Rating sex partners

eurotopnyc

I'm interested in knowing if there are any sites that rate sex partners, sort of like Yelp or Amazon for fucking. I would be particularly interested in a site where tops rate bottoms (with profile names from hookup sites) with stars and a written description. This would make it easier to "shop around" because there is a lot of false advertising on hookup sites. Obviously, I understand everyone has different perspectives on what a good partner is, and privacy rights would need to be respected. If anyone knows of such a site, or if you'd like to start a thread here for rating bottoms, let me know.

That would work for about 30 minutes, until everyone started rating themselves and deleting their profiles anytime they got less than 5 stars.

Word of mouth is more accurate. Good bottoms get passed around and recommended, flakes and potato sacks get similar word of mouth, until they change their screen name...

I'm not sure a rating site would work. On regular sites I tend to discard negative reviews if the reviewer seems like an asshole. The guys I know are willing to share info on good tops/bottoms with each other. A top fb of mine will give my number to guys he knows. Every guy who has called me to use my hole has been five star tops. Word of mouth is best.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Horrible idea. Every interaction is between two humans. What makes a specific time with a guy good or not so good contains so many factors outside of the direct control of either. Day, diet, mood, events of life all are factors. I've had sex with the same guy who sometimes rates high, and sometimes rates low. To boil it all down to a number is at best shallow.

It almost sounds like the quest is for a string of sexual interactions all a "10" by following a set of ratings; and completely ignoring that you're the other half of that sexual interaction. He could be great and you could be Denny Downer (and not be aware of it).

Horrible idea. Every interaction is between two humans. What makes a specific time with a guy good or not so good contains so many factors outside of the direct control of either. Day, diet, mood, events of life all are factors. I've had sex with the same guy who sometimes rates high, and sometimes rates low. To boil it all down to a number is at best shallow.

It almost sounds like the quest is for a string of sexual interactions all a "10" by following a set of ratings; and completely ignoring that you're the other half of that sexual interaction. He could be great and you could be Denny Downer (and not be aware of it).

Agreed JizzDumpWI, and not to mention first time I dont care how expeirienced you are your still going to be nervous