calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

Normally I'm a switch, and when I want to bottom my hole is my hole, or my ass.

But...if a man calls it a cunt or a pussy, he'll instantly have a submissive bottom slut on his hands.

And if you're fucking me, and you start "degrading me", calling my ass a cunt, a pussy, calling me a cockslut, telling me you'll breed me, I'll go crazy for cock and need every inch pounding in me.

• Upvote 1

Unless its a 'straight acting' or 'non-fem MASC' call the bottom's fuck hole a pussy, cunt, cum dumpster or any other reference to a girl's fuckhole. Boipussy is okay if the bottom acts like a dude.

Of course this is not a golden rule and you can call a bottom's fuckhole whatever you want.

• 6 months later...
Guest AmbertheTG75
4 hours ago, slutty-tawnie said:

Being  a CD I prefer it called a pussy or my twat. But that's just me...

Me too!

Guest MorganStar

well.being a CD I enjoy having it called a pussy ... cunt is coarse and rude...having it called a pussy assures me I am projecting the image I want..but I dont get into having my teemie peenie called a clit

No. Absolutely not. It’s a turn off to me. I don’t have a “boy pussy“ or a “cunt“.  Do you want to call me a cock whore, you want to call me your slut, you want to tell me you’re going to breed me?  do it all. But as soon as you start with the feminization terms, I check out. 

• Upvote 1

On May 20, 2018 at 10:24 PM, Chargedup said:

call me whatever you disire

just spray and coat me daddy 

i agree with you, he can call me and my hole, whatever he likes, I'm his when I am with him and I can enjoy and fantasize  whatever he wants! 

21 hours ago, Davidc said:

Normally I’m going to load your cunt , because your a dirty slut letting anon guys fuck and load your ass

Love guys who talk like this to me! 

Normally I’m going to load your cunt , because your a dirty slut letting anon guys fuck and load your ass

• 1 year later...