Drinking piss from a Urinal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would rather be tied up (or told to stay and be a good pissslut) in the public bathroom and as such expand the capacity of the bathroom with one warm, moist urinal next to all the cold ones, taking piss of all men and boys that walk in and that like the idea of a warm, moist urinal.

The ones that do not like the idea are very welcome to frown at me and make disgusted remarks :-P

Edited by TheNaturalWay

Guest peepee-love

I try to be as discreet as possible when I have this brand of sex, making sure that the bathroom is unoccupied and that the door is locked behind me before I start. I enjoy filthy unkept bathrooms the most, and urinals that taper downward to a narrow deep bowl. Finding them not flushed is like finding little pots of gold, and makes me tingle with arousal! As I kneel before them, mesmerized by the sight and scent of their contents, I like feeling the legs of my pants sopping up cold piss off the floor. I love whispering sweet nothings to and kissing urinals, often passionately, and licking up any fresh pee droplets and puddles as well as piss that has dried on their rims. I use a drinking straw to suck out the urine, and get off watching as the piss disappears from the urinal while I drink it and relish its flavor. With one end of the straw in my mouth and the other submerged deep in a pool of urine, my hands are free so that I can masturbate to orgasm! Occasionally during my afterglow moments, I'll slide on my ass on the floor around the urinal to feel cold oily piss residue penetrate my pants and underwear, which makes for a very pleasant and arousing scent afterward.

Guest peepee-love

Has anyone ever been caught drinking from a urinal and you go in trouble or were given a hard time? I'm thinking there must be a flip side to getting caught in the act.

As far as I know, I have never been caught. However, I did have a scare. While at work one day, I consumed a urinal bowl of especially delicious and amber-colored pee whilst on my knees via a drinking straw. A day or two later, I noticed that automatic flushing mechanisms had been installed on all of the urinals there. I immediately became paranoid thinking that the mechanisms were installed specifically because I had been observed on a security camera. However, soon after I noticed that auto-flushing mechanisms were being installed at many urinals everywhere. Despite my relief, I was also disappointed because these mechanisms lessen the likelihood of finding Unflushed urinals to drink from.

Edited by peepee-love

• 4 months later...
Guest PissGuzzlerLA

I've drunk piss directly from urinals at work, at bars, restaurants, sports stores, and public parks. I've also left empty pint glasses and beer bottles in or on top of urinals at bars, then gone back to check for "refills", and have found quite a few pints or bottles that others have refilled on their own and left there for piss pigs to find and enjoy.

• 8 months later...

I do this all the time. Stores, rest stops, gyms, parks, wherever I can find a piss filled urinal and some alone time I'll have my face buried in it. Sometimes I just drink it sometimes I scoop it out and soak myself head to toe. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

To me the thrill of drinking piss is when it comes out warm of the cock, the moment the cock disappears there is no thrill absolutely in that piss.

That piss you may lick might be from a non human too lol

Licking piss of a cat or a dog is absolutely not a turn on.

My rule is: Piss should be taken directly from tap or else no

Guest peepee-love

To me the thrill of drinking piss is when it comes out warm of the cock, the moment the cock disappears there is no thrill absolutely in that piss.

That piss you may lick might be from a non human too lol

Licking piss of a cat or a dog is absolutely not a turn on.

My rule is: Piss should be taken directly from tap or else no

I understand your point of view and I'm with you that sucking a guy as he's pissing is very nice! I love it too.

As for drinking others' urine from public urinals, one of the things that makes it so exciting to me is my perceived perverseness of the act. Most people would think I'm a sick puppy and genuinely suggest I seek help, and I get off on that notion. Also I love the sight, scent, and flavor of urine, and especially when it's deep golden and pooled in a cold porcelain urinal. I love the thrill of not knowing who urinated into it or for how long his urine might have been there. Of course I exercise discretion so as not to offend anyone. if the bathroom door doesn't have a lock, I may only quickly dip my fingers into the urine and lick them. On the other hand, if the door can be locked and I can be private, that's when I let go of my inhibitions. I like kneeling in front of a urinal, gazing at and smelling its little pot of gold. I whisper sweet nothings to the urinal while passionately kissing and licking up any dried urine from its porcelain. then I dip a straw into its pool of urine and drink as I relish the flavor and masturbate to orgasm! Afterward, I like to slide around on my butt on the floor under and around the urinal to sop up and work inno my clothing any piss or oily piss residue left by others, as it makes for a lasting and arousing scent.

• 2 months later...
Guest peepee-love

It is intoxicating just the smell of the urinals.  Let alone walking in on your favorite place with left over piss!  i was curious if any guys have pics of the places they have done this, and able to share….

I love this design of urinals where the bowl itself is narrow and deep. On my knees, drinking urine from them is a pleasure using a straw while leaving both hands free to masturbate to orgasm!