Corrupting a Little Bro at the Bathhouse

rawrawraw76

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PART 3

post-25314-140864349174_thumb.jpg

Conrad looked up at me and smiled. His legs were still wide open, and a pearl-size drop of cum escaped his hole. I pushed it in with my finger, and he moaned.

“Sit up, boy,” I said. “Take three nice hits off the pipe for your big bro. I’m gonna get us ready for a night at the baths.” I heard the click of the lighter as I grabbed a white jockstrap from the laundry basket, giving it a quick smell and catching a whiff of cum, sweat, and piss in the fabric pouch. I threw it to Conrad. “Here, bud—wear this,” I said. “It’s only slightly used.” He nodded as a dense cloud billowed from his mouth. Meanwhile, I grabbed my playkit, threw on a T-shirt, and pulled my gym shorts over my cock—still rock-hard and glistening with fresh poz seed. The mesh fabric strained around my erection, pulling on the elastic and revealing just a little bit of the thick patch of hair above my cock.

I heard the boy hit the pipe a second time, then a third, as I prepared another dose of G in the kitchen. I brought him the dose as he exhaled smoke from his nose like a regular chemwhore. “Drink up,” I said, “then put on those shorts. But leave your tank top here, OK? I want everybody to see my lil’ bro’s hot fuckin’ body.” He nodded, gulping at the G-laced soda before pulling his shorts over the jockstrap. The waistline landed about one-third of the way down his bubble butt, revealing a bright-white band of elastic. “Good boy,” I said, lighting up the pipe and sharing the smoke with him in a deep, hungry kiss. “Now let’s go feed your hot little butt.”

He practically ran to the bathhouse, stopping every 50 feet or so to keep his shorts from slipping to the ground. Finally I grabbed his hand, unbuttoned the top button, and let the shorts fall. He shot a worried glance my way. “Don’t worry, bud,” I said with a triumphant grin, opening the front doors to the bathhouse. “Nobody here’s gonna complain.”

post-25314-140864349489_thumb.jpg

My buddy Rick was on duty at the ticket window. As Conrad and I approached, he gave the kid a once-over and laughed. “Holy shit, dude,” he said to me. “This one's gonna be good.”

“It already is,” I said, showing him one of my fingers slick with cum from Conrad’s hole. Rick practically licked his chops. (He was one of my regular top buddies, and he especially loved sprinkling a layer of T on his raw poz dick and sliding it inside a faggot’s wrecked, dripping cumhole.) As he secured a room for us, I glanced back at the guys standing in line. All of them craned their necks to see my boy leaning against the counter in his jockstrap. I pulled his ass apart, revealing a trickle of cum running down his leg. That earned a few grunts of piggy appreciation. Then I whispered in my lil’ bro’s ear: “Keep spreading it, boy. Be proud of your hunger.” He nodded eagerly, reaching back and showing off his smooth, knocked-up boyhole. One of the dudes in line responded with a single word: “Fuuuuuuuuuck.”

“The sling room is taken,” said Rick. “But I’m pretty sure you’ll be invited there at some point.” (He gave the word “point” a little extra emphasis, followed by a wink.) “Anyway, I managed to get a deluxe room for you. Come on through and let me check your bags.”

We walked through the security door, and I put my playkit on the counter. Rick opened it up. I'd packed everything I might need for a night of poz-fucking: a row of prepared points, a large dimebag full of T, a needleless syringe for administering booty bumps, and a water bong. “Looks good to me,” he said with a smirk. Then he leaned over the counter and lowered his voice. “I’m off at 6 am. You’re welcome to come by my place when you’re done here.” Rick often hosted a group at his place on Sunday mornings. It was always a good crowd—mostly because he would recruit the hottest partyboys from the bathhouse by giving them a glimpse of his big dick while “checking their bags.” I gave him a nod. “Fuck yeah,” I said. “He’ll be very ready for you by that...point.”

“Point taken,” said Rick with a smirk. “Now get to work.”

As Conrad and I began walking down the hallway toward our room, I put my arm around his shoulder, bringing my mouth close to his ear. “If you see anything you like, just let me know. OK, buddy?” “Yes, big bro,” he answered, causing my cock to nearly spring out of my shorts. We walked past the hot tub, where some kid sat on the edge, legs dangling in the water, his hole eagerly riding a Daddy's raw cock. The kid was clearly tweaked out of his mind, and I could hear the top muttering a steady stream of pigtalk as the kid bounced hungrily on his dick. Conrad stopped and stared. “Don’t worry, buddy,” I said. “That’s nothing compared to what you’re in for.”

We turned the corner. Ahead of us, leaning against the wall, a furry guy in his mid- to late 20s stood watching the men walk by. He was wearing nothing but a towel and a camouflage ballcap.

post-25314-140864349492_thumb.jpg

I thought to myself: this is what Conrad might look like in a few years. The dude sported a little more muscle, a spray of hair across his pecs, and a clear treasure trail leading from his abs to the towel wrapped around his waist. But that's not what really caught my attention. No: what caught my attention was the giant red-and-black biohazard tattoo just above his left nipple.

And then something happened that blew my fucking mind. Conrad saw the dude standing there, let out a little whimper, and made a beeline for this total fuckin’ stranger. And without a word, he placed his tongue on the guy’s nipple...giving the biohazard tat a long, slow lick.

The dude grinned, placed his hand on the back of Conrad’s head, and encouraged him to keep worshiping the mark of poz brotherhood. Then he looked over at me. “This your boy?” he said.

“Fuck yeah,” I answered. “I’m Sloan. This is Conrad.”

“Jason here,” he said. “But before we go any further, he needs to be clear on one thing.”

“What’s that?

“My tattoo isn’t gonna give him what he wants. Only one thing is gonna do that.” He pulled the towel away from his waist, and his fat uncut cock swung forward, its head grazing my lil’ bro’s abs. Conrad whimpered again.

I leaned over to give Jason a long, sloppy kiss. “Come with us,” I said. “I wanna see you help my boy earn his tattoo.” Conrad broke away from his poz-worship, and the two guys followed me to the room. Once inside, the boy dropped to his knees and began noisily and shamelessly slurping on Jason’s poz cock. Fuck yeah, I thought to myself. That G is definitely kicking in.

“Goddamn,” said Jason with a laugh. “You got this kid fuckin’ blitzed, huh?” I answered with a proud nod. “Nice,” Jason said, then lowered his voice. “So…how are you guys partying?”

I raised my eyebrows, then gave Jason another deep kiss as Conrad kept trying to devour his cock. “Fuck, dude,” I whispered in his ear. “That’s one of my favorite fuckin’ questions.” (As most partypigs know, the only people who ask “how you’re partying” are slammers—so Jason was not only a hot poz fucker, but a slampig too.)

“Oh yeah, fucker?” he said with a smirk. “You been playing darts with this boy?”

“Not yet,” I answered. “But in a few minutes, he'll be getting his first fuckin’ slam.”

I took Jason’s hand and guided it to Conrad’s hole. His finger made contact with the warm seed slowly dripping from my lil’ bro’s knocked-up cunt—and with that, Jason’s eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned in appreciation. “That’s poz load #1,” I said. “My load. I got this kid high and pounded his virgin cunt full of seed. And of course he’s hungry for more.”

“Of course he is,” Jason said. “Listen—I’m here with my poz Daddy, the dude who knocked me up about a year ago. We’re in the sling room. We love getting negboys on their backs, slamming ‘em up for the first time, and transforming them into little poz cumhounds. You wanna join us?”

I flashed him a wolfish grin, then leaned over to kiss him again. “Couldn’t have planned it better myself,” I said. “Fuckin' A. Let’s go create a slampig.”

MORE SOON…

Edited by rawrawraw76
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 46
  • Piggy 8

PART 4

“Wait a second,” Jason said, growing suddenly serious. “Before we get this kid slammed up and pozzed deep, there are a few things we need to address.”

“Yeah, bud? What’s that?”

He looked down at my gym shorts. “First of all, dude, I really need you to unleash that cock. You’re about to tear through the fabric. And let’s see that hairy chest, too—get fuckin’ naked for me.” I looked down to see the outline of my dick hanging down my left thigh, straining against the shorts and leaving a visible wet spot as it drooled toxic precum. I gave Jason a cocky little smirk, then peeled off my tank top, running my hand down my stomach to pull the elastic of my shorts down past my cock and onto the floor.

“Now what?”

Jason wasn’t looking at my face anymore. He was transfixed by the sight of my dick, still slick with infected seed. “Well, second of all,” he said—and here I caught a demonic glint in his pitch-black pupils—“before we go to the sling room, I need to take a giant leak. Could you direct me to the nearest urinal?”

Without another word, I took Conrad by the arm and laid the kid on his back. “Spread your hole, faggot,” I said, taking a moment to look into his eyes with deep affection and brotherly pride. Conrad gave me a blissed-out, boyish grin. Then he reached down to his little jockbutt, pulling it back to reveal the hole I’d seduced with Tina, penetrated raw, and pounded full of poz cum. “That’s good, bro. Fuckin’ beautiful. A little wider, please.” He dug his fingers in deeper and pulled his little cumhole wide enough that a small cascade of my poz offspring dripped onto the bedsheet. “So listen now,” I continued, “Jason and I are gonna show you something new, OK?” Conrad nodded, so incredibly eager to please—no questions asked. A true chemwhore. His eyes locked on mine again, and I gave him an almost imperceptible nod, as if to say: You’re doing great, kid.

Jason rested the head of his raw cock against Conrad’s smooth, dripping boyhole. “OK, buddy,” he said to Conrad. “You ready? Here we fuckin' go.” My lil’ bro grunted approval. And then with a slow, single thrust, Jason sank his bare cockhead and veiny shaft into my boy, not stopping until his balls came to rest against the cum-trail dripping steadily from Conrad’s cunt. Jason leaned forward, pressing his dick even deeper as my lil’ bro breathed out a single word: “Yes.” Then Jason closed his eyes and concentrated on the task at hand. “Just stay perfectly still,” he said to Conrad. “Relax your hole for me, boy. There you go. Just like that. Keep it relaxed. Stay right where you are. I’m just about to—“

Before he could even finish his sentence, it happened: he let out a long, guttural moan as his mouth opened wide and his head kicked back. Then he slowly thrust his raw cock even deeper, emptying a bladder full of partypiss into my beautiful fucked-up boy.

I don’t know how long it took for him to release everything he’d stored up, but one thing was clear: my lil’ bro’s guts were getting flooded. “How does that feel, Conrad?” I asked him. He shook his head slowly as if to say: No words. My dick bounced in appreciation as I watched my boy’s pupils dilate a little more with every wave of piss invading his hole. “Warm,” he finally whispered, his voice lower now, his face less boyish, like he was transforming into a man while I watched. “So fuckin’ warm.”

Finally, Jason’s steady moan drifted into silence. He opened his eyes and glanced over at me. We both laughed. “I’ve been saving up that slampiss for awhile,” he said. Then his eyes closed again and he let out another primal moan. “Fuuuuuuuck—there’s a little more. A little more piss for you, kid. Jesus. Goddamn—I’m so fuckin’ glad my chems found a home. A perfect home. Right here, deep inside this eager fuckin' faggot.”

Conrad just kept smiling. “I was born to be a faggot for men like you," he said with a little nod.

My cock swelling with pride, I leaned over to give my boy a kiss. Then Jason let out a giant sigh. “OK, boy,” he said. “I’m gonna start pulling out, OK? Now, here’s what I want you to do: I want you to start squeezing that sweet little fuckhole for me. There you go. Squeeze it—just like that. Nice! Such a good boy. Now listen: after I pull out, I want you to keep it nice and tight, OK? We’re gonna give you a few minutes to soak up my Tina-piss.”

As Jason’s cock slipped out of Conrad’s hole, I saw a single dark-gold droplet of piss escape—but that was all. Obedient as ever, my boy turned all his attention to keeping those recycled chems deep in his fuckhole, right where they belonged.

“Thank you, fucker,” I said to Jason, grabbing him by the back of the head as we matched breaths in a hungry kiss. I pressed my cock against his tight stomach, then reached around to his furry hole. My fingers slipped easily inside him, enveloped in a familiar warmth and wetness. “Goddamn,” I whispered in his ear. “How many loads have you taken tonight?”

“Just five,” he said with a cocky grin. “My poz Daddy has a rule: I can take as much cum as I want, but only if I share my unmedicated load with at least one boy. Preferably a negboy.”

I growled. "OK, I gotta meet this poz Daddy of yours. So here's what we're gonna do: I’m gonna help this boy release the piss from his hole. Then we’re gonna meet up with you guys in the sling room. Got it?”

“Got it, dude,” Jason said as he opened the door, his towel slung over his shoulder. “And hurry. I tell ya, my Daddy’s gonna fuckin’ love this kid.”

“We won’t be long,” I assured him. With that, I grabbed Conrad by the arm and led him down the hall, showing him to the group shower directly across from the giant hot tub. I turned on the water, spun him around, and wrapped my arms around his torso. As we stood there under the water, I thought to myself: You think you’re high now, kid? Releasing this piss will take you to whole new level. And that’s nothing compared with what’s still to come.

“OK, lil’ bro,” I said with my mouth resting against his ear, my hands brushing up and down the length of his tight little six-pack. “I’m gonna rest my cock against your hole, alright? As I start to press into you, just relax. Got it?” He nodded, and I reached down to position the head of my dick against that hungry little cunt. As I started to apply pressure, I felt his ass relax—and suddenly my cock was surrounded by a rush of warm slampiss rushing out of his hole. I thrust a little deeper, feeling a gutful of chems splashing down my legs.

And then I couldn’t hold back. I began to fuck him, but only for a minute or so—just to feel his hungry hole pulse and twitch hungrily around my raw dick. As I kept fucking, the stream of slampiss slowed to a trickle. He moaned. And for the first time, with every thrust of my poz dick into my 18-year-old boy’s eager fuckhole, he began actively milking my cock. “Very good, boy,” I whispered. “You’re fuckin’ made for this. Aren’t you, lil’ bro?”

“Fuck yeah, big bro,” he mumbled. This kid was totally in heat—the slampiss rushing out of his hole had taken him into the goddamn stratosphere. “I’m made for this. And I need it so bad. Your raw cock. Your amazing fat dick, deep inside my boyhole. Bareback me. Please bareback me. Please. You. Fucking. Stud.”

“Listen, lil’ bro,” I said, easing off on my thrusts before resting my cock deep inside him. I looked up to see that a sizable crowd had formed around us, so I leaned in a little closer and lowered my voice. “As much as I want to breed you right now, we shouldn’t make that poz Daddy wait any longer. So get your towel, boy. It’s time for you to get slammed up.”

We walked back to the room, my arm draped over his shoulder, my hand occasionally mussing his hair like an affectionate big bro. I stopped by our room for just a moment to grab my playkit—and then proceeded to the sling room.

When we reached the door, I turned to Conrad, placing my hands on his cute little butt as I drew his body close to mine. “You sure you’re ready for this, lil’ bro?”

“I’m ready for anything, big bro.”

“Good boy. Then knock.”

He looked at the door, hesitating for just a moment, then glanced back at me. I gave him a proud little nod. He grinned that boyish grin, then gave the door a solid knock. Footsteps approached. The door opened.

Standing before us, naked and hard, was a man like almost no man I’d seen. He was a silver Daddy type, mid-40s maybe, with a lean and muscled chest covered with salt-and-pepper hair, a tight stomach, and a truly massive pierced cock. Best of all: right above his navel, in jet-black ink, he had a biohazard tattoo that expanded and contracted with every breath, as if pulsing with hunger.

“Welcome, you fuckin’ pigs,” he said with a lopsided grin. “I’m Grant. And you better get in here, ‘cuz we’ve got some fuckin’ work to do.”

MORE SOON…

Edited by rawrawraw76
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 43
  • Piggy 8