Corrupting a Little Bro at the Bathhouse

rawrawraw76

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/2/2014 at 12:31 PM, rawrawraw76 said:

By the way, this is the picture I had on my desktop when I introduced Dylan. Pretty fuckin cute, huh?

post-25314-140864351397_thumb.jpg

So sweet and innocent looking. Makes my dick leak knowing he's now a cum hungry pig being for real cum

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

Considering the fact that the author of this amazingly hot story - as well as several other well-written episodic tales of toxic and chem-fueled man-sex - hasn’t logged in for over two years I’m going to (quite sadly) assume that we might have to deal with the fact that we are more than likely never going to see any updates for his stories ever again. I don’t like saying that, but I do prefer to be realistic about such sad things like this. ?

This is one of my favorite stories - I've lost track of  how many loads I've shot when reading this story - it's so damn fuckin hot - the seduction, the corruption, the scene where Conrad sees his boy in a sling getting slammed and fucked by a hot  muscle daddy -  that's usually as far as I can go before I have to shoot my built up cum load..

• Like 1

Guest BreedingCameraman
On 1/4/2019 at 10:43 AM, Escapedlion said:

This is one of my favorite stories - I've lost track of  how many loads I've shot when reading this story - it's so damn fuckin hot - the seduction, the corruption, the scene where Conrad sees his boy in a sling getting slammed and fucked by a hot  muscle daddy -  that's usually as far as I can go before I have to shoot my built up cum load..

Yeah, I can usually get off to just that scene alone when it cums to this story. Although, I find myself also loving the part directly after that one where they tie up the safe-sex only boy, essentially rape him for a bit, slam him up, and then finally get his muffled no’s to turn into cries of joy and pleas for their poz cum in his ass~

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 12/2/2013 at 4:37 PM, rawrawraw76 said:

Hey, guys...working on the next installment. In the meantime, here's a few pics of me blowing clouds in my singlet. (These are actually video stills; you can see the full video over on Chempigs...)

post-25314-140864349573_thumb.jpg

post-25314-140864349563_thumb.jpg

post-25314-140864349565_thumb.jpg

post-25314-140864349567_thumb.jpg

post-25314-140864349568_thumb.jpg

Damn Dude all your serials are so HOT!  I want to live them... and hang with you. Great pics to show off you and move the story along.PM?

• 2 weeks later...