Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

just took loads from two dirty daddies in a regulars apartment blindfolded. one of them has fucked me many times and the other one only a few times. he kept telling his buddy "breed that piece of shit" and calling me a "dirty whore" and talking about how much he wants to fuck me up the ass in front of my mother and father with a bunch of men so they can see what a dirty slutty faggot I am and how I'm a "used up fuckslut who takes loads from dirty old menpumpndump.png.5eff45d35115d602687e18dab2b7a8b6.png" he repeatedly spit in my face and ashed his cigarette in my mouth a few times.

• Like 2

Last week I met up with a mtf tgirl I'd been texting for a while. She's mid-thirties, Asian, skinny, about 5'8.

We'd discussed impregnation roleplay, where we were newlyweds and it was time to get her knocked up with the first of several children.

We met at her place, and started on the sofa chatting. Things quickly heated up, and we moved to her bed and got naked. Her hole was cute and tight. I didn't waste any time, and I fit in without too much effort. No condoms mentioned, none used. We fucked doggy style at first, and then I turned her over onto her back, put a pillow under her ass and took her missionary. She was moaning and squirming the whole time, telling me, her "husband", to put a baby in her eager womb. Her tiny dick was flapping around everywhere.

We went for a while, then when I was about to cum, I asked her if she was ready to become a mommy. She told me to not hold back and breed her deep, and she wrapped her legs around my back as I kept drilling her. I unloaded a multi-day load deep into her, and she took all of it, both of us panting and sweating. I pulled out a little after that. Then we propped up her hips so that she could absorb as much of the cum as possible into her body. We stayed in that position for about 30 minutes, with my cum soaking into her.

We finished, she walked me to the door, and a little cum dripped out, down her leg. That was really hot. We said I would have to breed her as many times as it takes to get her pregnant. Can't wait for next time.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now behind the house. Married black dude came by for some head. Above average cock, some curly hairs near the base and balls. Got poppered up and throated him. As soon as that cock was slimed up his hand went to my hole. So i had to sit on it. Fucked for a good 20min, steamed the car all up even with the moonroof open, then he busted a fat load, i could feel his cock throb with my ring

• Like 2

Just fresh from dumping my second load in a 24 year old twink, my cock is still cum slimy from working the first one.  I met him on Grindr about two weeks ago, we chatted off and on and finally he drove to my place.  He has a daddy fetish which I easily could handle.  I must say hen he walked through my door he did not disappoint.  Smooth, 5'7", about 185.  A little chunky for some but perfect for me.  He instantly kissed me and we moved on up to the bedroom where more kissing ensued followed by him undoing my shorts and pulling on my thong to reveal my growing cock.  In no time he had it in his mouth and it felt so damn good.  He was amazed at how thick it was from the pictures I sent.  I just think its average.  Anyhow, I moved us over to the bed to lay down and make out some more as my cock grew harder.  He leaned into me and said he wanted to get fucked now, so I happily rolled him over, pulled aside his thong, and ate out his hole which sent shivers up his spine from all the moving he did.  Later when I asked him about it, he said it was unexpected but felt great.  I ate him out, making his chute nice and slick for my cock which I lubed up and speared him.  He jumped up literally and tried to escape me but I was too big and powerful over his frame and he moaned as I continued to slide all the way in, him needing time to adjust to my thickness.  It did not take me long to pump him and I was shooting my first load and he felt it and smiled.   I fucked him some more with my cock and then pulled out to reveal a slimy covered cock as I was pushing around my four day load inside him.  We cuddle for awhile and made out some more, all the while my cock was rock hard and he caressed it once again and looked at me with his eyes and I knew he wanted it again.   So he rolled onto his back and pulled up his legs as I stuck my pole in his hole and began to jack-hammer him again.  He moaned in sheer bliss.  My cock was doing the job, all the cum from the first load was leaking out around it and then I shot my second load in to him and fell on him kissing him passionately.  I pulled out and we lay together cuddling and making out for the next fifteen minutes before he dressed and left.  Funny thing, he has a partner, so I asked how is he going to explain two loads in his hole when he gets home (?) He just smiled.  Second, he asked when I as free tomorrow so he could come back.  I said anytime.  Until tomorrow..... same bat time, same bat channel!

Edited by bbfuckstik

so I got naked and took loads from 5 men down a trail in a cruising spot today.didn't take long to strip cause I walked in wearing nothing but tiny girls shorts. anyone who saw me enter the tree/bushes area knew I was a cumdump there to get fucked bareback. went to a spot that I have been fucked by lots of different men in, usually dirty daddies, lots of wedding rings. mostly guys looking for a quick blowjob but I always offer my ass and they usually take it.its the kind of cruising spot where guys don't flinch when other guys come along n watch .and on a good day (like today) they offer the bottoms ass or mouth to random guys without even thinking of asking me if I want the guy to fuck me.i was there for almost 2 hours and all of them came inside me, 2 of them twice. another 2 guys came by n watched but didn't use me.i was naked when the first guy showed up and stayed naked the entire time until everyone who wanted to use me was finished with me. got fucked over a couple different logs and doggystyle on a cushioned footstool. there was also a small pile of trash and the last guy got me on my back laying on the trash naked while he fucked me n spit in my face telling me that I'm a "trashy whore for taking loads from dirty old men in the bushes" he said "when I saw you walk in I knew I was going to be fucking your slut ass in the dirt but fucking you in a pile of trash is perfect for a trash whore like you"then hocked a huge spit in my face followed by a couple more. when he finished cumming in me he took a couple pictures of me laying on my bacon a pile of trash n dirt with my legs pulled back n spread, cum dripping out my ass and spit all over my face n said "you look fucking disgusting you pig. keep up the good work" then left. I got semi cleaned up n left. pics are where I got fucked kinda saw all the guys who fucked me but didn't recognise any of them

6%NBqiTmRTaFEC6fpmgcBg.jpg

• Like 5

Was bad today, but it was worth it.

Started off on Growlr. There's a black bear with a big fat uncut dick that I've played with on and off. He barebacked with me a few times, but went back to insisting condoms, so I've kept him at arms length. He's been hitting me up every couple weeks, lamenting of the quarantine etc (FYI, this has not been a true quarantine but that's another story.) Today I invited him over, my profile clearly says I'm into BB, and I'm hoping he'll go raw. When we're ready to fuck he pulls out a magnum XL and puts  it on <sigh> and I agree. Part way through the fuck he asks if I'm still on PrEP, pulls the condom off and plunges in bare. Completely different experience! Not long until he cums. When he goes, I look for the condom thinking he just pulled it off and dropped it. No, he threw it across the room! He clearly wanted it raw. Will have to invite him back soon.

After the bear leaves, one of my fuckbuds, have written about him numerous times, messages me. I let him know I have a load, and he's at my place in 10 minutes. His cock is average, but actually feels very pleasurable as he fucks a second load in me.

Finally, a guy I've hit up a few times, and have never caught at the right time responds to me. He says he's ready for bed, asks what i'm looking for, and then asks how long until I could be at his place. I got to his place a few minutes after he said he was going to be asleep. Guy is a 20 something black guy, his cock is around my size. He's on a schedule (bed after all) and it doesn't take long until I'm taking his cock, and he fucks me rough. When he shoots, it's a huge load and I can feel every squirt deep in my ass. 

Not bad, feel a little guilty, but was worth it.

• Like 4

was just hanging out at an outdoor cruising spot with a half dozen strangers loads dripping from my well used pussy with nothing but tiny girls shorts on when an older daddy came up to me and said "sure is hot out. nice shorts" I played it coy by saying "thanks. do you wanna fuck me?" he said "sure, are you working?" I said "I came here to take loads. you got one for me?" he said "sure where you wanna take it" I said "come to those bushes and fuck me"and walked over to the trail entrance but instead of walking through to a more discrete area where guys usually fuck I pulled off my shorts just inside the treeline, bent over again a tree and said "fuck me right here" he said"aren't you worried about someone seeing?"I said "no I want people to see"so he slid right in and went to town calling me a "slutty little exhibitionist"and asking about where I have been fucked in public.he fucked me for about ten minutes and surprisingly nobody came along and said "I bet you want me to fuck your ass right out in the open" I said you can fuck me anywhere you want"he said "leave your shorts on the ground n come with me.i'm gonna give you what you want"then grabbed my hand and walked me out of the trees into the wide open part where he found me and said "get on your hands n knees"got in behind me and fucked me right where anyone could easily see, even cars driving past about 50 yds away.before he shot his load in me another daddy came out of the bushes and watched from about 30 feet away. shot his load in me in about another minute. the other guy didn't fuck me but he said "that was hot" after I went back to grab my shorts and I walked past him.

• Like 2

Saunas are reopening in sydney so finally after 3 months took my first anon loads. Got two so far with around 7 cocks fucking me. Still chasing more.

Wow got fucked in an alley last night. Was chilling at the park, and this BBC from Grindr hits me up. He couldn't host, and I didn't want to go home first. He said he had a 4 day load and we could find a good spot in an alley. And he was just a few blocks away.

We meet outside his place, and go in the alley the next block over. Found a semi-isolated spot near some trash cans and a dumpster. About the spot I'd choose to take a piss. We pull our pants down and he gets to work. I'm taking black dick in an alley and it feels so good and dirty. That and the humid air. He seriously feels amazing. 5 mins later he tells me he's gonna cum and all I can respond with is my moaning. He dumps that big load in me and we are done.

We pull up our pants, and we go our separate ways. I'm such a whore

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

After all of this ‘Rona lockdowns, I finally was a useful slut again yesterday.  I traveled to him and he put his 7 inches and beer can thick cock up my pussy. He loves my tight pussy (he’s used me before) and after getting him hard, he fucked me doggy. It was glorious for both. I could feel his ropes of cum and I cleaned him off and of course that’s my duty as a cumslut pussyboi. It drives him wild too. 

Guest NoobBB

Went to some random black guy’s place, got naked and made myself his bitch until he came inside me. This happened about two days ago. 

My wife is working longer hours as she works in a tax office. I’m trying to cram as many loads as I can until July 15th. Today I had 3 anonymous guys from Sniffies breed me one after the other. The first two guys were due to arrive at the same time so I told one of them to wait in the car until the other guy left. The other guy came over and I took him into my tool shed.  He was a bigger bear guy with a small dick. I sucked it hard, turned around and bent over my bikes while we easily shoved it in. He fucked me for about a minute and came. He left and I went to the house to find that the other guy was there waiting. He apparently didn’t get my message about waiting in his car.  I brought him inside.  He was a big Latino bear with an even smaller cock.  Again, I sucked him hard and bent over the couch.  I could barely feel him but he fucked me and came in under a minute. He left and a third bear arrived a few minutes later. He was normally a cumdump bottom but wanted to breed my ass.  He has a profile on BBRT and has “ask me” as status so he’s likely poz (I’ll ask him at some point).  I met him in my shed and sucked his small dick hard and again bent over my bikes.  At least I could feel him. He loved feeling the two other loads and came in about 30 seconds.  I was hoping to find a 4th guy with a big cock to stretch my hole but alas I only got 3 loads. As my wife was driving home, I pushed out the loads into my hand and jacked off to the video I made of the maybe poz bear breeding my ass. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

My last breeding was about 4 months ago at a mans house that I met on Scruff. He told me to come over and walk in his basement from the garage. I walked in and he was sitting in a chair naked from the waist down. I immediately went to my knees in front of him and swallowed his cock to his balls and proceeded to suck his cock and balls. He guided my head with his hands on the back of my head and told me what a good cock sucker I was. After sucking him for about 10 min he told me he wanted to fuck my ass. My immediate response was Yes Sir!  He got up from the chair and told me to kneel in the chair facing the back and put my ass in the air. He grabbed some lube from the table rubbed some on his cock and some on my hole then shoved his cock balls deep in me. I moaned cause I love the feeling of having a mans cock in me as he moaned how nice my ass felt. He then fucked me hard for about 10 min and then asked me where he could cum. I told him his choice, my mouth, on my ass, or in me. He chose to continue fucking me til he shoved his cock as far in me as he could and bred my ass with his two day load of cum. Have talked to him a few times since and when we can he plans on using my ass again as his cumdump. I can’t wait 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Had a very slim short Filipino twink over on lunch break. He sucked me for a few minutes the climbed on and rode my thick dick raw like a champ. Could see his stomach bulging as my I bottomed out in him.  Seeded him through his 2nd ring then had to kick him out so I could get back to work.

Because Texas is so stupid, everything's been on lock down again.

Last load was a New Years Eve house party that very quickly turned into an orgy.  Had sex with 6 different men, 4 wore condoms, but 2 took me for all it was worth.  Went home with one of them and got 2 more good loads into me before we fell asleep around at around 5 am.   At least got one great night in before everything locked down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1