What about an ass-eating section?

verycurious

20 hours ago, nate88 said:

Man how do you manage to go so long without blowing a load? I struggle after 6 hours 😂 

It’s a control thing, I shoot big loads so I try not to just beat off in between that way I can show off. I’m very proud of my cum production. 😁

It's been my - well, 2nd - favorite act of sexual bonding for decades.  It's not the healthiest of Lusts, but a hot-holed bottom with a line of guys waiting their turn just turns my crank big time.  I particularly like a hairy Hole, since the hair helps hold the loads from just running down the bottom's balls, dripping on the floor/pavement/ground, etc.  

There's more, but it may be a bit over the esoteric edge for most guys.  Suffice to say that "bonding" is important, and entails far, far more than just the one bottom .... 

• Like 4

I’ve said this in another thread … 

If you look up stats in Guinness Book of World records, you will see my name as the worlds best ass eater; I’ve won 18 consecutive gold medals.

Seriously, I probably am the best tongue you ever will get up your hole. Whether I use my tongue, fingers, dick, toys, or my favorite, a speculum, I like to get your ass open and relaxed.  I not only want to latch onto your ass hole, I want to dig my tongue up your ass. I want to feel the skin texture change from the wrinkles of your ass hole to that smooth porcelain finish inside. I want to hit nerve endings with the tip of my tongue that not only make your eyes roll back in your head, but make your eyes spin! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

8 hours ago, partying.hard said:

If you look up stats in Guinness Book of World records, you will see my name as the worlds best ass eater; I’ve won 18 consecutive gold medals.

Seriously, I probably am the best tongue you ever will get up your hole. Whether I use my tongue, fingers, dick, toys, or my favorite, a speculum, I like to get your ass open and relaxed.  I not only want to latch onto your ass hole, I want to dig my tongue up your ass. I want to feel the skin texture change from the wrinkles of your ass hole to that smooth porcelain finish inside. I want to hit nerve endings with the tip of my tongue that not only make your eyes roll back in your head, but make your eyes spin! 

Fuck my hole / inked mancunt is ready to experience your Guinness world record talents 🐷

• Piggy 1

9 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Please tongue my horny gay ass then fuck the hell out of me!

On 7/14/2023 at 4:26 AM, DavidCumSlut said:

I love ass to mouth, either from my own ass, or from another bottom's ass. 

Aside from this statement, everything else in your post emphasizes your passion for oral-to-anal sex. Did you mean the above to express that also, or did you mean that you love taking a Top’s cock in your mouth after it’s been in your or another bottom’s ass? Because ‘ass to mouth’ means the latter, but the rest of your post is about the former, and it leaves us uncertain what you like.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Aside from this statement, everything else in your post emphasizes your passion for oral-to-anal sex. Did you mean the above to express that also, or did you mean that you love taking a Top’s cock in your mouth after it’s been in your or another bottom’s ass? Because ‘ass to mouth’ means the latter, but the rest of your post is about the former, and it leaves us uncertain what you like.

Can’t he like it all?  🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 6:25 AM, ErosWired said:

The latter, sorry, is what I meant, but yes, I do like it all.

Edited by DavidCumSlut