Deep Throat Tips

ErosFlame

I use a lube called Grease by Swiss Navy that causes my lips to go numb for a very brief minute or so ( usually this happens after the guy has been fucking me using the grease, then switches over to my mouth) The effect though is that my gag reflex goes to rest for a bit, and I can really push down deep on his shaft, then as it gets past the back of my throat I begin small up and down movement and swallowing, and it really slips the cock balls deep into my windpipe. If you have hot wired nips, you might find really tweaking them hard while getting throat fucked will confuse your head enough to forget about the gag action and try to focus on whats happening to your tits- by the time the brain shifts back to your throat, that cock has been planted in and you are beyond the gag reflex point and are licking his pubes with his cock in the back of your head

• Upvote 6

I use a lube called Grease by Swiss Navy that causes my lips to go numb for a very brief minute or so ( usually this happens after the guy has been fucking me using the grease, then switches over to my mouth) The effect though is that my gag reflex goes to rest for a bit, and I can really push down deep on his shaft, then as it gets past the back of my throat I begin small up and down movement and swallowing, and it really slips the cock balls deep into my windpipe. If you have hot wired nips, you might find really tweaking them hard while getting throat fucked will confuse your head enough to forget about the gag action and try to focus on whats happening to your tits- by the time the brain shifts back to your throat, that cock has been planted in and you are beyond the gag reflex point and are licking his pubes with his cock in the back of your head

Agree...was in the darkroom at the Pleasuredrome here in London...this guy that I had eyed up in the change room followed me into the darkroom...I was on my knees in front of his amazing cock...I said one word to him"nipples" he leant down while I was sucking him and twisted my nipples like I LOVE it! It felt so good to feel them tortured like that my moaning helped open my throat and his cock slid all the way down...my nose was buried in his pubes...another guy knelt behind him and started rimming him and playing with my nipples...I made sure he knew I wanted them twisted...the guy I was sucking started to fuck my throat...blew an amazing load down my throat....IT WORKS!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got the gag reflex from hell, gradually being reduced by my increasing pill burden, but poppers... good stuff, mind you, I can tell the difference between amyl and its lesser cousins with a single sniff from a foot away. A couple of belts of good poppers and as Jaymarcs suggests, lying over the end of the bed so that mouth and oesophagus form a more or less straight line. Just remember to breathe when he pulls back!

For me, I just need to be relaxed and not nervous. I noticed that guys I was too nervous around were the ones I had the most trouble dping(some weren't even that big). In contrast, this guy who I kinda meet on the regular has a 10 inch dick and I never had a problem deepthroating.