Corrupting a Little Bro at the Bathhouse

rawrawraw76

I'm dying inside I'm so fuckin secerly all the way fukin gay for my sex men ND I've Ben fighting it since a kid at 7 I can't take it meth makes it unbearable daddy God fuk I'm ready to dive off the [banned word] forbidden cliff ND never look bk I want to always be cock gay hungry 

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I used to work on Fourth Street, just blocks from where this story is set. Sadly, I never encountered a Sloane or a Grant to chem and poz me. Although rawrawraw76 has not written anything for quite awhile, he remains one of the very best on this site. I wish this story had continued, though, and that it had returned to Conrad, to find him taking more anonymous loads and Grant's daddy-fist. What I like about Sloane as a narrator is how up-front he is, conceding that he is an evil motherfucker. Dylan's rape is ugly, but the ugliness is made all the hotter when he ends up thankful for being slammed and pozzed, finally free. Such great storytelling!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1