Clarence was a 70 year old closet bisexual. He was average looking at about 5' 10" and over 200 lbs. with a full head of gray hair turning white, contacts, clean-shaven and nails that were neither bitten nor dirty. He had sparse body hair and sported a modest cut 5-incher. He had worked white collar jobs with the railroads and airlines and then sold real estate the rest of his working life.

His wife was heavy for a woman but dressed in good taste and was more or less nice to everyone. She was totally clueless about her husband's secret bisexual activities although she was secretly buying jigolos.

I myself was thirty-five year-old normal masculine man of average height and weight of 6' and almost 200, sported a baldspot and receding hairline and close-cropped full beard, wore glasses, had decent body hair, and almost eight cut inches. I worked various blue-collar jobs including mechanic, warehouse, manufacturing, gardening, a train yard, driving trucks, construction, electrical and plumbing all preceded by a short stint swamping on a Leach when I was in college. I fucked my first man as part of a gangbang when I was in trade school and got my first good blowjob, from a fairy, a couple of hours after having my turn up the ass of the punk we men gangbanged. Several asses I fucked bled from my enthusiastic thrusting and one kept begging and whining at me to stop and pull out but I wasnt going to let some asshole violate my manly right to get my rocks off in him.

I was thirty when I got pozzed. It proved that you dont have to be the bottom to get the virus.

Each year was a picnic in the park in July to celebrate Clarence's mother-in-law's birthday. Her children, grandchildren, great grandkids and of course in-laws attended. The year before one of her grandchildren who had worked in a stockbroker's office for over a decade came on to me and I ended up having a good time with his oral talents as well as pozzing him via his talented ass. He was about forty years old to my thirty-four but still loved sex on the dl and cummed from getting fucked. That afternoon I cummed in him him a total of three times, the first time I just lay on my back with my dick up his ass while he straddled me to work magic with his ass muscles to get me off, then he showed off his rimming skills although I had to squat on his face much as he squatted on my dick due to a lack of a rimchair there in the woods surrounding three sides of the park. The second time I fucked him and added my second load to my first in him. That time he had cummed from getting fucked by me. He said that he just about always cummed from getting fucked if the man fucking him turned him on. An hour after lunch he showed off his oral skills and swallowed my third load. He said I was one of the best studs to nut in him in over two years. Almost on schedule he caught the "AIDS flu" which he suffered through and was devestated to learn he had been pozzed. He couldnt prove I was the stud who pozzed him because he had been fucked by five or six other men that weekend. It turned out that most of the other men tested neg and he didnt know I was a carrier due to my healthy appearance.

This year I put it to Clarence. Like the guy from the year before, he wanted to service me as much as possible. Once deep in the woods we found the little clump of trees that afforded a serviceable if cramped 4' x 6' space with a worn piece of plywood to lay on. First thing we did was pick up the plywood and hold it up on edge to clean it off. Fortunately Clarence had an old beach towel which helped to clean it off and then lay it on the wood clean side up. He had also stopped there the night before to stash a rimchair.

I started by standing tall and proud while Clarence knelt before me and unzipped my jeans. I pulled out my prick and balls and then let him begin sucking my cock. He knew what to do, how to service us larger men. He sucked and my cock expanded as he sucked and licked, stimulated by his mouthwork. Soon I was also getting close to cumming. I stood there looking down on the old geezer who was hugging my hips enjoying everything from my week's worth of crotch odors to the taste of my dick sweat and precum. I yanked back to avoid wasting my poz seed in his mouth.

"Ok stud, time for your rimjob." he said and smacked his lips.

He reached into a clump of foliage and pulled out a black plastic trash bag, opened it and took out a rimchir with folding adjustable legs. He set it up and lay on his back as I had but with his knees bent so his head was semi-centered on the towel on the plywood. I set the rimchair over his face, dropped my pants, took the seat of honor and checked for height and position. He must have rimmed someone similar to me because it was just about right. His face fit nicely in my hairy sweaty crack. He kissed my hole and started rimming me. He sucked, licked, kissed and stuck his tongue into my hole. Being a Top the only things that ever been up my ass was a suppository and my doctor's finger and the tips of other ass-kissers' tongues so like the ones before him he got just the tip of his tongue in there. His tongue made my hole feel good not to mention the fact that I was feeling vastly superior to him.

A couple of years before, in a sex club, he had rimmed someone I had just fucked so his whole tongue had gone up there. He never recognized me in the sex club.

After having my ego stroked by Clarence stroking my ass hole with his lips and tongue I was ready to fuck his hole. I stood up, bent-over and he opened his mouth for me to spit in it. I spat in his mouth and picked up the rimchair, set it aside and fondled my dick while he got up. He folded up the rimchair and put it away, then knelt and sucked my dick. He then stripped off his walking shorts and undershorts and lay on his stomach on the towel on the plywood while I greased up my dick. I folded up his pants and set them between his spread knees to pad mine, spat on his asshole and took my place. I lowered my pants to my knees, leaned over, placed one hand on his upper back and used my other hand to guide my dick to his hole.

Once I acquired my target I entered him. His anal virginity was ancient history so he didnt flinch very much and didnt give much more than a little squeak of a yelp as I shoved my dick all the way up his ass until I was laying on his back with my pubes mingling with his ass hairs. Even though he got fucked when he could he was in pain from my size and using just spit for lube. I flexed my dick in him and commenced fucking him. Despite half a century of getting fucked his hole was still a decently tight cunt for my dick, mainly because most men who fucked him were less-endowed than my eight inches. I pondered about the men who had fucked him in the past as well as who had fucked him recently. Even though I'd have preferred to be intact so I could feed cheeze to the "mice", being cut has its advantages which I appreciated more after getting pozzed because it increased my ability to rough-up a rectum to increase the possibility of infecting the asshole with my virus.

I fucked Clarence for maybe fifteen minutes, expediting the fuck, and shot my diseased load deep up his ass. My dick felt really good pulsing with pleasure cumming in his ass as I got my load off up his love tunnel. After hilting myself to shoot off my initial volley I resumed thrusting and pumped my remaining AIDS virus laden semen into his ass and then rested while he whispered about how good a stud I was and that I turned him on so much that he came from getting fucked by me.

I thrust a few more times and pulled out. I stood up, pulled up my pants and helped him get up. He knelt before me and sucked my weapon of a dick clean and kissed it and my balls.

"Man that felt so good. Now I need to piss." I said.

He knew what I wanted and obligingly remained on his knees, sucked my cock back into his mouth and sealed his lips around my shaft. I began urinating, enjoying this final part of my conquest of Clarence, as he gulped my piss. After the last drops of my piss reached his stomach he sucked off of my dick again leaving it clean and dry and kissed it. I put it away and zipped-up while he stood up. He hugged me and put his pants and shoes back on. We didnt kiss, he knew that most of us total Tops dont let bottoms or versatiles kiss us above our belts due to what they do with their mouths.

Clarence hid the rimchair for later pickup and we headed back to the picnic area. The punk I had knocked-up the year before seemed to avoid me. I knew Clarence would likely treat me the same way at the following year's picnic. Not that I cared, there were still plenty of neg assholes in heat for my HIV-shooting meat.

As with the asshole I knocked-up the year before, Clarence caught the flu a couple of weeks later. The only thing that saved him was his being on the husky side to have a reserve to help fight it during the flu but it took him much longer to recover. I heard about it three or four months later when my lover talked to one of his boyhood friends on the phone. He mentioned that Clarence had caught the virus and had infected his wife. Even though erection pills hadnt hit the market yet he was able to get it up, as I had seen the day I fucked him. His wife hadnt liked getting fucked after turning forty but had let him fuck her after he recovered from the flu.

My lover said that if the assholes were so in heat they didnt think before getting fucked they had it cumming.

As with the previous year when I heard the news my dick spontaneously got hard in my pants. Fortunately I was wearing my baggy jeans I had bought half a dozen years before so my lover coundnt see it. A few minutes later I ambled out to the garage where I masturbated in a hidden corner behind a stack of boxes and had a nice cum.

I had knocked-up my lover a night or two after the virus began circulating in me but because he was cheating on me he had no leg to stand on for accusing me of knocking him up. I could have easily said he gave me the virus. We had both been sick with that initial flu and saw the same doctor who put us on a good regimen. Because we both had the same strain we continued barebacking because I preferred to fuck without a condom and he liked my cum in him. Most neg. holes I fucked I spared by letting them suck my cock instead of fucking their asses or I wore a condom but certain negs I fucked got it bareback which gave me really great feeling orgasms because I knew I was infecting them and fucking up their lives as well as plain fucking their asses. I did have a really nice feeling orgasm from a blowjob from one neg. cocksucker because he had rotten teeth and mouth sores which allowed my virus to enter his system.

The next year's picnic saw a slimmer Clarence and the guy I had fucked the year before him had gained back alittle weight. Of course it would take a number of years for the virus to incubate in them and strike them hard and heavy especially if they shirked their meds. My lover and I took our meds religiously and bore the side effects with determination so we remained healthy. Clarence lived to make ninety although he looked weathered and haggard and his wife looked as bad as a street-worn bag-lady. The guy I fucked the year before I fucked Clarence looked a decade or two older than his age and his wife looked like an old lady even though they were just sixty. As with Clarence he had pozzed his wife, not knowing that I had pozzed him. Someone asked me if I ever fucked or pozzed women. He understood when I told him that I did it indirectly via their cheating bisexual bottom or versatile husbands.

A couple of poz studs, one of whom was bisexual, said they got an extra orgasmic thrill by pozzing a bisexual man who would then pass his deadly seed to his wife, girlfriend or other woman the guy would then fuck. Unlike them my extra good feeling cums were strictly from pozzing the assholes I actually fucked and shot my diseased load in or maybe the guy's lover but otherwise most considered it as only collateral damage.

The character we'd consider the "hero" of this story had the same excellent feeling orgasms regardless of the sexuality or marital status of the bottoms he pozzed.

Edited by Tailgunner