calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

My sweet Mexican regular called it a pussy, and so did another Mexican that

A) wanted money

B  had a horse cock. 

I eased him out the door and hung his shirt outside. He never picked it up. I read later in the paper he was involved in some robberies. 

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I'm sorry, but an Alpha Top has the right to call my hole whatever he wants.  Doesn't matter what I think.  I'm there for his pleasure.

You needn't apologize young man, you're absolutely correct!

• Like 4

In reading through the post I love how the answers differ so much from loving their asshole being call a pussy or a cunt and those that hate it. Since I'm on the fem side I like a top calling it a cunt or pussy. I asked a friend of mine that is all man and he said "my asshole is an asshole!"   LOL!

I really get off at being reduced to a pussy and a sluthole. The terms are great indicators of my place on the food scale.

I used to find them turn-offs, but on the other hand, I even used to be versatile once! 

And then there's being told I'm going to get "impregnated". That allways make me snap to attention. 

But, all in all, I'm greatful for *any* dirty talk -  humiliating or not.

Fecund greetings! 🚼

All the above names are fine by me! As has been said above, any Alpha top man that chooses my hole to just fuck and/or fuck and breed has the right to call it what ever he wants to call it. It’s his right, not mine! I will respond to whatever name he wants to give it.  I’m a CumDump for his pleasure.

Edited by Guygonebad
Sp

My ass became a cunt/boypussy after two bull tops dp-ed me. Those cocks were fucking me hard, and one of the Bulls called me a whore cause I had two cocks in my hole. My ass was stretched out and i bled. Those  ills cunted me. I'm grateful to them and proud I was slutty enough to endure it.

• 3 weeks later...