Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just took a homeless guys load in an alley. black guy that has recently become a semi regular. but in a different alley this time. he saw me a few blocks away from normal and told me "I know another spot closeby.lets go quick so I can put my nut in your pussy" on the way he asked "how many loads you get dumped in that sweet pussy today girl?" I said "8 loads daddy"(6 apt pump n dumps, 1 in a park, 1 in a mcdonalds restroom. he said all from different guys?" I said yes and he said "I knew it girl. you fuckin nasty.you're the only fuckboy I know that actually smells like cum" he took his time once he got me to strip off my tank top and bootie shorts but it took him less than 5 minutes to blow his load in me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I just took a homeless guys load in an alley. black guy that has recently become a semi regular. but in a different alley this time. he saw me a few blocks away from normal and told me "I know another spot closeby.lets go quick so I can put my nut in your pussy" on the way he asked "how many loads you get dumped in that sweet pussy today girl?" I said "8 loads daddy"(6 apt pump n dumps, 1 in a park, 1 in a mcdonalds restroom. he said all from different guys?" I said yes and he said "I knew it girl. you fuckin nasty.you're the only fuckboy I know that actually smells like cum" he took his time once he got me to strip off my tank top and bootie shorts but it took him less than 5 minutes to blow his load in me.

Your a nice cumwhore taking all the aidsloads you can get wish i was there so we could be together taking all those loads  

• Like 1

I hooked up with my cousin this week. We hooked up twice before the lockdown happened, and we finally got to see each other again on Wednesday. I had the house to myself so I invited him over to hang out and see where things would go.

When he showed up there was no denying what we both wanted so we sat on the bed and kissed, then we got undressed and I asked him to fuck me with no lube. He was rock hard so I laid down with my legs pulled back. My hole opened right up for him and he couldn't believe how easy it was to slip into my ass. We kissed and talked while he was resting inside me, then he finally started thrusting and it was intense. He bred me pretty fast so we took a break and I ate his butthole out. When we went for round two he lasted way longer and we were both satisfied when he came.

We're making plans to see each other again this week and I'm hoping we make it a regular thing from now on.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m in Ptown now.  Yesterday evening I was fucked by:

1. My partner fucked me;

2. a talkative daddy top;

3. an average bod Italian and Latino;

4. Thick muscle daddy;

5&6. A latin/white couple took turns on me. 

I was nailed so good, I didn’t skipped the dick dock and went home haha 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

After falling off the quarantine wagon a couple of times, I went six weeks without sex.  On Thursday I started chatting with a cum dump on bbrts who was planning on hosting at a local hook-up hotel.  He let me know when he was checked-in and I drove to his hotel.  His door was shut and locked so I tapped on the door.  A big dude opened the door and passed me on his way out.  The cum dump was in a jockstrap on his back on a bed. I asked him how many loads he had taken: 2 guys in 30 minutes.  I took my mask off and started felching the two loads out of his ass.  It had been so long since I ate cum out of an ass and it was like honey to me.

Eating ass always makes me hard and my pierced cock was stiff as steel.  I put the head to the cum dump's hole and pushed it in.  He hadn't taken a Prince Albert before and freaked a bit and told me to put on some lube.  I did and pushed into him, this time balls deep.  I could feel the warm cum from the other guys in the cum dump and fucked him for about 15 minutes.  "Do you want me to knock you up with my poz load?" I asked.  He got excited and begged for me to breed him, so I did.  He locked his legs around me so he could get every drop of my load.  I pulled out and he jumped off the bed and got on his knees and cleaned the cum off my cock. 

It was a good fuck.  I probably won't be able to quarantine for so long again.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Guest dad2bttm20

I just got the best fucking and breeding of my life. I hooked up with a very sexy daddy who fucked me silly. He opened me up good and dumped a huge load in  my gaped hole. After a much needed break he ff me properly. I didn't even get to blow my load. See the results:

20200712_232441_resize_87.jpg

Last night I got up some dirty, cruisy public toilet near my place. It's big and always a few guy there. 

Got naked and Took 5 loads and drank 5 loads of piss. 

Walking home I spotted some random guy at the park jerking off so I stripped off an took his load too. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Just after 10pm Sunday evening I had a horny 23 yr old bi lad come over for a Pump n Dump.  He was a tall stocky hairy lad with a very fat 8.5” uncut dick. He got to work on my arse straight away, I was on all fours & he shoved 2 fingers of lube in my cunthole then rammed his fat dick in me balls deep making me gasp and squirm a bit, he then forced me down flat on my font & punned me down as he raided my cunt hole hard. He plowed me for about 15 minutes before he bred his big juicy load in my, his dick pumped hard and fast inside me & his cum started leaking out of my cunt as he pulled out. He then pulled his jeans up & left.  

Abou an hour later I had a Turkish Uber driver come over to fuck me.  He was very sexy, about 5,10” tall, fit hairy body and thick veiny 9” cut cock.   We came up to the bedroom & got naked, he pulled me in for a kiss with one hand and the other slid down to my arse and started fingering my cunthole. He got very tme on and got me on the bed on my back, he spread my legs and rubbed his big bell end on my whole then slowly pushed it in.   He felt so good inside me fucking hard & deep,  he fucked me on my back for about 20 minutes then got on the bed with me & got me on my side do he could fuck me from behind.  He was fucking me so good then his hand slid up from my belly to my nipples which we wired to my arse & started playing with them!  My moaning got louder as the waves of pleasure flowed through my cunthole intensifying with every thrust! I begged him fuck me harder & he obliged, within seconds I felt the pleasure rapidly intensify “ Fuck you’re gunna make me cum’” I roared. He fucked me even hard saying “ yeah slut cum for daddy”  he then said he was getting close too!!  As i was telling him to cum in my cunthole I had a massive orgasm!! Roaring with ecstasy, legs trembling & cunthole spasming on his big dick.  He shouted I’m cumming! and I felt his dick pulsing inside me & his warm cum filling me up!  As he held me tightly & thrust in me hard my dick started squirting thick wads of cum as i orgasmed again.  When he pulled his dick out he scooped up  some of his cum in his hand & gave it to me to eat, I devoured it and sucked his dick clean. He then got dressed & left. 

I went back online & had got a few msg from a horny black guy who was working a few miles away on security night shift & was looking for a fuck when his shift finished at 6am.  32yrs old, 6’5” tall  stocky/muscular build & very thick 11” uncut dick to demolish my cunthole with!  He got here at 6:20am and his dick was hard & trying to bust out of his trousers! We got naked & on the bed, I wanted to suck him but only managed his massive bell end.  He went down to eat my sloppy hole & he had me moaning so loud! His tongue was so deep in me it felt amazing! 
I thought it was going to take a while to get his monster dick in me but it seemed my arse wanted it in me as much as I did, on the third attempt he had his bell end pushing gently against my hole! I was aching to have him in me, I started playing with my nipples and suddenly I felt my hole opening up, he started easing it in & it kept opening!  When he started fucking me I was on my nipples again & the sensation was so intense I was growling with extreme pleasure. He was here for 3 hours most of which is an orgasmic haze! After my first orgasm with him it was just a constant flow of multiple orgasms & sensory overload. My body is still tingling & my legs are still slightly trembling too & It feels like he’s still inside me.🤤

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Went to a white poz cub daddy yesterday, he banged me for an hour and continued to fuck for a while after ejaculated.

Had a Latino guy in his late 20s over later at night . He ate my ass like a bag of chips , pounded me senselessly after and dumped a huge load.

Traveled to a furry white bear daddy right after with the load in me. He had a limpy dick and came a minute after. Worst sex ever.😂

My hole feels a little numb recently, wonder if I should slow down.

• Like 1

Saturday night/Sunday morning, had smoked and drank with my cousin earlier in the day met a friend of hers, we hit it off and ended sucked and swallowed him in the bathroom, that got me super horny especially after he got cold feet about fucking cuz he had a GF🙄.  Got way fucked up and went to bad late knowing I had to be up early for work.  "Straight" top that uses me as his hole, started blowing up my phone round midnight  He called like 4 times and it finally woke me up.  I told him not tonight (I already knew I was going smh), he told me was super horny, I could stay the night, he was lonely cause his GF was out of town, he missed me blah blah blah (He says the same thing all the time, and I keep falling for it knowing the end result lol).  I got up threw on sum shorts and a tank top, drove like 45 mins away.  Asked me if I wanted sumthing to drink or Smoke.  He was already blazing so I hit, and i took a drink while he went to bathroom.  He came back ass naked, his dyck headed 4 my mouth, and started throat fucking me b4 I could actually start sucking lol.  He started acting like his asshole self (actually luv it) and told me i knew what to do (which meant get naked and get in position).  I was barely undressed b4 he pushed me down and started fucking me (he always uses very lil lube or spit, i dunno what he used, still hurt he's thck af), dude is never gentle.  It took me a minute to get use too it.  He beat the shit out my pussy, only the second time he put me on my back and put me in missionary had me grab my legs started pounding.  Was  so ready to tap lol.  He eventually flipped my back over, and ended up nutting in me.  He layed up on me for about 10 mins then got and before he went to the bathroom said his girl called and said she was coming back early and be home soon and i needed to go (meaning when I come out the bathroom you need to be gone).  got my shorts and tank back on and left.  By the time I got back home it was almost 4am and I had to be to work by 8.  I woke up still hung over, no shower, leaking. lol I went to work like such a hoe, couldn't focus, ass was throabing, wanted to go to sleep.  The guy is a asshole, but is dyck is bomb and can't resist this type of asshole/Dom Top.  He uses as a dump every time.  He always reminds me I'm hoe/hole

• Like 3

Visiting another city and was bred by a short muscular Asian guy 2 hours ago in my hotel room in a Grindr hookup. Nice body and passionate which made up for his cock being smaller than it had seemed in his profile. While he was fucking me he was very complimentary about how good my ass felt. He made a curious comment about how good it was to be able to push his cock all the way in which I didn’t really understand. Took a good load. 

had a guy who's fucked me a few times get me to meet him and a couple buddies in a park last night so they could fuck me and watch me take loads from other guys. he got me to show up wearing just bootie shorts. when I got to the park he texted me from across it to take off my shorts n walk to where he was waiting so I did even though there were a few random people around.when I got to him he was standing with 5 other guys! a couple of them were jerking each other off. I just walked right up to them n got on my knees n started sucking one of them. my daddy who got me there got me to give him my shorts n said "you don't need these. I will give them back to you when you're done" and they just started using my holes. a few guys left a couple new guys showed up.guys were sucking each other but I was the only one naked n the only one getting fucked.none of the guys talked to me at all except to tell me to suck it harder or get me in a different position to fuck me.(mostly bent over against a big tree and on a picnic bench doggystyle and on my back on the table).i think most of them fucked me.some nice cocks. I loved hearing them talk about me, how great my hole is and what a slut I am. my daddy  was telling them I'm a tranny whore and that I take bathhouse loads on the regular and was telling guys to spit in my face as well as doing it himself.(not mist little spits, hocking huge thick spit wads right in my face and calling me "you fucking whore" at one point he actually left with my shorts for about 15 minutes and said "I will be right back.just keep fucking it"I was there for like 3 hours and was treated like trash the entire time. just like I like it. but one of the best parts is when they all just kinda decided to piss on me.one guy started pissing all over my back then another guy pissed on my face head while I was getting fucked doggy on the ground.so a couple more guys did.daddy got me to lay on my back in the piss and jack off then tell him when I was ready to cum so he could piss all over me while I shot my load.  then he got me to smear my own cum on my face .the last thing he did was pull my legs over his shoulders and fuck me in the piss soaked dirt while spitting in my face. when I stood up he said "you're filthy. you're literally a dirty whore now, walk home like that. well you can put your shorts on AFTER you leave the park. wait till you are fully out of the park to put them on. keep that dirty cum on your face."then spit one more time in the middle of my face. then him n the last couple guys left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m laying here sore and sloppy while I look at the bbc that just bred me! We met on Grindr and planned to meet! I never seen his dick until I walked in to him laying back and wow my jaw dropped! He was atleast 10”, cut, big balls and shaved smooth! I grabbed it and began to suck and squeeze the base to work his precum out and it was tons! When he asked me to lay back and grab my ankles I did while he ate my hole so good! When he lubed me up I remember him slapping my hole with his dick then pushing the head in! I remember him slow stroking inch by inch! When he finally got in I could feel him start to fuck hard! I remember his face when he said he was bout to get me pregnant! I remember the hot wet slosh while his load was shooting in me! When he finished he pushed balls deep and left it deep! When he finally pulled out he went back and began to eat my bred hole and I loved it!

• Like 5