Best Gay Erotica On Netflix

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just thought I'd start a thread with good gay erotica on Netflix. I've seen a few things on there that were pretty racy.

Sebastiane - It's a gay "art film". All the dialog is in Latin so who knows what they're saying, but there's a fair amount of full-frontal nudity and TONS of near nudity (and rear nudity). If you're having a gay party and want something playing as a visual in the background it's a decent choice. Given that it's in Latin, it's not the sort of movie you sit down and watch end-to-end. It's available via streaming, not just DVD.

Taxi Zum Klo - I LOVE this film. It's German about a Berlin school teacher who gets into some rather hardcore sex. It's available via streaming and DVD.

I hear "Gay Sex In the '70s" is good. I've got it in my DVD queue. Unfortunately it's not available via streaming.

So what films have you guys found on Netflix? When you list your films make sure you mention whether they're available via streaming or just DVD.

Sasha Baron Cohen's "BrunO" has some very funny/strange gay sex scenes. It's available on Netflix streaming.

On Amazon you can also get "Borat" which has one of the funniest rimming scenes ever made. Not every straight guy would let a 350 lb nude hairy bear sit on his face for the sake of a laugh.

On the topic of gay erotica: Otto by Bruce La Bruce comes to mind immediately, which I just saw had been added to Netflix streaming.

To broaden the topic more to gay and lesbian friendly film in general (you can't spent 24-7 jacking off to the television), you might check out Orange is the New Black, which is set in a woman's prison and deals well with lesbian and trans issues. (Obviously, not much gay sex in a women's prison ;p)

• Administrators
Sasha Baron Cohen's "BrunO" has some very funny/strange gay sex scenes.
On the topic of gay erotica: Otto by Bruce La Bruce comes to mind immediately, which I just saw had been added to Netflix streaming.

Added those two to my instant queue. Thanks.

you might check out Orange is the New Black, which is set in a woman's prison and deals well with lesbian and trans issues. (Obviously, not much gay sex in a women's prison ;p)

I've watched that. Other than when the prison guards are fucking the inmates there's not much of what I'm talking about. All in all didn't like that nearly as well as Weeds. Weeds just had a sense of humor that is lacking in Orange. Not sure I'd recommend watching Orange.

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

OMG! You guys gotta watch "Stranger By The Lake" ("L'inconnu Du Lac"). It's on streaming and pretty much 2 hours of gay sex. Well, not quite, but pretty much constant frontal nudity, there's a full-on cum shot at one point, a close-up of a blowjob at another, a rimming scene, plus tons of sex (including fucking) where you don't see full details. And the plot is decent as well.

Edited by rawTOP

I'm looking for a scene I saw on a site. It was two guys who were out partying, and then went back to the one guys place. They were sitting on a couch...and one guy raped the other guy. It was hot. Anyone know what I am talking about?

"Stranger By The Lake" played "art house" cinemas in the U.K. a couple of months ago. It finished playing at my local art house cinema, before I had a chance to see it :(

"Sebastiane" by Derek Jarman is loosely based on the life of Christian martyr St Sebastian ( traditionally depicted with arrows through his torso ). Made with Latin dialogue for historical authenticity ( Roman Empire ). Derek Jarman was an English radical gay artist/film maker/author/gardener - still sadly missed. He died of AIDS. I discovered recently that "Sebastiane" was partly financed by County Down aristocrat and Guinness heir, Sheridan Dufferin, Marquess of Dufferin and Ava. He died of AIDS too. I wonder what traditional Guinness drinkers would have thought of that if they had known at the time the film was made? "Sebastiane" features ( for a few seconds ) one of the largest erections ever broadcast on British mainstream TV.

Love Orange is the New Black. Never been into Lesbo sex, but they make it HOT! The show is smart.

Added those two to my instant queue. Thanks.

I've watched that. Other than when the prison guards are fucking the inmates there's not much of what I'm talking about. All in all didn't like that nearly as well as Weeds. Weeds just had a sense of humor that is lacking in Orange. Not sure I'd recommend watching Orange.

I was at university studying classics when one of the Latin lecturers announced in awed tones that someone had made a film with dialogue entirely in Latin and we really ought to see it, especially as it was being shown at a cinema only a mile or two from the campus. She obviously went to see it before our next class because it was one of those things never spoken of again...

I saw Stranger By The Lake a few months ago, thought it captured gay cruising really well (sleazy, horny, funny, awkward, bit embarrassing, horny again), but I wasn't that keen on the rest of the film, a lot of it (especially some of the dialogue) felt quite clunky and dated (and **SPOILER** turns into Friday the 13th at the end).

The two guys are lovely tho, especially the bloke with the mustache, a sort of unhinged/sexy Tom Selleck/ David Wilkie.

The mate that recommended the film was telling me that the explicit shots between the two main guys were done with body doubles, and the director had originally wanted to show the two characters fucking bareback, but the body doubles refused on grounds of safety (in the workplace?), so the barebacking had to be implied thru the absence of condoms.