Drinking piss from a Urinal

So I have a friend that is very kinky and does some extreme sex acts but he has been trying to get me to do what he does and any public rest room he goes in and will clean the urinal and toilets and then puts on at least 2 or 3 of them a note saying broken do not flush. After a hand full of guys use them he goes in and drinks up. I love piss but I dont think I could bring my self to do that. Has anyone else done this or thought about it?

So I went to the store today and decided today would be the day I would try this. Well I waited tell everyone left the restroom and went in. Cock rock hard and I could feel my ass getting wet. I noticed that one urinal wasnt flushed and had some dark piss in it. I started slow and small amounts tell I got into it and started drinking it as fast as I could. It tasted great well before I got done a guy walks in and sees me. Well instead of walk out he picks me up and takes me into the stall and pulls my pants down and eats my ass out. He pulls his dick out and tells me to open my mouth and he pissed in my mouth and I drank all of what I could. Next thing I knew he was ramming his bare cock into my ass hard. After 10 mins he cums deep into my guts and said I am the top yo been talking to on A4A and he is dirty ;). I feel like a dirty little slut I am now. Best feeling ever.

The best way to drink piss from a urinal is to find a bar owner who will put one in that can be hooked up regularly or be drained into a rubber hose on the other side of the wall. And if that guy happens to like bondage and making a guy drink piss, look out cause your going to be drinking a lot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I work at a gym. When I'm in the men's locker room, if a guy is using the urinal I wait and see if he flushes. Once this really good lookin guy used the urinal while I was in there and he didn't flush. The coast was clear so I stuck my head down in the urinal and drank his piss water. That was the first time. Every time I see that guy I want to say to him, "I drank your piss! Thanks!" Fortunately one of the HOTTEST guys in the gym rarely flushes after himself. Recently, I was in the locker room, he used the urinal, didn't flush, and the coast was clear. I couldn't keep my face out of that urinal. I drank every bit of water in it! Whenever I see him I think about his DNA being inside me! lol! I've done it other times, too. Practically anytime I see yellow in there, I dip into it. I tried to turn it off so it wouldn't flush but it won't turn off. Maybe I'll put an out-of-order sign on it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I got into doing this a few years ago but my method is to put a plastic drinking cup in the urinal (usually in bars). I'll hang around outside and see who goes in, follow em in shortly after hoping he is pissing into my plastic cup, then I wait until the coast is clear and drink the lot down while its still warm. I started doing this at first when I was in college, the end cubicle was next to a row of urinals and had a spy hole in side partition so I could see what the guy was like and also see his cock. Have drunk gallons like that.

• Upvote 4