calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

It's just a word in my opinion ..I remember one guy I'd hooked up with going ape when I said I loved how he bum fucked me as he said it made him sound gay ! 

Ive had guys calling it a cunt or fuck hole or even a gash - I really don't mind as long as they fill it with hot cum but that's just me, other guys may not agree 

Guest lucurious

Apart from the obvious stuff, my fuck buddy calls it "sweet pussy" or "cunt". At first it felt very embarrassing :concern:, but then it made my blush in a good way ... ;)

So this is what he told me once: "Boah, deine süße enge Muschi ist schon wieder so heiß."/"Your sweet tight pussy is so hot again." :2thumbs:

I wish I had some good ideas on how to call his "Schwanz" (dick) ... which reminds me of some times when we play around: "Train incoming - Choo-choo." :lol: "My forces are going to take your castle and invade even the deepest angles." "Wanna go home? We still have to get this huge load into your washing machine." lol

He knows that it makes me laugh. I guess he likes that. Imma ask him whether ... there are physical reasons for that as well like my hole giggling as well(?).

Edited by lucurious

As a bottom, I'd always been against my hole (or ass) being called pussy or cunt, but recently a guy was fucking me pretty hard and rough and kept using them, kept asking 'you want me to seed your cunt?' and I loved it. Suddenly it all came tumbling out 'yeah seed my cunt, breed my boipussy' and that seemed to really do it for him.

So I learned - once again! - it's all about the top. This was a new little lesson for me - Whatever my hole is to me... it's less important than what the top wants to call it. And whatever he calls it I respond.

Just another step on the road to becoming the very best bottom I can be! :D

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, HungryHole22 said:

Well mine literally transformed from a pucker shaped hole to a slit shaped cunt! It's been described as "cunty looking" and called a cunt by a lot of guys, so I just call mine a cunt too! Oink!

That's the goal of all us size hungry pig bottom's. Love that mine stays that way now from the constant use and stuffing it gets. Guy fisted me Sunday evening and was in my hole fully in under five minutes. Love that.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbearlover1
On 6/16/2017 at 8:48 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

It is a pussy. It's MY pussy. I'm a pussyboi so it fits. When his cock is in me, my pussy becomes his pussy!

And THIS is why I appreciate subs like this so much.  And he's right.

Guest bbbearlover1
On 6/20/2017 at 8:46 PM, HungryHole22 said:

Well mine literally transformed from a pucker shaped hole to a slit shaped cunt! It's been described as "cunty looking" and called a cunt by a lot of guys, so I just call mine a cunt too! Oink!

It looks delicious to me.  A real beauty.

• 2 months later...

The bottoms i breed understand they are to be dominated and used. I dont let a bottom pleasure himself while i fuck them, as it distracts them from me. Having said that, my favorite term for their ass is fuckhole or simply, hole. i never warn them I am about to cum or worse! ask for permission to unload. It works for all of us. At least it does for me, which is what matters in the end. 

• 1 month later...

I dont mind if you call it an ass, hole, or asshole, just as long as you say it with confidence and conviction to me (i.e. "I'm gonna tear that ass up.", "I'm gonna breed that hole.", or "Your asshole is mines, bitch.")

However, if you wanna get my juices going, fuck with my mind as well as my body. Establish dominance of me like how a real animal establishes dominance over his bitch in heat. Tell me  "I'm gonna slay your fucking cunt like a whore." or "I'm going to breed your fucking pussy all night long." or "I'm gonna tear your bitch hole apart till you cant walk or sit for a week!" Use your words and make me feel like a true slut that was put on this Earth to satify your lustful urges until your dick is raw and your balls are  completely empty. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...