Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Walked to a dudes hows to get his load. He smoked a little clear before i got there and didnt tell me until after, so he was pretty soft but eventually got hard enough to give me his load. On the walk home passed a real handsome homeless guy. Pretty drunk, i walked with him a bit. Offered him a bj but he declined really nicely. He did take his cock out and let me see it though.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 6:07 AM, blackbbutt said:

Best fuck in a long time. Only sex in a long time. Caved in and went cruising in a park. Only, two guys there, despite a warm night.. A real troll, who fuck me years ago, spotted me walked up and  just said, 2I need my cock in your black ass".  Craggy face but nice dick!.  HE pulled me into some bushes, pushed me down  and started fucking my throat. . Told me to drop mr to drop my trouser but not touch my dick.  I tried to suck, but he just wanted to fuck my throat.  After my throat got tired, he whipped me around and started finger my hole with his spit,, fingering my mouth with  his other hand.

He stuffed some tobacco in my jaw . I thought, I'll just go with it. got really dizzy on my feet and he pushed his cock in. He fucked a good long while.  I think he was going to cum but he pulled out and said "Taste this". the other guy, showed up and started watching.  My troll started fucking again, talking to the other guy about how good my ass felt . The he shot his load.  He pulled out and started fucking my throat again. He asked the other guy if he wanted to fuck in his cum. He did, came and left.  the troll  started fucking started fucking gain. I think he came, and he left. 

He fucked me horny. I cruised around a bit, but there was no else and I REALLY need to cum., but decided to go home and jerk off. On the way out  spotted a police cruiser by the gate and stepped back in.  Troll guy was still there, started fingering my ass in my trousers. in the middle of the path, pulled them down and started fucking again (!). Asked "Think they can see you getting fucked?" He kept edging me toward the gate. He came again, loudly. He cleaned off his cock in my mouth again  said "God boy" and left. He said something to the cops on his way out . Heard them laughing, but hung back just in case.  Left after the police drove off

I need more cock

Those cops wanted their turn to unload in your ass.

Finally got fucked for the first time since march! 1st load was a younger very hairy bear cub from grindr. He came by and parked out back. Sucked him off in the backseat for a bit, then we got out and he bent me over and stuck his average cock in me. Gave me a good pounding and busted his adorable nut right in me. 2nd load was a self professed BBC. And he was 🙂 from growlr. Told me he was gonna make me his and had me sit on his cock on the front seat. Gave me a load and tried to work up a 2nd, but needed more space than the front seat. All in all a good night  

• Like 2

I haven’t posted in this topic in a while. I have been busy getting bred for a couple of weeks now. Last night I stopped by the Forrest preserve on my way home. Not much out except families. I was about to leave when a car pulled next to me. He was a slim balding guy. I could tell even from the shoulders up he  was really thin. We smiled at each other and he got out of his car and got into mine. He asked what do I like and I gave my usual answer... I like it all. He asked if I take ALL loads and I said of course. A couple of minutes later he was balls deep in my back seat. He had that hot wasting look. I worked him to completion and gave him my number. I think he will be using me again.

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I haven’t posted in this topic in a while. I have been busy getting bred for a couple of weeks now. Last night I stopped by the Forrest preserve on my way home. Not much out except families. I was about to leave when a car pulled next to me. He was a slim balding guy. I could tell even from the shoulders up he  was really thin. We smiled at each other and he got out of his car and got into mine. He asked what do I like and I gave my usual answer... I like it all. He asked if I take ALL loads and I said of course. A couple of minutes later he was balls deep in my back seat. He had that hot wasting look. I worked him to completion and gave him my number. I think he will be using me again.

so now to really thank him you n eed to drop your meds, forever

• Upvote 1

Two days ago, a bellboy invited me to an unoccupied room in the hotel where he works. Didn't get the chance to fully undress --- I was on my knees right away, and later, I only got to take off my pants and my long-sleeved button down shirt was still on. He never pulled out and just kept fucking. He nutted twice inside me and gave me the wonderful creampie I always love. We fucked for an hour over my lunch break at work.

Edited by Rubberbanned
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Dannee52 said:

Love loads from those wasting guys

15 hours ago, pozboy said:

so now to really thank him you n eed to drop your meds, forever

Moderator's Note: You're not in the Backroom. Knock it off. 

Last night I met a long time fuck bud at the top level of a parking garage we've used a couple times before. Normally I just bend over the hood of my car and pull my pants down to my ankles, but we were feeling extra frisky. We both stripped completely, threw our clothes inside our cars, and walked to the other side of the parking garage (still the top level where nobody ever parks). I leaned against a light pole and he fucked me right under the light. If anyone came up to the top level, there would be no missing us.  He came inside me, I sucked his dick clean, and we went our separate ways.  We've already decided to do that again!

After re-activating my Squirt profile earlier this morning after having strictly adhered to lockdown policy i've had two guys fuck me already, first time since about March. First guy, whom i've met before, dropped in mid morning and really went for it. He was intrigued by my new tattooes but has never been bothered with status and had never asked, but said to me, "Yes, I thought you were Poz.". When you act like a total whore go figure lol. Then at midday another previous hookup, an older and rather scruffy Bohemian sort of guy with longish unkept hair was keen to fuck me. I actually told him I'd just been fucked but didn't actually say I was loaded and when I stripped off all he said was "cool tattoos". After he'd loaded me but still had his cock in me I said to him that's the second load today and he just replied "God you're a fucking slut". Then I told him what my load count was this year and last year and that I loved being a total whore and would taken any load no questions asked to which he just replied "Fuck!". But he still wants to use me again, even a threesome. So, a good re-start to post lockdown fucking.

Took an anon load. Guy came in, me on bed on all fours, he starts eating my hole making it wet with his spit then positions his hard cock on my hole and pushed hard all the way in. Spit is the best lube. Fucked me, opening my hole with his big cock until he lets out a big moan and breeds me deep. Gets dressed and leaves. 

Edited by Ldnraw
  • Like 1

I posted an ad in the local Los Angeles sfv  rag saying that I would wait naked face down ass and leave my door open

I ended up taking five fresh load that night starting at 930 and taking  the last around 3:34am I gave my address and apartment number  to anyone who contacted me prob 20 guys and I stuffed the security gate so anyone could come in  I waited about 20 min for the first guy early 20’s and he came big and fast  I never saw his face the next guy was mid forties Hispanic hairy Bally’s smelly i fucked my throat with his  cock  he almost came in my mouth but turned around shoved it in just ass he was Cumming I fell sleep and woke up with a great big black guy was mounting my ass he was 9 1/2  thick and took a while to cum but I love the feeling of a coco twitching as it squirts hot cum in my ass the last guy had me blow him and he can quivk in my ass as well pulled out shoved it back in my ass to cum The best part about it was my buddy who loves eating a cum filled hole came by in the morning and I shove out a brownish mix into his hungry mouth I love how he Eats and tongue fucks  my hole  boy does he chew ass good !!!

5228C059-F707-437D-911C-CD9F91DDB1FF.jpeg

• Like 1

I stopped by a rest area on my way back from a long weekend and got bred from an older guy with a big dick. He was not much to look at but I love big dick so he bred me in the woods. It was a nice big load that I still have in me as I type this.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5