calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

what do you boys think about calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or a pussy? Personally it turns me on, because when I'm using a hole, I like to tell my bottom that I own his pussy. It plays into the whole domination thing.

To me, a good bareback breeding session is all about the top or tops using the bottom for pleasure, and putting the bottom in his place. I think a good bareback bottom gets off on being dominated, and used.

I'm a really verbal top, and I like to tell my bottom that own his pussy, and make him beg for my cum in his cunt. I think calling it a cunt or a pussy is hot because it pushes the edge of the bottom's submission, and role as nothing more than a hole for cum.

But I know some guys aren't into that and think the association with the word cunt or pussy is a turn off.

What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

guys do not have a pussy... chicks do. there is nothing more of turn off then a hot top fucking my arse deep and hard then him referring to my man-cunt, boi-pussy, man-gina or whatever else derogative term they choose.

by all means, please do dominate me and use my hole for every whim of your desires, but please refer to it for what it is. or if you want to screw a pussy, then do a woman or a transgendered person. i am a guy who loves his arse being rammed by a hot cock.

• Administrators

I used to hate the terms 'pussy' and 'cunt' when used in a gay context. Now I'm OK with them. In fact I sorta like them when they're used in relation to a really masculine guy who's clearly not trying to be a girl.

• Like 1

Tops can call my hole whatever they want. I love your attitude yunghungtop! I refer to my hole as my "hole", "ass", "cumhole", or "arse", but I'm a sub cumhole, so it's for the TOP to decide.

Dominant verbal Tops are a turn on!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Boxir55

Yeah I always use "Hole" frequently preceeded by Fucken especially when he's not keeping it at the right height for me to fuck him. I am not really all that concerned if he refers to his hole as a cunt, a lot of bottoms do, as long as he remembers i an gonna use it any way i want.

Well, given my screenname You would think this would be an easy one for me. But not so. i was given the name "boycunt" by the Man who first spotted my innate need to submit and to be used and He set me on the path to total pigdom. He explained that in addition to being turned into an animal totally (and ultimately according to His plan) exclusively motivated by cock and cum, i needed to understand that my sole purpose in life -- the only thing that justifies my existence -- is to be a recepticle for a real Man's cum (and piss and snot; but that's for another time). Thus, by thinking of my hole as my cunt, i came to understand its purpose, and ultimately my purpose. That it happens to be the name of a part of a bitch's anatomy only underscores that i can never be considered a man. Yunghungtop understands the importance of nomenclature in attitude, setting the scene and in reaffirming our roles.

Guest MusclepigcunT

I go with whatever the top wants to call it. I do like my muscle hole being called a cunt or pussy - it turns me on; however, if the top wants to call it something else, I go with it.

• 2 weeks later...

A masculine guy begging me to fuck his pussy or cunt is a huge turn on. It's not so much a degradation thing (although that's a part of it). When a guy refers to his pussy/cunt, I know he is a truly insatiable cumdump and the more loads he gets, the more loads he needs.