Drinking piss from a Urinal

• 1 month later...
Guest peepee-love

Visited a favorite men's room today to get my fix, only this time I got my fill with a twist! I disabled the auto-flush using black tape placed over its sensor and scooped out the water from the urinal bowl. Then I waited in a stall for a donor. It wasn't long before someone came in to do his busines and as he was urinating, he hawked and spat! oh my God!… When I heard that I thought I would faint with excitement! When he left the bathroom, I quickly locked the door and went straight to the urinal. I almost came that instant when I saw his foamy deep-golden urine in the bowl, and on its rim was a thick wad of yellowish phlegm! I knelt down and slurped the gooey blob from of the porcelain and into my mouth! It actually tasted and felt a bit like melted butter as I rolled it around in my mouth for a moment before swallowing it! Then I dipped a drinking straw deep into the urinal bowl and drank the still-warm and flavorful urine as I masturbated and orgasmed very hard! Yummy!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 7:23 PM, bareboy91 said:

I do this all the time. Stores, rest stops, gyms, parks, wherever I can find a piss filled urinal and some alone time I'll have my face buried in it. Sometimes I just drink it sometimes I scoop it out and soak myself head to toe. 

I do this also.  Great to just scoop it up or lap it up like a dog

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest peepee-love

Hi guys! Good news! Lately there have been some lovely urinal piss drinking videos appearing on the internet. In particular, there’s a fellow who places cups in urinals and then hides in toilet stalls in wait of donors. As soon as a golden gift has been left, he springs into action to collect the cup of piss and retreats back to a stall to drinks it down! I’m so jealous! I orgasm very fast watching him and I wish I had the courage to put a cup in a urinal. Anyway, search “urinal cup piss”. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love nasty restrooms. The smell of piss makes me an automatic pig. I love to slurp in a full urinal, and will often block the automatic flush so it can get concentrated with piss.

I also love to put a cup in the urinal at the local bookstore. They are used to nasty pigs there, so they think nothing of filling a cup up.
Often I will fill a rubber with urinal piss, or piss from a video booth wastebasket and take it home for more play.

I enjoy wearing a full pissy rubber on my clit. The anonymous piss makes my clit nice and soft. I even will wear it under my clothes at work, or sleep with it on.

Piss_Soak.jpg

• Upvote 1

I work in a warehouse with nothing but redneck males and the restroom is always disgusting they piss in the urinal spit in it jack off in it and there's one dude that works there hes mr hardass he occasionally gets tired of the smell in there and makes me (hes convinced im a fag but he keeps his mean comments between us) go clean the restroom recently I took it to a new level and quit using cleaner on the urinal everyday at the end of shift I go tongue clean the urinal without be told it drives me crazy now everytime I go in there the smell gets me rock hard instantly. We have truck drivers that come in and use that urinal thru the day and sometimes I score some fresh drivers piss its sooo hot I almost hope one of em catches me after work licking the urinal and holds my head in there while I beat off 

rps20190514_183839.jpg

rps20190514_184028.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love a nasty poz guy (uncut a plus) to go around to gay bars or clubs and wipe his balls cock ass and jock on all the smelly piss stained urinal rims he can find. Then i get him hard by wiping my pig whore face nose lips and mouth all over his sweaty ripe piss smelly balls, cock ass jock or even feet. If it makes him hard i get nasty and verbal with it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skylar

I love piss.  I often syphon.  Piss from urinal at park.  Baseball parks and fill up as many containers as I can.    I love the smell so much I pour it all over myself and my pillows. 

If it’s fresh or semi fresh I drink it of course. 

Text me please 251-656-7789.    Alex 

I even pay for bottles of piss Morning piss and chem piss.  And sweet smelling pissy stuff 

Please text me guys.   

Edited by Skylar
Typo

I hadn’t thought about it before... but am now!

thats fucking hot and filthy. So nasty. My dick is super hard thinking about it.

I’ve licked toilet seats, bowls and floors and the public urinals at work. But the thought of drinking the hot dirty piss is a great idea.

I’ve got a piss buddy that wants me to piss on him naked in a urinal. He wants to lie on a long metal one in a public toilet. I want to lick him clean afterwards.

• Upvote 1

On 4/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, peepee-love said:

Hi guys! Good news! Lately there have been some lovely urinal piss drinking videos appearing on the internet. In particular, there’s a fellow who places cups in urinals and then hides in toilet stalls in wait of donors. As soon as a golden gift has been left, he springs into action to collect the cup of piss and retreats back to a stall to drinks it down! I’m so jealous! I orgasm very fast watching him and I wish I had the courage to put a cup in a urinal. Anyway, search “urinal cup piss”. 

Links to these vids?

• Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love
5 hours ago, kinkyversatile said:

I’ve got a piss buddy that wants me to piss on him naked in a urinal. He wants to lie on a long metal one in a public toilet. I want to lick him clean afterwards.

Sounds HOT, but wouldn't it feel quite chilly to lie naked on a slab of cold metal? Anyway, you should shower him and make him happy! Be thoughtful and loving before you piss on him by saying something like, "I don't need this anymore; here, enjoy, it's all yours!" You might even show respect by laughing at him as you piss on his face! LOL!!! HOT!!!

Guest Skylar

My number is.  251-656-7789

sypherdin@yahoo.com

All I care about is getting piss.  Sucking piss and smelling piss. 

I love park bathrooms. Becuz. They smell so pissy and guys piss everywhere.  I put cups and containers down near urinals and in them so guys fill them up with beautiful piss. 

It’s so fucking good.   Just the smell or taste of piss makes me cum. 

Guys please text me about piss    I will also pay for piss  pissy towels   And bottles full of piss.     I used to lock bathroom door at school or skate rink and lick suck and scoop as much piss as  I could.  

Please text me guys   I am white  fit   36    

I will respond   To you about piss    I will buy piss   .    I  scoop clean park bathroom urinals into a large cup or container  I drain  as much urinal piss as I can  becuz I am crazy crazy nuts about  the  smell of piss and the taste . 

I want to smell piss everyday   All on me    Another guys piss on me   Smelling  men’s piss all day     Sucking piss drinking piss . 

I need to get fed    I need help with my fetish 

I really love piss and I want it so much. 

I even explain to  guys   I need piss for drug screen tests becuz I don’t want to fail test   So I pay guys to piss in bottles or cups.   It works so well  becuz I get to drink it once I have it  or I get to pour it all over  and enjoy the smell

Text me 251-656-7789

email me. Sypherdin@yahoo.com

leave ne message or voicemail too 

I can pay for piss especially morning piss. Or chem piss.       

I am addicted to piss help   

• 2 years later...