Drugged Up, Made Into A Cum Dump, And Converted...

rawTOP

• 1 year later...

Hook up with a guy when I was younger only been with one other person ask if I party told him never did it but wanted to try it out he got me so fucked up and keep me high for days he used and abuse me pimp me out at a theater took me to a friend of his and got gang bang 

• Like 1

I’ve never done meth, but the thought of a booty bump turns me on. I’d love to feel the burn and then feel my hole open up and crave any and all cock.  I want to know how the drug enhances the experience that my already cum hungry pig hole craves.   I already am chasing toxic poz loads and I want to know if that desire increases when high. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 03/05/2010 at 1:33 AM, rawTOP said:

[For the record - be really careful about drug use guys. Drug use can definitely kill you and while a few can manage their drug use, many others can't and you never know which camp you'll be in... Plus, real sluts don't need drugs to be slutty...]

#rawTOP your story has to be brought forward again !!!! 

...and always great to be reminded that A TRUE SLUT DOESNT NEED DRUGS TO BE SLUTTY ... but it turns a slut into an even BBigger slut ... :-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 11:00 AM, Travelbttm said:

I’ve never done meth, but the thought of a booty bump turns me on. I’d love to feel the burn and then feel my hole open up and crave any and all cock.  I want to know how the drug enhances the experience that my already cum hungry pig hole craves.   I already am chasing toxic poz loads and I want to know if that desire increases when high. 

god this is the story of my life! never done drugs but i want to be out of control so i just let whatever happen to me...

• 5 months later...
Guest Poundedloads

Yes. At a sex club was told it was the other white powder lol. They busted a train track out and as soon as it hit me I instantly felt my hole dilating to almost 3” on its own then was told I took super charged loads for 2 hrs in the sling. They also slammed my arm while I was still in bliss from the discovery I was already in love with. Pnp. Poz since 2008 and wanting recharged with a stronger strain.  

C072A1F0-ED72-4709-9BAF-B97F91C46CDE.jpeg

• 7 months later...
On 9/28/2010 at 4:07 PM, want2barebackme said:

Hot story

havent slammed myself "yet" (though i'd love to) but have gotten high enough through snorting and booty bumping that like the original poster all i craved was cock and more cock to the point where i took 17 anon loads in one night from "walk-ins" to my appartment where they found me blindfolded on the bed and ready to receive any and all raw cock. still have no idea who kindly loaded my hole. would have kept going but it was daylight and no one else was around to continue the load count otherwise i would have carried on. for me there's something really hot about being loaded whilst blindfolded, not knowing who booty bumped me then rode my fuckhole i think helps me concentrate on being a better boootom and reinforces the idea of my role as an easy sleazy slutty cumdump fuckhole and i'm all for that :)

post-1258-14086433356_thumb.jpg

Going to the Texas Conference camp ground from May10-12 and really hoping to get spun, fucked and bred all week-end. Also hoping to get in a sling there, legs spread, ass exposed and taking any and all hard bare cocks and loads

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...