Deep Throat Tips

ErosFlame

Guest faggot hole

Relaxation is the key. It helps to tilt your head some so that there is a fairly straight line from mouth to throat. In the end though, it's all abut relaxing, knowing what you are there for and pleasing Him

while poppers release my inner pig and help me in a lot of ways (like relaxing my asshole for fucking/fisting), they have the opposite effect when I am trying to deep throat due to the hyper ventalting, with a cock down your throat it makes it really hard to breath and the nose just cant keep up..I have found that if I concentrate on swallowing (no poppers) the cock, once it gets past a certain point the gag reflex is nominal...that is until he pulls out to face fuck me and then I have to go thru it again...then there are the guys that get off in chocking/gagging a bttm cocksucker and the throat slime that coats their cock

• 1 month later...

i prefer a hot dick in my arse but have met guys who only want oral.

found two positions help to take large cocks:

1. kneel down quite low with your head/mouth facing upwards. this allows the cock a straight line down your throat

2. lie on your back with head tilted upwards over edge, this again allows that big juicy cock a straight line down your throat

my gag reflex had left me down in the past, but practice improves it, esp with guys who don't mind me gagging a bit with spit overflowing.

I manage my gag reflex with a lot of practice and it also use push my tongue forward and try and swallow when a guy throat fucks me. I try and time my breathing so he can get as many thrusts in as he wants. Also depends on the curve of the guy. Sometimes it's easier to 60 a dick:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MikeySucksit

Hi guys...I'm new here but not new to DEEPTHROAT...I love it also...I prefere to kneel between my mans legs to suck dick...but this is not the best entry for a dick down your throat...accomplisehed deepthroaters can TAKE IT DEEP but for others the best way is the technique of laying on a bed on your back...head hanging slightly off as your man pumps his dick down your throat...even I have used this technique with VERY LARGE DICKS...WORKS LIKE A CHARM...your throat is more open and the DICK can slide in easier and your gag reflex is reduced..If your still having trouble swallowing the whole dick because of gagging you may try CHLOROSEPTIC sore throat spray...comes in a spray bottle with several flavors...I like menthol...spray the back of your throat and it deadens the nerves...thereby reducing gag reflex...but make sure you waite a few minutes before sucking your friends dick...if your mouth is still full of the spary it will deaden his dick also...I wait a couple minutes...I KNOW...HARD TO RESIST A BEAUTIFUL DICK WAITING ON U TO SUCK IT...JUST LICK THE BALLS...THEN SUCK THAT BEAUTY

I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to BIG BLACK DICK and I'm a guy that LOVES to take PICURES AND VIDEOS...so many times I PULL OUT AND TAKE THE CUMLOAD ALLOVER MY FACE...MY FAVORITE PIC AND VIDEO IS TO LICK THE LAST DROP OFF THE DICK AND SMILE...BECUSE I DO LOVE TO SUCK DICK...B COOL

post-34481-140864351454_thumb.jpg

post-34481-140864351457_thumb.jpg

post-34481-140864351458_thumb.jpg

post-34481-14086435146_thumb.jpg

post-34481-140864351462_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Try to just hold the dick in as far into your throat as possible where you wont gag. Just hold it there and as you get more comfortable push it down your throat. It helps if you really like sucking dick in the first place

• 5 months later...