Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 7/27/2020 at 8:41 AM, BB4fking said:

Went to my local cruise club on Sunday afternoon when they have a naked session where you have to arrive between 2.00 and 2.30pm when the doors are locked and the fun begins (actually the fucking has been on for half an hour by then as guys are at it within minutes of the doors opening). Probably over 50 guys there in the hour I stayed. Naked bodies packed the corridors, dark rooms, slings. I got fucked about 6 times and took 3 loads. To even things up I fucked about 4 guys. I put a bit of ‘Elbow Grease’ in my asshole before I arrived at the club and didn’t need to add any lube while there - once the first guy had bred me I think his cum helped the other cocks to enjoy a slippery ride.

Lateshift is a great Sunday afternoon fuck fest. I love it! 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 7:12 AM, Guest 24collegekid420 said:

My boyfriend older brother is drunk and needed a ride home from his friends house. My boyfriend fell asleep and I picked up his brother. On the way home in the car he kept touching his dick and saying he needs to bust a nut in some pussy. I never wear underwear and my boyfriend and I haven't fucked in so long. As soon as we got home we walked into his room to smoke. Well hi started to undress. I stayed watching his hot Cuban uncut thick dick. He layed in bed naked. I undressed and swallowed his dick. Shot a thick load in my mouth. He was still hard and fucked me violently. We fucked for what felt like two hours. He deposited more cum in my boy pussy hole. I walked into our room kissed my boyfriend and fell asleep fully loaded with my brother in law cumdump in my hole.

20180207_013228.jpg

Great looking hole

Edited by Curiousolderguy
Spelling mistake

In my hometown for the weekend. The stars aligned and a married daddy's wife left town this morning, allowing me to see him for the first time in a couple years. 

He fucked me bareback once before but this time he bred me deep. Hope it's not another few years before he seeds me again.

• Like 1

I’ve been down in Palm Springs for a few weeks and I had an ad up on Doublelist seeking an anon encounter.  There is something about the dry heat that just gets me going.  Generally I don’t get much traction through Doublelist but some guy responded.  He gave me instructions and I headed over to his house.

I went through a side door into his garage.  Mind you, it’s summer in Palm Springs and it was hot as fuck.  There was a shop type fan blowing which helped some.  On the far side of his garage was a nice refurbished muscle car.  Then as he explained, was a workout bench and beside it a small table with a blindfold, some water, lube and poppers.  

I drank some water, stripped down to my running shoes, slipped on the blindfold, grabbed the poppers and assumed the position on the bench.  I’m a popper slut and began hitting it hard.  Reaching down, stroking my cock.  I knew nothing about this guy.  Nothing.  I had to make an effort to not beat off.  A few minutes passed and I kept hitting the poppers.  I heard the door open and my stomach began to erupt with excitement.  I felt the adrenaline kick in.  I was poppered up.  I felt his finger explore my exposed hole, then the cool sensation of lube.  He fingered me a bit and then I felt his head push in.  Based on his grunting and mumbling I’m guessing he was late 50s or older.  That’s hot for me.  Love older men. Soon he was balls deep and fucking me raw.  He didn’t last long which was a little disappointing.  Dumped his load, withdrew and left.  Following his instructions I waited til I heard the door close before I pulled the blindfold off.  Shamelessly I beat off and fingered my ass for some seed.  After cumming, cleaning up, I left with cum oozing into my briefs.

• Like 2

just got back from taking 3 guys loads in outdoor cruising spot. got messaged by a guy "hey fuckboy, l fucked your ass in the dirt at the lookout spot a few days ago and you gave me your email address.i'm the guy who fucked you on your back in the dirt just so you would get filthy.l wanna fuck you again. gonna get you naked and spit in your face while I bury my cock in your guts and tell you what a worthless piece of shit you are." when I got there he said hurry up and get naked.take off everything.even your socks n shoes and get on your knees" while I was sucking his cock an old guy came along and jerked himself while he watched me blow the guy. he asked "is that your boy?" the guy said "fuck no. this is just some whore I fucked here the other day.i told him to come back n he did."then he told the guy "I'm sure you can fuck him when I'm done. I watched 3 other guys fuck him a couple days ago. and you don't need a condom either. the bitch takes loads" then stood me up and fucked me bent over a tree. another older guy showed up to watch. the first old guy said "this boy is taking loads" n he said "l know. I've fucked him a few times." the first guy said "watch this" then got me on my back on the dirty ground and put my legs way back and fucked me and began spitting in my face. a lot.so the first old guy bent down and spit in my face a couple times and the other guy hocked up the biggest thickest spit right in my face. while they were telling me I'm a "worthless whore" and a "dirty fuckboy" they spit in my face so much it was soaked. after the guy came in my ass he got up off me and the third guy said "lay there slut" and pissed all over me then got the original's guy to piss on me. he said "this faggot lives to be a toilet" the other guy tried to piss on me but couldn't .the third guy stood me up and fucked a load into me bent over against a tree, with spit all over my face and piss all over me. no huge cocks or even good looking guys but 3 men who know how to treat a faggot like a dirty whore.

It had been a while since I had gotten a load.  So instead of inviting guys over to my house to fuck me in my pool shed ( a good idea but people notice a stream of cars and guys going into your back yard) I decided to take my show on the road.  

My second car is a minivan that I use to haul around electronics equipment.  I had emptied it out and put in a futon cushion and then drove myself down to a park near the river. 
I got undressed and into the back of my van and then put up ads everywhere.  And then I waited.  
For a while.  
I was naked in my van by 8pm and by 10, I didn’t think anyone was going to come.  I had nodded off in my van when the door slid open waking me up.  Two guys climbed in the back of my van and closed the door behind them.  They didn’t wait or say anything.  One just whipped out his dick and shoved it in my mouth.  The other started stroking himself.  
The cock in my mouth was not gentle.  He fucked my throat raw.  I gagged multiple times but he didn’t seem to care.  Every time I gagged he shoved it in harder and told me that I better do a good job because the only lube I was getting was what ever I put on his dick with my throat.
After a solid ten minutes of throat fucking me I was flipped around and the throat fucked slammed himself into me all at once.  
I saw stars.  My asshole felt like he had split me in two.  But he didn’t care and just started to fuck me.  It burned for a minute and then the that fucking hot drag on my hole started to feel so good that I was whimpering.  At that point I couldn’t tell if it was from pain, pleasure, or just the basic shock of getting fucked so rough.  After about 15 minutes, the fucker started to grunt and then I could feel him pulsing in me.  He came for two minutes and I could feel every hurt spurt coating me from the inside.  
When he was done he pulled out of me fast leaving me gasping.  
At the point I was trying to catch my breath when I felt the other guys hands on my ankles.  I had totally forgotten about him and I really didn’t want to get fucked again but he dragged me towards him.  He lifted my legs and licked my hole and then he told the other guy to get out.  
I thought he wanted privacy but when the other guy got out he left the door open and the second dude got out of the van too and dragged me with him.  He forced me out into parks parking lot completely naked and closed my van door.  They had an explorer next to my van and the other guy had already gotten in.  The second guy opened the back door and told me to get in.  
I hesitated because I wasn’t expecting this kind of scene, which is stupid considering the type of situation I had set up.  The guy must of noticed and grabbed me and pushed me into the back.  
They drove off and I started to panic.  I had just been so rough fucked that my hole was still throbbing and now I was naked in the back seat of stranger’s car naked being taken God knows where.  
I was an idiot.  
We drove for a short distance before we pulled into a driveway and into a garage.  I was dragged out of the car and basically carried into bedroom and thrown on the bed where the second guy jumped on me and started to touch me.  Everywhere.  He invaded my mouth, my hole, every orifice I had open his fingers went.  I was still freaked out but I was suddenly so turned on.  The guy started to make out with me and then made me dick rock hard.  I almost never get kissed.  Fucked yes but no one ever kisses me.  We made out until I suddenly felt something cold and smooth at my hole.  I looked down to see the other guy that had rough fucked me inserting the mouth of a tequila bottle in my ass.  Suddenly my knees were at my ears and I had tequila pouring into my guys from my asshole.  The other guy continued to make out with me as this was happening and after a while I could feel a very drunk haze come over me.  
According to the videos those guys made of that night they proceeded to fuck me in every position imaginable.  I don’t remember much about it.  But the videos are proof that a took a very hard fucking that night.  
I woke up in my van.  
They had dropped me back off but hadn’t bothered to lock the doors for me.  
I woke up with someone new, their cock pulsing in me as they unloaded.  
As that guy pulled out of me a mess a cum and what smelled like alcohol seeped out of me.  
When the guy got out, I pulled on some shorts and drove myself home.  My ass was very sore. 
I jumped in the shower and when I got out I checked my mail and saw the videos of me getting fucked by the two guys in my email.  They also invited me over for another round sometime.  
I am going to have to think about it.  Or at least let my hole heal up first.  

• Like 2

just now. Two loads from a sweet 20 year old Hispanic muscle boy, He apologized that He only had two loads in Him, what a babe. i was only the second guy He's ever fucked and i had to explain to Him about clean out, but He waited for me and did an anonymous walk in with me.  His loads are deep inside making my gut growl, they must of been big loads because they are trying to get out... not chance of that happening, He's gonna be a part of me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was married to a woman and had just experienced my first gay sex just before the lockdown. Two months in I felt stir crazy and super horny. 

Saturday night I logged into a hookup site, meet a guy, texted through a Google voice number. I told him my situation and said he could fuck me out back. He said he was in and I gave him my address. He was black, 5'9", average build with a 7" cock.

He texted me when he arrived and I came out back in basketball shorts and no underwear. I pulled them down and grabbed the fence. He popped the top on some lube and got his dick slick. Then he slid inside of me in one move and started fucking me. I was unfortunately distracted worrying about getting caught but it was still hot. 

He pumped my ass and announced he was going to cum. He pushed all the way in and filled me with semen.

I pulled my shorts up and went back inside.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Had a beefy masculine Black top over via Sniffies. He is attractive, tho his dick was average. He fucked me hard in doggy position and came within 5 minutes. But he was still semi hard, so we cuddled for a bit for him to rest before the second round. I sucked his dick hard and sat on it for a while. We then switched to missionary, I was admiring his firm shoulder and playing with his beard as he was working on my ass. After a good 15 minutes, he turned me around and fucked me in doggy until he came. He said he would recommend me to some of his Black top friends.

The second guy was a young Latino I met two weeks ago. I sucked him at the Laundry room of my apartment, and we began to fuck at the stairwells. After a few minutes, we proceeded to my apartment. He first had me on all four on my living room's coffee table. Eventually we moved to my room, he fucked me in doggy on the floor. Finally, he carried me to my bed, taking his time to fuck me in missionary till he ejaculated.

• Like 3

I had a great Saturday night at the sex club darkroom.  Lost count of how many loads got pumped in my willing cunt but it was at least 11.  Didn’t even see who they were which made it even hotter!  I so love letting guys use my slut ass as a cumdump and filling me with cum.

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

I met a guy online, while on an extended vacation. I told him I was going to be headed back home shortly, and that we should meet up at a motel, on my way back.  He thought that was cool, so we exchanged phone numbers, and I told him I would text, once I got to the motel. 

I got into my usual gear ( Jockstrap, socks, running cap & blindfold) texted the guy I met online, that I was at the Motel. I proceeded to get poppered up, drank some wine, and waited, prone on the bed. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I heard the door open and he entered, then he started stroking my ass and legs with his hand, then proceeded to get undressed. I felt him start to rim me out, which was off the charts, then I felt the usual pressure of penetration. I took another hit off the poppers to loosen up; he had a very long cock, yet not a lot of girth, so it slid right in, yet very big, as long as I could take, he then blew a good load deep, on the final thrust. 🤩

Guest CuriousDallas

Hooked up earlier with the guy who cuts our lawn and swapped loads with him as my mom was away. While it was super-satisfying it left me just as horny and wanting more loads. I'm now in one of those cycles where if I was in Dallas and pre-Covid I'd be hanging at the gym taking loads in the shower or hang out at the Home Depot bathroom and see who's looking. But since I'm back at my parents I have to hit up guys I'm playing with regular. Thankfully one was horny and looking and didn't mind my ass was already loaded. He didn't mind I wasn't looking to fuck as I was pretty much spent already. I quickly drove over to his home, ditched my shorts and let him bust two loads in me raw. He was super turned on that I'd already been fucked and was calling me a slut and a whore as he pounded me. By the time he was done I was so worked up by the sex talk I was ready to fuck him. He was down and now the tables were turned with me calling him a whore and a slut to which he agreed as he begged for my load. The deed done I told him I had to go before my mom got back, which always makes me feel like I'm some kind of kid. He laughed and thanked me as he was horny and hadn't had any luck on Grindr yet. I left telling him we should hook up again before the week was up and said he'd text me when he was free. I figured he hooked up with other guys but found it hot he was doing anon hookups off Grindr. My hunch is he's probably going for it bare too and once I was back in my truck I went to find his profile but no mention of bare, but no mention of wanting it safe either. Hot to know he's a slut like me.

Last Sunday was my sluttiest day in a long while.

In the afternoon I had an athletic black top over via Sniffies. He was driving home from a weekend trip in Tahoe and in need to release his load. We had very intimated sex, with me enjoying his warm, curved BBC in my cunt. He came after a good thirty minutes. I had to take a nap to recover from the action.

When I woke up, an Asian beefy dad from bbrt wanted to hook up. I have him over at 10pm, while a hung short white boy I've played with messaged me when Asian dad is on his way. They both wanted threesome, so hung white boy joined us. White boy wore a condom, but he did thrust me hard. I was in position for doggy and he half-stood as he fucked. Before they left, Asian daddy told me that I did have two loads in me, as he actually came twice.

Around 3 am a younger , average but tall black guy messaged me on Sniffies. I remembered we've talked on Grindr that he was homeless, but now he lives in a SRO. His place was really messy and dirty, but strangely put me in place to really relax my asshole. I feel like a worthless whore and he just kept pounding me like a toy, after eating my loaded ass. He came in 10 minutes, and immediately asked for a second round. We fucked in missionary for another five minutes.

On my Lyft home, there was a 25 years old Asian student messaged me on Grindr. He heard of my night and was super turned on. I sent him my address. To my surprise, he was there before I got home. We fucked on my unmade bed, he insisted of wearing a condom at first . However, he wanted to try poppers- and gladly have his condom removed once he had a hit. He pounded me real hard with his rock hard ,5.5 inch dick with a good width. "You want my cum?" I said, "yes sir!". He ejaculated and that was my last load of the night.

When I was cleaning out in the bathroom, the water in the toilet was turned chalky white from the loads I've taken. My ass was so wet that it sounded like pissing when I squirted out the cum. Went to bed feeling like a good cumdump.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

This guy msgd me for a first time meet/session Nov 19 no pics said he was 100% top on PreP didn’t do drugs sometimes poppers same as his mates also me he seemed to be very experienced. We were both on PreP and had regular STD checks.

I was ordered be clean where mattered. I Arrived 8pm large single storey pad in worn jeans commando, shaved smooth from neck down, door opened he’s 6’ tall well built only a leather apron on to call him BOSS. He turned me round thrust his hand down my jeans feeling my balls my shaft was soon stiff as he teased it. In seconds he had my jeans, shirt off am naked turned me to him placed his hands on each of my butt cheeks kneading them with his fingers fondling my tight mancunt for a good few minutes. My back arched, hole clenched and released, butt writhing from the joy.  Before I knew it am turned bent over he thrust his face between my cheeks his tongue full of saliva slowly forcing it in my mancunt opening me he was then feasting/lapping his tongue couldn’t get enough of it. My mancunt was in heaven me saying more more. My shaft was bouncing.

He twisted me round dropped his Apron his shaft & balls amazing, hairless, hard thick with a large cut head.   I gripped his shaft in my hand, bringing it to my mouth to worship it. I loved how it felt between my lips, sliding over my tongue as it filled back of my throat. He slowly thrust it in and out then faster for some time. Grabbed me into his bedroom I was thrown on bed him demanding my ass cheeks in the air. The side wall was mirrored wardrobes I could see us.  He grabs my nipples he has nipple rings holding me close he gently slides his raw cock in my now well moist smooth hole. The pressure of his meat splitting my cheeks apart as it presses deep against my prostate the feeling of ecstasy as his bursting shaft thrusting slowly in and out, then faster for a long time heavy balls slapping against my butt.  Boss made a loud gasp he’s ejaculating my hole is jumping he’s emptying his cum filling me.  My shaft was so hard bursting with pre cum he turned me over placed it between his lips gave me head emptied me then kissed me we exchanged my cum snowballing. He kept my cum then I’m ordered ass cheeks in the air on my elbows his tongue enters my mancunt empties my cum in me.

What a session my mancunt couldn’t wait for the next. He told me to shower use ensuite the overhead shower had a side attachment with Long Soft Silicone Shower Head Douche I used it completely clean again.

Back in his bedroom there was a full chain harness with an open V for your cock balls & Butt, a T shirt & Addicted low cut boxers. I dressed went into Lounge BOSS is wearing Leather chaps, a steel studded jock removable pouch tight short singlet with Leather bicep straps.

I joined Boss in the Lounge there was orgy porn on large screened TV.  He poured wine there was box of Cialis (Type of Viagra) on coffee table said they work within the hour I took one. BOSS asking about my sexual exploits/needs,  probing what I was into. He responded with his. He mentioned had I experienced BDSM Master & Slave CBT being paddled WS, restraints etc., said when younger enjoyed being used in Berlin and Amsterdam playrooms. A few years ago used many times in Master & Slave sessions. We both were not into brown blood or heavy pain he said neither were his mates. Boss clearly dominant was into everything else. My shaft was hardening knowing I was in for another session. BOSS left room to make a call.

We drank  chatted watched the porno about an hr passed the doorbell rang. Boss came back in room with two mates both about 5’10 who had bags one older guy in his mid 60’s well built the other slightly younger guy both in Leather Jeans and Biker Jackets. Coats off younger was v muscular thick thighs and great arms wearing v tight leather 501 jeans black singlet Great Pecs I could see his nipple rings thru it. Older guy had black leather bar vest huge nipples with ball magnets they both held bags. They joined us sat had beers I was ordered to call them both Sir.  I responded YES SIR.

They quickly got on to what they were into their list was also endless last item M & S BDSM demanded to know if I had been used as a slave replied YES SIR few years ago. They disappeared with bags.

Boss demands I take off boxers and T shirt Boss passes me a steel cock ring with a small ring on top it must be in line with my cock I put it on. Boss sprays my hard cock now you will not cum until we demand!

They returned ordered me to stand turn round they said I had a very good ass it is gonna be greatly used. They both holding a nozzled bottle about 100ml of lube one SIR is wearing chaps a huge steel cock ring his cock is thick and long uncut with a large PA. other is in just a leather pouched jock and a Black Leather bar vest.  Boss removes his Jock pouch he now has a steel cocking and a PA. 

Next I’m led into this room wall on the left, ceiling and wall facing me are all mirrored in front of wall facing me are a line up of Cage in LH corner, Leather sling with stirrups, Fuck Bench, Black Leather sheeted  bed, BDSM/Spanking Bench, on RHS wall St Andrews X a wooden set of stocks and shelving. Centre of room an electric dildo fuck machine video cameras are in the ceiling plus 2 on tripods. A Clothes rack full of Leather gear. I’m taken to the shelves WOW leg irons, manacles, stocks, shelves with loads of differing sized toys, collars, a  lead, paddles, speculum, say no more. 

I’m collared, leg irons about 3’ long Boss fits it on me with Leather Cuffs then straddled over the BDSM Spanking Bench with my wrists secured. Verbal degrading abuse started my response to be only Yes No I was in heaven. They introduced me to a small paddle with SLUT indented my butt happily yielded to the soft whacks Master gave me it followed by a larger paddle with SLAVE indented SIR hit harder the warmth of my glowing butt my shaft was heaving.  Boss has the camera is filming. They dropped the sling from ceiling lifted me on it leg irons were hooked on to the chains.  I can see all in the ceiling mirror they took turns entering with tongues exploring my mancunt the feeling was sensational. Each time one took camera filmed it laying on floor between others legs. SIR took his lube squirted some in my mancunt followed with his lubed v long dildo fucking me then MASTER his lube on anal balls finally a long slow session of a rather large vibrating black dildo by BOSS. All the time being filmed up close by one of them laid on floor beneath my Butt plus ceiling cameras & verbal abuse. Boss announced the Lube was their cum freshly thawed Boss had one on the shelf too. I gasped with delight. Next MASTER brings nipple clamps with chain he clamps my nipples then attaches the longer chain to ring atop of my cockring. He pulls the chain my cock jumps my nipples respond harden my cock.   Boss “you been dble fkd boy?” “Only a few times Boss” How about Fisted yes some time ago Boss. He says we’ll see. Next SIR has cum lubed his PA’d shaft entered me slowly pulling the Sling towards him fucking a SIR is laying on floor between his legs filming his shaft & my mancunt. I can see it all in the Ceiling mirror. SIR gets faster then withdraws comes over enters my mouth where I clean his cum off it tastes sweet. A SIR has entered me with his shaft lubed in his cum more aggressive telling me my mancunt won’t forget him I am here to serve be used obey his every wish next I am sucking his shaft taking in his cum I am gagging for more whilst BOSS with his PA Cock lubed with his cum is entering my mancunt he sure knows how to fuck is verbal calling me boy pulls my cock chain my prostrate is in ecstasy cock rock hard no pre cum his cum lubed shaft enters my mouth slides along my tongue deep into my throat I suck his cut head then lick all cum off its length. Boss then fits over his cock a gadget covering it with steel rings. Boss says to other guys we must dble fuck him now. I’m lifted off sling, leg irons removed get on the bed on your back NOW.

Boss lays on the bed drags me on top of him slides his cum lubed hard PA ringed shaft into my moist mancunt I can feel the steel PA & rings he starts a slow rhythm. A sir has the camera he holds my ankles up enters his own cum lubed PA cut cock with a large head they both fuck me slowly (clearly done it together b4) increase the pace faster now caused my hard dick to leak pre-cum. Other guy is videoing it all dble fucking goes on for ever I feel fantastic so sexed up watching it all happen on the ceiling mirror!  Sir pulls away orders me give him head Boss enters my mancunt fucks aggressively the feeling on my prostrate is incredible. Boss gasps emptying his cum load into me I felt its warmth within seconds one Sir follows power pumping me ejaculates seems forever his cock bouncing in my mancunt. They pull me off told elbows down ass in air other SIR fucks me with his long thick cock Gasps out loud has many ejaculations my cunt lips react squeezing every drop.  My ass still up in air one after another their tongues had fetched me then taking their cum filled tongues into my hungry mouth we’re snowballing and I’m swallowing. Boss as before gives me amazing blow job returns to my rosebud enters and empties. We lay on the bed Boss says we are pleased with you boy. 

Boss said wld I like to stay go home Monday my experience will be expanded beyond my wildest dreams.  I jumped at it.

I showered cleaned up dressed joined the guys Cognac Coffee waiting xgd names we all said we’re on PreP STD checks had made sex amazing. Boss had known the guys for decades part of a larger group of them. We chatted laughed till late they left about 4am.  Enjoyed their v masculine company made me welcome as an equal.

To be continued..........  Post some pics of some of it no faces later.

Had a fun Sunday found me a skinny chub chaser on a4a. He came by had me pull his hot Latino uncut dik out and get it hard.  He fucked my fat chub hole for a good 30 min pounding it in different positions squeezing my tits pinching my nips and slapping my big ads before depositing his load in my fat hole. Felt good to get this strangers cum in my fat hole.