Drinking piss from a Urinal

• 3 weeks later...
I have never done it, but reading the comments makes me wanna try it. I've always wanted a guy or two to piss all over me. Going into public bathrooms gets me horny as fuck.

Have taken piss in restrooms in Chicago, never from urinal. I'd need a glass.

• 3 weeks later...
a few times like around october of last year i was using 2 public restrooms from a public park in st cloud fl.. it was at night around 11pm for some reason i wanted to "clean" the toilet sit that had drops of piss on it, & i did clean it up with my tongue.. :/ i saw some spit/saliva in the urinal (it looked like it) and started putting my fingers in it and rubbing it on my face,lips and cock :) then i did it a few more times the next few weeks.

Have done this a few times. Gets my cock hard every time i see a few drops right on the lip of the urinal/toilet.

True story: My first time drinking from the tap occured at a leather sex party north of Boston. I was sucking a hot, hung guy and after 15 minutes he say I need to go piss. I said "I'll drink your piss right here." I agreed and fed me a massive piss load and I didn't waste a drop.

• Upvote 1

When i serve a Dom skin i do what i'm told and 8 skins trained me to drink from the tap not that i had a choice

with one of their boots on my nutsack and if i didnt swollow fast enough the boot pressed my nuts, didnt take me long to be a professional piss drinker

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=qGGaq-G190-#.U524PSiGd76

The first time I drank from a urinal was when I was cruising the restrooms at GWU... I usually would strip naked there and suck guys off, but this time, the guy wanted to fuck me so I went to the urinal and leaned against the wall... next thing I knew he was shoving my head into the urinal and fucking me bareback (I only fucked safe back then - within a year I got into bugchasing, being converted, and becoming a tinawhore :)

here's a vid of me drinking from a toilet... I had some stranger I met online post it onto his xtube profile (so I can never take it down)

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=qGGaq-G190-#.U524PSiGd76

post-19686-14086435456_thumb.jpg

post-19686-140864354562_thumb.jpg

post-19686-140864354569_thumb.jpg

post-19686-14086435457_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago a guy I was chatting with online was telling me how much he desired piss play and we arranged to meet when he got to town.

For two weeks, i visited several busy and sometimes cruisy restrooms on campus with a jock strap in my pocket. I used it to wipe the front of each urinal and toilet, looking especially for the ones with dried yellow stripes down the front. The crystalized piss smelled sweetly strong.

He loved the trophy I presented him with following our session.

• Upvote 1

I get boned every time I smell piss in the men's room. Never drank from the urinal but want to, especially after reading these posts. I have done anything you can think of with piss except this. I even go to piss parties in Chicago. I leave stinking of piss, tons down my throat, soaked, piss in my ass. I love drinking from the tap. Once a bud of mine into piss asked me to stop over on my way through town and piss all over his bed. He's into sleeping in piss. He's not into drinking piss but knows I love it. I soaked his sheets and he fed me from the tap then gave me a super sized mug full to the top with his piss. I had a two hour drive and drank every drop of his piss on the way and a bunch of my own too. The best driving trip I ever had to take.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

The best way to drink piss from a urinal is to find a bar owner who will put one in that can be hooked up regularly or be drained into a rubber hose on the other side of the wall. And if that guy happens to like bondage and making a guy drink piss, look out cause your going to be drinking a lot.

Sounds hot I wouldn't mind that

Guest rawfunkub

Recently I've been getting into licking urinals.  I find one with piss all over it, and I give it a good lick all around.  Then I go in the stall to jerk off with the taste in my mouth.

Edited by rawfunkub