Deep Throat Tips

ErosFlame

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've practiced--a flexible dildo is great--but I agree that it's a lot to do with being relaxed.  My last feeder gradually worked me up to taking his 7.5 inches--no hurry, very gentle.  After about half an hour, he was face fucking me to his delight, and I was in heaven.

I like to get it down my throat, slowly breathing through my nose and controlling the descent and when its down there I don't move up and down a lot, I SWALLOW over and over... I am told it feels great and it causes one top I service regularly to feed me his load every time.  When he cums, I pull up so I can taste his hot load in my mouth.  I left him the other day and went to a meeting with his cum taste in my mouth.. it was very hot.

• 3 months later...

I like deep throating dick, and I try to relax the back of my throat and swallow as it drives in.  Also, when the head of the cock first hits the back of the throat, I use that as a turn on, that we are going for gold.  It helps to have some control over the top, so he gets a signal from me when he can push it on in.  If some guy just shows up and starts humping, that is a completely different scene and not likely to last long.

I also like to swallow dildos.  I can get the long thin doubleheaders pretty much all the way in and hold it there.  My partner sits on the floor with his back to a sofa, and I sit in his lap, facing away.  I lean back into him, and he enfolds me with his arms.  I am able to totally relax like that.  He then takes the dildo and puts it in my mouth and starts sliding it back.  I go through the relaxing of my throat and back of my mouth, and it really does turn me on to feel it hit the back of my mouth.  I then just start swallowing while he feeds it in, and it follows the curve of my jaw and neck down into my chest.  Once it is in, I can even breathe around it, which eliminates the crisis of coming up for air.  I also keep my stomach relaxed, so there is no reflux.  It feels incredible.  After a couple of minutes, I tighten up and start to push it out, and he pulls it and lets me push it out.  That is another rush, as it piles out of my throat.  "A good time is had by all."

• Upvote 1

Guest hole4bbuse

head over side of bed works for me and having the top hold my head and sometime just stay regardless... things settle down .... like the feel fo cum flowing down my throat especially if the cock has come out of my or someone's ass -- oink perfect

I agree with Roger Davies that once a cock is buried in my throat, I can't breathe at all. Which of the top stays in too long can make me choke. I try to hold my breath while he's in all, the way and breathe in every time that he pulls his cock partially out. The longer I suck cock the mor congested my nose becomes so breathing through my nose is not always an option. I literally breathe spit out of my nose, make for a very wet sloppy blow job. Which most tops love.

Thing that works for me is instead of always going from one side I follow the nature curve of his dick. Once I get his head to the back of my throat I slip my tongue forward a little to help relax my throat. One he is all the way down my throat the first time I'm good from there and can start doing tricks with him in my throat.

One thing I noticed though is if things start getting really sloppy, I have to stop and stroke him a little until he is dryer and I can go back to him in my throat.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with many, poppers help me a lot.  but thee is also the practice/mental aspect deep throat cock work.  I know that I can take a man deep simply by relaxing and imagining what the scene looks like.  But, on short notice, out comes the Blue Boy!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the guys who say laying at the end of the bed with your head hanging over the edge works great.  I have deep throated some big cock that way and never gagged.  I also agree with the guy who said he likes the cum in his mouth so he can taste it.  I also think you can suck more of the cum out of the cock that way.  I only had one guy who sucked my cock that complained about my PA.  Most guys love the feeling in their throats.

• Upvote 1