What about an ass-eating section?

verycurious

I love all the threads in the cocksucking section. I'm a total top and been barebacking recently. What gets me ready to fuck really hard is a long session of ass-eating and getting sucked, then ram it in. I love to fuck raw and take a break to eat the hole and fill it with saliva for some more pounding; that makes me crazy horny and well, when I take a break, pull my dick out to get sucked that's heaven. I can keep on going until I shoot liters of milk in that ass.

OK when all of this happens I'm talking about a -clean- bottom who I can fuck raw and then eat his ass and I imagine the bottom likes a shit-free dick when sucking off. Would love to read more top stories. I really enjoy reading all you nasty fuckers' stories but I'd like more TOP stuff discussed and told.

Love.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

I agree! I'm a vers top who bottomed yesterday hopefully to contract HIV. But even after they were done with me I begged to eat their asses out. When I mean eat ass- I mean I want my tongue EXTREMELY DEEP inside piggy hole to eat...Nothing tastes better than a guys ass! The pleasure I felt and gave when I ate two asses out that just caused me to catch a devastating STD was AMAZING. Once I'm POZ, I wanna gift- part of that is eating ass, felching, etc.,

Im with you man!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I love to eat another man's cummy hole. It always gets me rock hard and I have to breed it. As a bottom, I love to have MY hole eaten, but it only makes me want more and I'm begging for cock and loads.  fuck me, eat me, fuck me, eat me until there's no more cum in anyone's cock... That's my favorite!

• Upvote 1

Phukhole,

I must admit with you that I love to eat a younger man's sloppy hole. I've had the chance several times to catch a cock coming out of a just chummed hole to suck it dry. WOOF! I get really hard!

Read1

• 6 years later...

The best ass eating I ever did was when I was blindfolded in my bathhouse room and a guy climbed on my cock and rode me until I filled his ass with my 6 day load. He then got off and stuck his ass on my face making me lick my creamy load out, it was so hot and messy and being blindfolded made it even more piggy.

• Like 2

I love eating out ass.  I mean really fucking the guy's butthole with my tongue, thrusting it in deep.  I love having my asshole eaten before being fucked.  I love ass to mouth, either from my own ass, or from another bottom's ass.  And of course I love felching and being felched.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1