Drinking piss from a Urinal

My first experience with piss was just laying in the bathtub and pissing all over myself. It was pretty intense. Drank some of it and soaked my hair. 

I’ve never been able to bring myself to play with another man. I have given a BJ to a guy who works in a warehouse. He’s often alone late afternoons and one day he asked if I would drink his piss. I told him I was curious about WS but wasn’t ready. 

He asked if I would clean his toilet. It took me a minute to figure out what he meant. He led me into the men’s washroom which was a single toilet. There was piss all over the seat some of it dried stains and other still wet.  He lifted the seat to show me an equally stained rim. 

With a little encouragement I found myself in my knees licking salty urine from this piss stained toilet. I loved it. I was secretly hoping he would piss on me but he respected my boundaries which was cool. 

I’m still a piss Virgin but that was a great way for me to move forward with WS. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/18/2021 at 9:12 PM, NastyRawBottom said:

This is definitely something worth trying. I love being pushed to my limits.

I love piss and would totally be okay drinking random Men’s piss. A lot of Men spit into urinals too, which is hot too. A lot of Men tell me I’m a urinal anyway, might as well  do the job whenever I can. 

My ideal scenario would look more like the image attached. 😋

AF7421EB-B400-4CE8-951E-5521C27B940A.jpeg

Hot 👄 

• Like 2

When I was younger I would have this dom on kik that would send me to gas station bathrooms and make me clean the dried piss off the toilet seats and floor. I felt like such a nasty whore doing it but it felt so amazing. Wish I had a daddy that would drag me around in public and force me to do it all over again 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Newholeforyou said:

When I was younger I would have this dom on kik that would send me to gas station bathrooms and make me clean the dried piss off the toilet seats and floor. I felt like such a nasty whore doing it but it felt so amazing. Wish I had a daddy that would drag me around in public and force me to do it all over again 

I’ll be that daddy. Where you at

1 hour ago, Newholeforyou said:

Mmm, heard that, I use too go from public toilet to toilet looking for anon cock hairs, take them home, have them in my throat while jerk off, ,  they're probably still tangled in my belly 👄

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2023 at 10:03 PM, Jos4bbc said:

My first experience with piss was just laying in the bathtub and pissing all over myself. It was pretty intense. Drank some of it and soaked my hair. 

I’ve never been able to bring myself to play with another man. I have given a BJ to a guy who works in a warehouse. He’s often alone late afternoons and one day he asked if I would drink his piss. I told him I was curious about WS but wasn’t ready. 

He asked if I would clean his toilet. It took me a minute to figure out what he meant. He led me into the men’s washroom which was a single toilet. There was piss all over the seat some of it dried stains and other still wet.  He lifted the seat to show me an equally stained rim. 

With a little encouragement I found myself in my knees licking salty urine from this piss stained toilet. I loved it. I was secretly hoping he would piss on me but he respected my boundaries which was cool. 

I’m still a piss Virgin but that was a great way for me to move forward with WS. 

You wouldn't drink fresh piss from the tap, but you were OK licking his old, dried piss from the toilet rim? Seems like you've got the cart before the horse. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I was in my 20’s and dating a sub guy who would do anything I told him. I told him I wanted him to start drinking my piss whenever I wanted. We started out with him naked in the bathtub. I started pissing on his body than moved up to his head. I was pissing on his head when he opened his mouth and started catching my piss in his mouth. That’s how WS started with us. Eventually, he just drank from the tap while out and about. If he let any escape, he would be punished. 

One night I had a bit too much to drink and made him bare his ass so I could fuck him, always raw. We were outside, but hidden. I needed to piss before I started fucking him. After I came inside him, I held his hips so I stayed inside him. Than the piss flowed. He came from that experience. 

I made him drink from urinals and toilets before. The clubs were usually packed, so made it difficult for him to sneak a drink from the urinal, so I came up with a solution that had the same mental aspect. On the way to a club or bar, I made him chew several pieces of gum. When we first got to the place, we would go to the bathroom and he would toss his gum into the urinal. When we would get ready to leave, I would take him to the bathroom to retrieve his gum. One club had a riff in the bathroom. I always wanted to make him spend the night lying in it clothed and get soaked. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2013 at 8:55 AM, Guest said:

So I have a friend that is very kinky and does some extreme sex acts but he has been trying to get me to do what he does and any public rest room he goes in and will clean the urinal and toilets and then puts on at least 2 or 3 of them a note saying broken do not flush. After a hand full of guys use them he goes in and drinks up. I love piss but I dont think I could bring my self to do that. Has anyone else done this or thought about it?

God that's insanely fucking hot. New goal to achieve now

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 3:14 PM, Olderkinkybiguy said:

When I was in my 20’s and dating a sub guy who would do anything I told him. I told him I wanted him to start drinking my piss whenever I wanted. We started out with him naked in the bathtub. I started pissing on his body than moved up to his head. I was pissing on his head when he opened his mouth and started catching my piss in his mouth. That’s how WS started with us. Eventually, he just drank from the tap while out and about. If he let any escape, he would be punished. 

One night I had a bit too much to drink and made him bare his ass so I could fuck him, always raw. We were outside, but hidden. I needed to piss before I started fucking him. After I came inside him, I held his hips so I stayed inside him. Than the piss flowed. He came from that experience. 

I made him drink from urinals and toilets before. The clubs were usually packed, so made it difficult for him to sneak a drink from the urinal, so I came up with a solution that had the same mental aspect. On the way to a club or bar, I made him chew several pieces of gum. When we first got to the place, we would go to the bathroom and he would toss his gum into the urinal. When we would get ready to leave, I would take him to the bathroom to retrieve his gum. One club had a riff in the bathroom. I always wanted to make him spend the night lying in it clothed and get soaked. 

That is so fucking hot. You are the kind of daddy I need in my life right now 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...