in my mouth, which I happily licked every drop of clean.

And I then finally got to shoot my own pent-up load which was quite intense as I just about never go more than a day without masturbating... I fucking love the way he pulls and holds me into him when I start to shudder and cum and I must have cried out louder than usual because he put a few fingers in/over my mouth, which was the cherry on top 🥰

Guest ff-whole

Yesterday afternoon I was back at the sauna in Amsterdam. They had finished the 'carrousel' - a dark labyrinth. It looks a lot smaller. It was very busy and there was some action in the back of it so I dove right into it... Sucked a nice big fat dick and he directed me to a somewhat smaller one and I took that one in the ass... not sure if he came and it was short but nice in total darkness... nice and sleazy.
Then back to the larger room near the end of my stay later that afternoon and the was a very crooked dick lying on one of the benches and I asked if I could sit on it. He told me yes and I managed to get it slide in... weird feeling but it worked. I actually wanted to have a second one next with it but there where no takers... I huffed and grunted and there was a gathering of crowd coming nearer... Another big dick sat next to me and I switched onto him.... That really got me going while I rode him, huffing and puffing and he came right into me... more crowd and another big dick immediately positioned himself on the bench next to him again, so I switched onto him... meanwhile I was jerking myself to a frenzy and soon he and I came together...
Fuck I was spend although there might have been more guys wanting to take part of the action... pity really in hindsight that I left the scene but I had to take a break. So I took a shower and then sat in the Jacuzzi for a while...
All in all a great afternoon.

Moved 1.5 months ago and haven't taken too much dick but got some serious action tonight.

Thick bear with mushroom dick from bbrt came over. Poz too. Talk about checking all the boxes. I'm a pro at taking a fat tool but can't remember the last time I had some mushroom head.

I'm naked with door unlocked, just sitting on couch. Have a small light on. He comes in, gets naked, and sits back on the couch. He's really hairy down there. I get on my knees between his legs and go to work slobbering over his mushroom head and blowing him. He's moaning and telling me how much he likes it.

After a bit we get up, we walk to my bed with him holding my hand, and I bend my stomach over the bed and he gets to work taking care of my ass.

His fat dick feels completely full in me and he's thrusting at a good pace and talking dirty to go with his moaning. Tells me I'm taking it really good and that I'm going to deserve this breeding. Soon enough he's grunting and unloading in me. I can feel his warm cum shooting in me and it feels amazing.

He catches his breath, we get up and go back to the couch where his clothes are. He asks if that was enough dick for me and it's clear it wasn't.

He sits back down, I turn the light off out here so we are in total darkness, and work on getting his cock hard again. I continue to suck him and then just hold his dick still in my mouth once he starts cumming.

After that he gets up and gets dressed and leaves. That was some really good dick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Moved 1.5 months ago and haven't taken too much dick but got some serious action tonight.

Thick bear with mushroom dick from bbrt came over. Poz too. Talk about checking all the boxes. I'm a pro at taking a fat tool but can't remember the last time I had some mushroom head.

I'm naked with door unlocked, just sitting on couch. Have a small light on. He comes in, gets naked, and sits back on the couch. He's really hairy down there. I get on my knees between his legs and go to work slobbering over his mushroom head and blowing him. He's moaning and telling me how much he likes it.

After a bit we get up, we walk to my bed with him holding my hand, and I bend my stomach over the bed and he gets to work taking care of my ass.

His fat dick feels completely full in me and he's thrusting at a good pace and talking dirty to go with his moaning. Tells me I'm taking it really good and that I'm going to deserve this breeding. Soon enough he's grunting and unloading in me. I can feel his warm cum shooting in me and it feels amazing.

He catches his breath, we get up and go back to the couch where his clothes are. He asks if that was enough dick for me and it's clear it wasn't.

He sits back down, I turn the light off out here so we are in total darkness, and work on getting his cock hard again. I continue to suck him and then just hold his dick still in my mouth once he starts cumming.

After that he gets up and gets dressed and leaves. That was some really good dick.

Went to a sex party on Saturday evening and there were a few tops mostly , some versatile and more bottoms (lol). Happy to say I got lucky and was fucked by one of the tops and a few of the versatile guys. It was a lot of fun my ass was so eager to take more cock too bad there wasn’t enough there that evening.  
Sunday morning I still craved dick, I got on a few hookup site but nothing. Everyone flaked. By Monday I was about to go to the bathhouse and get my fix when a potential hookup send me a message. I responded quickly and to the point he was here in about 20 min. He fucked me with a condom for a  while in various positions until he came. He pulled out took the condom off, asked where can throw it. I took it from him wrapped the loaded condom in some t-paper put it in the bin he got dressed we said our pleasantries he left and I went for the safely wrapped loaded condom and took a lube injector and loaded my ass with his cum. Felt amazing. 

Today I got a load from a guy I meet at DoubleList. He breed me twice already and used by ass bareback five times so far, today he came and use my ass like a whore and I ask him to impregnate me. He unload a lot cum inside my ass that leaked out into my bikini jeans that I love to use when I am going to get used bareback. Now, I don't ask for condom, I let the top decided if he wants or not to breed me. I love to be used bareback and filled with cum.

• Like 1

Spent the afternoon in bookstore, from 1pm until about 4. The lunch time guys were still there when I made my way to the back. I wasn't shy, and got on a bench with my pants dropped and ass prelubed. Wasn't long before a 30 something skinny guy was rubbing my furry cheeks and fingering my hole. Couldn't see him very well, but I sure felt him as he slid into my ass rather quickly. Had to be a fat 8". He piston fucked me for a few minutes, came suddenly, then pulled out fast and disappeared. I stayed put with his cum running out of my ass, and a few minutes later a big ole fat redneck looking guy made himself at home right behind me. I heard him mumble something, and heard him unzip. He was a comfy 6" medium, so I was able to clamp down hard as he fucked. He moaned a bit, and steadily road my ass for about 10 minutes before unloading. He thanked me and left, and since I didn't see anyone else around I pulled my jeans up and sat for a bit. 

Over the next few hours I took another three raw loads. One from an old guy in a suit with a stache. Looked like a used care salesman from the 80's, but had a beautiful 7" cock and he knew how to fuck. Next was a hipster guy with long hair and beard. Maybe late 20's, with a donkey cock that pushed my limits. By the time he came my ass was sloppy and stretched, but before I could get dressed, another guy I never saw had his cock in me fucking my loose hole and telling me he loved sloppy seconds (or fourths in this case) He went deep and came, then left. I was too worn out to turn and look at him. My nutsack was covered in cum that leaked outta my hole, as were my jeans which never came off completely. I managed to get dressed and sat on the bench. Later, I spotted a short chubby cub standing closer to the front as I started to leave, and blah blah blah- took him in back and fucked him raw and hard, and planted my load deep in his ass. Finally, I left. Lol I was a bit of a pig, but that's what days off are for. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 8