calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

when chatting online, i only ever use the terms "cunt" "fuckhole" "pussy" and "twat"...

but in person, i think only once has a guy used the terms with me when fucking me, it was amazingly sexy. I'd love all tops to call my ass a cunt or a pussy as they fuck me, but they never do. that one time i just mentioned, he was grinding into me slowly as i lay on my front with my legs spread and he said in a low deep voice something like "yeah, i love the feel of your pussy on my cock".. and the minute he said it i felt all tingly all over and i felt my ass opening up even more and my perenium swelled up and throbbed, it was so erotic.. just thinking about it now is making me feel sexy. id love more tops to use these words when using my hole, but it never seems to happen to me.

• Upvote 4

• 6 months later...

I don't even think its degrading.... if they have their cock inside me they can call it whatever they want. Calling my hole a pussy is super hot from certain guys, (redneck, trashy, wiggers, thugs, cholos)(hell yeah!) but from other clean cut guys it just doesn't seem right but I'm not gonna be offended.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Pussy, cunt hole, fuck hole, etc, it is what it is and the top can call it whatever he likes and turns him on, as long as I have a cock in it and getting filled with cum.

Edited by Homo60

I have a pussy, when I have a cock in my ass it's a pussy. I am very much into archetypal sex which is about power roles of dominance and submission. It is inherently sexist also to assume the submissive as feminine but that's what turns me on. 

IMG_1344.JPG

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/3/2010 at 2:35 AM, yunghungtop said:

what do you boys think about calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or a pussy? Personally it turns me on, because when I'm using a hole, I like to tell my bottom that I own his pussy. It plays into the whole domination thing.

To me, a good bareback breeding session is all about the top or tops using the bottom for pleasure, and putting the bottom in his place. I think a good bareback bottom gets off on being dominated, and used.

I'm a really verbal top, and I like to tell my bottom that own his pussy, and make him beg for my cum in his cunt. I think calling it a cunt or a pussy is hot because it pushes the edge of the bottom's submission, and role as nothing more than a hole for cum.

But I know some guys aren't into that and think the association with the word cunt or pussy is a turn off.

What do you think?

From my experience, I know that the young guys I fuck do enjoy being called a 'boycunt' or 'boipussy'. Especially, when I'm ready to drop a daddy load in their cunts. Happy barebacking!!

• Like 1